Israeli soldier talks of orders as murder

Well those green head bands come off AWFULLY quick... as do the face masks... which are designed to hide their identity... this because THEY ARE CIVILIANS, LIVING IN AND AMONG OTHER REST OF THE CIVILIANS...
Hamas soldiers jump into the nearest phone booth and change clothes à la Superman whenever the IDF shows up? Somehow I doubt that.

Hamas soldiers? Ahh so those are the people Israel is going after? So It's the Hama's Soldiers that are firing missiles into Isreal targetting innocent people?

No Haji... Not that there is a distinction... but it is the PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS WHO ARE FIRING THOSE ROCKETS... The kid in jeans, camo-trousers, with Nike shoes and a T-shirt... They're not uniformed, not wearing insignia of ANY KIND... except where they pose for propaganda photos... They're ALL CIVILIANS... so when someone comes running to declare that Israel is killing civilians, I say: "NO SHIT? Who other than CIVILIANS is presently attacking Isreal?"

The guy in a wheel chair is an American whose name was Leon Klinghoffer... The Palestinian murdered him while he was on a Mediterian Cruise with his wife...
Way to cite an event from over 20 years ago. What does that have to do with anything today? What the hell does a PLF hijacking have to do with Hamas or the IDF? The answer to both questions is nothing.

It has to do with the FACT THAT They're >>> PALESTINIANS <<< ... Palestinians operating in CIVILIAN ATTIRE, HIDING AMONGST CIVILIANS, WHERE UNARMED, UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD... and the photo merely points to TWO RELEVANT and INDISPUTABLE FACTS: The PALESTINIANS kill Americans TOO and they've been DOING IT FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME.

Yeah these are a peaceful, innocent people... who train their children to hate Jews and whose only purpose is to murder innocent people.
Haji said:
Inaccurate/sweeping generalizations. Go ahead and rationalize Israel's massacre of Palestinian civilians. Hopefully, it'll make you feel better while you try to pretend that they were all "terrorist supporters" or "human shields." :cuckoo:

This from the idiot that posted a photograph of a Soldier appearing to be pointing his rifle at a toddler, DEMANDING that the soldier was holding the child at gun point?

ROFLMNAO... Sweet mother that is PRECIOUS... The photo is two deminsional, and a snap shot of a singular point in time... that photo COMPLETELY misrepresents what happened, stripping context completely out of the motion which that photo froze, and captured an image which disengenuous advocates of international terrorism can use as a propaganda tool, defending the mass murder of innocent civilians.

Last edited:
No Haji... Not that there is a distinction...

but it is the PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS WHO ARE FIRING THOSE ROCKETS...
Protip: you aren't a civilian if you're firing rockets.

The rockets are being fired by groups of armed militants such as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Most Gazan civilians are preoccupied with trying not to die from Israeli-induced poverty or campaigns of indiscriminate bombing.

The kid in jeans, camo-trousers, with Nike shoes and a T-shirt...
What are you talking about?

They're not uniformed, not wearing insignia of ANY KIND... except where they pose for propaganda photos...
0_61_061207_hamas_fatah.jpg

Looks like they're still wearing some sort of uniform to me.

They're ALL CIVILIANS... so when someone comes running to declare that Israel is killing civilians, I say: "NO SHIT? Who other than CIVILIANS is presently attacking Isreal?"
You aren't a civilian if you're carrying an AK and wearing a tac vest, dipshit. You'd think you would have learned the difference between civilians and combatants in the Corps.

Not a civilian:
hamas_fatah_0612.jpg

Civilians:
gaza%20kids.jpg

terrorism.bmp

It has to do with the FACT THAT They're >>> PALESTINIANS <<< ... Palestinians operating in CIVILIAN ATTIRE, HIDING AMONGST CIVILIANS, WHERE UNARMED, UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD... and the photo merely points to TWO RELEVANT and INDISPUTABLE FACTS: The PALESTINIANS kill Americans TOO and they've been DOING IT FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME.
That was a hijacking... it had shit to do with the current conflict between Israel and those who dare to oppose it.

This from the idiot that posted a photograph of a Soldier appearing to be pointing his rifle at a toddler, DEMANDING that the soldier was holding the child at gun point?

ROFLMNAO... Sweet mother that is PRECIOUS... The photo is two deminsional, and a snap shot of a singular point in time... that photo COMPLETELY misrepresents what happened, stripping context completely out of the motion which that photo froze, and captured an image which disengenuous advocates of international terrorism can use as a propaganda tool, defending the mass murder of innocent civilians.
I didn't "demand" anything.

By all means, Pubeless, share your half-baked interpretation of what was going on in that picture. Were they just playing a game? You're so toolishly dogmatic in your support of Israel that you'll attempt to deny anything negative about your holy IDF.

uh, those look like propaganda photos to me

when palywood stops making fake shit videos, you might have a chance

Please don't tell me that you're as retarded as Pubeless.

Any photo evidence suggesting that Israel is less than perfect does not equal "propaganda."

Please don't tell me that you're as retarded as Pubeless.

Any photo evidence suggesting that Israel is less than perfect does not equal "propaganda."
those first two pics look like propaganda pics
and that pic of the israeli soldier doesnt look like he is pointing the gun at that woman or the kids
but someone BEHIND them
as in he was protecting them

now, before you jump to any conclutions, why dont you address the real issue, that the palestinians HAVE made so many FAKE propaganda videos that you cant trust anything from them

PI, I thought you were a conservative... but you're sounding more and more like those people that laud government power. You're actually permitting governments to take life without due process? Why would you enable any government to have that power? I mean, governments assuming powers that they shouldn't have is why the U.S. government horribly infringes on our economic and civil freedoms. I do acknowledge that Hamas kills without due process as well, but both instances should be condemned with the same amount of rigor. Just because a government does it via its army, doesn't make it any less of a violation against rights.

They're pictures of militants during the recent period of unrest between Hamas and Fatah.

and that pic of the israeli soldier doesnt look like he is pointing the gun at that woman or the kids
but someone BEHIND them
It's extremely unlikely that that was the case. The soldier may not have been aiming at the family (I never claimed that he was,) but he sure wasn't protecting them from anything. Suggesting that he was is baseless speculation. Given the number of Palestinian civilian casualties during the most recent conflict, I'd say that it's unlikely that the soldier was trying to protect them from anything. Most IDF soldiers seem to care very little for the wellbeing of Palestinians.

now, before you jump to any conclutions, why dont you address the real issue, that the palestinians HAVE made so many FAKE propaganda videos that you cant trust anything from them
That doesn't make a great deal of sense. The fact that some Palestinians may have made a fake video in the past doesn't mean that everything coming out of Palestine can be rejected out of hand as "propaganda." The US disseminates propaganda. Does that mean that any picture or video involving Americans is propagandistic?

Now you're a citizen of the US... at least that's what you've claimed and you overtly promoting the interests of Islamic terrorists... with whom the US is presently at war...

Pogo how far up your ass do you keep your brain? PUll it out once in a while and let the sun shine on it. You sound just like Fox news. Is Rupert Murdock you father?:cuckoo:

You got a section 8, didn't you?:eusa_whistle:

PS, Pogo. When I served, you had to be a citizen to be an officer. You should know that seeing as how you think you know everything else.

They're pictures of militants during the recent period of unrest between Hamas and Fatah.

but someone BEHIND them
It's extremely unlikely that that was the case. The soldier may not have been aiming at the family (I never claimed that he was,) but he sure wasn't protecting them from anything. Suggesting that he was is baseless speculation. Given the number of Palestinian civilian casualties during the most recent conflict, I'd say that it's unlikely that the soldier was trying to protect them from anything. Most IDF soldiers seem to care very little for the wellbeing of Palestinians.

That doesn't make a great deal of sense. The fact that some Palestinians may have made a fake video in the past doesn't mean that everything coming out of Palestine can be rejected out of hand as "propaganda." The US disseminates propaganda. Does that mean that any picture or video involving Americans is propagandistic?
of course it makes sense
unless you can verify it then you cant claim it as valid

Insufficient response. You ignored nearly every point I made.

Nearly all of the videos and pictures coming out of Palestine are provided by news agencies, not individual Palestinians, so your perceived Palestinian bias is irrelevant anyway.

Nearly all of the videos and pictures coming out of Palestine are provided by news agencies, not individual Palestinians, so your perceived Palestinian bias is irrelevant anyway.
no, you have an insuficient response
you ignored the facts that palestinian sources are NOT RELIABLE
they have been caught lying too many times

Read my post again.

We're talking about the news agencies whose stations you watch on TV every night, not "Palestinian sources." Calling every piece of information that portrays Israel as anything less than perfect "propaganda" makes no sense. It's an incredibly lame debate tactic. It's PubliusInfinitum-esque.

Read my post again.

We're talking about the news agencies whose stations you watch on TV every night, not "Palestinian sources." Calling every piece of information that portrays Israel as anything less than perfect "propaganda" makes no sense. It's an incredibly lame debate tactic. It's PubliusInfinitum-esque.
yeah, those "news agencies" hire palestinians
sorry, i've seen what they've done with AFP
they totally fabricate "news"

So you just know what's going on in spite of all evidence disagreeing with your viewpoint? Since nothing coming out of Palestine is reliable (that is, unless it's printed in one of Israel's propaganda outlets,) you rely on your pro-Israeli intuition to find out what's really going down?

For anyone who's ever really been in combat, none of these reports surprise me - not at all. I don't disagee with what they did. Try living in close proximity to people who's goal in life is to completely destroy you. God bless the IDF.

For anyone who's ever really been in combat, none of these reports surprise me - not at all. I don't disagee with what they did. Try living in close proximity to people who's goal in life is to completely destroy you. God bless the IDF.

Sad state of affairs when people have faith in government like you do here. I guess the Germans too had full faith that the Nazis were doing the right thing in the 30s, and we know how that ended up.

So you just know what's going on in spite of all evidence disagreeing with your viewpoint? Since nothing coming out of Palestine is reliable (that is, unless it's printed in one of Israel's propaganda outlets,) you rely on your pro-Israeli intuition to find out what's really going down?
quite honestly, most of the Israeli sources have reported when Israelis have done wrong
i have yet to see a palestinian source show Hamas doing wrong

please link me to them if you have

quite honestly, most of the Israeli sources have reported when Israelis have done wrong
i have yet to see a palestinian source show Hamas doing wrong

please link me to them if you have

What's an example of a Palestinian source?

Sad state of affairs when people have faith in government like you do here. I guess the Germans too had full faith that the Nazis were doing the right thing in the 30s, and we know how that ended up.

You've got a point but the nazis were the aggressors - in the middle east the Israelis are defending themselves. My post though, was related to individual reaction - I have called fire on people who were probably innocent bystanders, because I feared for my life and the life of my soldiers - I would do it again and I sympathize with those in this type of close combat. heads you win tails I lose - I'd rather it be the other way around.

No Haji... Not that there is a distinction...

but it is the PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS WHO ARE FIRING THOSE ROCKETS...
Protip: you aren't a civilian if you're firing rockets.

ROFL... Ahh, the old "Have your cake and eat it too" defense...

Firing missiles into foregin sovereign territory makes you a combatant... being a combatant who wears a mask to hide their identity, wears no insignia to declare themselves as combatants and who lives in and among civilians makes you an illegal combatant... which is a crime against humanity, forfeits any rights, from one's inalienable human rights to any social contracted 'civil rights' which one might otherwise enjoy.

Illegal combatants are free game for ANY soverign police or military force. They are to be shot on site and enjoy absolutely NO PROTECTION by ANY reasonable, sound notion of human justice. They are the very essence of 'sub-human; worthy of treatment which would otherwise be CRIMINAL if carried out against a ferret...

Most Gazan civilians are preoccupied with trying not to die from Israeli-induced poverty or campaigns of indiscriminate bombing.

Israeli induced? ROFLMNAO... Well if I were an INNOCENT PALESTINIAN... and I knew that when the idiots down the street fired missiles into Israel, that Israeli fast movers or chopper gunship would be sending missiles back into my neighborhood that the threat which MY FAMILY was subject to, WAS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE IDIOTS FIRING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL... and since I was likely going to die one way or the other, I would spend my time and energy killing the IDIOTS FIRING MISSILES INTO ISRAEL...

Of course the average Palestinian is an abyss of ignorance... dumber than a bag of sand and FILLED TO THE INTELLECTUAL BRIM WITH "I'm a VICTIM" LEFT-THINK!... So, much like yourself, they misdirect responsibility FROM THEMSELVES, ONTO THOSE WHO THEY ARE ATTACKING. Which is why they should be annihilated to the last man woman and child. Palestinians are either 1-DEAD or seriosuly wounded Terrorist, 2-PRE-DEAD or seriosuly wounded Terrorists, or WIVES of 1 or 2 OR 3- a FUTURE DEAD or seriously wounded Terrorists or the wife of a future dead or seriously wounded of terrorists...

The kid in jeans, camo-trousers, with Nike shoes and a T-shirt...
What are you talking about?

I'm talking about one will see when they see the typical Palestinian terrorists walking down the typical rubble filled street.

0_61_061207_hamas_fatah.jpg

Looks like they're still wearing some sort of uniform to me.

Gee yeah... look at that... a mask to cover their face, so that when they run from the Israelis, and strip that mask and flak they can walk among the civilians which the depend upon for cover and concealment and to use for propaganda when those civilians are killed or injured while they are being justifiably attacked...

You aren't a civilian if you're carrying an AK and wearing a tac vest, dipshit. You'd think you would have learned the difference between civilians and combatants in the Corps.

Yes... that's true and THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT! THEY AREN'T CIVILIANS... THEY'RE COMBATANTS THAT DROP THEIR WEAPONS AND THEY'RE LITTLE SKI-MASKS WHEN THE GOOD GUYS COME TO KICK THE SHOT OUT OF THEM... They fire their rifles at the troops when they're a qrtr mile down the street, and when it's time to pay the piper, they strip that shit and RUN behind the woman in their JEAN, T-shirts and Tennis shoes... "Terrorists? Oh yeah they went running down the street... "

Not a civilian:
hamas_fatah_0612.jpg

Nope... Not civilians... An illegal combatant, brandishing NO insignia, wearing civilian attire, carrying a firearm, presumably firing upon the soldiers of a sovergin nation who is carrying out morally justified defensive operation in response to the other Palestinian illegal combatants who murdered innocent people, who lives AS A CIVILIAN in and among the civilian population for the purposes of using that population for cover and concealment where upon the death or serious injury of those civilians results from the justified defensive actions of those pursuing them, can be used as a propaganda tool...

Much as you do in the following photos...

gaza%20kids.jpg

terrorism.bmp

That was a hijacking... it had shit to do with the current conflict between Israel and those who dare to oppose it.

Oh it was indeed a hijacking, and it HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT CONFLICT AS THE CURRENT CONFLICT, AS IT IS THE SAME CONFLICT, just a generation later... There is NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN THAT HIJACKING AND THOSE HIJACKERS AND THOSE MASKED PUSSIES HIDING BEHIND THOSE CHILDREN YOU'RE CRYING ABOUT.

And the second photo with the ACTUAL SOLDIER, the soldier which is fully uniformed, wearing insignia of his unit disignation, and who is garrisoned OUTSIDE OF THE CIVILIAN POPULATION, which you hope to use to as a photo of an mean Israeli soldier mistreating the poor innocent Palestinian civilians, shows a soldier whose weapon is NOT pointed at the civilians and who is giving instructions TO those civilians... A soldiers whose PRESENCE IN FRONT OF THOSE CIVILIANS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF OTHER PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS PRETENDING TO BE SOLDIERS, FIRING MISSILES ARE ACTUALLY INNOCENT CIVILIANS...

I didn't "demand" anything.

By all means, Pubeless, share your half-baked interpretation of what was going on in that picture. Were they just playing a game? You're so toolishly dogmatic in your support of Israel that you'll attempt to deny anything negative about your holy IDF.
[/quote]

ROFL... Yeah, because it's perfectly reasonable that a heavily armed young man would point a high powered rifle at a toddler... I mean, as a former Marine and a former toddler... my experience tells me that nearly without exception, young men of every nation, serving in foreign lands; including hostile lands spend their own VERY limited funds to by the children in their sphere of influence candy and toys... they give awya their food, they give away their cloths... and otherwise, everything else they can do to comfort them... because they're kids THEMSELVES; kids with brothers and sisters... siblings that those same kids remind them of. It's a universal truth sis... and anyone that has ever been deployed to a foreign land knows this.

The photo is a crank propaganda piece; it's a lie... and you producing it as evidence of Israelis mistreating Palstinian kids conclusively proves that YOU'RE A LIAR who is using terroist propaganda to promote the interests of Islamic Terrorism... and you being a professed Muslim, are the pure embodiment of the basis of my previously stated and innumerably confirmed position regarding ALL OF ISLAM... You people are a fucking menace to the species.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back