Israeli soldier talks of orders as murder

Which is why they should be annihilated to the last man woman and child. [Jews] are either 1-DEAD or seriosuly wounded [parasites], 2-PRE-DEAD or seriosuly wounded [parasites], or WIVES of 1 or 2 OR 3- a FUTURE DEAD or seriously wounded [parasites] or the wife of a future dead or seriously wounded of [parasites]...

Oh boy, another tough guy typing threats of genocide from his computer chair.

Listen, retard: you may have outlived your usefulness as cannon fodder, but that doesn't give your fat ass the right to sit at a keyboard and vent your frustration by spewing nonsense and typing death threats all day to innocent women and children. Your existence is an insult to honorable veterans and to taxpayers such as myself who pay for your retirement benefits.

ROFL... I tell ya, it is hard to believe haw easy it is to get these people to demonstrate their intellectual inadequacies.

Notice how Haji has responded... she's unwittingly posted the official position of the Palestinians and correlated it to Hister... apparently to support the conclusion which spoke to the stark similarities of the NAZI and Palistinian positions regarding the Jews and their MANY enemies...

Well Ok let’s summarize…

Palestians claim that all INDIVIDUAL Israelis are their enemy and thus worthy of being targeted for destruction and Haji couldn’t give a FUCK LESS…

HOWEVER: Any notion which even SUGGESTS that every Palestinian is an enemy of Israel and thus USING THE REASONING ADVANCED BY THE PALESTINIANS, which would necessarily require that each individual Palestinian is the enemy of Israel, and is this worthy of destruction, is met by Haji with DISGUST and OUTRAGE and considered an overt threat against humanity on the whole…

Missiles launched into the homes of innocent ISRAELI people… those aren’t provocations… they’re not acts of war… hell they don’t even amount to simple ‘threats…’ they’re just acts of frustration by a VERY FEW members of an otherwise ‘innocent people.’

Invasions which are a direct result of those missiles, THEY’RE NOT A JUSTIFIABLE DEFENSIVE RESPONSE TO AN ACT OF WAR… No no… they’re an over-reaction by the aggressor who CAUSED THE FRUSTRATION which is at the root of the missiles being fired into the homes of innocent people.

Everyone up to speed?

It's the typical double speak, common to left-think and it's solely responsible for prolonging a problem which could have been resoved 70 years ago, had the world simply disregarded the flaccid intellectual opinion of the ideological left.

Now here's the thing... That flaccid opinion; that double speak, left-think... it's not just prolonging a minor skirmish in a tiny region, which is of little concern to anyone not living there... it's now grown into an all but all out war between the Arab/Muslim world and the rest of the world.

And if it continues, it's going to result in an explosion of rage which will make the world wars of the 20th century seem like a walk in the park by comparison...

Think about it folks... find a war which is presently being fought on this planet which does NOT have at its root SOME MUSLIM FACTION DEMANDING THAT THE RELEVANT CULTURE SUBMIT TO THEIR DEMANDS... at some point, someone has to recognize that the problem, JUST MIGHT BE WITH THE MUSLIMS! And that reality isn't changed by RATIONALIZING SOME MEANS TO EXUSE THE MUSLIMS...

If the Palestinians stopped their chronic attacks on Israel... that war would be over today.

Israel is not the aggressor... Israel didn't invade Gaza for ANY OTHER REASON THAN TO TRY AND STOP THE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS OF THE PALESTINIANS... and they only means to do that is TO KILL THOSE WHO ARE INTENT ON DOING SO... and it's just no more complex than that.

Now the Palestinians who are intent upon doing so are dressed the same as; and by all appearances are not distinct from, any other Palestinian... So what's that tell you?

Has Haji shown us ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY Palestinian which is found fighting the Palestinians which caused that rain into Gaza? Of course not... because there is no evidence that any such Palestinian exist; and THAT IS THE ONLY POTENTIAL FOR A PALESTINIAN TO BE CONSIDERED INNOCENT.

If PEACE is the goal, which is the premise being advanced... then the ONLY reasonable conclusion is that those who TAKE ACTION TO VIOLATE THE PEACE are responsible for it.

"Palestine" is a tiny place... It is not reasonable to conclude that there exist in Palestine a secret organization which professes peace to the Palestinian people, then go into secret enclaves and plot War... Those PALESTINIAN people who take actions TO VIOLATE THE PEACE ARE KNOWN TO EVERY PALESTINIAN AND THEY ARE PROTECTED AND PROMOTED BY THEM...

There are no innocent Palestinians... get that straight and start coming to grips with the distasteful work which needs to be done to solve the problem.

Now before you vomit what a short sighted position that is HAJI!, Take the time to point out the innocent Palestinians... and photos of scared children isn't going to help... Children are the responsibility of their parents... they're subject to be where their parents put them... So show me the INNOCENT PALESTINIANS WHO ARE FIGHTING THOSE AMONG THE PALESTINIANS WHICH ARE DETERMINED TO MAKE WAR WITH ISRAEL.

And as always, your failure to do so, in a reasonable period of time, will constitute your concession... and this despite your certain attempt to change the subject or your becoming fascinated with another topic and failing to respond.

I'm not going to sift through the volumes of bullshit you post and respond to it point by point. You are an advocate of genocide. There's really no lower rung on the ladder of morality. What's worse is that I'm paying for your living expenses, you worthless drain.

wrong, its called being a skeptic
you are the one being fucking stupid by automatically believing anything you see that can be claimed as anti-Israeli

Rejecting all information that doesn't support your preconceived notion of Israeli moral superiority isn't being skeptical, it's being neurotic and in denial.

Publius so you can make the blanket biased statement of there being no innocent Palestinians, conisting of nearly 1.5 million people, because you stated one incident where someone was killed in cold blood?

The issue here isn't with the people turning to, and supporting terrorism. The issue is that the military of Israel which calls itself the most moral in the world has obviously proven otherwise. Tell your rhetoric to the Palestinian doctor that lost his daughters and his niece to the will of two Israeli tank shells into the side of their building. Because the soldiers determined that the shadowy figures in a window were directing sniper fire. But it turned out to be the doctor's daughters and his niece spending time in their bedroom. Tell that to the droves of people who were in the hospital in Gaza City when it was hit by an Israeli F-16. Tell that to the ambulance drivers who had to sit and watch as they couldn't evacuate wounded civilians after being stopped by the Israeli military, and some of which weren't allowed to go and pick-up the wounded for several days. Honestly if the IDF is the most moral army in the world, then god help us all.
wait, doesnt Hamas and Fatah both claim there are no innocent Israelis?

perhaps you should stop acting like you are at an aipac fundraising gala and rely on evidence instead of non sequiters... Or, should I remind you how many jews have died from arabs in the last 15 years compared to a goyim killing weekend in cast lead..

CITE THE SPECIFIC NON SEQUITUR TO WHICH YOU SPEAK AND STATE THE REASONING THAT YOU USED TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THAT CITATION IS SUCH.

Palestine launches unguided missiles into Israel... THUS... THE ONLY TARGET WHICH PALESTINE SOUGHT TO STRIKE AS ISRAEL.

Now given that such is indisputable... and given that there is NO ONE IN PALESTINE WHICH IS PRESENTLY FIGHTING THOSE WHO LAUNCHED THOSE MISSILES... AND GIVEN THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE CONCLUSION TO BE DRAWN FROM SOMEONE WHO LAUNCHES A MISSILE FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO TARGET THE WHOLE OF THAT NATION ... THAT THE TARGET OF THAT MISSILE WAS ANYONE IN THAT NATION... it is thus incontrovertible that the people launching it, the whole of Palestine, are of the mind that the whole of Israel is their target.

Now again, I am directly and unambiguously challenging our in-house advocate of adult/child homosexual sex, to CITE THE SPCIFIC NON SEQUITUR TO WHICH THEY SPOKE and to site the reasoning which they used to conclude that the citation is a statement which presents a conclusion that does not follow it's founding premise.

Oh boy, another tough guy typing threats of genocide from his computer chair.

Listen, retard: you may have outlived your usefulness as cannon fodder, but that doesn't give your fat ass the right to sit at a keyboard and vent your frustration by spewing nonsense and typing death threats all day to innocent women and children. Your existence is an insult to honorable veterans and to taxpayers such as myself who pay for your retirement benefits.

ROFL... I tell ya, it is hard to believe haw easy it is to get these people to demonstrate their intellectual inadequacies.

Notice how Haji has responded... she's unwittingly posted the official position of the Palestinians and correlated it to Hister... apparently to support the conclusion which spoke to the stark similarities of the NAZI and Palistinian positions regarding the Jews and their MANY enemies...

Well Ok let’s summarize…

Palestians claim that all INDIVIDUAL Israelis are their enemy and thus worthy of being targeted for destruction and Haji couldn’t give a FUCK LESS…

HOWEVER: Any notion which even SUGGESTS that every Palestinian is an enemy of Israel and thus USING THE REASONING ADVANCED BY THE PALESTINIANS, which would necessarily require that each individual Palestinian is the enemy of Israel, and is this worthy of destruction, is met by Haji with DISGUST and OUTRAGE and considered an overt threat against humanity on the whole…

Missiles launched into the homes of innocent ISRAELI people… those aren’t provocations… they’re not acts of war… hell they don’t even amount to simple ‘threats…’ they’re just acts of frustration by a VERY FEW members of an otherwise ‘innocent people.’

Invasions which are a direct result of those missiles, THEY’RE NOT A JUSTIFIABLE DEFENSIVE RESPONSE TO AN ACT OF WAR… No no… they’re an over-reaction by the aggressor who CAUSED THE FRUSTRATION which is at the root of the missiles being fired into the homes of innocent people.

Everyone up to speed?

It's the typical double speak, common to left-think and it's solely responsible for prolonging a problem which could have been resoved 70 years ago, had the world simply disregarded the flaccid intellectual opinion of the ideological left.

Now here's the thing... That flaccid opinion; that double speak, left-think... it's not just prolonging a minor skirmish in a tiny region, which is of little concern to anyone not living there... it's now grown into an all but all out war between the Arab/Muslim world and the rest of the world.

And if it continues, it's going to result in an explosion of rage which will make the world wars of the 20th century seem like a walk in the park by comparison...

Think about it folks... find a war which is presently being fought on this planet which does NOT have at its root SOME MUSLIM FACTION DEMANDING THAT THE RELEVANT CULTURE SUBMIT TO THEIR DEMANDS... at some point, someone has to recognize that the problem, JUST MIGHT BE WITH THE MUSLIMS! And that reality isn't changed by RATIONALIZING SOME MEANS TO EXUSE THE MUSLIMS...

If the Palestinians stopped their chronic attacks on Israel... that war would be over today.

Israel is not the aggressor... Israel didn't invade Gaza for ANY OTHER REASON THAN TO TRY AND STOP THE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS OF THE PALESTINIANS... and they only means to do that is TO KILL THOSE WHO ARE INTENT ON DOING SO... and it's just no more complex than that.

Now the Palestinians who are intent upon doing so are dressed the same as; and by all appearances are not distinct from, any other Palestinian... So what's that tell you?

Has Haji shown us ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY Palestinian which is found fighting the Palestinians which caused that rain into Gaza? Of course not... because there is no evidence that any such Palestinian exist; and THAT IS THE ONLY POTENTIAL FOR A PALESTINIAN TO BE CONSIDERED INNOCENT.

If PEACE is the goal, which is the premise being advanced... then the ONLY reasonable conclusion is that those who TAKE ACTION TO VIOLATE THE PEACE are responsible for it.

"Palestine" is a tiny place... It is not reasonable to conclude that there exist in Palestine a secret organization which professes peace to the Palestinian people, then go into secret enclaves and plot War... Those PALESTINIAN people who take actions TO VIOLATE THE PEACE ARE KNOWN TO EVERY PALESTINIAN AND THEY ARE PROTECTED AND PROMOTED BY THEM...

There are no innocent Palestinians... get that straight and start coming to grips with the distasteful work which needs to be done to solve the problem.

Now before you vomit what a short sighted position that is HAJI!, Take the time to point out the innocent Palestinians... and photos of scared children isn't going to help... Children are the responsibility of their parents... they're subject to be where their parents put them... So show me the INNOCENT PALESTINIANS WHO ARE FIGHTING THOSE AMONG THE PALESTINIANS WHICH ARE DETERMINED TO MAKE WAR WITH ISRAEL.

And as always, your failure to do so, in a reasonable period of time, will constitute your concession... and this despite your certain attempt to change the subject or your becoming fascinated with another topic and failing to respond.

I'm not going to sift through the volumes of bullshit you post ...

Your CONCESSION is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And THAT friends is all there is to refuting the position of the ideological, pro-terrorist left.

Simply prove their premise to be false and they're helpless to continue the argument...

It's not hard really... it just takes a little effort.

Your CONCESSION is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And THAT friends is all there is to refuting the position of the ideological pro-terrorist left.

Simply prove their premise to be false and they're helpless to continue the argument...

It's not hard really... it just takes a little effort.

Thanks for accepting my CONCESSION, winner. Do you think that maybe... Mr. PD... sir... if I'm lucky enough... some of your superhuman intellect might rub off on me...? By golly, I hope so...

:udaman:

perhaps you should stop acting like you are at an aipac fundraising gala and rely on evidence instead of non sequiters... Or, should I remind you how many jews have died from arabs in the last 15 years compared to a goyim killing weekend in cast lead..

CITE THE SPECIFIC NON SEQUITUR TO WHICH YOU SPEAK AND STATE THE REASONING THAT YOU USED TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THAT CITATION IS SUCH.

Palestine launches unguided missiles into Israel... THUS... THE ONLY TARGET WHICH PALESTINE SOUGHT TO STRIKE AS ISRAEL.

Now given that such is indisputable... and given that there is NO ONE IN PALESTINE WHICH IS PRESENTLY FIGHTING THOSE WHO LAUNCHED THOSE MISSILES... AND GIVEN THAT THE ONLY POSSIBLE CONCLUSION TO BE DRAWN FROM SOMEONE WHO LAUNCHES A MISSILE FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO TARGET THE WHOLE OF THAT NATION ... THAT THE TARGET OF THAT MISSILE WAS ANYONE IN THAT NATION... it is thus incontrovertible that the people launching it, the whole of Palestine, are of the mind that the whole of Israel is their target.

Now again, I am directly and unambiguously challenging our in-house advocate of adult/child homosexual sex, to CITE THE SPCIFIC NON SEQUITUR TO WHICH THEY SPOKE and to site the reasoning which they used to conclude that the citation is a statement which presents a conclusion that does not follow it's founding premise.

Publius so you can make the blanket biased statement of there being no innocent Palestinians, conisting of nearly 1.5 million people, because you stated one incident where someone was killed in cold blood?

The issue here isn't with the people turning to, and supporting terrorism. The issue is that the military of Israel which calls itself the most moral in the world has obviously proven otherwise. Tell your rhetoric to the Palestinian doctor that lost his daughters and his niece to the will of two Israeli tank shells into the side of their building. Because the soldiers determined that the shadowy figures in a window were directing sniper fire. But it turned out to be the doctor's daughters and his niece spending time in their bedroom. Tell that to the droves of people who were in the hospital in Gaza City when it was hit by an Israeli F-16. Tell that to the ambulance drivers who had to sit and watch as they couldn't evacuate wounded civilians after being stopped by the Israeli military, and some of which weren't allowed to go and pick-up the wounded for several days. Honestly if the IDF is the most moral army in the world, then god help us all.

THIS is the specific non sequiter. Now, do you have any links to post to act as evidence or can we all look forward to another "can't dazzle em with brilliance so I'll baffle em with bullshit" post from you?

Arab toddlers and pregnant cast lead sniper fodder didn't launch a singel missile anywhere. But, don't keep that from calling for the extermination of non-jews.

Last edited:
wrong, its called being a skeptic
you are the one being fucking stupid by automatically believing anything you see that can be claimed as anti-Israeli

Rejecting all information that doesn't support your preconceived notion of Israeli moral superiority isn't being skeptical, it's being neurotic and in denial.
who says i rejected all
i dont
you are being a fucking asshole thats a fact

who says i rejected all
You've claimed that several ostensibly accurate photos were staged. Your reasoning behind this is that faked photos have come out of Palestine before... as if every government in the world isn't guilty of the same thing. Using this lame excuse lets you pick and choose which photos you believe are authentic and which you believe are fake without actually having to substantiate what your claims. No sensible person is going to believe that photos are fake unless you can prove that they are.

i dont
Yeah, I've heard that one before, man. Personal insults aren't going to accomplish anything.

who says i rejected all
You've claimed that several ostensibly accurate photos were staged. Your reasoning behind this is that faked photos have come out of Palestine before... as if every government in the world isn't guilty of the same thing. Using this lame excuse lets you pick and choose which photos you believe are authentic and which you believe are fake without actually having to substantiate what your claims. No sensible person is going to believe that photos are fake unless you can prove that they are.

i dont
Yeah, I've heard that one before, man. Personal insults aren't going to accomplish anything.
you are the one that started the personal insults, if you dont want em back, dont start em

you do not know those photos are anything more than what i said
no more than i know they are what you said
thats the difference between me( a skeptic) and you(an Israel hater)

the person with the weapon in the 3rd pic:

i would say he would shift the right foot to kneel and then his line of fire is directly away from the woman and kids

you are the one that started the personal insults, if you dont want em back, dont start em
If I did, it was because I was still experiencing temporary mental retardation from having to read one of PubliusInfinitum's posts. My bad.

Unless there's a good reason to believe that certain photos are fake, though, I think it makes more sense to go ahead and assume that they're legitimate.

I don't hate Israel; I hate Israel's current policy of ethnoreligious apartheid and the IDF's apparent lack of concern over the large numbers of civilian casualties they cause. I also dislike that many of Israel's supporters are willing to excuse these things. I have nothing against most of the Israeli people themselves.

Lol so what you're saying PubliusInfinitum is that if one isn't a right wing nut job, that doesn't agree with dehumanizing people because they may be an arab, then myself who happens to lean left politics wise, you're saying that i'm pro-terrorist lol?

For someone who goes to great lengths to point out the defects in the thinking of others, all the while attempting to lace your vocabulary with complex wordage, you are really one who practices a naive way of thinking.

In Gaza militant groups looking to terrorize are lobbing off rockets, which civilians don't fight against, because honestly groups like Hamas and others don't try and kill you by slow blockade of humanitarian aid, or by an F-16 blowing your home and your family to bits. Groups like Hamas simply do things like take you and your family out back and shoot or throw you off a building, and sometimes your family right along with you or while they watch you meet your demise. I mean also when you think about it if the whole of Palestine, which actually the missles are being shot from Gaza which is consisting of 1.5 million people, who as you claim with the classic every arab muslim is a terrorist bias, are all not innocent and deserve harsh retribution from the way you make it sound.

Honestly you more then validate my argument when you think about it. I mean would say that if an American on the Mexican border was popping off shots at homes and people on the Mexican side, would that make every American a terrorist, lol I doubt that you'd say that. You are placing a bias on an entire people which judging by your racist statements you obviously know nothing about. It's that kind of it's justified to kill everyone and everything way of thinking that caused failure for the IDF in Gaza, and condemnation by everyone from a number of western and european countries to the United Nations. It wasn't about honorably defending their people by going into battle, and achieving an objective, that would stop the actual terrorists from shooting rockets at citzens of Israel. It was about going in and enacting suffering on the civlian population of Gaza 100 fold compared to what militants were able to accompish by taking shots at Southern Israel.

Last edited:
If I did, it was because I was still experiencing temporary mental retardation from having to read one of PubliusInfinitum's posts. My bad.

Unless there's a good reason to believe that certain photos are fake, though, I think it makes more sense to go ahead and assume that they're legitimate.

I don't hate Israel; I hate Israel's current policy of ethnoreligious apartheid and the IDF's apparent lack of concern over the large numbers of civilian casualties they cause. I also dislike that many of Israel's supporters are willing to excuse these things. I have nothing against most of the Israeli people themselves.
the civilian casualties are not Israels fault
not when Hamas puts the civilians at risk
read the Geneva Conventions

That Hamas may put some civilians at risk does not excuse every civilian casualty that Israel causes. Of course they're mostly Israel's fault - Israel is the one dropping the bombs and pulling the triggers. You'd be lying to yourself if you said that civilian deaths caused by Israel are justifiable simply because Hamas are terrorists.

That Hamas may put some civilians at risk does not excuse every civilian casualty that Israel causes. Of course they're mostly Israel's fault - Israel is the one dropping the bombs and pulling the triggers. You'd be lying to yourself if you said that civilian deaths caused by Israel are justifiable simply because Hamas are terrorists.
again, you need to read the Geneva Conventions
the ones puting the civilians at risk are the ones at fault
thus it is Hamas fault, not Israels

btw Kalam, if Hamas, Fatah, and all the rest of them woiuld stop trying to kill Israelis, this would NEVER happen again

Dude, cut the crap about the Geneva Conventions, I'm familiar with them.

It's not Hamas' fault when an Israeli sniper kills a Palestinian mother and her children for misunderstanding directions. It's not Hamas' fault when Israel, fully aware of Islamic prayer times, bombs a mosque during prayers. It's not Hamas' fault when Israelis shoot two kids, killing one, and preventing the father from seeking medical attention for the second (he died after Israelis denied him medical treatment for 12 hours.)

Face it... while Hamas may cause some civilian deaths, Israeli fuck-ups seem to be the cause of many more.

Dude, cut the crap about the Geneva Conventions, I'm familiar with them.

It's not Hamas' fault when an Israeli sniper kills a Palestinian mother and her children for misunderstanding directions. It's not Hamas' fault when Israel, fully aware of Islamic prayer times, bombs a mosque during prayers. It's not Hamas' fault when Israelis shoot two kids, killing one, and preventing the father from seeking medical attention for the second (he died after Israelis denied him medical treatment for 12 hours.)

Face it... while Hamas may cause some civilian deaths, Israeli fuck-ups seem to be the cause of many more.
your right, its that individual snipers fault
yet you want to blame ALL Israelis
and you were talking about bombs and F-16, make up your mind what you want to discuss

btw Kalam, if Hamas, Fatah, and all the rest of them woiuld stop trying to kill Israelis, this would NEVER happen again

It's just as easy to argue that this would have never happened if Israel had lifted the blockade during the cease-fire. What it boils down to is that both Israel and Hamas are going to have to solve their problem diplomatically, even if that means recognizing each other, trying to end rocket attacks, and lifting the blockade. Otherwise, Israel's only a couple of "Cast Leads" away from losing our support and having the UN actually do something to them.

Forum List

Back