Israeli soldier talks of orders as murder

For anyone who's ever really been in combat, none of these reports surprise me - not at all. I don't disagee with what they did. Try living in close proximity to people who's goal in life is to completely destroy you. God bless the IDF.

Sad state of affairs when people have faith in government like you do here. I guess the Germans too had full faith that the Nazis were doing the right thing in the 30s, and we know how that ended up.

Tell me sis... what nation was invading Germany and murdering German citizens on mass?

Don't EVEN PRETEND that the Israelis are the aggressors here... to do so proves you're either IGNORANT OF THE FACTS OR A FOOL IN THE EXTREME.

For anyone who's ever really been in combat, none of these reports surprise me - not at all. I don't disagee with what they did. Try living in close proximity to people who's goal in life is to completely destroy you. God bless the IDF.

Sad state of affairs when people have faith in government like you do here. I guess the Germans too had full faith that the Nazis were doing the right thing in the 30s, and we know how that ended up.

Tell me sis... what nation was invading Germany and murdering German citizens on mass?

Don't EVEN PRETEND that the Israelis are the aggressors here... to do so proves you're either IGNORANT OF THE FACTS OR A FOOL IN THE EXTREME.

I don't understand how you can oppose everything government can do, except the case it matters the most.. the taking of a life without due process.

If you read history, the Nazis justified their action because the Western nations raped and pillaged their country during and following WWI, sending it through hyperinflation and a sever depression. Millions of Germans died between 1914 and 1932 due to wars and poverty, but it still didn't legitimized anything the Nazis did.

PI, I thought you were a conservative... but you're sounding more and more like those people that laud government power. You're actually permitting governments to take life without due process? Why would you enable any government to have that power? I mean, governments assuming powers that they shouldn't have is why the U.S. government horribly infringes on our economic and civil freedoms. I do acknowledge that Hamas kills without due process as well, but both instances should be condemned with the same amount of rigor. Just because a government does it via its army, doesn't make it any less of a violation against rights.

Well the process is 'war.'

Thus where one executes acts of war, they can expect to reap the response which war brings.

Hamas is a boil on the ass of humanity and they have forfeited their human rights in total, as have those who adhere to them, by overtly providing aid and comfort... where a member of Hamas is charged with a violation of criminal code, they should be subject to the necessary thresholds which protect them from the awesome power of government prosecution; where they're found executing an act of war, they should be hunted down and exterminated, as one would treat any other vermin which has no regard for the rights of other humans beings... and THAT sport is the conservative way...

We draw a hard line and where that line is crossed, its your ass. We don't tolerate the differing ideas of others where those ideas violate bed-rock principle; and we don't confuse constitutional protections relevant to criminal prosecutions, with the responsibility inherent in our inalienable rights, to defend our life and those within our sphere of influence, from the unjustified threat against their life/rights.

Last edited:

I don't understand how you can oppose everything government can do, except the case it matters the most.. the taking of a life without due process.

If you read history, the Nazis justified their action because the Western nations raped and pillaged their country during and following WWI, sending it through hyperinflation and a sever depression. Millions of Germans died between 1914 and 1932 due to wars and poverty, but it still didn't legitimized anything the Nazis did.

The Nazis violated every facet of valid moral principle... Their feelings that they had been violated by the terms of the treaty laid down in Versailes and agreed to by the Weirmar govermnent at the end of WW2, does NOT GIVE THEM A RIGHT TO STRIP INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THEIR LIVES AND PROPERTY...

Israel is and has been under CONTINUOUS ATTACK for 30 years be these idiots... The Germans were subjected to NOTHING REMOTELY SIMILAR... The German government did almost PRECISELY what the Hussein regime is doing... printing money and loaning it to themselves to pay off absurd levels of debt, which realized them HYPER INFLATION... BILLIONS TO ONE; and like the modern left, the left of the early 20th century, including the Nazis: were LIARSand moral degenerates... as are the PALESTINIANS... What's more the Palestinian propaganda is patterned UPON NAZI propaganda, wherein they claim the status of chronic victimhood, despite their chronic aggression which is designed to enflame the moral outrage of their otherwise peaceful neighbors.

The fact is that IF the Palestinians STOPPED their terrorist activities, there would be PEACE. PERIOD.

Isreal has NEVER< >>> WITHOUT EXCEPTION<<< EVER violated a SINGLE of the INNUMERABLE treaties that they have signed... which was not a function of responding to a VIOLATION BY THE PALESTINIANS.

In terms of comparison adjusted for the difference in population between Israel and the US; had the US realized the same losses in terms of percentage, say from attacks from say Mexico... we would have lost millions of people... Is there some doubt in your mind that if such was the case that there would be so much as an operable facet existing in the full scope of Mexico?

Last edited:
Which is why they should be annihilated to the last man woman and child. [Jews] are either 1-DEAD or seriosuly wounded [parasites], 2-PRE-DEAD or seriosuly wounded [parasites], or WIVES of 1 or 2 OR 3- a FUTURE DEAD or seriously wounded [parasites] or the wife of a future dead or seriously wounded of [parasites]...
Oh boy, another tough guy typing threats of genocide from his computer chair.

Listen, retard: you may have outlived your usefulness as cannon fodder, but that doesn't give your fat ass the right to sit at a keyboard and vent your frustration by spewing nonsense and typing death threats all day to innocent women and children. Your existence is an insult to honorable veterans and to taxpayers such as myself who pay for your retirement benefits.

As a German I can only recommend you for beeing quite correct, the Weimar republic had a common feeling of "weakness" and defenselessness with it, and a "Strong man" to fix this weakness was very appealing to the masses.
I do not really get from precisly where a contemporary American should get such a feeling of "defenselessness" though, are Terrorists really such a threat? Anyone living on US soil is a fair bit more likely to die from a car crash than from terrorism iirc.
Something similiar happened in Russia too, Germany was not the only country that "lost" in WW1 and got a revoultion a while later.

The desire for a "Strong gouverment" in Germany already resurfaced after the 30 years war, fortunantly, the Grand Elector (A Brandenburgian monarch who roughly doubled Brandenburg/Prussias territory, population and GDP, founded the Prussian army and drove the Swedes out of Germany) was a much nicer person than Hitler.

Considering the Propagande issue:

The first casulty in a war is always the truth. Both Sides are lying their arses off, period.

Given enough material, one can, even if that material may be falsified, arrive at some conclusions, but that is a fairly complicated process.

For the record, I distrust the IDF more, since they certainly have superior propaganda tools, in addition, they blocked Gaza from any outside media, implying that they want to hide something.
In addition, while Hamas certainly obstructed and influenced the media that were inside, they were likely preoccupied with the monumental task of staying alive, and were therefor less able to keep the press that was in Gaza in check.

A little trick question I like to ask to Israel supporters is the following: How many male civilians between 20 and 60 not belonging to Hamas were killed according to official IDF reports?
Looking at the reports, one easily sees the point that: Number of killed "Hamas" + Number of killed children + Number of killed Women = Number of total confirmed casulties.
According to the IDF, every Palestinian male in Gaza was Hamas.
This is obvious total and utter bullshit for a number of reasons:
1: If this was the case, Israel would be in for a lot more shit, there are quite a number of people in Gaza, we would be talking about a manpower of several 100 thousands.
2: It is next to impossible to have your entire male population fighting.
3: If we assume that the Israelies have magic bullets and only shot Hamas fighters, why did children and women die? I assume that confusing a male 25 year old civilian with a Hamas fighter is much easier than confusing a three year old toddler with a Hamas fighter. Therefor, the number of male civilians accidently killed should by be by far greater than the number of women or the number of children accidently killed.

From this I can only conclude that the IDF is lying in this case.

Of course, Hamas also lies, one nice example was a then famous propagando photo of 3 dead childs on a Sofa.
newsflash, If I would be in Gaza during the hostilities, I would certainly not place my children on a Sofa, Gaza has a fair number of Bunkers etc. and every Humans cares for their kids.
I would assume that these kids died somewhere else, and were placed on the Sofa for the Foto.

No Haji... Not that there is a distinction...

but it is the PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS WHO ARE FIRING THOSE ROCKETS...
Protip: you aren't a civilian if you're firing rockets.

ROFL... Ahh, the old "Have your cake and eat it too" defense...

Firing missiles into foregin sovereign territory makes you a combatant... being a combatant who wears a mask to hide their identity, wears no insignia to declare themselves as combatants and who lives in and among civilians makes you an illegal combatant... which is a crime against humanity, forfeits any rights, from one's inalienable human rights to any social contracted 'civil rights' which one might otherwise enjoy.

Illegal combatants are free game for ANY soverign police or military force. They are to be shot on site and enjoy absolutely NO PROTECTION by ANY reasonable, sound notion of human justice. They are the very essence of 'sub-human; worthy of treatment which would otherwise be CRIMINAL if carried out against a ferret...

Israeli induced? ROFLMNAO... Well if I were an INNOCENT PALESTINIAN... and I knew that when the idiots down the street fired missiles into Israel, that Israeli fast movers or chopper gunship would be sending missiles back into my neighborhood that the threat which MY FAMILY was subject to, WAS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE IDIOTS FIRING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL... and since I was likely going to die one way or the other, I would spend my time and energy killing the IDIOTS FIRING MISSILES INTO ISRAEL...

Of course the average Palestinian is an abyss of ignorance... dumber than a bag of sand and FILLED TO THE INTELLECTUAL BRIM WITH "I'm a VICTIM" LEFT-THINK!... So, much like yourself, they misdirect responsibility FROM THEMSELVES, ONTO THOSE WHO THEY ARE ATTACKING. Which is why they should be annihilated to the last man woman and child. Palestinians are either 1-DEAD or seriosuly wounded Terrorist, 2-PRE-DEAD or seriosuly wounded Terrorists, or WIVES of 1 or 2 OR 3- a FUTURE DEAD or seriously wounded Terrorists or the wife of a future dead or seriously wounded of terrorists...

I'm talking about one will see when they see the typical Palestinian terrorists walking down the typical rubble filled street.

Gee yeah... look at that... a mask to cover their face, so that when they run from the Israelis, and strip that mask and flak they can walk among the civilians which the depend upon for cover and concealment and to use for propaganda when those civilians are killed or injured while they are being justifiably attacked...

Yes... that's true and THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT! THEY AREN'T CIVILIANS... THEY'RE COMBATANTS THAT DROP THEIR WEAPONS AND THEY'RE LITTLE SKI-MASKS WHEN THE GOOD GUYS COME TO KICK THE SHOT OUT OF THEM... They fire their rifles at the troops when they're a qrtr mile down the street, and when it's time to pay the piper, they strip that shit and RUN behind the woman in their JEAN, T-shirts and Tennis shoes... "Terrorists? Oh yeah they went running down the street... "

Nope... Not civilians... An illegal combatant, brandishing NO insignia, wearing civilian attire, carrying a firearm, presumably firing upon the soldiers of a sovergin nation who is carrying out morally justified defensive operation in response to the other Palestinian illegal combatants who murdered innocent people, who lives AS A CIVILIAN in and among the civilian population for the purposes of using that population for cover and concealment where upon the death or serious injury of those civilians results from the justified defensive actions of those pursuing them, can be used as a propaganda tool...

Much as you do in the following photos...

gaza%20kids.jpg

terrorism.bmp

It has to do with the FACT THAT They're >>> PALESTINIANS <<< ... Palestinians operating in CIVILIAN ATTIRE, HIDING AMONGST CIVILIANS, WHERE UNARMED, UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD... and the photo merely points to TWO RELEVANT and INDISPUTABLE FACTS: The PALESTINIANS kill Americans TOO and they've been DOING IT FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME.

Oh it was indeed a hijacking, and it HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT CONFLICT AS THE CURRENT CONFLICT, AS IT IS THE SAME CONFLICT, just a generation later... There is NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN THAT HIJACKING AND THOSE HIJACKERS AND THOSE MASKED PUSSIES HIDING BEHIND THOSE CHILDREN YOU'RE CRYING ABOUT.

And the second photo with the ACTUAL SOLDIER, the soldier which is fully uniformed, wearing insignia of his unit disignation, and who is garrisoned OUTSIDE OF THE CIVILIAN POPULATION, which you hope to use to as a photo of an mean Israeli soldier mistreating the poor innocent Palestinian civilians, shows a soldier whose weapon is NOT pointed at the civilians and who is giving instructions TO those civilians... A soldiers whose PRESENCE IN FRONT OF THOSE CIVILIANS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF OTHER PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS PRETENDING TO BE SOLDIERS, FIRING MISSILES ARE ACTUALLY INNOCENT CIVILIANS...

This from the idiot that posted a photograph of a Soldier appearing to be pointing his rifle at a toddler, DEMANDING that the soldier was holding the child at gun point?

ROFLMNAO... Sweet mother that is PRECIOUS... The photo is two deminsional, and a snap shot of a singular point in time... that photo COMPLETELY misrepresents what happened, stripping context completely out of the motion which that photo froze, and captured an image which disengenuous advocates of international terrorism can use as a propaganda tool, defending the mass murder of innocent civilians.
I didn't "demand" anything.

By all means, Pubeless, share your half-baked interpretation of what was going on in that picture. Were they just playing a game? You're so toolishly dogmatic in your support of Israel that you'll attempt to deny anything negative about your holy IDF.

ROFL... Yeah, because it's perfectly reasonable that a heavily armed young man would point a high powered rifle at a toddler... I mean, as a former Marine and a former toddler... my experience tells me that nearly without exception, young men of every nation, serving in foreign lands; including hostile lands spend their own VERY limited funds to by the children in their sphere of influence candy and toys... they give awya their food, they give away their cloths... and otherwise, everything else they can do to comfort them... because they're kids THEMSELVES; kids with brothers and sisters... siblings that those same kids remind them of. It's a universal truth sis... and anyone that has ever been deployed to a foreign land knows this.

The photo is a crank propaganda piece; it's a lie... and you producing it as evidence of Israelis mistreating Palstinian kids conclusively proves that YOU'RE A LIAR who is using terroist propaganda to promote the interests of Islamic Terrorism... and you being a professed Muslim, are the pure embodiment of the basis of my previously stated and innumerably confirmed position regarding ALL OF ISLAM... You people are a fucking menace to the species.[/QUOTE]

yall claim to handle guns? the last pic...he is not even close to pointing this weapon at the woman or kids...look at the angle of his body....follow the line....his gun is pointed away from the woman...he has turned to talk to her....

Last edited:
and if he fired that gun in his position, he would end up on his back

thats partly why i think that was a propaganda pic
its not likely it was even an Israeli soldier

Last edited:
Publius so you can make the blanket biased statement of there being no innocent Palestinians, conisting of nearly 1.5 million people, because you stated one incident where someone was killed in cold blood?

The issue here isn't with the people turning to, and supporting terrorism. The issue is that the military of Israel which calls itself the most moral in the world has obviously proven otherwise. Tell your rhetoric to the Palestinian doctor that lost his daughters and his niece to the will of two Israeli tank shells into the side of their building. Because the soldiers determined that the shadowy figures in a window were directing sniper fire. But it turned out to be the doctor's daughters and his niece spending time in their bedroom. Tell that to the droves of people who were in the hospital in Gaza City when it was hit by an Israeli F-16. Tell that to the ambulance drivers who had to sit and watch as they couldn't evacuate wounded civilians after being stopped by the Israeli military, and some of which weren't allowed to go and pick-up the wounded for several days. Honestly if the IDF is the most moral army in the world, then god help us all.

Publius so you can make the blanket biased statement of there being no innocent Palestinians, conisting of nearly 1.5 million people, because you stated one incident where someone was killed in cold blood?

The issue here isn't with the people turning to, and supporting terrorism. The issue is that the military of Israel which calls itself the most moral in the world has obviously proven otherwise. Tell your rhetoric to the Palestinian doctor that lost his daughters and his niece to the will of two Israeli tank shells into the side of their building. Because the soldiers determined that the shadowy figures in a window were directing sniper fire. But it turned out to be the doctor's daughters and his niece spending time in their bedroom. Tell that to the droves of people who were in the hospital in Gaza City when it was hit by an Israeli F-16. Tell that to the ambulance drivers who had to sit and watch as they couldn't evacuate wounded civilians after being stopped by the Israeli military, and some of which weren't allowed to go and pick-up the wounded for several days. Honestly if the IDF is the most moral army in the world, then god help us all.
wait, doesnt Hamas and Fatah both claim there are no innocent Israelis?

perhaps you should stop acting like you are at an aipac fundraising gala and rely on evidence instead of non sequiters... Or, should I remind you how many jews have died from arabs in the last 15 years compared to a goyim killing weekend in cast lead..

[/QUOTE]

Lol so because two groups that have terrorists amongst their ranks, make racially biased statements about Israelis, it makes it ok to turn right back around with the same principle as the actual terrorists and make similiar statements lol? Because as a civilized democracy that's totally how one should fight terrorism lol.

Last edited:

Lol so because two groups that have terrorists amongst their ranks, make racially biased statements about Israelis, it makes it ok to turn right back around with the same principle as the actual terrorists and make similiar statements lol? Because as a civilized democracy that's totally how one should fight terrorism lol.[/QUOTE]
just making sure you will condemn the blanket statements from them as well
;)

yall claim to handle guns? the last pic...he is not even close to pointing this weapon at the woman or kids...look at the angle of his body....follow the line....his gun is pointed away from the woman...he has turned to talk to her....

Nobody claimed that the Israeli was aiming at the woman or her children.

That's just stupid.

Nobody claimed that the Israeli was aiming at the woman or her children.

That's just stupid.
no, its not stupid
again, when it is well known that palywood fakes things, how hard would it be to have that been a palestinian in an israeli uniform?

i highly doubt a well trained Israeli soldier would have put himself in a position where he would have been at a disadvantage to fire

Which is why they should be annihilated to the last man woman and child. [Jews] are either 1-DEAD or seriosuly wounded [parasites], 2-PRE-DEAD or seriosuly wounded [parasites], or WIVES of 1 or 2 OR 3- a FUTURE DEAD or seriously wounded [parasites] or the wife of a future dead or seriously wounded of [parasites]...

Oh boy, another tough guy typing threats of genocide from his computer chair.

Listen, retard: you may have outlived your usefulness as cannon fodder, but that doesn't give your fat ass the right to sit at a keyboard and vent your frustration by spewing nonsense and typing death threats all day to innocent women and children. Your existence is an insult to honorable veterans and to taxpayers such as myself who pay for your retirement benefits.

ROFL... I tell ya, it is hard to believe haw easy it is to get these people to demonstrate their intellectual inadequacies.

Notice how Haji has responded... she's unwittingly posted the official position of the Palestinians and correlated it to Hister... apparently to support the conclusion which spoke to the stark similarities of the NAZI and Palistinian positions regarding the Jews and their MANY enemies...

Well Ok let’s summarize…

Palestians claim that all INDIVIDUAL Israelis are their enemy and thus worthy of being targeted for destruction and Haji couldn’t give a FUCK LESS…

HOWEVER: Any notion which even SUGGESTS that every Palestinian is an enemy of Israel and thus USING THE REASONING ADVANCED BY THE PALESTINIANS, which would necessarily require that each individual Palestinian is the enemy of Israel, and is this worthy of destruction, is met by Haji with DISGUST and OUTRAGE and considered an overt threat against humanity on the whole…

Missiles launched into the homes of innocent ISRAELI people… those aren’t provocations… they’re not acts of war… hell they don’t even amount to simple ‘threats…’ they’re just acts of frustration by a VERY FEW members of an otherwise ‘innocent people.’

Invasions which are a direct result of those missiles, THEY’RE NOT A JUSTIFIABLE DEFENSIVE RESPONSE TO AN ACT OF WAR… No no… they’re an over-reaction by the aggressor who CAUSED THE FRUSTRATION which is at the root of the missiles being fired into the homes of innocent people.

Everyone up to speed?

It's the typical double speak, common to left-think and it's solely responsible for prolonging a problem which could have been resoved 70 years ago, had the world simply disregarded the flaccid intellectual opinion of the ideological left.

Now here's the thing... That flaccid opinion; that double speak, left-think... it's not just prolonging a minor skirmish in a tiny region, which is of little concern to anyone not living there... it's now grown into an all but all out war between the Arab/Muslim world and the rest of the world.

And if it continues, it's going to result in an explosion of rage which will make the world wars of the 20th century seem like a walk in the park by comparison...

Think about it folks... find a war which is presently being fought on this planet which does NOT have at its root SOME MUSLIM FACTION DEMANDING THAT THE RELEVANT CULTURE SUBMIT TO THEIR DEMANDS... at some point, someone has to recognize that the problem, JUST MIGHT BE WITH THE MUSLIMS! And that reality isn't changed by RATIONALIZING SOME MEANS TO EXUSE THE MUSLIMS...

If the Palestinians stopped their chronic attacks on Israel... that war would be over today.

Israel is not the aggressor... Israel didn't invade Gaza for ANY OTHER REASON THAN TO TRY AND STOP THE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS OF THE PALESTINIANS... and they only means to do that is TO KILL THOSE WHO ARE INTENT ON DOING SO... and it's just no more complex than that.

Now the Palestinians who are intent upon doing so are dressed the same as; and by all appearances are not distinct from, any other Palestinian... So what's that tell you?

Has Haji shown us ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY Palestinian which is found fighting the Palestinians which caused that rain into Gaza? Of course not... because there is no evidence that any such Palestinian exist; and THAT IS THE ONLY POTENTIAL FOR A PALESTINIAN TO BE CONSIDERED INNOCENT.

If PEACE is the goal, which is the premise being advanced... then the ONLY reasonable conclusion is that those who TAKE ACTION TO VIOLATE THE PEACE are responsible for it.

"Palestine" is a tiny place... It is not reasonable to conclude that there exist in Palestine a secret organization which professes peace to the Palestinian people, then go into secret enclaves and plot War... Those PALESTINIAN people who take actions TO VIOLATE THE PEACE ARE KNOWN TO EVERY PALESTINIAN AND THEY ARE PROTECTED AND PROMOTED BY THEM...

There are no innocent Palestinians... get that straight and start coming to grips with the distasteful work which needs to be done to solve the problem.

Now before you vomit what a short sighted position that is HAJI!, Take the time to point out the innocent Palestinians... and photos of scared children isn't going to help... Children are the responsibility of their parents... they're subject to be where their parents put them... So show me the INNOCENT PALESTINIANS WHO ARE FIGHTING THOSE AMONG THE PALESTINIANS WHICH ARE DETERMINED TO MAKE WAR WITH ISRAEL.

And as always, your failure to do so, in a reasonable period of time, will constitute your concession... and this despite your certain attempt to change the subject or your becoming fascinated with another topic and failing to respond.

Forum List

Back