Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

Why do people send their kid to throw stones to begin with?
Boy, does that response speak volumes! You have no sense of humanity whatsoever, do you? Showing indifference to the shooting of children, or blaming them for being fired upon, shows one of the root causes of all the hostility in that area. This notion that it is "their" fault, "their" to blame, "they" did it. It's never "your" fault, or "your" to blame, or "you" did it. Even when it comes to the barbaric act of shooting children at close range, your desensitized heart shows no compassion or empathy for others.

(Maybe *I* should start answering with quesions to questions. That's the new gig here, I see:doubt:)
I'd ask you why you can't answer a direct question, but we both know why.

Boy, does that response speak volumes! You have no sense of humanity whatsoever, do you? Showing indifference to the shooting of children, or blaming them for being fired upon, shows one of the root causes of all the hostility in that area. This notion that it is "their" fault, "their" to blame, "they" did it. It's never "your" fault, or "your" to blame, or "you" did it. Even when it comes to the barbaric act of shooting children at close range, your desensitized heart shows no compassion or empathy for others.

(Maybe *I* should start answering with quesions to questions. That's the new gig here, I see:doubt:)

When you send your child to throw stones and provoke, that makes you a lousy irresponsible stupid parent.

Lets starts here.

Second of all, in case you don't know, stones KILL. dozens of times, almost every day, we hear of Israelis who nearly die in stones throwing from Palestinians. Google "The Palmer family" or simple enter here- 2 Palestinians arrested for Palmer murder - Israel News, Ynetnews and there you have it.

People should be really stupid underestimating the power of a single stone. The Palestinians long ago figured that out.

No-where I wrote it's only THEIR fault, so don't put things into my mouth. I simply wrote that parents who appriciate their kids' lives, don't send them to throw stones at soldiers. That's my logic.

If Palestinians want a change, acceptance and all that comes with it, they should first accept that right that the Jews have over the land and leave the idea of destrying Israel. Second, we would talk and we would find a solution.

Shahada is NO solution. stones throwing is NO solution. teaching kids to hate Jews and say that all of us are PIGS AND APES is NO solution.

P F Tinmore, you read that?

I went to the home page of your link and found this at the top of the page.

logo

Do you have an unbiased source?

You mean an Arab one?

neutral would be fine.

When you send your child to throw stones and provoke, that makes you a lousy irresponsible stupid parent.

Lets starts here.

Second of all, in case you don't know, stones KILL. dozens of times, almost every day, we hear of Israelis who nearly die in stones throwing from Palestinians. Google "The Palmer family" or simple enter here- 2 Palestinians arrested for Palmer murder - Israel News, Ynetnews and there you have it.

People should be really stupid underestimating the power of a single stone. The Palestinians long ago figured that out.

No-where I wrote it's only THEIR fault, so don't put things into my mouth. I simply wrote that parents who appriciate their kids' lives, don't send them to throw stones at soldiers. That's my logic.

If Palestinians want a change, acceptance and all that comes with it, they should first accept that right that the Jews have over the land and leave the idea of destrying Israel. Second, we would talk and we would find a solution.

Shahada is NO solution. stones throwing is NO solution. teaching kids to hate Jews and say that all of us are PIGS AND APES is NO solution.
Spare me your narcissistic, psycho-babble. I'm not interested in wasting bandwidth in your little make believe world. Unless, of coarse, you can show evidence that the rocks were cold-dipped with depleted uranium and if you got someone with a good arm, they might be able to penetrate a personel carrier.

I'm sorry, but the jury is back, the verdict is in and you're guilty as sin. The problem is you! When you look at something so basically evil as shooting a child, and you direct your anger, at those who are outraged by it, then you are a messenger of death. You're also taking one big shit on all those jews who lost their lives in the Holocaust. Because all the laws you're in violation of, were written to prevent another Final Solution from happening.

Israeli-nazis, who would've thunk it?

When you look at something so basically evil as shooting a child, and you direct your anger, at those who are outraged by it, then you are a messenger of death. You're also taking one big shit on all those jews who lost their lives in the Holocaust. Because all the laws you're in violation of, were written to prevent another Final Solution from happening.
Cool emotionally overcharged babble, which doesn't address the key question - why will mullah send an alleged "child" out there to catch bullets?

You're really starting to piss me off:mad:

don't pretend you know me, for the millionth time.

It's people like YOU I feel sometimes the urge to shoot at.
Why are you mad at him, instead of the IDF soldiers firing at "stone throwing" kids?

Do you think the outrage, is worse than the crime?

They don't.

Lets starts here.

Spare me your narcissistic, psycho-babble. I'm not interested in wasting bandwidth in your little make believe world. Unless, of coarse, you can show evidence that the rocks were cold-dipped with depleted uranium and if you got someone with a good arm, they might be able to penetrate a personel carrier.

I'm sorry, but the jury is back, the verdict is in and you're guilty as sin. The problem is you! When you look at something so basically evil as shooting a child, and you direct your anger, at those who are outraged by it, then you are a messenger of death. You're also taking one big shit on all those jews who lost their lives in the Holocaust. Because all the laws you're in violation of, were written to prevent another Final Solution from happening.

You don't want me to spare you the "narcissistic, psycho-babble". You want me to spare you the understanding that there is other side to your so narrow minded opinion. Let me put you in the corner, throw stones at you , and THEN let see your all American brave ass telling me that I overestimated the ability of the stone.

How many times have you stood in the same pisition you so highly critisize? how many years have you served in the American army to defend your country? how many times have you been saved from a terror attack? you preach me morals about things you don't have the any idea about!

Shooting a child is bad? I agree. But what if the child is wearing an explosive belt? will you secrifise your life so you won't shoot? what about if your wife and child stand next to you?

Again, I imagine it's very easy to say "You Israelis are so Evil" when you sit behind the computer screen, and the biggest worry you have is getting a heatburn from eating so much burgers or french fries.

Very brave, indeed!

When my dad was still in the army, there was a case when his soldier had to shoot a terrorist that threatened their post. one Journalist that, btw, never served in ANY army whatsoever, wrote that "he could have shoot his legs, he saw no real threat comming towards him". The terrorist, btw, held both explosive and a kitchen knife.

Now who was that journalist to say that there was no danger coming? who are the people who are in an AC room, NOT in the field, NOT in that position, to say what he "could have done"?? Let us put all those smart asses in uniform, have infront of them someone with knifves and explosives, tell them "not to shoot, there is no danger!"

you also have no right to say that my world is "make believe" when you have never been here. My world is based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. LOT OF IT.

My parents, each, served over 20 years in the IDF. so did the rest of my family. my mom's family has been here since the first Aliya. I served in the army during WAR. people SHOT at me. I was 5 minutes away from being hurt by a GRAD missiles.

Do don't be RUDE to THINK you can TELL ME that my world is "make believe". Everything I know or stand for or believe in, was because NATURE taught me that.

You wanna BLAIM me for it? fine.

My concience is clean, though.

So are my hands.

Lets starts here.

So, why do those kids throw stones at foreign troops?

Lets starts here.

They think it would bring solution?

I don't know. I find that getting into the head of the Palestinians does not help in any way.

Lets starts here.

Hint.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLDEQ00-IA]Israeli Troops Demolishing Houses.. By haithmkatib @gmail.com 24.11.2011,Beit Hanina, Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

Lets starts here.

You don't want me to spare you the "narcissistic, psycho-babble". You want me to spare you the understanding that there is other side to your so narrow minded opinion. Let me put you in the corner, throw stones at you , and THEN let see your all American brave ass telling me that I overestimated the ability of the stone.

How many times have you stood in the same pisition you so highly critisize? how many years have you served in the American army to defend your country? how many times have you been saved from a terror attack? you preach me morals about things you don't have the any idea about!

Shooting a child is bad? I agree. But what if the child is wearing an explosive belt? will you secrifise your life so you won't shoot? what about if your wife and child stand next to you?

Again, I imagine it's very easy to say "You Israelis are so Evil" when you sit behind the computer screen, and the biggest worry you have is getting a heatburn from eating so much burgers or french fries.

Very brave, indeed!

When my dad was still in the army, there was a case when his soldier had to shoot a terrorist that threatened their post. one Journalist that, btw, never served in ANY army whatsoever, wrote that "he could have shoot his legs, he saw no real threat comming towards him". The terrorist, btw, held both explosive and a kitchen knife.

Now who was that journalist to say that there was no danger coming? who are the people who are in an AC room, NOT in the field, NOT in that position, to say what he "could have done"?? Let us put all those smart asses in uniform, have infront of them someone with knifves and explosives, tell them "not to shoot, there is no danger!"

you also have no right to say that my world is "make believe" when you have never been here. My world is based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. LOT OF IT.

My parents, each, served over 20 years in the IDF. so did the rest of my family. my mom's family has been here since the first Aliya. I served in the army during WAR. people SHOT at me. I was 5 minutes away from being hurt by a GRAD missiles.

Do don't be RUDE to THINK you can TELL ME that my world is "make believe". Everything I know or stand for or believe in, was because NATURE taught me that.

So are my hands.

Occupiers always have a problem with security. It comes with the territory.

Lets starts here.

Hint.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLDEQ00-IA]Israeli Troops Demolishing Houses.. By haithmkatib @gmail.com 24.11.2011,Beit Hanina, Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

IDF ruins houses as response to terror attacks from the Arab side.

So i guess it's like the question of "which came first, the egg or the chicken"

Very brave, indeed!

So are my hands.

So i guess that those Arabs who burned our ranch get what have been cooked out for them, in case anyone in their tribe get hurt by the Israeli army.

Is that what you mean?

Hint.

Come on, Lupush, I was expecting an honest response.

As I said, I always answer honestly.

When I'll be teasing, i will tell you I am.

Very brave, indeed!

So are my hands.

So i guess that those Arabs who burned our ranch get what have been cooked out for them, in case anyone in their tribe get hurt by the Israeli army.

Is that what you mean?

????

For one, house demolition is collective punishment and is illegal.

Second, Israel has destroyed thousand of times more homes than there have been so called terrorist attacks.

You are not being honest with me.

Second, Israel has destroyed thousand of times more homes than there have been so called terrorist attacks.

I surely am.

While I can see your point that collective punishment is pointless, don't you think that hurting all southerners in name of a failing policy is also "collective punishment"? How come no one protested THAT?

And if speaking of damages, Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews than Jews ever hurt Arabs. The comparison is stupid, though, So is yours.

I surely am.

While I can see your point that collective punishment is pointless, don't you think that hurting all southerners in name of a failing policy is also "collective punishment"? How come no one protested THAT?

And if speaking of damages, Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews than Jews ever hurt Arabs. The comparison is stupid, though, So is yours.

No, it is not collective punishment. It is resisting occupation. That is completely legal.

Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews...

You're joking, right?

Forum List

Back