Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

So the Israelis who put their kids in harm's way on purpose by living in contested areas have zero blame?
Since palistanians exhibit a remarkable disinterest of talking disputed territories they can always leave and don't get accused of intentionally targeting jewish children and putting their own ones out for martyrdom and publicity, of course.

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.
We're most sure palistanian gangsters had been happy with the result of setting their own up - no publicity otherwise, of course.

Since palistanians exhibit a remarkable disinterest of talking disputed territories they can always leave and don't get accused of intentionally targeting jewish children and putting their own ones out for martyrdom and publicity, of course.
They're not "disputed" territories, they're "occupied" ones. Dispute is the cowardly way you're trying to re-frame the debate, much like the Bush Administration tried to call torture "enhanced interrogation". You think by simply changing the name of a particular action, it cleanses the action from the act?

They've been regarded as the "occupied territories" for the last 45 years and no bullshit semantics by you people, are going to change that.

They're not "disputed" territories,
But of course, they are!
they're "occupied" ones.
Hoda Tawfik from the Al Ahram asked James Baker in a Mideast Insight Symposium in Washington on May 4, 1998:
- What do you think is right? That these are occupied Arab territories and not disputed territories?
James Baker replied:
- They're clearly disputed territories. That's what Resolutions 242 and 338 are all about. They are clearly disputed territories.
Dooh!
Dispute is the cowardly way you're trying to re-frame the debate, much like the Bush Administration tried to call torture "enhanced interrogation". You think by simply changing the name of a particular action, it cleanses the action from the act? They've been regarded as the "occupied territories" for the last 45 years and no bullshit semantics by you people, are going to change that.
Oh, let's leave the crap to the lovers of the palistanian occupational pulp fiction, we're being serious here.

We're most sure palistanian gangsters had been happy with the result of setting their own up - no publicity otherwise, of course.
The only thing we're sure about, is you constantly making shit up as you go along.
If I were an arabist, that would be true. And since I'm not, let us dispense with silly allegations. Oh, and palistanians have been setting their children up since Al Durra, who was shot happily by their own happy gunmen.

That blind man in a chair was a particularly satisfying kill. I understand they found parts of his wheelchair on Mars. Big explosion. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
You're a real piece of shit, aren't you?
He was a legitimate targeted kill. The IDF has all it's ducks in a row.

Quiet the defender of free speech, arnt ye dont forget, what goes around comes around,
Maybe the Palestinian freedom fighters could learn something from Israeli tactics, :eusa_pray:

So it's only ok to shoot them like the Israeli army does? :dunno:

I have said many times, NO.

But I hate double standards. And I see ton of it on this board. Never harm a Palestinian, but Israeli kids? please do. and as many as you can.

Then they ask why we don't consider what the world tells us to do. Because the world doesn't give a crap about our families.
So the Israelis who put their kids in harm's way on purpose by living in contested areas have zero blame? :dunno:

99% of those people inherite father's lands, it's an agrucultural area. Many of the people are poor and cannot afford to leave, even if they wanted.

Many of them don't want, though. Why should we? because it's dangerous? simply LIVING in the area? for you its the same as sending children to throw stones and explode?

Do all Anti-Zionists lack common sense?:doubt:

So, it is not illegal to fire on Israeli citizens, but you always bring up the children who may be harmed.

In Israelspeak this is called human shields. (of course it only applies to Palestinians)

Most of those you use human shields are Palestinians, toward Palestinian children.

In Israel about three cases of human shields were told, and those soldiers were brought to court.

Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes when firing missiles at Israeli children?

When Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and homes and children are hurt it is because Palestinians use them for human shields.

When the same happens to Israelis it is because Palestinians attack children.

There is a basic dishonesty to this narrative.

Israeli soldiers don't use Israeli children as human shields. What in that part does not make sense to you?

Our soldiers protect us. Hamas kills their people.

And besides, not all Attacks on Gaza with children being harmed is necessary Hamas's fault. I never said that. the IDF at cases share their faults as well. I see that. I recognize personal mistakes.

It's about time you do the same in your camp, too

I have said many times, NO.

But I hate double standards. And I see ton of it on this board. Never harm a Palestinian, but Israeli kids? please do. and as many as you can.

Then they ask why we don't consider what the world tells us to do. Because the world doesn't give a crap about our families.
So the Israelis who put their kids in harm's way on purpose by living in contested areas have zero blame? :dunno:

99% of those people inherite father's lands, it's an agrucultural area. Many of the people are poor and cannot afford to leave, even if they wanted.

Many of them don't want, though. Why should we? because it's dangerous? simply LIVING in the area? for you its the same as sending children to throw stones and explode?

Do all Anti-Zionists lack common sense?:doubt:
Anti-Zionists don't have the sense that God gave a goose. That's a proven fact.

Forum List

Back