Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

Part of the Oslo agreement gives the Palestinians the right to fish 20 nautical miles out to sea. Israel violates that agreement and international law by shooting at unarmed civilians inside that boundary.

After 2006 circumstances changed and with them the law. You're more welcome to research. the LEGAL blockade permits the fishermen 3 miles, in the last years was 6. Any crossing of that is breaking the blockade and threatening Israeli territory.

Of course Israel has a stupid excuse for all of its violations.

the security of Israeli citizens is "stupid excuse" only to Anti-Zionists haters.

After 2006 circumstances changed and with them the law. You're more welcome to research. the LEGAL blockade permits the fishermen 3 miles, in the last years was 6. Any crossing of that is breaking the blockade and threatening Israeli territory.

Of course Israel has a stupid excuse for all of its violations.

the security of Israeli citizens is "stupid excuse" only to Anti-Zionists haters.

So, what changed in 2006 that gave Israel the right to violate the law?

Gilad Shalit.

He is back home so why does Israel continue to violate the law?

As for the blockade in sea, I believe the condition should change, and let fishermen the freedom of movement to the 12 miles.

However, the blockade itself is necessary

What has Israel accomplished with the blockade?

Well besides shooting itself in the foot in the eyes of the world community.

As for the blockade in sea, I believe the condition should change, and let fishermen the freedom of movement to the 12 miles.

two of the worst terror attacks in Israel's history were when terrorists came through the sea on a fishing boat.

two of the worst terror attacks in Israel's history were when terrorists came through the sea on a fishing boat.

You need to get off that terrorist propaganda kick.

What attacks are you talking about?

What do you call people who terrorize full of innocent people, shoot a father and a small child to death and strangle another.

Those are TERRORISTS. you cannot paint the reality as you feel like.

And what event do I talk about?

Try those:

Coastal Road massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1979 Nahariya attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take your foot from your mouth so you can shoot it properly, Tinmore.

What do you call people who terrorize full of innocent people, shoot a father and a small child to death and strangle another.

Try those:

Palestinians trying to free their country from occupation.

How is that terrorism?

Try those:

How is that terrorism?

When you kill women and children it is.

And it's not THEIR land. it's the land of the Jews. if they want their land is only under the condition of Jews staying in our homeland.

You ask how those are terrorist after reading about those attacks. Are you unscrupulous?! Only someone without any conscience can think that those who did the Coastal Road massacre are anything BUT a terrorists.

But I guess that in the way you see it, killing Israelis is never a crime.

Try those:

How is that terrorism?

And it's not THEIR land. it's the land of the Jews. if they want their land is only under the condition of Jews staying in our homeland.

Then why is it that you don't consider Israel's killing of women and children terrorism?

You have been listening to too much Israeli propaganda.

You ask how those are terrorist after reading about those attacks. Are you unscrupulous?! Only someone without any conscience can think that those who did the Coastal Road massacre are anything BUT a terrorists.

I didn't say that I agree with killing but the Palestinians do have the right to defend their country.

It would be really nice if they did not have to do that.

How is that terrorism?

Then why is it that you don't consider Israel's killing of women and children terrorism?

Killing women and children is NEVER justified in my opinion, and I won't support such an act.

Though the first one to blaim for any Palestinians' innocent death, are the terror organizations in Gaza.

I didn't say that I agree with killing but the Palestinians do have the right to defend their country.

With the blood of innocent toddlers?:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, THAT will surely bring the solution!

Killing women and children is NEVER justified in my opinion, and I won't support such an act.

Though the first one to blaim for any Palestinians' innocent death, are the terror organizations in Gaza.

Sure, blame the people who are defending their country for the problems.

With the blood of innocent toddlers?:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, THAT will surely bring the solution!

Hamas proposed an agreement that both sides stop killing civilians.

Israel refused the offer.

Forum List

Back