Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

Then why is it that you don't consider Israel's killing of women and children terrorism?

You have been listening to too much Israeli propaganda.

Killing women and children is NEVER justified in my opinion, and I won't support such an act.

Though the first one to blaim for any Palestinians' innocent death, are the terror organizations in Gaza.

Sure, blame the people who are defending their country for the problems.

Hamas defending their country??

ROFLMFAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqLI3hdPg88]hamas crimes in gaza against A familiy dormosh! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLIdxF-GHWw]Palestinian girl: Hamas responsible for war - YouTube[/ame]

How are you going to twist THAT around to blaim Israel? i'm curious.

I didn't say that I agree with killing but the Palestinians do have the right to defend their country.

With the blood of innocent toddlers?:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, THAT will surely bring the solution!

Hamas proposed an agreement that both sides stop killing civilians.

Israel refused the offer.

Hamas never said such a thing. Hamas is incapable of offering that. It's 101 aim is killing as many Jews as possible;

Killing women and children is NEVER justified in my opinion, and I won't support such an act.

Though the first one to blaim for any Palestinians' innocent death, are the terror organizations in Gaza.

Sure, blame the people who are defending their country for the problems.

Hamas defending their country??

ROFLMFAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqLI3hdPg88]hamas crimes in gaza against A familiy dormouse! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLIdxF-GHWw]Palestinian girl: Hamas responsible for war - YouTube[/ame]

How are you going to twist THAT around to blaim Israel? i'm curious.

The Dormouse family was a part of the attempted coup against the government and they also kidnapped British journalist Alan Johnson.

Why would Hamas not want to take them out?

With the blood of innocent toddlers?:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, THAT will surely bring the solution!

Hamas never said such a thing. Hamas is incapable of offering that. It's 101 aim is killing as many Jews as possible;

It was in the news. It was offered to Egyptian negotiators during one of the ceasefire talks. It was passed on to Sharon who turned it down.

It was in the news. It was offered to Egyptian negotiators during one of the ceasefire talks. It was passed on to Sharon who turned it down.

Hamas said that any ceasefire with Israel will be "Hudna".

Hudna, in Islam- stopping the attack until convinient to attack again.

Hamas: Any peace deal with Israel would be 'truce' - Israel News, Ynetnews

So you can stop painting it like Hamas are peaceful. their one and ONLY aim is to kill as many Jews as you can, not only in Israel but in the whole world. They have said it themselves.

So you can stop painting it like Hamas are peaceful. their one and ONLY aim is to kill as many Jews as you can, not only in Israel but in the whole world. They have said it themselves.

That is not the definition of Hudna that I heard. It must be the Israeli version.

It sounds like you get all your information about Hamas from Israel.

That is not the definition of Hudna that I heard. It must be the Israeli version.

That is not the Israeli version, that is the Islamic version. You're more then welcome to research the maning of "Hudna" and "Taah'dia".

So Hamas will call a truce until they can put together a military force that can defeat Israel.

Will any of us live that long?

So Hamas will call a truce until they can put together a military force that can defeat Israel.

You're American. That's not your problem. It's mine.

And that question has nothing to do with the issue itself.

The way I understand it is that if there are no hostilities for a long period of time, it would be easier to form an amicable solution to the conflict.

The way I understand it is that if there are no hostilities for a long period of time, it would be easier to form an amicable solution to the conflict.

Between US and HAMAS?!

Fairly unlikely.

Unless you're southerner, you won't be really able to understand that. no offense intended.

Between US and HAMAS?!

Fairly unlikely.

Unless you're southerner, you won't be really able to understand that. no offense intended.

Indeed, the war has been going on for a century. Why should we try to stop it so soon?

That is not the Israeli version, that is the Islamic version. You're more then welcome to research the maning of "Hudna" and "Taah'dia".
A good link to read. Then go to the Home Page.

The Hudna or temporary peace: the value of Arab Truces

You're really starting to piss me off:mad:

don't pretend you know me, for the millionth time.

It's people like YOU I feel sometimes the urge to shoot at.
Why are you mad at him, instead of the IDF soldiers firing at "stone throwing" kids?

Do you think the outrage, is worse than the crime?

Why are you mad at him, instead of the IDF soldiers firing at "stone throwing" kids?
Palistanian parental negligence, that has been rampant for ages, compounded by all that jihad-martyrdom mullah bullshitt, suppressed sexuality, bonking sisters, and all that stuff, typical of domination-based semi-feudal societies, best described by interactions within a herd of baboons, produce those rock-throwing arseholes, of course.

You're really starting to piss me off:mad:

don't pretend you know me, for the millionth time.

It's people like YOU I feel sometimes the urge to shoot at.

Do you think the outrage, is worse than the crime?

Why do people send their kid to throw stones to begin with?

(Maybe *I* should start answering with quesions to questions. That's the new gig here, I see:doubt:)

P F Tinmore, you read that?

P F Tinmore, you read that?

I went to the home page of your link and found this at the top of the page.

logo

Do you have an unbiased source?

Forum List

Back