Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

You want me to spare you the understanding that there is other side to your so narrow minded opinion.
I'm very aware of the other side, which is trying to claim self-defense, while protecting the commission of a crime.

That is not the other side, and that is not trying to see anything. That is being fed by Anti-Zionist propaganda. Period.

If you want the other side, try for once, ONCE, listening to the people of Ashdod, Ashkelon and Be'er Sheva. Without bias. Without sarcasm.

Since you are a pure Anti-Zionist who is not interested in hearing anything but half-truths, I doubt you're capable of such a selfless act.

So, it is not illegal to fire on Israeli citizens, but you always bring up the children who may be harmed.

In Israelspeak this is called human shields. (of course it only applies to Palestinians)

Most of those you use human shields are Palestinians, toward Palestinian children.

In Israel about three cases of human shields were told, and those soldiers were brought to court.

Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes when firing missiles at Israeli children?
Have any Missiles ever been fired? rockets yes and I dont think you can aim a rocket, just point it
Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes
How many times has Israel ever tried anyone in a court of law, no they just use Targeted killings 238 so far, including a blind man in a wheelchair

That man on a wheelchare was a Hamas leader. Responsible for many Israeli deaths. So excuse me for not burst out crying over his death.

And Israel put its OWN SOLDIERS to court in case they did a crime.

That NEVER HAPPENED on the Palestinian side. not ONCE.

So you're nobodies to preach us morales.

You're a real piece of shit, aren't you?
He was a legitimate targeted kill. The IDF has all it's ducks in a row.

Quiet the defender of free speech, arnt ye dont forget, what goes around comes around,
Maybe the Palestinian freedom fighters could learn something from Israeli tactics, :eusa_pray:

In the moment that the Palestinian will start thinking like the Israeli, the Messiah will come.:eusa_pray:

That is not the other side, and that is not trying to see anything. That is being fed by Anti-Zionist propaganda. Period.

If you want the other side, try for once, ONCE, listening to the people of Ashdod, Ashkelon and Be'er Sheva. Without bias. Without sarcasm.

Since you are a pure Anti-Zionist who is not interested in hearing anything but half-truths, I doubt you're capable of such a selfless act.
I base my position on international humanitarian law, not my personal feelings toward those who have demonstrated they could care less about IHL.

1) The area in question is a military occupation

Military occupation is effective provisional control of a certain power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the volition of the actual sovereign. The intrinsically temporary nature of occupation, when no claim for permanent sovereignty is made by the occupying entity, distinguishes occupation from both colonialism or annexation.

I'm not talking about Israel proper. If Ashdod, Ashkelon and Be'er Sheva, are part of that, then they are not part of this conversation and my comments don't apply to them.

2) Cannot change the demographics of an area under occupation

The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

This means the settlements are illegal and that makes the 450,000 Israeli's living there, technically insurgents.

3) Restricting Palestinian movement in the OPT

Protected persons who are in occupied territory shall not be deprived, in any case or in any manner whatsoever, of the benefits of the present Convention by any change introduced, as the result of the occupation of a territory, into the institutions or government of the said territory, nor by any agreement concluded between the authorities of the occupied territories and the Occupying Power, nor by any annexation by the latter of the whole or part of the occupied territory.

You cannot restrict Palestinian movement on their own land. Unfortunately, you have over 522 checkpoints that does just that. In addition, you built these Berlin Walls around these illegal settlements, to protect Israeli insurgents that are living there illegally. As a result, this cuts off water supply's, restricts movement and basically makes the Palestinian's life a daily hell.

All these combined, make up the majority of hostilities.

In summary, 1370 Palestinian children have been killed as a result of you people defending settlements that are illegal, the people living there illegally, on land that isn't yours and will never be yours.

Last edited:
Most of those you use human shields are Palestinians, toward Palestinian children.

In Israel about three cases of human shields were told, and those soldiers were brought to court.

Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes when firing missiles at Israeli children?

When Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and homes and children are hurt it is because Palestinians use them for human shields.

When the same happens to Israelis it is because Palestinians attack children.

There is a basic dishonesty to this narrative.

Israeli soldiers don't use Israeli children as human shields. What in that part does not make sense to you?

Our soldiers protect us. Hamas kills their people.

And besides, not all Attacks on Gaza with children being harmed is necessary Hamas's fault. I never said that. the IDF at cases share their faults as well. I see that. I recognize personal mistakes.

It's about time you do the same in your camp, too

That does not relate to my post.

I surely am.

While I can see your point that collective punishment is pointless, don't you think that hurting all southerners in name of a failing policy is also "collective punishment"? How come no one protested THAT?

And if speaking of damages, Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews than Jews ever hurt Arabs. The comparison is stupid, though, So is yours.

No, it is not collective punishment. It is resisting occupation. That is completely legal.

Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews...

You're joking, right?

No. :mad:

The Army of Muhammad used to slay any Jew that resisted the Islamic bloodshed the Muslims braught to themselves.

Banu Quraiza.

Khaibar.

Ring a bell?:doubt:

Was Muhammad a Palestinian? If not you are off topic.

Hamas never said such a thing. Hamas is incapable of offering that. It's 101 aim is killing as many Jews as possible;

It was in the news. It was offered to Egyptian negotiators during one of the ceasefire talks. It was passed on to Sharon who turned it down.

Hamas said that any ceasefire with Israel will be "Hudna".

Hudna, in Islam- stopping the attack until convinient to attack again.

Hamas: Any peace deal with Israel would be 'truce' - Israel News, Ynetnews

So you can stop painting it like Hamas are peaceful. their one and ONLY aim is to kill as many Jews as you can, not only in Israel but in the whole world. They have said it themselves.

That does not respond to my post.

GAZA, (PIC)-- An Israeli soldier and an officer were injured near the Gaza border on Wednesday when Palestinian resistance fighters fired at an Israeli army patrol.

The Israeli army command said that the two were slightly wounded in the incident that occurred near the border fence near Kissufim military base.

It said that both were taken to Soroka hospital.

Local sources said that the Israeli occupation forces later fired indiscriminately at Palestinian fields to the east of Qarara and Wadi Salaqa, but no casualties were reported.

Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

near the Gaza border

LOL! Ya moron.

In the moment that the Palestinian will start thinking like the Israeli, the Messiah will come.:eusa_pray:
Thinking the way the Israeli's do, is what started WWII.

Obviously you don't realize your statement is an oxymoron. WWII started because the world ignored the crazy people who gave threats to "destroy" and "change the world". Those people are alive and well in this century. They're now studying the Qur'an by heart and want to wipe out the "infidels".

Israel fights these morons. in case you havn't noticed.

A day will dome when the world will cry out, 'why didn't we listen to the Israelis.'

"But when they came after me, no one was left to speak for me anymore".

No, it is not collective punishment. It is resisting occupation. That is completely legal.

You're joking, right?

The Army of Muhammad used to slay any Jew that resisted the Islamic bloodshed the Muslims braught to themselves.

Banu Quraiza.

Khaibar.

First of all, I didn't say "Palestinians". I said Arabs and Muslims. Though you CAN pull palestinians into that catagory.

And second, I guess the answer can be yes, to your question. The Palestinians say Jesus was a Palestinian. LOL. so I guess Muhammad was, too.:lol:

Last edited:

I base my position on international humanitarian law, not my personal feelings toward those who have demonstrated they could care less about IHL.

Military occupation is effective provisional control of a certain power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the volition of the actual sovereign. The intrinsically temporary nature of occupation, when no claim for permanent sovereignty is made by the occupying entity, distinguishes occupation from both colonialism or annexation.

I'm not talking about Israel proper. If Ashdod, Ashkelon and Be'er Sheva, are part of that, then they are not part of this conversation and my comments don't apply to them.

The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

This means the settlements are illegal and that makes the 450,000 Israeli's living there, technically insurgents.

Protected persons who are in occupied territory shall not be deprived, in any case or in any manner whatsoever, of the benefits of the present Convention by any change introduced, as the result of the occupation of a territory, into the institutions or government of the said territory, nor by any agreement concluded between the authorities of the occupied territories and the Occupying Power, nor by any annexation by the latter of the whole or part of the occupied territory.

You cannot restrict Palestinian movement on their own land. Unfortunately, you have over 522 checkpoints that does just that. In addition, you built these Berlin Walls around these illegal settlements, to protect Israeli insurgents that are living there illegally. As a result, this cuts off water supply's, restricts movement and basically makes the Palestinian's life a daily hell.

In summary, 1370 Palestinian children have been killed as a result of you people defending settlements that are illegal, the people living there illegally, on land that isn't yours and will never be yours.

1. When you say "settlements", what do you mean? outside the Israeli border or inside.

2. I have realized you base your knowledge only on international law. that is why your'e so cluless about this conflict.

Both Israel and the Palestinians don't respect that. It doesn't have any value. In order to realize what's going on here you need to speak to the people.

For all I care, you could make a little boat from the documents you keep and let them sail down a local pond.

It's the only use they can have, anyway.

Banu Quraiza.

Khaibar.

First of all, I didn't say "Palestinians". I said Arabs and Muslims. Though you CAN pull palestinians into that catagory.

And second, I guess the answer can be yes, to your question. The Palestinians say Jesus was a Palestinian. LOL. so I guess Muhammad was, too.:lol:

The reason I asked is that you are using the old guilt by association propaganda ploy that is designed to deceive.

You are making me lose my respect for you.

1. When you say "settlements", what do you mean? outside the Israeli border or inside.

2. I have realized you base your knowledge only on international law. that is why your'e so cluless about this conflict.

Both Israel and the Palestinians don't respect that. It doesn't have any value. In order to realize what's going on here you need to speak to the people.

For all I care, you could make a little boat from the documents you keep and let them sail down a local pond.

That is the most important question about this conflict.

Israel has no borders. Israel has nothing inside Israeli borders.

The reason I asked is that you are using the old guilt by association propaganda ploy that is designed to deceive.

Old guilt? I don't think so. I braught this up as to prove a point.

I have no intention of bringing anyone's "old guilt", I find it pointless.

That is not what I mean.

Every Kibbutz in Israel is called in English, "The settlement of"... So when you say settlement, I don't know if the person knows that it can be Be'er Sheva or Tel Aviv, like it can be Hebron.

But I guess that is exactly the entire point. Tel Aviv is no dofferent then Hebron. both are Israel.

HEY! Do you understand that I gust pointed on something.?! I could be in the govenment.

Or maybe, i better not. mmhm.

Please explain why you brought up an irrelevant event to this conflict.

Please explain why you brought up an irrelevant event to this conflict.
You writing a book?

That is not what I mean.

Every Kibbutz in Israel is called in English, "The settlement of"... So when you say settlement, I don't know if the person knows that it can be Be'er Sheva or Tel Aviv, like it can be Hebron.

But I guess that is exactly the entire point. Tel Aviv is no dofferent then Hebron. both are Israel.

HEY! Do you understand that I gust pointed on something.?! I could be in the govenment.

Or maybe, i better not. mmhm.

You asked a question. I gave an answer.

Your response did not follow that path.

That man on a wheelchare was a Hamas leader. Responsible for many Israeli deaths. So excuse me for not burst out crying over his death.
How can a blind Man, in a wheelchair be "Responsible for many Israeli deaths"?

Forum List

Back