Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

For one, house demolition is collective punishment and is illegal.

Second, Israel has destroyed thousand of times more homes than there have been so called terrorist attacks.

You are not being honest with me.

I surely am.

While I can see your point that collective punishment is pointless, don't you think that hurting all southerners in name of a failing policy is also "collective punishment"? How come no one protested THAT?

And if speaking of damages, Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews than Jews ever hurt Arabs. The comparison is stupid, though, So is yours.

No, it is not collective punishment. It is resisting occupation. That is completely legal.

Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews...

You're joking, right?

It is Legal to fire rockets on children?!?!?!?!?!
:mad::meow::bang3:

Do you even LISTEN to yourself?

For one, house demolition is collective punishment and is illegal.

Second, Israel has destroyed thousand of times more homes than there have been so called terrorist attacks.

You are not being honest with me.

I surely am.

While I can see your point that collective punishment is pointless, don't you think that hurting all southerners in name of a failing policy is also "collective punishment"? How come no one protested THAT?

And if speaking of damages, Muslim Arabs hurt 10 times more Jews than Jews ever hurt Arabs. The comparison is stupid, though, So is yours.

No, it is not collective punishment. It is resisting occupation. That is completely legal.

You're joking, right?

No. :mad:

The Army of Muhammad used to slay any Jew that resisted the Islamic bloodshed the Muslims braught to themselves.

Banu Quraiza.

Khaibar.

Ring a bell?:doubt:

deaths-index.gif

Chart showing that 6 times more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis.

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/deaths.html#source

Last edited:
It is Legal to fire rockets on children?!?!?!?!?! Do you even to yourself?

Do you think you'll ever get an honest, credible answer from the scum of the earth, mentally ill turds who only condemns one side, who uses the nonsensical euphemism "resistance" like a typical arab muslim douchebag to try and excuse away any and all reprehensible war crimes by the muslims?

Just because an asshole has a PC and posts here does not mean they are either rational, or worth conversing with.

Last edited:

So it's only ok to shoot them like the Israeli army does? :dunno:

I have said many times, NO.

But I hate double standards. And I see ton of it on this board. Never harm a Palestinian, but Israeli kids? please do. and as many as you can.

Then they ask why we don't consider what the world tells us to do. Because the world doesn't give a crap about our families.

How many of those Palestinians where killed when trying to hurt our people? That is not showed there.

Context? Are you expecting the animal assholes to provide context?

To that trash, a hamas gunman running and firing at israeli civilians that is shot and killed by a policeman is a "civilian".

And an Israeli child- a cruel occupier.

The hypocrisy here speaks volums.

I surely am.

You're joking, right?

So, it is not illegal to fire on Israeli citizens, but you always bring up the children who may be harmed.

In Israelspeak this is called human shields. (of course it only applies to Palestinians)

You're joking, right?

So, it is not illegal to fire on Israeli citizens, but you always bring up the children who may be harmed.

In Israelspeak this is called human shields. (of course it only applies to Palestinians)

Most of those you use human shields are Palestinians, toward Palestinian children.

In Israel about three cases of human shields were told, and those soldiers were brought to court.

Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes when firing missiles at Israeli children?

So it's only ok to shoot them like the Israeli army does? :dunno:

I have said many times, NO.

But I hate double standards. And I see ton of it on this board. Never harm a Palestinian, but Israeli kids? please do. and as many as you can.

Then they ask why we don't consider what the world tells us to do. Because the world doesn't give a crap about our families.
So the Israelis who put their kids in harm's way on purpose by living in contested areas have zero blame? :dunno:

Most of those you use human shields are Palestinians, toward Palestinian children.

In Israel about three cases of human shields were told, and those soldiers were brought to court.

Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes when firing missiles at Israeli children?

When Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and homes and children are hurt it is because Palestinians use them for human shields.

When the same happens to Israelis it is because Palestinians attack children.

There is a basic dishonesty to this narrative.

Have any Missiles ever been fired? rockets yes and I dont think you can aim a rocket, just point it
Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes
How many times has Israel ever tried anyone in a court of law, no they just use Targeted killings 238 so far, including a blind man in a wheelchair

So the Israelis who put their kids in harm's way on purpose by living in contested areas have zero blame? :dunno:

And this turd wonders why it did not even merit a mention in the other thread.

Animal, how many jews have been killed INSIDE greenline israel on buses, restaurants, and in/near their homes/schools by terrorist attacks?

You are fucking stupid.

Have any Missiles ever been fired? rockets yes and I dont think you can aim a rocket, just point it
Did Hamas ever stood to court over war crimes
How many times has Israel ever tried anyone in a court of law, no they just use Targeted killings 238 so far, including a blind man in a wheelchair
That blind man in a chair was a particularly satisfying kill. I understand they found parts of his wheelchair on Mars. Big explosion. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

That blind man in a chair was a particularly satisfying kill. I understand they found parts of his wheelchair on Mars. Big explosion. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

200px-Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

How can you say killing an old man in a wheelchair "was a particularly satisfying kill" He was killed for his political opinion, also nine bystanders were also killed

Forum List

Back