Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

thanks, but i see how your dealer has fixed you, roudy, and hoss up so, no thanks.

fuck off.

liar about "baby killers" who tellos a vet he doesn't deserve to live in this country because of his religion.
I see that no one can reason with you Seal so I am contacting Bloodrock to come here and annoint you.

well damn...you actually think an onslaught for weeks on end of being called "anti-semitic nazi cocksucker" and "islamo nazi pig" anf 'baby killer" and "paddy" serves as reason.

i am just reasoning back, you stupider than horseshite REMF. you and your friends who keep bringing up baby killer shit, and you being too big of a back stabbing, chickenshite, traitorous REMF to say anything about it.

don't lecture me, coward.

I see that no one can reason with you Seal so I am contacting Bloodrock to come here and annoint you.

well damn...you actually think an onslaught for weeks on end of being called "anti-semitic nazi cocksucker" and "islamo nazi pig" anf 'baby killer" and "paddy" serves as reason.

i am just reasoning back, you stupider than horseshite REMF. you and your friends who keep bringing up baby killer shit, and you being too big of a back stabbing, chickenshite, traitorous REMF to say anything about it.

I can't tell anyone what to say or think and I haven't called you any names. And I can remember being called"shanty Irish" as a kid. but my skin is thicker than yours and I am still getting Bloodrock 44 to counsel you. He has been a member here for about 6 months but hasn't posted anything.

Woo. He's like a mix of Joanserv on the rag and that crazy, "lilly white-skinned" Rose. When did he hit menopause?

you are the dumfug who told a vet he didn't deserve to live in this country because of his religion and is always playing loose with the truth and now you turn to your friend who lets you keep bringing up the baby killer thing after you said you would drop it.

guess what, cheese dick. the only reason you notidce these posts is beccause people on my side rarely go this route, but we suffer rom your fucking idiocy all the time, and now you fucking whine because someone is throwing it back in your face.

boo fucking hoo.

I can't tell anyone what to say or think and I haven't called you any names. And I can remember being called"shanty Irish" as a kid. but my skin is thicker than yours and I am still getting Bloodrock 44 to counsel you. He has been a member here for about 6 months but hasn't posted anything.

lolol...your skin is thicker than mine. get real. i have been being civil forever and all i get from you, irose, roudy, say it, etc is your "princess paddy papist islamo nazi cocksuking baby killer" crap since that forever and smart ass remarks...

and so, i shovel your enormous loads of crap back at you in the same way it has been dumped on me and others like george, Pbel, sherry, sunni man, caturday, tinsmore, because i know,,,and everybody who dares to speak out against the slaughter that is happening to the palestinians, which is in fact cheered by you people...

i shovel it back for what...twelve hours?

lol...after twelve hours of acting like you peeps do all the fucking time...and myou decide i am nuts and need councilling...lolol. don't make me laugh. i need councilling but the people who run around calling people baby killer, well, thats all good. they are fine upstanding people.

what kind of fucking insane person are you.

it is alright to run around calling a person a baby killer and keep bringing it up after it was supposed to be dropped, after a promise was made.

he's your friend.

it is not alright to react when someone accuse someone of being a baby killer.

you talk to bloodrock. i am fine. like i would listen to you anyway. stop pretending like you give a fuck, "top". that time has long past.

reap what you fucking sow, motherfucker.reap the fucking whirlwind, first sergeant.

stay out of my business.

Woo. He's like a mix of Joanserv on the rag and that crazy, "lilly white-skinned" Rose. When did he hit menopause?

you are the dumfug who told a vet he didn't deserve to live in this country because of his religion and is always playing loose with the truth and now you turn to your friend who lets you keep bringing up the baby killer thing after you said you would drop it.

guess what, cheese dick. the only reason you notidce these posts is beccause people on my side rarely go this route, but we suffer rom your fucking idiocy all the time, and now you fucking whine because someone is throwing it back in your face.

boo fucking hoo.
Could you repeat that in Farsi, Seal? You didn't have any problem learning how to say Dirty Jew Dog in Farsi so I wouldn't be surprised if you learned some other curse words in Farsi. This way we can all pick up Farsi from you.

lolol...your skin is thicker than mine. get real. i have been being civil forever and all i get from you, irose, roudy, say it, etc is your "princess paddy papist islamo nazi cocksuking baby killer" crap since that forever and smart ass remarks...

and so, i shovel your enormous loads of crap back at you in the same way it has been dumped on me and others like george, Pbel, sherry, sunni man, caturday, tinsmore, because i know,,,and everybody who dares to speak out against the slaughter that is happening to the palestinians, which is in fact cheered by you people...

lol...after twelve hours of acting like you peeps do all the fucking time...and myou decide i am nuts and need councilling...lolol. don't make me laugh. i need councilling but the people who run around calling people baby killer, well, thats all good. they are fine upstanding people.

it is alright to run around calling a person a baby killer and keep bringing it up after it was supposed to be dropped, after a promise was made.

he's your friend.

you talk to bloodrock. i am fine. like i would listen to you anyway. stop pretending like you give a fuck, "top". that time has long past.

reap what you fucking sow, motherfucker.reap the fucking whirlwind, first sergeant.

stay out of my business.
Where is all this slaughter of the Palestinian people? Meanwhile, the ones really being slaughtered are the ones who have been unfortunate enough to have been in Syria and those still there. Thousands have been slaughtered in a very short period, thousands more have been wounded and many have been tortured yet you are back to this "slaughter of Palestinians" as if the Muslims and Christians in Syria are not on your radar at all because it is more important for you to blame the Jews for this fictitious "slaughter.".

he's your friend.

stay out of my business.
Where is all this slaughter of the Palestinian people? Meanwhile, the ones really being slaughtered are the ones who have been unfortunate enough to have been in Syria and those still there. Thousands have been slaughtered in a very short period, thousands more have been wounded and many have been tortured yet you are back to this "slaughter of Palestinians" as if the Muslims and Christians in Syria are not on your radar at all because it is more important for you to blame the Jews for this fictitious "slaughter.".

ya need a roadmap?

The Middle East - General - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

oh wait. your a zionist and have yet to figure out what a roadmap is...

hint...it doesn't mean stall the negotiations.

Camel crap. You aren't returning fire, Princess. You've been blasting your bigoted shit (and whining when treated in kind) since you got here. So when did you become the whiney, sniveling, Nazi twit you display here?

Please give BR my regards.

boo fucking hoo.

You stupid twerp, you brought it up yourself.
It was you who was whining about having been dubbed a "baby killer" just a few posts ago.

You're delusional, Princess. Every long-time ME poster has known you as the volatile and generally infantile bigoted blowhard we see here everyday. I don't remember you being as whiney as you have been here but perhaps I just missed that about you in the past.

It's time you face the truth about yourself, Princess. Those hapless "Palestinians" are just an excuse for Nazi slimeballs like you to post your mindless hate for Joooos day after day.
You fool no one but yourself.
BTW, what happened to your good buddy Skit ... I mean Sundown ... I mean AlsoRan?

ya need a roadmap?

A message board is actually going to tell me about this "slaughter of Palestinians?" I can read on-line news sources from not only the Middle East, but also from Southeast Asia, and from them I can ascertain who actually is getting slaughtered. I know you don't care about this because it really is of no interest to you. The only thing you are concerned about is Israel/Palestine.

Sherri, the land captured during the 1967 war was kept by the Israelis because the stupid Palis and other stupid Arab countries REFUSED TO SURRENDER after Israel kicked their butt. Don't you get it ?!?
Why would they give the land back to them if they refused to surrender !?!? Refusal to surrender means they are basically going to attack Israel again !!! This is how war works ! Any country would do the same.

"The wars in 1956 and 1967 were waged by Israel to ensure the state's survival. As most hostilities were initiated by the Arab side, Israel had to fight and win these wars in order to ensure the state's sovereignty and safety. Territories captured in the course of those wars are therefore legitimately under Israeli administration for both security reasons and to deter hostile states from belligerence.
In the absence of peace treaties between all the parties at war, Israel has under all circumstances the right to maintain control of the captured territories. Their ultimate disposition should be a result of peace treaties, and not a condition for them"

toastman,

It does not matter why land is occupied, the UN Charter makes the acquisition of land by military conquest unlawful. Israel can only hold this land taken in 1967 in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza temporarily as occupied territory, she has zero sovereignty rights in the occupied territories. The UN Charter is a treaty obligation for those member nations who are signatories to it, as Israel is.

And Occupations are subject to provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention, which Israel is also a signatory to. Moving settlers onto occupied territories is unlawful, and significant violations of the GC, acts such as illegally moving 600,000+ illegal settlers onto Occupied Territories, constitute war crimes.

Sherri

No they don't and there's nothing illegal about Jews living in those disputed territories.

That is true. All Palestinian Jews have the right to live there.

Hossfly,

The UN is what nations make of it, having only the authority nations give it. If it has its shortcomings, it is up to nations to reform it. I think UN bodies try to do the best they can to carry out the work they are tasked with, with the authority and limitations they work with. I can respect their efforts.

When the world witnesses a nation ignore UN Resolutions with Impunity for 60+ years, as Israel has, this sends this dangerous message out to the world, why should any nation abide by international law? I mean, really, who cares whether Iran abides by international law with respect to the production of nuclear power and weapons, when Israel has substantially ignored International Law, many laws, with Impunity for the past 60 years? Thee are dozens of violated UN resolution sitting there in records of the UN. And what about all of Israel's nuclear weapons? Many see that matter as the biggest threat for world security.

I actually agree with your comments about that film, I think people are using it as an excuse to resort to violence they desire to engage in or incite, violence triggered by other things, like drone attacks killing innocent civilians, for example.

Sherri
Isn't that strange that we never see the UN condemn China for occupying Tibet and forcing the Tibetans women to have abortions so that the Tibetan culture dies out? I would imagine that the Muslim members of the UN would never ever bring some resolution against China because there are no Jews involved in this.

Funny you would mention that. Former US Ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick said the anti-Semitism she found at the UN was "mysterious" and "very, very strange."

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions
as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

"We need to speak out about the calumny spoken at the UN," she said, noting that in addition to condemning anti-Jewish hatred emanating from Arab countries, Western European nations, such as France, should be taken to task for failing to halt anti-Semitism at home."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...AHO6QE&usg=AFQjCNE5BPtQaMwUG5SgUXS0JMiNVRE4ow

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick.

Israel keeps getting worse. Why should sentiments toward it get better?

ya need a roadmap?

A message board is actually going to tell me about this "slaughter of Palestinians?" I can read on-line news sources from not only the Middle East, but also from Southeast Asia, and from them I can ascertain who actually is getting slaughtered. I know you don't care about this because it really is of no interest to you. The only thing you are concerned about is Israel/Palestine.

the link was to get you to thee proper forum to discuss syria.

i post on other boards, sometimes more frrquently than other times. how often do you [pst on other boards, seeing as how you are accusing me of only being concernedd about israel and palestine?

what other countries, right off hand, may suck us into war with iran?

how much money, other than for the countries where we have military, do we give to other countries?

say, i can't recall, but how many world leaders have spoken in front of our congress?

do you happen to recall which country it was, among all the countries in the world, that our house and senate pledged unconditional support got?

i won't go on...

Forum List

Back