Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

You are brilliant, Georgie you have the reasoning power of Heinrich Himmler and Josef Geobbels COMBINED --and twice the sum of their ethics

Sherri, the land captured during the 1967 war was kept by the Israelis because the stupid Palis and other stupid Arab countries REFUSED TO SURRENDER after Israel kicked their butt. Don't you get it ?!?
Why would they give the land back to them if they refused to surrender !?!? Refusal to surrender means they are basically going to attack Israel again !!! This is how war works ! Any country would do the same.

"The wars in 1956 and 1967 were waged by Israel to ensure the state's survival. As most hostilities were initiated by the Arab side, Israel had to fight and win these wars in order to ensure the state's sovereignty and safety. Territories captured in the course of those wars are therefore legitimately under Israeli administration for both security reasons and to deter hostile states from belligerence.
In the absence of peace treaties between all the parties at war, Israel has under all circumstances the right to maintain control of the captured territories. Their ultimate disposition should be a result of peace treaties, and not a condition for them"

toastman,

It does not matter why land is occupied, the UN Charter makes the acquisition of land by military conquest unlawful. Israel can only hold this land taken in 1967 in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza temporarily as occupied territory, she has zero sovereignty rights in the occupied territories. The UN Charter is a treaty obligation for those member nations who are signatories to it, as Israel is.

And Occupations are subject to provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention, which Israel is also a signatory to. Moving settlers onto occupied territories is unlawful, and significant violations of the GC, acts such as illegally moving 600,000+ illegal settlers onto Occupied Territories, constitute war crimes.

And most of what I address here is discussed in much greater detail in the International Court of Justice opinion on the illegality of the Wall, illegal to the extent it has been built upon lands inside the OPT.

Sherri

Sherri, the land captured during the 1967 war was kept by the Israelis because the stupid Palis and other stupid Arab countries REFUSED TO SURRENDER after Israel kicked their butt. Don't you get it ?!?
Why would they give the land back to them if they refused to surrender !?!? Refusal to surrender means they are basically going to attack Israel again !!! This is how war works ! Any country would do the same.

"The wars in 1956 and 1967 were waged by Israel to ensure the state's survival. As most hostilities were initiated by the Arab side, Israel had to fight and win these wars in order to ensure the state's sovereignty and safety. Territories captured in the course of those wars are therefore legitimately under Israeli administration for both security reasons and to deter hostile states from belligerence.
In the absence of peace treaties between all the parties at war, Israel has under all circumstances the right to maintain control of the captured territories. Their ultimate disposition should be a result of peace treaties, and not a condition for them"

toastman,

It does not matter why land is occupied, the UN Charter makes the acquisition of land by military conquest unlawful. Israel can only hold this land taken in 1967 in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza temporarily as occupied territory, she has zero sovereignty rights in the occupied territories. The UN Charter is a treaty obligation for those member nations who are signatories to it, as Israel is.

And Occupations are subject to provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention, which Israel is also a signatory to. Moving settlers onto occupied territories is unlawful, and significant violations of the GC, acts such as illegally moving 600,000+ illegal settlers onto Occupied Territories, constitute war crimes.

And most of what I address here is discussed in much greater detail in the International Court of Justice opinion on the illegality of the Wall, illegal to the extent it has been built upon lands inside the OPT.

Sherri
Why don't you file a suit with the ICJ and get Israel on trial? Hell, I'll even get 750,000 Zionists to sign your petition, just to show you the ICJ and the UN ain't gonna do doodly squat. Give it up.

I am still waiting for Sherri to let us know the names of israeli children who were fitted up with bombs to kill arabs ------lets define "child" as anything under 16

I am not aware of any Israeli or Palestinian children under 16 who were fitted with suicide bombs and died ias suicide bombers and caused the deaths of anyone, children or adult, Palestinian or Israeli.

Can you present evidence of any children whatsoever who died in this fashion, in the Israeli Palestinian conflict?

Suicide bombings actually had a relatively short life in Palestine, occurring primarily between 2000 to 2005, essentially ending after Hamas announced they would cease such operations, 5 years or so ago. They began as a response to unlawful Israeli targeted assassinations, I will call them Israel's version of suicide bombings, as they are equally as vile and unlawful, which unlawfully have killed many innocent Palestinian civilians, and which Israel continues to this day, carrying out these unlawful killings.

See Btselem statistics tables, which identify targeted assassinations Isrrael has carried out.

During the war with Lebanon, Israel targeted an Iranian cleric and his family, killing the cleric, his wife, and 12 children ages 1 to 18.

Isael's version of suicide bombings have killed many children under 16, I will have to take some time and collect the data about that and post it later.

Sherri

toastman,

Sherri
Why don't you file a suit with the ICJ and get Israel on trial? Hell, I'll even get 750,000 Zionists to sign your petition, just to show you the ICJ and the UN ain't gonna do doodly squat. Give it up.

toastman,

I have no jurisdiction to file such a suit.

But I do recall a UN Special Rapporteur writing once that it took three Intl Court of Justice Opinions to end Apartheid in South Africa. I think it was South African John Dugard who wrote about that, I certainly would welcome more court cases befor the Intl Court of Justice, it could only help matters, as I see it. Intl law is on the side of the Palestinians here.

But, of course, the underlying problem is really the lack of a mechanism to enforce intl laws in our world.

Many of us find comfort in our beliefs that Injustices like the unlawful Occupation of Palestine always have an end and in our faith in God, to see us through to the end, and we keep on Praying, may it be soon, Lord, may it be soon. And we never let Hope and Faith and Love die.

Sherri

toastman,

Sherri

toastman,

I have no jurisdiction to file such a suit.

But I do recall a UN Special Rapporteur writing once that it took three Intl Court of Justice Opinions to end Apartheid in South Africa. I think it was South African John Dugard who wrote about that, I certainly would welcome more court cases befor the Intl Court of Justice, it could only help matters, as I see it. Intl law is on the side of the Palestinians here.

But, of course, the underlying problem is really the lack of a mechanism to enforce intl laws in our world.

Many of us find comfort in our beliefs that Injustices like the unlawful Occupation of Palestine always have an end and in our faith in God, to see us through to the end, and we keep on Praying, may it be soon, Lord, may it be soon. And we never let Hope and Faith and Love die.

Sherri
The end is nigh so you better get to crackin'. Time's awastin'.

Sherri is still beating that dead horse ----her delusion that she is a LAWYER OF INTERNATIONAL "LAW"--------"international law" ----the very phrase is an oxymoron----but even so-----Israel is not inviolation of violating sherri's imaginary borders

When I was a kid---- I evaluated cakes based on whether they had chocolate icing or some of the yellow custardy creme (the stuff that nauseates me as an adult) Sherri has her own particular tastes in LITERATURE ----analogous to my preference to chocolate icing-------for sherri ---good literature includes ANYTHING that knocks jews ----israel as evil is her yellow custardy creme

toastman,

Sherri

i don't suppose you would see any connection between what you just said and iran's alleged nuclear weapons program or the current rioting in the mideast and north africa

toastman,

Sherri

i don't suppose you would see any connection between what you just said and iran's alleged nuclear weapons program or the current rioting in the mideast and north africa
What is ICJ doing to quell the riots or stop Iran's nuclear ambitions? What is the UN doing?

What is ICJ doing to quell the riots or stop Iran's nuclear ambitions? What is the UN doing?

i don't think either body is in the enforcement business, nor can they act unilaterally.

you did know that, didn't you?

and you did not answer my question, did you, although i must compliment you on a double diversion?

i don't think either body is in the enforcement business, nor can they act unilaterally.

and you did not answer my question, did you, although i must compliment you on a double diversion?
I haven't taken my anti-Jihad pills this morning. What is the connection I missed?

I haven't taken my anti-Jihad pills this morning. What is the connection I missed?

if you dismiss or out right reject international law and her bodies or make a mockery of it, what recourse do you leave people, or better said, what attitude do you engender in people.

the events in the middle east go far deeper than the flashpoint of a distasteful film. don't fool yourself.

your anti-jihad pill comment was uncalled for.

Last edited:

if you dismiss or out right reject international law and her bodies or make a mockery of it, what recourse do you leave people, or better said, what attitude do you engender in people.

the events in the middle east go far deeper than the flashpoint of a distasteful film. don't fool yourself.

The only body I have disrespect for is the ineffectual UM.The ICJ, part of the UN, settles disputes between States.
The stupid film is only a feeble excuse for the turmoil.That turmoil is always just beneath the surface, waiting for an excuse to boil over to kill and destroy.

When I was a kid---- I evaluated cakes based on whether they had chocolate icing or some of the yellow custardy creme (the stuff that nauseates me as an adult) Sherri has her own particular tastes in LITERATURE ----analogous to my preference to chocolate icing-------for sherri ---good literature includes ANYTHING that knocks jews ----israel as evil is her yellow custardy creme

irosie91,

I find it incredibly sad that so many descendants of those who died in the Holocaust care no longer about victims of Injustice in our world, except when they are Jewish. Good, and great good, can come from Tragedy, and so can bad, I guess that is the lesson I should learn from all of this. And suffering can give us Empathy for the suffering of others, and it can likewise desensitize us to such suffering in Others.

This is my personal test for myself, if I see or read of a child or another hurting or suffering, I expect to feel pain and shed tears, I expect it to hurt, I expect it to feel as if someone is taking my Heart and twisting it into pieces, that is the test of my Humanity, my test for Myself. If I cannot feel Empathy for the hurting and suffering of others, like what I just described, there is something terribly wrong with me. I do not want to live a LIFE where I do not care about the hurting of others, because, you see, through that pain and hurting, shines God's love for those hurting I am feeling Empathy for, and I feel that, God's incredible LOVE for them, right a long with that pain. And that makes every bit of it worth it. That is not even LIFE to me, to not feel these emotions I have tried to put into words here, although my words here fall so short, incredibly short, of describing all I am trying to say, to describe what I feel and have felt.

What is the OP, but an account of a VICTIM of an attack by illegal Israeli settlers, describing the attack, an attack by Israeli settlers who brought their children along with them?

Why do you not take a moment and ask yourself why it is that you feel nothing for this VICTIM'S experiences and what other PALESTINIAN VICTIMS of this settler attack there felt when they were attacked by those settlers who covet their lands? Can you try to put yourself in their shoes for a moment, try to imagine what that might feel like?

Sherri

Last edited:

Sounds to me like another case of blame the Joooos ! So now the Jews are responsible for the rioting ?

and If Israel really is breaking a U.N international law, then why isn;t the U.N doing anything about it?

Let me ask you something, what do you think will happen to Israel if they gave back these "Occupied Territories" ?

Do you REaLLY think it will solve anything ??? Not only will it not solve anything, but it will by MUCH MUCH MUCH easier for Israel to be attacked and MUCH MUCH MUCH easier for Jihadist pigs to bring in weapons and MUCH MUCH MUCH harder for ISrael to defend itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZ6SlSqq0

The only body I have disrespect for is the ineffectual UM.The ICJ, part of the UN, settles disputes between States.
The stupid film is only a feeble excuse for the turmoil.That turmoil is always just beneath the surface, waiting for an excuse to boil over to kill and destroy.

Hossfly,

The UN is what nations make of it, having only the authority nations give it. If it has its shortcomings, it is up to nations to reform it. I think UN bodies try to do the best they can to carry out the work they are tasked with, with the authority and limitations they work with. I can respect their efforts.

When the world witnesses a nation ignore UN Resolutions with Impunity for 60+ years, as Israel has, this sends this dangerous message out to the world, why should any nation abide by international law? I mean, really, who cares whether Iran abides by international law with respect to the production of nuclear power and weapons, when Israel has substantially ignored International Law, many laws, with Impunity for the past 60 years? Thee are dozens of violated UN resolution sitting there in records of the UN. And what about all of Israel's nuclear weapons? Many see that matter as the biggest threat for world security.

I actually agree with your comments about that film, I think people are using it as an excuse to resort to violence they desire to engage in or incite, violence triggered by other things, like drone attacks killing innocent civilians, for example.

Sherri

Hossfly,

The UN is what nations make of it, having only the authority nations give it. If it has its shortcomings, it is up to nations to reform it. I think UN bodies try to do the best they can to carry out the work they are tasked with, with the authority and limitations they work with. I can respect their efforts.

When the world witnesses a nation ignore UN Resolutions with Impunity for 60+ years, as Israel has, this sends this dangerous message out to the world, why should any nation abide by international law? I mean, really, who cares whether Iran abides by international law with respect to the production of nuclear power and weapons, when Israel has substantially ignored International Law, many laws, with Impunity for the past 60 years? Thee are dozens of violated UN resolution sitting there in records of the UN. And what about all of Israel's nuclear weapons? Many see that matter as the biggest threat for world security.

I actually agree with your comments about that film, I think people are using it as an excuse to resort to violence they desire to engage in or incite, violence triggered by other things, like drone attacks killing innocent civilians, for example.

Sherri
Isn't that strange that we never see the UN condemn China for occupying Tibet and forcing the Tibetans women to have abortions so that the Tibetan culture dies out? I would imagine that the Muslim members of the UN would never ever bring some resolution against China because there are no Jews involved in this.

Sounds to me like another case of blame the Joooos ! So now the Jews are responsible for the rioting ?

and If Israel really is breaking a U.N international law, then why isn;t the U.N doing anything about it?

Let me ask you something, what do you think will happen to Israel if they gave back these "Occupied Territories" ?

Do you REaLLY think it will solve anything ??? Not only will it not solve anything, but it will by MUCH MUCH MUCH easier for Israel to be attacked and MUCH MUCH MUCH easier for Jihadist pigs to bring in weapons and MUCH MUCH MUCH harder for ISrael to defend itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZ6SlSqq0

ya know what. i don't reall frrl like responding today to any posts that whines about the "Jooooos" or calls people "islamo nazi pigs" or "anti-semitic nazi cocksuckers" etc.

if you want to have a serious discussion, fine. i you don't, leave me alone.

you people do not even know what you want, other than to bitch and moan 24/7, and complain about how much you are picked on and call other people names all the fucking time if they don't agree with everything you say.

lol...and i think you actually believe people will accept some propaganda film. ust how stupid are you to think any clear headed person would not see through that site.

Forum List

Back