Another settler hit and run on children

Nope, I guess I missed it, not a single mention that implies it is not the first time except your lovely words in the opening thread, literally the bottom.

Well, if you refuse to see what is there, I can read it for you, but I think you are beyond reach Danny Boy.

I never refused to check those links but why won't you simply post them here?
Of course you must remember those events so perhaps you can mention them at least once? Mm.. busy milking time and nothing new in every post, so let me be clear in case you still incapable of comprehending.

POST THE EVIDENCE HERE.

So you are also talking about the Silwan lynch attempt? ...

No.
I am staying on topic. See the OP.
Great, please do explain why the thread title implying its not the first time, "another" means it happened before so lets begin here.

You must have missed this Danny, from post 1, 3 and 16:

https://www.google.ps/#q=hit and run wafa
And you and SS Major Penelope ignored post 8.

I wonder why that is

An Israeli settler did this intentionally? Doubtful. That's more like the modus operandi for those bottom-feeding Palestinians.

Inas Shawkat Dar Khalilof Sinjil was run over by a Settler

The latest victim Inas Shawkat Dar Khalil. It appears that she was deliberately run over by a settler as she exited her kindergarten bus. The Israeli media are reporting it as an ‘accident’.

Alas you should make this now An Israeli settler ran over the child Ines Shwakat and killed her in Sinjil Village near Ramallah and ran away source (Jérusalem – Jerusalem – القدس)

RAMALLAH, October 19, 2014 (WAFA) – A kindergarten girl Sunday died of her wounds, while another was seriously injured after an Israeli settler deliberately ran them over while they were on their way home from kindergarten near a village to the north of Ramallah, according to medical sources.

Sources said that a settler deliberately ran over Inas Khalil and Toleen Asfoor, both aged five, while walking home from kindergarten near the entrance of the village of Sinjil; a settler, coming from nearby settlements, drove toward the two girls and ran them over before fleeing the scene.

The two girls were severely injured and were transferred to hospital for treatment, where Khalil died of her critical wounds, while Asfoor is still in a very critical condition.

To be noted, Settlers are continually involved in hit and run accidents against Palestinians.

Inas Shawkat Dar Khalilof Sinjil was run over by a Settler Mario Kenny

Israelis are such brutal ruthless bastards. Settlers doubly so.
And they wonder that they are hated.
I'm not sure what kind of loser does something like that but he should be locked up. Kids are off limits. I don't care how much you hate their parents. Contain your freaking selves...

Get yourself out of here Satan! You and your lies and twisting the truth is an abomination to this board, Bub.

After all, that is your avatar, right?

Only thing I get is a link to Google.PS, post the direct link from the sources not the Google search.
Anyway it does remind me that during PE Qassam. PS- the Hamas site released a very short video showing Citroen Berlingo (or something similar) hitting someone who opened his door in the middle of the road and said this was a hit and run by a settler, hmm.. Hamas? Lets find a better source.

The links are there of settlers 'accidentally' running down Palestinians every week or two.

The pattern is the clincher.
You would stay in denial no matter what Danny Boy. In fact, that shows you are maybe one tiny bit better than the likes of Kondor who openly revels in the atrocities committed against Palestinians, so you have that tiny accolade. Being in denial means you at least inwardly acknowledge it is wrong and unconscionable.

My work here is done.

The link shows only a Google homepage, take a moment and post it here, if you actually have anything.

Hit and run is when you run someone down, then don't stop to help and minimise the result of the injury you caused them.

Running over someone, driving on, then reporting to the police at your leisure some time later - police who are trained to whitewash such incidents - does not excuse the hit and run. And that is in the dubious situation where it might be accidental. When this type of incident happens so frequently as it does they appear to be deliberate acts by the Zionist colonists.

If a guy is is under danger of being Lynched, then a guy has to do what it takes to survive. If I was in his place, I would probably bailed too if I felt afraid for my life.

Settlers don't run over kids intentionally. This was an accident, and I asked you to being proof to the fact that settlers run over kids intentionally, proof which you didn't being.

So forgive me for calling you a shameless liar, this time, ok?

It was not hit and run. Hit and run is when you bail the scene to avoid questioning and arrest, and the Jewish driver reported the accident as soon as he left.

He was afraid of being lynched because her saw gathering in the area. In that case, him escaping the place was understandable, he was afraid for his own life.

Sad thing, though, about the small girls.

Where do you find the driver turned himself in. The articles I've read never said that.

The articles you've read are the articles of the Palestinians, either they don't know what happened after the accident, or they conveniently ignored that.

Arutz 7: Two Palestinian girls hurt in Binyamin accident, driver under questioning.

Israeli driver reported to police that he hit two pedestrians on road 60, beteen Ofra and Shilo. The driver didn't stop at the area, told he was afraid to his life due to gathering in the place.

The Sahar Adom evacuated the 5 year old girls to Ramallah hospital, moderately injured. The driver turned himself in, and the traffic division checks the accident's circumstances.

2z6ukbr.jpg

Here in the US pedestrians have the right of way, and you had better stop if you hit someone. I don't go in neighborhoods that I'd be afraid to stop, that is crazy , you hit two girls and not get out to check them. I suppose we will never hear about the court case here or the charges brought.

That's stupid. You don't go into neighborhoods you're afraid to stop? what nonsense is that?

When I was a kid, we had to drive 30 minutes to school, because the direct way was through an Arab village, and they used to stone our bus every two days (they went to the same achool as us, but stoned us anyway, do figure). At first we thought the same, we should stop driving though there, that was until the local police decided to do something about it.

You shouldn't be afraid of savages who can't behave. You're the normal person, shouldn't be afraid. that's absurd.

Inas Shawkat Dar Khalilof Sinjil was run over by a Settler

The latest victim Inas Shawkat Dar Khalil. It appears that she was deliberately run over by a settler as she exited her kindergarten bus. The Israeli media are reporting it as an ‘accident’.

Alas you should make this now An Israeli settler ran over the child Ines Shwakat and killed her in Sinjil Village near Ramallah and ran away source (Jérusalem – Jerusalem – القدس)

RAMALLAH, October 19, 2014 (WAFA) – A kindergarten girl Sunday died of her wounds, while another was seriously injured after an Israeli settler deliberately ran them over while they were on their way home from kindergarten near a village to the north of Ramallah, according to medical sources.

Sources said that a settler deliberately ran over Inas Khalil and Toleen Asfoor, both aged five, while walking home from kindergarten near the entrance of the village of Sinjil; a settler, coming from nearby settlements, drove toward the two girls and ran them over before fleeing the scene.

The two girls were severely injured and were transferred to hospital for treatment, where Khalil died of her critical wounds, while Asfoor is still in a very critical condition.

To be noted, Settlers are continually involved in hit and run accidents against Palestinians.

Inas Shawkat Dar Khalilof Sinjil was run over by a Settler Mario Kenny

Israelis are such brutal ruthless bastards. Settlers doubly so.
And they wonder that they are hated.
I'm not sure what kind of loser does something like that but he should be locked up. Kids are off limits. I don't care how much you hate their parents. Contain your freaking selves...

Another useful idiot.

It was not hit and run. Hit and run is when you bail the scene to avoid questioning and arrest, and the Jewish driver reported the accident as soon as he left.

He was afraid of being lynched because her saw gathering in the area. In that case, him escaping the place was understandable, he was afraid for his own life.

Where do you find the driver turned himself in. The articles I've read never said that.

The articles you've read are the articles of the Palestinians, either they don't know what happened after the accident, or they conveniently ignored that.

Arutz 7: Two Palestinian girls hurt in Binyamin accident, driver under questioning.

Israeli driver reported to police that he hit two pedestrians on road 60, beteen Ofra and Shilo. The driver didn't stop at the area, told he was afraid to his life due to gathering in the place.

The Sahar Adom evacuated the 5 year old girls to Ramallah hospital, moderately injured. The driver turned himself in, and the traffic division checks the accident's circumstances.

2z6ukbr.jpg
Is that in an Eng paper?

2z6ukbr.jpg
Is that in an Eng paper?

It's Israeli, but has an english version.

New Topics

Forum List

Back