Another settler hit and run on children

Its still the world against Israel with the US as a cynical sponsor. When the US can no longer afford it - not long now - Israel WILL fail. Even within the rules of the game, Israel must become genocidal - with the more short term obvious methods - to do what you think of as winning.

The alternative is for Israel to lose demographically. As it is there are over a billion Muslims who do surround Israel and though their leaders have been bought out, a billion people will never forget what Israel is doing.

Then add Europe. Again, our leaders have mostly sold out, but they will bend to the masses eventually, and they are bending now.

Israel will lose.
Not only have you picked the side of the evil perpetrator Kondor - which you describe as being practical (no excuse) - but you have picked the losing side.

In any case, the sides here are not Islam vs. Jewish. It is right vs wrong. Decency vs Evil.
Many Jews - maybe Most Jews have chosen FOR decency and against Zionism and Israel.

Go have a look:
Jewish Voice for Peace - Oakland CA - Non-Profit Organization Facebook
Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I"m sure.

Wake me up when any of that materializes.

When the time comes (and, hopefully, that will be a long time) to carve an epitaph on your tombstone, I suggest...

"Vendidi fumo" - Latin, for: "I sold smoke".

I gotta hand it to you characters... ya DO keep pitching, with nothing but smoke-and-mirrors to back you up, but you DO keep pitching.

Surely, Allah will grant you credit or merit in Paradise for such hopeless persistence.

Last edited:
Its still the world against Israel with the US as a cynical sponsor. When the US can no longer afford it - not long now - Israel WILL fail. Even within the rules of the game, Israel must become genocidal - with the more short term obvious methods - to do what you think of as winning.

The alternative is for Israel to lose demographically. As it is there are over a billion Muslims who do surround Israel and though their leaders have been bought out, a billion people will never forget what Israel is doing.

Then add Europe. Again, our leaders have mostly sold out, but they will bend to the masses eventually, and they are bending now.

Israel will lose.
Not only have you picked the side of the evil perpetrator Kondor - which you describe as being practical (no excuse) - but you have picked the losing side.

In any case, the sides here are not Islam vs. Jewish. It is right vs wrong. Decency vs Evil.
Many Jews - maybe Most Jews have chosen FOR decency and against Zionism and Israel.

Go have a look:

It happens daily Kondor.
Every day more people, even those like you, wake up and realise that Israel is a sick society.

Israel will lose.

Go have a look:

It happens daily Kondor.
Every day more people, even those like you, wake up and realise that Israel is a sick society.
No. Israel is a besieged society, and surprisingly sane and humane, given the enemies that surround them, and the vile invective and propaganda routinely hurled against them. One needs to look beyond her borders to her adversaries in the region, to find truly 'sick' societies.

Israel will lose.

Go have a look:

It happens daily Kondor.
They have a name, Muslims, and not just here in Israel but elsewhere around the world, that sickness is called tolerance to violence and hell they abuse that.

Israel will lose.

Go have a look:

It happens daily Kondor.
No. Israel is a besieged society, and surprisingly sane and humane, given the enemies that surround them, and the vile invective and propaganda routinely hurled against them. One needs to look beyond her borders to her adversaries in the region, to find truly 'sick' societies.

And all that tyranny sponsored by the US.
We are like aliens pumping weapons into their middle ages. Imagine if that had happened in mediaeval Europe.

Zionists trying to take advantage of their disorder by carving out a piece of land just fosters resistance and antipathy. US, British and French led mischief then prevents Arab states from finding their own equilibrium. And of the billion, maybe 1.5 billion Muslims, most are a good sight more decent than you are. Your arrogance in thinking that the US and a US colony of 6 million can keep them all down forever is futile.

Last edited:
...And all that tyranny sponsored by the US. We are like aliens pumping weapons into their middle ages. Imagine if that had happened in mediaeval Europe. Zionists trying to take advantage of their disorder by carving out a piece of land just fosters resistance and antipathy. US, British and French led mischief then prevents them from Arab states from finding their own equilibrium. And of the billion, maybe 1.5 billion Muslims, most are a good sight more decent than you are. Your arrogance in thinking that the US and a US colony of 6 million can keep them all down forever is futile.
Seen. I'm a little too busy today to play 'Did too - did not' 'Am too - am not' - 'Will to - will not' automatic gainsay games all day long. Have a good one.

...And all that tyranny sponsored by the US. We are like aliens pumping weapons into their middle ages. Imagine if that had happened in mediaeval Europe. Zionists trying to take advantage of their disorder by carving out a piece of land just fosters resistance and antipathy. US, British and French led mischief then prevents them from Arab states from finding their own equilibrium. And of the billion, maybe 1.5 billion Muslims, most are a good sight more decent than you are. Your arrogance in thinking that the US and a US colony of 6 million can keep them all down forever is futile.
Seen. I'm a little too busy today to play 'Did too - did not' 'Am too - am not' - 'Will to - will not' automatic gainsay games all day long. Have a good one.

Excellent! So that means that Palestine wins! Yes? :banana:

...that means that Palestine wins! Yes?...

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

They want to change the subject because this shows what a bunch of bastards the settlers are. These murders, disguised as accidents, show what these bastards really are.
Wanna see real bastards?

Look no further than Hamas, which embeds war-assets in schools, mosques, hospitals, day-care centers, and residential neighborhoods, to increase the chances of survival for those assets, innocent civilians be damned. Their own people, no less.

Hamas - truly a collection of hateful, heartless bastards.

Besides... do you have facts or evidence in the case, pertaining to this settler traffic incident... that points towards Murder rather than accident?

Do you know something that the rest of the world doesn't?

So you are also talking about the Silwan lynch attempt? ...

No.
I am staying on topic. See the OP.

They want to change the subject because this shows what a bunch of bastards the settlers are.
These murders, disguised as accidents, show what these bastards really are.
Lets talk openly all over again about the whole subject.
1.Any evidence shown its done intentionally?
2.Any solid evidence this is not the first time assuming 1# is true?
3.Any evidence prove its the driver's fault?

All turned false, unless YOU might have anything to share with us.

Side note - shove all your disgusting words up your ass.

They want to change the subject because this shows what a bunch of bastards the settlers are. These murders, disguised as accidents, show what these bastards really are.
Wanna see real bastards?

But can you comment on the isue in question, or do you have to attempt to deflect because you can't defend these murderous bastards?

Wanna see real bastards?

But can you comment on the isue in question, or do you have to attempt to deflect because you can't defend these murderous bastards?
One must prove murderous behavior, first.

You cannot prove murderous behavior with the traffic-incident settler in question, at least not with what we know so far.

As I suspected, you labeled him a murderer, with no facts to back up your claim.

On the other hand, in connection with my sidebar about Hamas...

Given that various human rights organizations and the UN itself have repeatedly charged Hamas et al with embedding war assets in taboo locations and intentionally risking civilian lives, well, that particular flavor of Murderous Intent has been long-since proven.

Questions?

Here in the US pedestrians have the right of way, and you had better stop if you hit someone. I don't go in neighborhoods that I'd be afraid to stop, that is crazy , you hit two girls and not get out to check them. I suppose we will never hear about the court case here or the charges brought.

That's stupid. You don't go into neighborhoods you're afraid to stop? what nonsense is that?

When I was a kid, we had to drive 30 minutes to school, because the direct way was through an Arab village, and they used to stone our bus every two days (they went to the same achool as us, but stoned us anyway, do figure). At first we thought the same, we should stop driving though there, that was until the local police decided to do something about it.

You shouldn't be afraid of savages who can't behave. You're the normal person, shouldn't be afraid. that's absurd.
It was not hit and run. Hit and run is when you bail the scene to avoid questioning and arrest, and the Jewish driver reported the accident as soon as he left.

He was afraid of being lynched because her saw gathering in the area. In that case, him escaping the place was understandable, he was afraid for his own life.

Sad thing, though, about the small girls.

Where do you find the driver turned himself in. The articles I've read never said that.

The articles you've read are the articles of the Palestinians, either they don't know what happened after the accident, or they conveniently ignored that.

Arutz 7: Two Palestinian girls hurt in Binyamin accident, driver under questioning.

Israeli driver reported to police that he hit two pedestrians on road 60, beteen Ofra and Shilo. The driver didn't stop at the area, told he was afraid to his life due to gathering in the place.

The Sahar Adom evacuated the 5 year old girls to Ramallah hospital, moderately injured. The driver turned himself in, and the traffic division checks the accident's circumstances.

2z6ukbr.jpg
Is that in an Eng paper?

It's Israeli, but has an english version.

Can you give me a link to the eng version? Thanks.

Couldn't find it. If I had, i would have already brought it in English.

I'm not sure what kind of loser does something like that but he should be locked up. Kids are off limits. I don't care how much you hate their parents. Contain your freaking selves...
Kids should, indeed, be off limits. Tell that to the Palestinians who indiscriminately lob poorly-controlled rockets into Israeli towns, risking the killing of Jewish children.

Do we know whether this Israeli settler intentionally ran over some poor kid? Whose word do we have for that? Was the driver questioned or arrested? Was the incident investigated? If so, by whom, and what were the findings? Are the findings reliable? Was this an accident, or intentional? Screw emotions... what are the facts of the case?

How many Israel kids have died from a rocket, one that I know of...
Several, if the list I found on Mondoweiss is sufficiently reliable...

How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel 8211 Mondoweiss

Oh, and, it's not how many actually died, but the RISK of children dying from indiscriminate rocket fire - every poorly-controlled, badly-aimed rocket fired indiscriminately into Israel carries with it the grave risk of harming Israeli children.

From the Palestinian perspective, the more Israelis (adults and children) who can be killed with these rockets, the better. The only reason why the numbers killed are kept low is the laughable incompetency of the Palestinians doing the firing and the poor quality of Palestinian rocket technology and the materials they use.

...No no proof even that the man or driver was arrested for further questioning.
If the settler reported the incident to Israeli police, then we need to turn to the Israeli police, for the outcome of that questioning or reporting, as a point of departure, in trying to reach an objective conclusion, as to whether the incident was intentional or accidental in nature.

Best to wait until the facts become known - taking into account reports from both the Palestinian and Israeli sides of the investigation - before rushing to judgment.

4, and if that is all the people who died, its not even a drop in the bucket of Pals who died.

Which is still far less than the numbers of Palestinians killed by non Israelis, with a reported 50,000 in Jordan when they tried to take over, and then in Lebanon shortly after when 3,500 were killed for the same reason. So why aren't you as loud over those deaths, and only attack the Jews when other's have killed so many more.

Do we know whether this Israeli settler intentionally ran over some poor kid? Whose word do we have for that? Was the driver questioned or arrested? Was the incident investigated? If so, by whom, and what were the findings? Are the findings reliable? Was this an accident, or intentional? Screw emotions... what are the facts of the case?

The fact is, every few posts you use the threat of murder of Palestinians by settlers and IDF to encourage the ethnic cleaning of Palestinians.

And ever few posts you express how little you care for the lives of Palestinians and Arabs.

And every few posts you express how you feel Israelis have every right to everything, and Palestinians have no right to anything.

You are probably a 'mild' fascist compared to the settlers. And you, by your attitudes would not care much if all of the many incidents of settlers running down Palestinians were intentional. It is impossible to believe that the settlers don't do this on purpose or at the very least with criminal disregard for the safety of Palestinian adults and children.

Do you enjoy revelling in the evil side of yourself, or do you excuse it by telling yourself it is parody?

As the world is now finding out the Palestinians are to blame for the deaths, and they are losing sympathy by the bucket full. They are psychopathic mass killers that see nothing wrong in killing babies to suit their propaganda, and you are supporting and defending these genocides and murders.

Israel will lose.

Go have a look:

First of the USA can not afford to have Israel go under so will do everything in its power to keep it afloat. The cost in human life outside of Israel would be astronomic, and the economy of the whole world would collapse including that of Saudi and Pakistan.

Israel will never lose demographically as proven over the last 66 years because the 1 billion muslims would not work together to a common goal. They would start fighting amongst themselves for control of the armies and Israel would then pick them of 1 by 1. Add to this the uncertainty of Israel having Nuclear capability and you see that your warmongering is based on INCITEMENT.

As for Europe they are seeing the truth about hamas and we see the effects of M.E. politics every day and how the west is having to spend billions on saving lives again. They also see that Israel is right on the front line and is fighting against Islamic terrorism and are behind them 100%. It is only the neo Marxists, neo Nazis and white supremacists that are against the Jews because they see them as a world threat because they control the economy.

yes Right V Wrong Judaism is right and islam is wrong. Good V Evil Judaism is good islam is evil.

Just reading the morning papers we see another hamas/fatah/MB/IS/ISIL beheading, mass murder, rape, beating, brutality and atrocity. And we are also seeing that hamas/fatah are no different to IS/ISIL when it comes to inhumanity and very soon the world will turn on them all.

Do you actually realize that whole this event can be the hand of Israeli Arab and not just a "Jewish settler" as claimed in this thread by - guess who - ahaha I just read this article myself and realized the driver'sname yet not to be released to public, funny drivel thou.
:D

Forum List

Back