Another settler hit and run on children

How the hell do you hit a girl getting off a bus? In this country, if a school bus stops, you stop! It is illegal to go around a stopped school bus letting off children. And he had to be going pretty fast to kill her. It's pretty irresponsible to blast around a school bus like that.

Perhaps. I don't know

In your country things are different than in the MidEast. There are rules in the west that don't apply here, so.

Don't say this guy was not responsible. it's possible he was careless and maybe even very stupid.

I don't blame him for his bail, if indeed he was a future lynch target.

Here in the US pedestrians have the right of way, and you had better stop if you hit someone. I don't go in neighborhoods that I'd be afraid to stop, that is crazy , you hit two girls and not get out to check them. I suppose we will never hear about the court case here or the charges brought.

That's stupid. You don't go into neighborhoods you're afraid to stop? what nonsense is that?

When I was a kid, we had to drive 30 minutes to school, because the direct way was through an Arab village, and they used to stone our bus every two days (they went to the same achool as us, but stoned us anyway, do figure). At first we thought the same, we should stop driving though there, that was until the local police decided to do something about it.

You shouldn't be afraid of savages who can't behave. You're the normal person, shouldn't be afraid. that's absurd.
It was not hit and run. Hit and run is when you bail the scene to avoid questioning and arrest, and the Jewish driver reported the accident as soon as he left.

He was afraid of being lynched because her saw gathering in the area. In that case, him escaping the place was understandable, he was afraid for his own life.

Sad thing, though, about the small girls.

Where do you find the driver turned himself in. The articles I've read never said that.

The articles you've read are the articles of the Palestinians, either they don't know what happened after the accident, or they conveniently ignored that.

Arutz 7: Two Palestinian girls hurt in Binyamin accident, driver under questioning.

Israeli driver reported to police that he hit two pedestrians on road 60, beteen Ofra and Shilo. The driver didn't stop at the area, told he was afraid to his life due to gathering in the place.

The Sahar Adom evacuated the 5 year old girls to Ramallah hospital, moderately injured. The driver turned himself in, and the traffic division checks the accident's circumstances.

2z6ukbr.jpg
Is that in an Eng paper?

It's Israeli, but has an english version.

Can you give me a link to the eng version? Thanks.

I'm not sure what kind of loser does something like that but he should be locked up. Kids are off limits. I don't care how much you hate their parents. Contain your freaking selves...
Kids should, indeed, be off limits. Tell that to the Palestinians who indiscriminately lob poorly-controlled rockets into Israeli towns, risking the killing of Jewish children.

Do we know whether this Israeli settler intentionally ran over some poor kid? Whose word do we have for that? Was the driver questioned or arrested? Was the incident investigated? If so, by whom, and what were the findings? Are the findings reliable? Was this an accident, or intentional? Screw emotions... what are the facts of the case?

Last edited:
Odd how frequently settlers run over Palestinians.

https://www.google.ps/#q=hit and run wafa

Tell me, how often do Palestinians run over settlers? What are the consequences?
Sounds really unfair to me.

The Palestinians would be better off packing up and leaving for someplace where they'll be treated better.

They don't have much reason to stay where they are nowadays, anyway.

Never mind zero prospects for a happy, prosperous life.

Time to go where the trouble isn't.

Last edited:
Hit and run is when you run someone down, then don't stop to help and minimise the result of the injury you caused them.

Running over someone, driving on, then reporting to the police at your leisure some time later - police who are trained to whitewash such incidents - does not excuse the hit and run. And that is in the dubious situation where it might be accidental. When this type of incident happens so frequently as it does they appear to be deliberate acts by the Zionist colonists.

If a guy is is under danger of being Lynched, then a guy has to do what it takes to survive. If I was in his place, I would probably bailed too if I felt afraid for my life.

How can one give proof, I would think now, but do you have proof they don't run over them on purpose, can you read their minds.

Settlers don't run over kids intentionally. This was an accident, and I asked you to being proof to the fact that settlers run over kids intentionally, proof which you didn't being.

So forgive me for calling you a shameless liar, this time, ok?

Hit and run is when you run someone down, then don't stop to help and minimise the result of the injury you caused them.

Running over someone, driving on, then reporting to the police at your leisure some time later - police who are trained to whitewash such incidents - does not excuse the hit and run. And that is in the dubious situation where it might be accidental. When this type of incident happens so frequently as it does they appear to be deliberate acts by the Zionist colonists.

And what would the Palestinian police done to minimise the danger to the driver if he had stopped, and if he was brutally murdered how effort would they have put into finding his murderers. That is the whole crux of the matter and going on past performances of the Palestinian police any Israeli in the west bank would be better running away and reporting the accident later than stopping. Unless you would like another 2,000 terrorists killed when Israel retaliates to P.A. incompetence and cover ups.

Here in the US pedestrians have the right of way, and you had better stop if you hit someone. I don't go in neighborhoods that I'd be afraid to stop, that is crazy , you hit two girls and not get out to check them. I suppose we will never hear about the court case here or the charges brought.

Would you stop if it meant you would be brutally raped by every male in the village and then tortured to death slowly because that is the fate every Israeli faces when they encounter the Palestinian psychopathic animals.

I'm not sure what kind of loser does something like that but he should be locked up. Kids are off limits. I don't care how much you hate their parents. Contain your freaking selves...
Kids should, indeed, be off limits. Tell that to the Palestinians who indiscriminately lob poorly-controlled rockets into Israeli towns, risking the killing of Jewish children.

Do we know whether this Israeli settler intentionally ran over some poor kid? Whose word do we have for that? Was the driver questioned or arrested? Was the incident investigated? If so, by whom, and what were the findings? Are the findings reliable? Was this an accident, or intentional? Screw emotions... what are the facts of the case?

How many Israel kids have died from a rocket, one that I know of. No no proof even that the man or driver was arrested for further questioning.

Haha 'another'?
Keep that in proportion, they are brutal motherfuckers and ONLY way to reach such people is with violence.
If some idiots will try lynching me (AGAIN) just because Im Jewish I definitely would run them over and I could even care less about their hurt feelings.

who are brutal mother,,,,,,, the little kids?

All the ones fed with a mixture of the Koran and arab muslim hatred of anything non Islamic. And the hatred of the Jews goes back to the genocide committee by Mohamed the false prophet on the Jewish tribe in Medina.

Maybe one of the ISLAMONAZI stooges on her can tell what he prophesised that was not already known ?

Yes. It seems in the very frequent hit and run incidents by settlers on Palestinian children, they usually are in fear of being lynched and after driving away at high speed, then report it to the police for inaction.

https://www.google.ps/#q=hit and run wafa

What a nightmare.

As big a nightmare as having constant warning alarms going of when hamas fires another rocket at your school. I woder how many Israeli children now suffer from P.T.S.D. as a result of the rockets, mortars and shells lobbed into Israel on an almost constant basis

Haha 'another'?
Keep that in proportion, they are brutal motherfuckers and ONLY way to reach such people is with violence.
If some idiots will try lynching me (AGAIN) just because Im Jewish I definitely would run them over and I could even care less about their hurt feelings.

who are brutal mother,,,,,,, the little kids?
Posted from my half dead Galaxy 1 mobile, upper part of the comment didn't make it.
There.

Haha 'another'?
You actually imply there was any other case before? probably the Silwan lynch attempt when they stoned the poor man in his car with his 8 years old kid inside from all around and blocked any way to escape with an army of photographers ready.

You have it the wrong way around Danny Boy.
The criminal ran over the two children and THEN was scared of retribution. Not 'was scared and so ran over the two children'.

Having fist sized rocks thrown at you car would not make you scared, do you know what the recommendations are in most civilised nations when faced with that situation. RUN THEM DOWN SO YU CAN ESCAPE UNARMED AND REPORT THE INCIDENT ASON AS POSSIBLE. You will be arrested and charged but will most probably get away with a caution once the marks are seen on your car. So what would you do faced with a MOB OF FERAL OUT OF CONTOL PSYCHOPTHIC CHILDREN THROWINGFIST SIZED ROCKS ?

How many Israel kids have died from a rocket, one that I know of...
Several, if the list I found on Mondoweiss is sufficiently reliable...

How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel 8211 Mondoweiss

Oh, and, it's not how many actually died, but the RISK of children dying from indiscriminate rocket fire - every poorly-controlled, badly-aimed rocket fired indiscriminately into Israel carries with it the grave risk of harming Israeli children.

From the Palestinian perspective, the more Israelis (adults and children) who can be killed with these rockets, the better. The only reason why the numbers killed are kept low is the laughable incompetency of the Palestinians doing the firing and the poor quality of Palestinian rocket technology and the materials they use.

Metaphorically speaking... fire such weapons at my kids and I am going to phukk you up, as best I can, with no mercy, and a song in my heart - absolutely guilt-free.

Don't want to be on the receiving end of such devastating retaliation? Stop firing rockets at my kids. Won't stop? OK. Die. Your choice. Simple.

...No no proof even that the man or driver was arrested for further questioning.
If the settler reported the incident to Israeli police, then we need to turn to the Israeli police, for the outcome of that questioning or reporting, as a point of departure, in trying to reach an objective conclusion, as to whether the incident was intentional or accidental in nature.

Best to wait until the facts become known - taking into account reports from both the Palestinian and Israeli sides of the investigation - before rushing to judgment.

Last edited:

How many Israel kids have died from a rocket, one that I know of...
Several, if the list I found on Mondoweiss is sufficiently reliable...

How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel 8211 Mondoweiss

Oh, and, it's not how many actually died, but the RISK of children dying from indiscriminate rocket fire - every poorly-controlled, badly-aimed rocket fired indiscriminately into Israel carries with it the grave risk of harming Israeli children.

From the Palestinian perspective, the more Israelis (adults and children) who can be killed with these rockets, the better. The only reason why the numbers killed are kept low is the laughable incompetency of the Palestinians doing the firing and the poor quality of Palestinian rocket technology and the materials they use.

...No no proof even that the man or driver was arrested for further questioning.
If the settler reported the incident to Israeli police, then we need to turn to the Israeli police, for the outcome of that questioning or reporting, as a point of departure, in trying to reach an objective conclusion, as to whether the incident was intentional or accidental in nature.

Best to wait until the facts become known - taking into account reports from both the Palestinian and Israeli sides of the investigation - before rushing to judgment.

4, and if that is all the people who died, its not even a drop in the bucket of Pals who died.

...4, and if that is all the people who died, its not even a drop in the bucket of Pals who died.
Yep.

A drop in the bucket.

Highly favorable kill-ratios for the Israelis.

Highly UN-favorable kill-ratios for the Palestinians.

Having a far more favorable kill-ratio than your enemies is how you win wars.

It has always been thus.

It will always be thus.

Dog bites man.

Don't want to suffer those kill-ratios?

Stop fighting.

Or continue dying at such a highly disproportionate rate.

Either way is fine.

Your choice.

Had enough yet?

Ready to surrender?

Or would you like to lose a few thousand more, before it finally sinks-in through those thick skulls, that further fighting is pointless, from the Palestinian perspective?

I'm sure that the Israelis would rather not go down that road, but you can certainly have that, if that is your wish - no problem.

The fact is, every few posts you use the threat of murder of Palestinians by settlers and IDF to encourage the ethnic cleaning of Palestinians.

And ever few posts you express how little you care for the lives of Palestinians and Arabs.

And every few posts you express how you feel Israelis have every right to everything, and Palestinians have no right to anything.

You are probably a 'mild' fascist compared to the settlers. And you, by your attitudes would not care much if all of the many incidents of settlers running down Palestinians were intentional. It is impossible to believe that the settlers don't do this on purpose or at the very least with criminal disregard for the safety of Palestinian adults and children.

Do you enjoy revelling in the evil side of yourself, or do you excuse it by telling yourself it is parody?

The fact is, every few posts you use the threat of murder of Palestinians by settlers and IDF to encourage the ethnic cleaning of Palestinians.

And ever few posts you express how little you care for the lives of Palestinians and Arabs.

And every few posts you express how you feel Israelis have every right to everything, and Palestinians have no right to anything.

You are probably a 'mild' fascist compared to the settlers. And you, by your attitudes would not care much if all of the many incidents of settlers running down Palestinians were intentional. It is impossible to believe that the settlers don't do this on purpose or at the very least with criminal disregard for the safety of Palestinian adults and children.

Do you enjoy revelling in the evil side of yourself, or do you excuse it by telling yourself it is parody?
Awwwwwwww... I don't think you like my perspective on the Israel-Palestinian conflict... my, my, my... oh, dearie-me... what to do?

I truly feel badly about any child who dies, and I grieve, as much as any other disinterested party might grieve, at the loss, and am curious to learn the facts of the case.

Do not presume to tell me (or others) how I feel about the death of a child, being both parent and grandparent myself, and fully cognizant of just how precious children are.

And, following-up on your pompous and presumptuous allegations...

Your accusations of lack-of-caring and fascism ring hollow and false, given your own prejudices, and I both reject your labeling, and call you a liar, for accusing me of supporting the idea of Israeli settlers killing Palestinians - good luck finding substantive evidence of that, pissant.

This is war... war is an evil, ugly thing... an abomination in the eyes of God, Nature and Man... never to be undertaken lightly.

But, once begun, in matters of survival, of one group or another, where compromise is no longer possible (and Arab hostility and Palestinian intransigence rendered compromise impossible decades ago)... one either stays neutral, or chooses a side.

I chose a side.

And I show you the hopelessness and impracticalities of your position, in clear and certain and oftentimes irrefutable terms.

Had you ever spent any time as a soldier, you would know that, once war has begun, you harden your heart, and present a unified face to the enemy.

You also go out of your way to point-out to the enemy the Realities of the situation, when they have lost, and continue to delude themselves that they can still win.

You do this by promising a continuation of death and destruction at a vastly disproportionate rate, in your favor, and to their detriment.

Thus has it always been... thus will it always be.

This is exactly what is happening, in connection with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict... we are down to the end-game now, and the Palestinians are not going to win.

They need to pack up and leave, to build peaceful, happy lives, elsewhere.

This is the Information and Propaganda side of War.

A war that is nearly over, and that you (your side) are losing, by a wide margin.

No wonder you resort to personal attacks, in amateurish attempts to discredit those who advocate for the other side - in your place, I might consider doing the same - after all, there's not much else left for you to do, given how close we are to the end, now.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, and go back to the kiddie table.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Its still the world against Israel with the US as a cynical sponsor. When the US can no longer afford it - not long now - Israel WILL fail. Even within the rules of the game, Israel must become genocidal - with the more short term obvious methods - to do what you think of as winning.

The alternative is for Israel to lose demographically. As it is there are over a billion Muslims who do surround Israel and though their leaders have been bought out, a billion people will never forget what Israel is doing.

Then add Europe. Again, our leaders have mostly sold out, but they will bend to the masses eventually, and they are bending now.

Israel will lose.
Not only have you picked the side of the evil perpetrator Kondor - which you describe as being practical (no excuse) - but you have picked the losing side.

In any case, the sides here are not Islam vs. Jewish. It is right vs wrong. Decency vs Evil.
Many Jews - maybe Most Jews have chosen FOR decency and against Zionism and Israel.

Go have a look:
Jewish Voice for Peace - Oakland CA - Non-Profit Organization Facebook

Forum List

Back