Israeli Professor Suggests Rape as 'Terror Deterrent'

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
“The only thing that can deter terrorists, like those who kidnapped the children and killed them, is the knowledge that their sister or their mother will be raped.” This assertion was made by Middle East scholar Dr. Mordechai Kedar of Bar-Ilan University on an Israel Radio program. “It sounds very bad, but that’s the Middle East,” added Kedar, of Bar-Ilan’s Department of Arabic.

Read more: Israeli Professor Suggests Rape as 'Terror Deterrent' ? Forward.com
Holding someone else responsible for another's actions

No Muslim country in the Middle East gives a damn about 'the Palestinians'. "They" get their power, their food, and the bulk of their health care from Israel and European 'care' agencies.

The only thing 'The Palestinians" get from other Middle East Muslims, is weapons.

I think the Israeli professor is considering converting to Islam. Then he can rape, loot, and murder all that he wants. :rofl:

I think the Israeli professor is considering converting to Islam. Then he can rape, loot, and murder all that he wants. :rofl:

Haha +1

A little while ago someone posted about accusation against IDF not raping Palestinians being racists :lol:

Well, that is the Islamic mentality. A Muslim woman is left widowed and is considered fair game to any Abdiul, Mahmoud and Hamid. Islamic scum.

“The only thing that can deter terrorists, like those who kidnapped the children and killed them, is the knowledge that their sister or their mother will be raped.” This assertion was made by Middle East scholar Dr. Mordechai Kedar of Bar-Ilan University on an Israel Radio program. “It sounds very bad, but that’s the Middle East,” added Kedar, of Bar-Ilan’s Department of Arabic.

Read more: Israeli Professor Suggests Rape as 'Terror Deterrent' ? Forward.com
Holding someone else responsible for another's actions

Isn't this what your people do anyway in countries that they are starting to take over, use rape as a weapon of terror. Just look at the likes of Sweden were gang rape by muslim terrorists is rising to force the indigenous to give in to their demands.

Haha +1

A little while ago someone posted about accusation against IDF not raping Palestinians being racists :lol:
I know, it's funny, the morons are having a hard time keeping up with their own bullshit.

Forum List

Back