The US Stops all flights to/from Israel

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Good.

The Palestinians might want to shoot a civilian airliner down...

...and who the knows what Russia's given them...

...after what they gave to their militants in the Ukraine.

FDC 4/3630 ZZZ PART 1 OF 2 SECURITY ISRAEL POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS SITUATION—ISRAEL AIRSPACE DUE TO THE POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS SITUATION CREATED BY THE ARMED CONFLICT IN ISRAEL AND GAZA, ALL FLIGHT OPERATIONS TO/FROM BEN GURION INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LLBG) BY U.S. OPERATORS ARE PROHIBITED UNTIL FURTHER ADVISED.
Press Release ? FAA Statement?Notice to Airmen Issued for Ben Gurion International Airport

Oh dear

Understandable.

Yesterday a rocket fell near the airport, so they don't want to take any chances.

What the US should now do is say Israel stop the genocide in Gaza and end the Occupation, and no flights or more aid to Israel until they fully comply.

What the US should now do is say Israel stop the genocide in Gaza and end the Occupation, and no flights or more aid to Israel until they fully comply.

LOL @ the sherrithing and her ass-licker billo: they fantasize they know what "should" be US policy.

Let's get real. You WANT something like that to happen - and it never will. When it comes to trying to put a hurt on Israel, either of you would pitch the Constitution out the window, burn every alliance the US has ever made and more, all because of the Big Lie your Arab League masters spew about "genocide".....

It is the nations of the Arab League and their kleptocratic 'governments' which have abused the Palestinian people all along, and have USED the Pals as a surrogate and a tool.

When will the Pals finally tire of being the AL's bitch, I wonder? It's gotten them loss after loss since they refused their portion of the Mandate in favor of trying to steal Israel's...........

i they know what "should" be US policy.

Well, it shouldn't be encouraging the murder of children by the IDF.

I expect this action is largely a response to the Malaysian plane that was shot down.

I expect that any reasonable poster will CELEBRATE the l'il sherriKKKins' oh-so-brilliant pontification upon the obvious.......... sh/it actually managed to grasp a fact for once.

We're very proud of you, l'il sherrithing. I even think that ringer didn't replace you at the Bar exam 'til *after* you'd written your name and the date on your answer sheet......... : ))

Ask the " lawyer" why Hamas doesn't stop the Rocket Fire and there will be no response. Israel left Gaza in 2005. :D

FDC 4/3630 ZZZ PART 1 OF 2 SECURITY ISRAEL POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS SITUATION—ISRAEL AIRSPACE DUE TO THE POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS SITUATION CREATED BY THE ARMED CONFLICT IN ISRAEL AND GAZA, ALL FLIGHT OPERATIONS TO/FROM BEN GURION INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LLBG) BY U.S. OPERATORS ARE PROHIBITED UNTIL FURTHER ADVISED.
Press Release ? FAA Statement?Notice to Airmen Issued for Ben Gurion International Airport

Oh dear

>>The notice was issued in response to a rocket strike which landed approximately one mile from Ben Gurion International Airport on the morning of July 22, 2014.<<

It is only for 24 hrs

Unfortunately it has been extended. And I fear it is another 'back door' action by Obama.

But, yes. At this point I really think it is time for Israel to open up the gaza strip and tear down the walls.

With their tanks and flatten the whole damn place. Put the high stuff into the low stuff, i.e. tunnels.

Oh dear

They closed one air port not all air ports.

At 12:15 EDT on July 22, 2014, the FAA issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) informing U.S. airlines that they are prohibited from flying to or from Israel's Ben Gurion International Airport for a period of up to 24 hours. The notice was issued in response to a rocket strike which landed approximately one mile from Ben Gurion International Airport on the morning of July 22, 2014. The NOTAM applies only to U.S. operators, and has no authority over foreign airlines operating to or from the airport

Israel has one other international air port and many others that are not international.
Israel has two international airports: Ovda International Airport and Ben Gurion International Airport.
The newest one Ovda is not listed in Wikipedia.
List of Israeli airports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lots of stuff happends when islamo Nazi pigs do their thing------the city of new York was all but
SHUT down for days in the wake of 9-11-01 Be patient---the whores and pimps have so little
joy in their miserable lives------this is about all they ever get

Forum List

Back