Japan Suggests Israel Could be Behind Tanker Attack, as President of Company Calls US Claims Fake

Well, the terrorist fans' spin has moved on to new snivels and fake talking points; NPR trotted out their usual lineup of terrorist apologists to spout the new propaganda that 'Trump is threatening a war over a crummy little unmanned drone getting shot down', now, so they've already moved on to the next daily lie. Nothing to see here any more.

Terrorists are never at fault in DNC Land.

Trump himself said that the drone being shot down is not equal to an attack that will kill innocent people.

So it's Trump telling NPR's terrorist apologists what to say??? As usual your spin has nothing to do with what I said, so why cite my post if you're not going to address what it says? This is another reason why you deviants have no credibility any more.

I'm not sure what you are babbling on about, but it is on video where Trump says he called off the air strike because he didn't think one unmanned drone being shot down was worth going to war with Iran and killing innocent civilians. He agreed with many people on this forum that said the drone was not worth going to war with Iran.

Trump Iran strike: "Cocked and loaded" to strike Iran, Trump says he called off operation when told 150 would likely die - CBS News

Here is video of him saying it... no opinions, no spin, just the words straight from his mouth.

Amazing.

It is flatly treasonous to disbelieve US intelligence.

Until they say something that you don't want to hear that is....

That seems to work both ways. There is no shortage of threads on this forum telling us the Intel community is part of the "Deep State" and is thus not trustworthy...

but all of a sudden they are beyond reproach and to even question their claims is unreasonable

Amazing.

That seems to work both ways. There is no shortage of threads on this forum telling us the Intel community is part of the "Deep State" and is thus not trustworthy...

but all of a sudden they are beyond reproach and to even question their claims is unreasonable
Hence why I brought it up. It is those people that hold them in high regard that are questioning them now.

They need a mirror.

Amazing.

Hence why I brought it up. It is those people that hold them in high regard that are questioning them now.

They need a mirror.

but the people that are not questioning them now when before they were the enemy of the state do not need a mirror?

Amazing.

They need a mirror.

but the people that are not questioning them now when before they were the enemy of the state do not need a mirror?
Oh yes they do. ON those threads when they are acting the fool and trying to state the intelligence agencies got it all wrong with Russia.

Well, the terrorist fans' spin has moved on to new snivels and fake talking points; NPR trotted out their usual lineup of terrorist apologists to spout the new propaganda that 'Trump is threatening a war over a crummy little unmanned drone getting shot down', now, so they've already moved on to the next daily lie. Nothing to see here any more.

Trump himself said that the drone being shot down is not equal to an attack that will kill innocent people.

So it's Trump telling NPR's terrorist apologists what to say??? As usual your spin has nothing to do with what I said, so why cite my post if you're not going to address what it says? This is another reason why you deviants have no credibility any more.

I'm not sure what you are babbling on about, but it is on video where Trump says he called off the air strike because he didn't think one unmanned drone being shot down was worth going to war with Iran and killing innocent civilians. He agreed with many people on this forum that said the drone was not worth going to war with Iran.

Trump Iran strike: "Cocked and loaded" to strike Iran, Trump says he called off operation when told 150 would likely die - CBS News

Here is video of him saying it... no opinions, no spin, just the words straight from his mouth.

My point is your left wing degenerate media is presenting that as their own spin, and not that they got it form Trump. Too bad they fail, then saturate an hour with assorted Iranian Mullah loving scum blathering on and on about what an unstable warmonger Trump is. I realize you probably going to be doing the same thing soon, being too dense to do otherwise.

Amazing.

They need a mirror.

Oh yes they do. ON those threads when they are acting the fool and trying to state the intelligence agencies got it all wrong with Russia.

Yes. Whenever some scum or other do something, they automatically run around posting anti- U.S. garbage, no matter what, continue to do so until their leaders change to another story, then repeat. Only idiots or dishonest hacks think it was anybody else but Iranians, and they are doing so to help Democrats.

Japan doesn't suggest it. "An unidentified unverified source" seems to be the basis for the fake news.

Good grief....what the hell is Steemit?

Yeah, that was an Israeli boat that removed the mine from the tanker after it did not explode, despite it being an Iraqi naval vessel.

Everything that the administration is saying about Iran, history of provocation, capability to launch an attack, general sneakiness, fits Israel to a tee.
Permanent Ignore asshole!
We already have enough idiots here.

If I"m not mistaken, Iran retrieved the mine from the tanker. why would they know it was there?
Do you have a military background?

But observers with military backgrounds say that the video does not show a limpit mine, which is large, heavy, and conical, but magnetic ladder rungs used for climbing the sides of ships.

My point is your left wing degenerate media is presenting that as their own spin, and not that they got it form Trump. Too bad they fail, then saturate an hour with assorted Iranian Mullah loving scum blathering on and on about what an unstable warmonger Trump is. I realize you probably going to be doing the same thing soon, being too dense to do otherwise.

How do you spin it!?!? The only spin is that he would say something so stupid like that a general would come to him with a plan of retaliation without an estimated number of causalities already written in it... and that HE would be the one to think of it and have to ask. He is embellishing the story to try and make himself look even better. If he wants to make himself look good, he' fire John Bolton and tell Lindsey Graham to shut the fuck up about threatening to destroy Iran.

If I"m not mistaken, Iran retrieved the mine from the tanker. why would they know it was there?
Do you have a military background?

But observers with military backgrounds say that the video does not show a limpit mine, which is large, heavy, and conical, but magnetic ladder rungs used for climbing the sides of ships.
What does that have to do with my question?

Israel has the most to gain from war with Iran.....

Or Saudi Arabia or Kuwait or Russia...

That was NOT a mine.. It was 6 to 10 feet ABOVE the water line... That's all I know about the deceptions going on here...

That was NOT a mine.. It was 6 to 10 feet ABOVE the water line..

Limpet mines can't be placed above the water line?

That was NOT a mine.. It was 6 to 10 feet ABOVE the water line... That's all I know about the deceptions going on here...

You don't know shit about mines do you?

You didn't comment on my recent post asking YOU how those mines were placed above the water while that ship was underway.. I gave you a plausible explanation.. You read it.. You had no CLUE how to answer it so you went back to one of my first posts to deflect...

Also the captain of the tanker might be right about "being fired upon".. Because if someone hung mines on the hull above the water level, they COULD be set off with small arms fire or patrol boat guns..

No, look at the images.
You can see dents in the hull where it had been hit by projectiles.
And hanging mines above the water line makes no sense.
What would hold them on, and how could you place them there?
Mines underwater make more sense because then the ship sinks.
The explosive force is greater because it has water pressure added to it.

And hanging mines above the water line makes no sense.

Not if you're trying to set the oil on fire.

What would hold them on,

Limpet mines are magnetic.

You don't know shit about mines do you?

You didn't comment on my recent post asking YOU how those mines were placed above the water while that ship was underway.. I gave you a plausible explanation.. You read it.. You had no CLUE how to answer it so you went back to one of my first posts to deflect...

OK Adm.. Owe you an apology.. Just logged on and realized this site had to shed about 3 days of content for some reason.. Pretty sure about 3 or 4 days of content have just vanished.. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Wouldn't it be pretty easy to figure out if it was a mine or not? Go through the area and look for any other mines... I seriously doubt Iran sat out ONE mine.

Forum List

Back