Israeli Politician Smiles and Admits to War Crimes in GAZA Siege

Israel knows what they're doing is evil, and America also knows, they just don't care.

Look, they're admitting it....

The good news is that justice always comes around, whether in this life, or the next.

alla akbar to you bro

I am not even argue that Israel has historically gone to great lengths, at their own risk, minimize “Palestinian” civilian casualties. With an op like this facts do not matter.

Israel knows what they're doing is evil, and America also knows, they just don't care.

Look, they're admitting it....

The good news is that justice always comes around, whether in this life, or the next.

i'd worry about your judgement day before the next guy skippy....you godda ass reamin a commin

ok report me now

Hamas cut the heads off of Jewish babies and raped and murdered their wives and daughters. Your invocation of God is misplaced.

From day 1 I openly rejected the bigotry and emotional bloodlust that Bush II engaged in that falsely led us into Afghanistan and Iraq.

And from day 1 I'm openly rejecting the bigotry and emotional bloodlust that Biden, and America, is falsely engaging in now against the innocent Palestinian people.

Let's see how long it takes the majority to come around to these facts, hopefully not a fraction as it took them to come around to Bush II's lies.

Hamas cut the heads off of Jewish babies and raped and murdered their wives and daughters. Your invocation of God is misplaced.
How many Palestinian babies and children are currently being bombed to bits as we type w/your sanction?

Spare me the "think of the children!" hyperventilating claptrap.

From day 1 I openly rejected the bigotry and emotional bloodlust that Bush II engaged in that falsely led us into Afghanistan and Iraq.

And from day 1 I'm openly rejecting the bigotry and emotional bloodlust that Biden, and America, is falsely engaging in now against the innocent Palestinian people.

Let's see how long it takes the majority to come around to these facts, hopefully not a fraction as it took them to come around to Bush II's lies.
🤡

Hamas brought this on itself. You are a terror apologist.
The innocent Palestinian people including the elderly, women and children are currently living under the terror of American-supported terrorism by the apartheid state of Israel.

So you are the "terror apologist."

The innocent Palestinian people including the elderly, women and children are currently living under the terror of American-supported terrorism by the apartheid state of Israel.

LOL!! Don’t worry, it won’t be a problem for them much longer. 😁

More of the Palestinian bloodlust that examplifies the State-sanctioned genocide the world is witnessing now.

God does not like ugly.

Those Hamas are not even military. They are armed thugs who tied the hands of people before they tortured and killed many of them. Hunted down unarmed people who were simply hiding and offering no threat.

heres the people YOU love

They torture and kill their own for even associating with Fatah, the other Palestinian organization. They rule Gaza with terror, and there is no way to stop them unless you go in.

You dont get it. Hamas Leaders are taking the billions and living like kings while their people live like roaches. It neednt be that way, they were given money and materials with which to build, but it comes back at Israelis in the form of rockets, Tunnels and now with indiscriminate butchering.
I'll bet you most of those Jews killed at the Peace concert, were probably Palestinian Sympathisers and some of them probably activists, pro palestinian. It's not unheard of in Israel, as they are very divided over that issue.
Unlike the enemy they face who just wants to murder them all.

They are living under the Terror of Hamas who keeps making war with Israel. A war that the people dont want. You do realize that if Hamas wanted to bombing to stop, they could simply offer the hostages back, but they wont. All they care about is the wider war to destroy Israel. The Israelis understand this but people like yourself do not.

Forum List

Back