6-year-old Palestinian American stabbed to death

You agree with what he did?
Yes. I stand with Israel and its right to defend itself, and given the opportunity to aid in the war against Islamic Terrorism, I too might commit a suicidal attack against innocent Palestinians because it is a tactic that they have used that remains in my thoughts about the juxtaposition of the relative situations.

Hell yeah - this man ain't no panty-wearing liberal.

Joseph M. Czuba - I_Stand_with_Israel.png

“What we have is a murdered Palestinian child, created by the radicalization,” said CAIR president Ahmed Rehab.

Czuba was taken into custody at the scene and transported to a hospital to treat the cut on his forehead, police said.

He was charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, two counts of hate crimes and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Attachments

• Joseph M. Czuba - I_Stand_with_Israel.png
    Joseph M. Czuba - I_Stand_with_Israel.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...ime-motivated-by-israeli-hamas-war-police-say

His mother was also wounded, and it appears to be related to the Middle East conflict. Happened in the Chicago area.

Dueling tragedies.

Hope the haters here are happy -- on all sides.

This happened in America!

Maybe people will be wanting to go after the family of the perp? It's how it's handled in the Mideast. These people from the Mideast and their supporters are trying making America into a mini ME.

Yes. I stand with Israel and its right to defend itself, and given the opportunity to aid in the war against Islamic Terrorism, I too might commit a suicidal attack against innocent Palestinians because it is a tactic that they have used that remains in my thoughts about the juxtaposition of the relative situations.

Hell yeah - this man ain't no panty-wearing liberal.

View attachment 843526

People like you need to be dealt with in the harshest of ways. Maybe when you the people close to you die -- (are you talking families here?) -- you will all end up in an Hell ruled by Allah . See how tough you all are then. :auiqs.jpg:

This is what happens when both political parties stoke hate. It looks like the US is on course for anothrr hate filled and violent decade.

At least it will give the trannys a break.

. It looks like the US is on course for anothrr hate filled and violent decade.

Here comes low IQ Turdy Tainted again , pontificating and giving us his next 10 years forecast based on a single terrible incident .

Don't ring us . We will ring you when we need your geo political world analysis based on your squatting experience in a Footbal Club Car Park .

You write like someone who has never travelled more than a local bus ride .

This is what happens when both political parties stoke hate. It looks like the US is on course for anothrr hate filled and violent decade.

Um, yeah, first it's CAIR making the claim, which is dubious.

Secondly, the guy was the family's landlord. Did he not know he was renting to Muslims when he rented the property?

As usual, tommy the board taint cherrypicks his hate and ignores what happens right next door...

This is what happens when both political parties stoke hate.
It looks like the US is on course for anothrr hate filled and violent decade.

Sounds like your side is losing! [please do not pretend you don't have a horse in this race]...do you think tougher knife control laws could/would have prevented this?...how long until "climate change" is blamed for this?...morning tommy.

Forum List

Back