Israeli Police Detains 16 Settler Youths over Fire at `Miracle` Church

The British targeted were soldiers whom were ruthless to the Jews.

Also the hotel was bombed because it was the British militant headquarters.

They even had warnings that it will be bombed and ignored them.

What terrorists give warnings to evacuate?
So?

The difference is that with the arab governments terrorism is virtually their sole method of attack.

The missiles that they are launching even in the past few weeks indiscriminately into Israel's cities are acts of terrorism.

And bulldozing down homes is not terrorism, good to know. I bet if a Pal bulldozed an Israeli home it'd be terrorism. They do it at night too, when the moon is out, (must be they think God can't see them in the dark)

First of all, no one was killed, like in the American church yesterday. Whatever was damaged, will probably be rebuilt magnificently. I'm pretty sure that none of you Jew-haters have ever set foot in Israel or the territories. There are so many churches where Jesus ever set foot, dotting Israel, that it's almost ridiculous. I remember on one of the tours I was on, some tourists complained that we had seen too many churches, and they would like to see something else.

Well, as I said. It depends on your point of view. Most Britons believe the people that murdered Britons were terrorists, you believe they were freedom fighters.

So what do you see Irish Catholic IRA members as then freddy boy. Do you see them as ruthless cold blooded terrorist killers or freedom fighters[/QUOTE
This were many other terrorist or freedom fighter killings undertaken by the Zionists.

"During the fight for Jewish statehood, extremist military groups sometimes resorted to the use of terrorist tactics. One such instance occurred in 1948 when members of the Jewish underground organization LEHI killed UN Peace Mediator Count Folke Bernadotte to protest his diplomatic efforts to modify the Palestine partition plan."

The Assassination of Count Bernadotte Jewish Virtual Library
So?

The difference is that with the arab governments terrorism is virtually their sole method of attack.

The missiles that they are launching even in the past few weeks indiscriminately into Israel's cities are acts of terrorism.

And bulldozing down homes is not terrorism, good to know. I bet if a Pal bulldozed an Israeli home it'd be terrorism. They do it at night too, when the moon is out, (must be they think God can't see them in the dark)

First of all, no one was killed, like in the American church yesterday. Whatever was damaged, will probably be rebuilt magnificently. I'm pretty sure that none of you Jew-haters have ever set foot in Israel or the territories. There are so many churches where Jesus ever set foot, dotting Israel, that it's almost ridiculous. I remember on one of the tours I was on, some tourists complained that we had seen too many churches, and they would like to see something else.
In any other country the assault would be dealt with severely. It would not be tolerated. In Israel, it’s not only tolerated–by refusing to investigate or punish the crimes, Israel only encourages them. As I’ve often written here before, the Shabak doesn’t solve crimes of Jewish terror (except in extremely rare cases). It may monitor such cells and try to foil their attacks if it can (though I’m even dubious about this). But it never apprehends the terrorists, never punishes them.

Church-of-The-Multiplication-Interior.jpg

Sanctuary interior: Church of the Multiplication in better days

The farthest Israel’s media will go is to say it is a “likely” act of arson. No Israeli security agency will find the perpetrator. And if they do, they will not try them. And if they do try them, they will not imprison them. And if they do imprison them, they will be pardoned by the president of the State. My money is on no one ever being arrested at all. This is the standard response (or non-response) to previous hate crimes against churches and mosques. This crime is at best an annoyance for Israeli Jews. They are only upset, if they are disturbed at all, because it gives Israel’s image a black eye before the world.

Can you imagine if a Palestinian exploded a bomb that destroyed the Kotel? What would happen? The State would turn itself inside out till it found the perpetrator/s and he’d either be shot dead on sight or spend the rest of his life behind bars. Palestinian terrorists always do a perp walk for the TV cameras. Jewish terrorists, rarely (because they’re rarely arrested or tried). But, you see there’s a double standard for Palestinians. Jews are born with a “get out of jail free card.” Palestinians are born with a “shoot on sight” card.

Of course, the usual suspects (prime minister, president, etc.) will express their shock and horror. They’ll promise the culprits will be brought to justice. They claim this doesn’t represent the views of the mass of Israeli Jews. But their subsequent inaction will speak volumes about their real views.

Breaking News Israeli Arson Attack Burns Historic Lake Kinneret Catholic Church Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-

I suspect people dismissing this as a "nothing" crime would think differently if Christians or Muslims had defiled a synagogue.

This what happens in the U.S.

Arrest Made in Vandalism of Gaithersburg Synagogue

"Espinoza-Carranza has been charged under the state's hate crime law with property damage to a religious institution, defacing a religious property and malicious destruction of property over $1,000

"These kinds of cases are often difficult to solve. I appreciate the tireless detective work by those who investigated this atrocious act," Montgomery County Police Chief Tom Manger said in a release. "The response to this incident has been loud and clear, and has been heard from nearly every segment of our diverse community. We don't tolerate hate, and we will not be intimidated by ignorance."

Authorities have also identified juvenile suspects in the case. Additional charges are anticipated."

Maryland sentencing for this crime is 3 years and $5,000 fine.

http://www.msccsp.org/files/guidelines/offensetable.pdf

Sounds like a good Nazi Catholic name

This were many other terrorist or freedom fighter killings undertaken by the Zionists.

"During the fight for Jewish statehood, extremist military groups sometimes resorted to the use of terrorist tactics. One such instance occurred in 1948 when members of the Jewish underground organization LEHI killed UN Peace Mediator Count Folke Bernadotte to protest his diplomatic efforts to modify the Palestine partition plan."

So?

Read the Geneva conventions.

For what. Everybody knows setting fire to a church is against the law, except if in Israel if its a Christian or Mulim mosque. My goodness the government there want to destroy the temple mount to rebuild "Herods" temple.

So?

For what. Everybody knows setting fire to a church is against the law, except if in Israel if its a Christian or Mulim mosque. My goodness the government there want to destroy the temple mount to rebuild "Herods" temple.

It details when you can destroy homes of course.
When the people responsible are caught then they will face justice, but you want every Jew to be executed for the crime of being a Jew. If the Israeli c=government wanted to destroy the temple mount they could do so by planting hamas explosives there are setting them off

So?

When the people responsible are caught then they will face justice, but you want every Jew to be executed for the crime of being a Jew. If the Israeli c=government wanted to destroy the temple mount they could do so by planting hamas explosives there are setting them off

Oh Yes I am sure they will blame it on Hamas.

So?

Oh Yes I am sure they will blame it on Hamas.

Just like hamas does with the Jews now.

They were detained, isn't that punishment enough, they are Jews who may be suffering from post traumatic holocaust association disorder

Maybe these hoodlums wanted to give you anti-Semites something to REALLY complain about! After all, you had begun to look foolish, ignoring all the Christians in orange jump-suits being taken down to the river, and getting their heads chopped off by Muslim extremists. I mean, how many times can you go all the way back to 1948, and talk about the Christian minority then? These Jewish teens wanted to give y'all something a little more recent to talk about.
Silly Post

“All 16… were released, with no conditions attached, after being interviewed and giving statements,” she added in a subsequent statement.

16 arrested then released in church torching The Times of Israel

So you want the innocent to be charged and given long sentences JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS?

Is this not a manifestation of NAZI JEW HATRED
No where do you get that idea.....these people if Guilty should be imprisoned and given a Good Thrashing.....because they are Criminals.simple bur there you go again DEFENDING THE INDEFENCABLE

“All 16… were released, with no conditions attached, after being interviewed and giving statements,” she added in a subsequent statement.

16 arrested then released in church torching The Times of Israel

So you want the innocent to be charged and given long sentences JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS?

Is this not a manifestation of NAZI JEW HATRED
No where do you get that idea.....these people if Guilty should be imprisoned and given a Good Thrashing.....because they are Criminals.simple bur there you go again DEFENDING THE INDEFENCABLE

And you are acting as Judge, Jury and executioner just because they were Jews and questioned. If they were guilty then the evidence would have been produced, no evidence means no guilt

Forum List

Back