Israeli Police Detains 16 Settler Youths over Fire at `Miracle` Church

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The police is investigating their involvement in the crime.

"Israeli police said Thursday they had detained 16 youths from the West Bank over a suspected arson attack at a shrine where many Christians believe Christ performed the miracle of the feeding of the 5,000.

“In an area near the church, 16 youths were detained for investigation in order to check their involvement in the incident before dawn,” police spokeswoman Luba Samri said in a statement, referring to the Church of the Multiplication at Tabgha in northern ‘Israel’.

She said all 16 were from settlements in the occupied West Bank, including 10 from Yitzhar, which is known as a bastion of extremists and where some residents have been involved in previous hate crimes."

Israeli Police Detain 16 Settler Youths over Fire at Miracle Church

Yes and I'm quite sure they will get off with a slap of the hand.

They were released.

Whomever did it, should be caught and punished.

They were detained, isn't that punishment enough, they are Jews who may be suffering from post traumatic holocaust association disorder

Unbelievable. Hey its only a Christian church and historical , why would Israel give a hoot. Only jews matter in Israelell.

They were detained, isn't that punishment enough, they are Jews who may be suffering from post traumatic holocaust association disorder

Maybe these hoodlums wanted to give you anti-Semites something to REALLY complain about! After all, you had begun to look foolish, ignoring all the Christians in orange jump-suits being taken down to the river, and getting their heads chopped off by Muslim extremists. I mean, how many times can you go all the way back to 1948, and talk about the Christian minority then? These Jewish teens wanted to give y'all something a little more recent to talk about.

Maybe these hoodlums wanted to give you anti-Semites something to REALLY complain about! After all, you had begun to look foolish, ignoring all the Christians in orange jump-suits being taken down to the river, and getting their heads chopped off by Muslim extremists. I mean, how many times can you go all the way back to 1948, and talk about the Christian minority then? These Jewish teens wanted to give y'all something a little more recent to talk about.

Get over yourself, the only thing worst that an ultra orthodox jew who thinks gentiles only exist for jews, is the atheist ones who use a few verses In the OT they don't believe in to justify their taking over Palestine, and using WWII as an excuse for sympathy and bad behavior.

Get over yourself, the only thing worst that an ultra orthodox jew who thinks gentiles only exist for jews, is the atheist ones who use a few verses In the OT they don't believe in to justify their taking over Palestine, and using WWII as an excuse for sympathy and bad behavior.
It seems to me that it's problem some Muslim terrorists whom wanted the gullible and weak minded to think it's Jews.

At least Israel pursues these criminals and prosecutes them whereas the "palestinian" governments would name streets after these criminals.

Unbelievable. Hey its only a Christian church and historical , why would Israel give a hoot. Only jews matter in Israelell.
Calm down. Maybe, there was no cogent legal reason to keep them, even if they did it.

No they never get charged.

After 3 Jewish boys were kidnapped and killed, a Palestinian boy was killed in revenge. His murderers got stiff sentences. And I don't see what WW2 has to do with any of this.

It seems to me that it's problem some Muslim terrorists whom wanted the gullible and weak minded to think it's Jews.

At least Israel pursues these criminals and prosecutes them whereas the "palestinian" governments would name streets after these criminals.

How about airports, Ben Gurion.

Muslims are going to write Hebrew verses on their handiwork, its well known the right wing jews terrorize the muslims and Christians in Israel and get away with it.

BTW Your quote from Genesis is incorrect.

The actual passages say

4And he came to Hagar, and she conceived, and she saw that she was pregnant, and her mistress became unimportant in her eyes.

5 And Sarai said to Abram, "May my injustice be upon you! I gave my handmaid into your bosom, and she saw that she had become pregnant, and I became unimportant in her eyes. May the Lord judge between me and you!"

6 And Abram said to Sarai, "Here is your handmaid in your hand; do to her that which is proper in your eyes." And Sarai afflicted her, and she fled from before her

In other words when Hager became pregnant she became very arrogant to Sarah, and that's why Sarah got pissed off at her.

Muslims are going to write Hebrew verses on their handiwork, its well known the right wing jews terrorize the muslims and Christians in Israel and get away with it.
To blame Jews? Absolutely.

Muslims terrorize anyone whom doesn't believe exactly like them, including other Muslims.

Jews and Muslims let others worship freely. That's the big difference.

However, whomever did it should be caught and punished.

BTW Your quote from Genesis is incorrect.

The actual passages say

4And he came to Hagar, and she conceived, and she saw that she was pregnant, and her mistress became unimportant in her eyes.

5 And Sarai said to Abram, "May my injustice be upon you! I gave my handmaid into your bosom, and she saw that she had become pregnant, and I became unimportant in her eyes. May the Lord judge between me and you!"

6 And Abram said to Sarai, "Here is your handmaid in your hand; do to her that which is proper in your eyes." And Sarai afflicted her, and she fled from before her

In other words when Hager became pregnant she became very arrogant to Sarah, and that's why Sarah got pissed off at her.

Mike, the original Hebrew verses can be interpreted in different ways in English.

Forum List

Back