Israeli Mob kick's Eritrean to death

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
An Eritrean man has died after he was shot and beaten by a mob after he was mistaken for an attacker during a raid in southern Israel, Israeli police say.

The attack on Sunday night at a bus station in the city of Beersheba saw a Palestinian man armed with a rifle and a knife kill an Israeli soldier and wound about 10 other people.

The Palestinian attacker was killed, while a security guard shot the Eritrean bystander, identified by Israeli media as 29-year-old Haftom Zarhum, thinking he was an accomplice of the assailant.

A video circulating online (WARNING - graphic footage) shows that a mob also beat Zarhum, who later died in hospital.

At least one Israeli soldier was filmed kicking Zarhum in the head as he lay bleeding on the floor of the terminal. Another man lifted a bench and dropped it on Zarhum's head as others tried to protect him by placing a bar stool over his body.

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld confirmed Zarhum was "misidentified".
GRAPHIC
"The death of an asylum seeker at the hands of security guards and an angry mob is a tragic but foreseeable outgrowth of a climate in which some Israeli politicians encourage citizens to take the law into their own hands," said Sari Bashi, Israel-Palestine country director at Human Rights Watch. “The Israeli authorities should investigate and prosecute those responsible for the attack. Israel faces acute threats to public safety, but vigilantism will only lead to more innocent people being harmed or killed.”
Israel mob lynches Eritrean after bus station attack
Animals

AW....SHIT HAPPENS...Too bad it was only one!

D15A18_1.gif

What has an Eritrean living in Israel Have to do with WTC 7, No-wipe ass
You obviously have a distinct desire to do everything possible to paint Israel and Israelis' in as bad a light as possible, heck I bet you even cheered out load when you read that story, more propaganda for you to use.
Mistaken identities happen all the time all over the world and yes on rare occasions the person is beaten, killed or locked up by a mob bent on revenge. A mob is a mob.
But hey, don't let reality and the truth stop you, keep spinning till you get so dizzy ya can't stand anymore. :thup:

This IS the Palestine/israeli thread,
I don't need "to paint Israel and Israelis' in as bad a light as possible" They do that with their actions,I suggest you would prefer if it wasn't reported

Last edited:
AW....SHIT HAPPENS...Too bad it was only one!

D15A18_1.gif
What has an Eritrean living in Israel Have to do with WTC 7, No-wipe ass
You obviously have a distinct desire to do everything possible to paint Israel and Israelis' in as bad a light as possible, heck I bet you even cheered out load when you read that story, more propaganda for you to use.
Mistaken identities happen all the time all over the world and yes on rare occasions the person is beaten, killed or locked up by a mob bent on revenge. A mob is a mob.
But hey, don't let reality and the truth stop you, keep spinning till you get so dizzy ya can't stand anymore. :thup:

The Israelis don't need any help painting themselves in a bad light.

An Eritrean man has died after he was shot and beaten by a mob after he was mistaken for an attacker during a raid in southern Israel, Israeli police say.

The attack on Sunday night at a bus station in the city of Beersheba saw a Palestinian man armed with a rifle and a knife kill an Israeli soldier and wound about 10 other people.

The Palestinian attacker was killed, while a security guard shot the Eritrean bystander, identified by Israeli media as 29-year-old Haftom Zarhum, thinking he was an accomplice of the assailant.

A video circulating online (WARNING - graphic footage) shows that a mob also beat Zarhum, who later died in hospital.

At least one Israeli soldier was filmed kicking Zarhum in the head as he lay bleeding on the floor of the terminal. Another man lifted a bench and dropped it on Zarhum's head as others tried to protect him by placing a bar stool over his body.

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld confirmed Zarhum was "misidentified".
GRAPHIC
"The death of an asylum seeker at the hands of security guards and an angry mob is a tragic but foreseeable outgrowth of a climate in which some Israeli politicians encourage citizens to take the law into their own hands," said Sari Bashi, Israel-Palestine country director at Human Rights Watch. “The Israeli authorities should investigate and prosecute those responsible for the attack. Israel faces acute threats to public safety, but vigilantism will only lead to more innocent people being harmed or killed.”
Animals

Was he shot or was he kicked to death ? MAKE YOUR MIND UP AND STOP LYING

GRAPHIC
Animals

Lies

He'll rather speak about the Eritrean than the real reason he was killed. Civilians mistook him for the terrorist due to post-trauma and instinct of the moment, because of a Palestinian terrorist who tried to butcher people to death. How conveniently ignored by Fangi.

GRAPHIC
Animals

Lies
you call it lies, but it happened
Two dead, 11 wounded in shooting attack in southern Israel - Diplomacy and Defense

He'll rather speak about the Eritrean than the real reason he was killed. Civilians mistook him for the terrorist due to post-trauma and instinct of the moment, because of a Palestinian terrorist who tried to butcher people to death. How conveniently ignored by Fangi.

It doesn't take much to reach under the facade to expose Israeli racism and barbarism, even when the innocent Black man was wounded People in the crowd kicked him in the head, one even smashed a bench down on his head.

The illusion of immunity for israeli's in the occupied territories has been lost, I wonder how long it will take to spread to Tel Aviv, the Capitol ?

It doesn't take much to reach under the facade to expose Israeli racism and barbarism, even when the innocent Black man was wounded People in the crowd kicked him in the head, one even smashed a bench down on his head.

The illusion of immunity for israeli's in the occupied territories has been lost, I wonder how long it will take to spread to Tel Aviv, the Capitol ?

Barbarism? Wow, full on hyperbole here. Tell me, you seem to be so concerned about how people are treated. Tell us how Palestinians treat people in Gaza. I am very happy to go toe to toe as it were but I'll let you be the first one to be non biased. Here are a few videos that show your wonderful Palestinians at their "best". There are thousands of them. I haven't even begun to post the ones where they attack random Christians for the hell of it.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

GRAPHIC
Animals

Lies
you call it lies, but it happened
Two dead, 11 wounded in shooting attack in southern Israel - Diplomacy and Defense

Sari Bashi is a liar, the one I quoted.

Barbarism? Wow, full on hyperbole here. Tell me, you seem to be so concerned about how people are treated. Tell us how Palestinians treat people in Gaza. I am very happy to go toe to toe as it were but I'll let you be the first one to be non biased. Here are a few videos that show your wonderful Palestinians at their "best". There are thousands of them. I haven't even begun to post the ones where they attack random Christians for the hell of it.

There are many things wrong with Gaza and Palestinians, these things are pointed out daily by the pro israeli crowd, who will hear no criticism of anything israel does,
Just as the Blacks of South Africa did and still do barbaric acts, but are now free and equal citizens

Actually Tell Aviv is the true capital city of the lefties..So I guess we already reached to the point of which no such feelings exist anymore.

Forum List

Back