Israeli Kingmaker Supports Marijuana Legalization

Don't worry OP, it may take several more years, but states are falling like dominoes and your dream of being a legal pothead from sea to shining sea will come true.

Abortion is legal there and paid for by their state (we give them yearly 3.8 billion bucks) yet Republicans want it boycotted here.

Abortion is legal there and paid for by their state (we give them yearly 3.8 billion bucks) yet Republicans want it boycotted here.

Thanks Penelope. You just killed your first thread. Congrats!

How’s Jesus gonna find His landing field if everybody’s stoned out?!

• Banned
Don't worry OP, it may take several more years, but states are falling like dominoes and your dream of being a legal pothead from sea to shining sea will come true.
It's always the fate of the scared, conservative past to give way to the future

Good point. I guess conservatives might very well just keep steaming in their own bullshit.

"Don't worry OP, it may take several more years, but states are falling like dominoes and your dream of being a legal pothead from sea to shining sea will come true."

by using the phrase "legal pot head" you reveal a number of things about yourself.

1. you obviously don't have any idea pot is like (or you are a conservative)
2. you are obviously a unintelligent person who isn't clever enough to debate logical points so he resorts to insults (proving you are conservative)
3. you are a conservative.

as a freedom loving independent who does NOT WANT A NANNY STATE and believes criminalizing pot and pot smokers (and destroy millions of lives by doing so) is a crime against humanity I support legalization of pot.

and YOU are a DUMBhead

Some logic you got there, Skip
Uh actually his logic makes perfect sense the fact that Israel controls congress here so it would make perfect sense for it to be legal here Einstein.I see as always,you never bother to think.

Forum List

Back