Israeli army used flechettes against Gaza civilians

human rights watch had no problems with the communists in El Salvador killing hundreds, but they sure did like to report on every small issue they could get those that oppsed the communists
i've know all about them for a LONG ASS time
figures a fuckwad like you thinks they are fair
and as to human rights watch crying about people telling the truth about them
FUCK OFF
Aww, you mad? El Salvador has shit to do with Israel. Read the articles I posted or piss off, retard. :lol:

Reject the blasphemers! Ignore evidence! Praise be to Israel! :bowdown:
you talk about my reading comprehension
you suck at it yourself
you completely missed what i said about El Salvador
i didnt say iut had anything to do with Israel, asshole

Most reports are designed to be read by individuals with at least a minimal level of reading comprehension. If you actually read the report, which I'm sure you won't, you'll find that the "proof" is ample and conclusive.
i already did, asshole
and they didnt have proof, they even admitted that

You didn't read the 71 page report, fuckwit. The report did not say anything to that effect.
dont tell me i didnt do what i clearly did
you are another fucking idiot
you hate Israel
period

You didn't read the 71 page report, fuckwit. The report did not say anything to that effect.
you hate Israel
period

what are the odds that Kalam is a Holocaust denier to boot?

Zero.

Sorry, man, I'm just not into prostrating myself in reverence of Israel five times a day. It obviously offends people like you and Divecon when I insult your religious beliefs, but ignoring factual information simply because it isn't consistent with your moronic notion of Israeli perfection is just lame.

you hate Israel
period

Zero.

Sorry, man, I'm just not into prostrating myself in reverence of Israel five times a day. It obviously offends people like you and Divecon when I insult your religious beliefs, but ignoring factual information simply because it isn't consistent with your moronic notion of Israeli perfection is just lame.
sorry, only Islam has that 5 times a day thing

and quite frankly, if you do your thing 5 times a day
you ARE facing Israel
LOL

You didn't read 71 pages in 15 minutes, buddy. We're not all as gullible as Israel's worshipers.

you hate Israel
period
I've got nothing against Israel as a nation. I hate injustice regardless of who commits it, and I dislike morons like you who rationalize injustice simply because they're fond of the perpetrator.

you hate Israel
period

Zero.

You support Hamas. Therefore, you support the destruction of Israel.

You didn't read 71 pages in 15 minutes, buddy. We're not all as gullible as Israel's worshipers.

you hate Israel
period
I've got nothing against Israel as a nation. I hate injustice regardless of who commits it, and I dislike morons like you who rationalize injustice simply because they're fond of the perpetrator.
you say it
but then you prove otherwise

yeah, I'm an Israel worshiper :rolleyes:
I'm not going to criticize Israel for doing what any nation would do to defend its citizens from attacks
you don't even know anything
LOL
you should know that if Hamas stopped lobbing rockets, mortars, and missiles into Israel, Op Cast Lead would never have happened

Last edited:
You support Hamas.

If you bother to read my posts on the subject, you'll only find me speaking negatively of Hamas. Unlike you and your butt-buddies here, I condemn all parties who destroy civilian lives.

you say it
Yeah, because I totally call for the destruction of Israel all the time, right? :rolleyes:

Shit, I forgot... anything less than unconditional support may as well be "Holocaust denial" to you loons.

I'm not going to criticize Israel
You've made that clear. I guess it wouldn't make sense to be critical of something you deify.

for doing what any nation would do to defend its citizens from attacks
Most nations wouldn't collectively punish and terrorize a civilian population simply because some ski-masked morons from the same area chuck garage-built rockets over their border.

you should know that if Hamas stopped lobbing rockets, mortars, and missiles into Israel, Op Cast Lead would never have happened
That's what they did during the cease-fire for about four months. Israel didn't ease up on the blockade as they were supposed to, so the attacks resumed.

you say it
Yeah, because I totally call for the destruction of Israel all the time, right? :rolleyes:

Shit, I forgot... anything less than unconditional support may as well be "Holocaust denial" to you loons.

I'm not going to criticize Israel
You've made that clear. I guess it wouldn't make sense to be critical of something you deify.

for doing what any nation would do to defend its citizens from attacks
Most nations wouldn't collectively punish and terrorize a civilian population simply because some ski-masked morons from the same area chuck garage-built rockets over their border.

That's what they did during the cease-fire for about four months. Israel didn't ease up on the blockade as they were supposed to, so the attacks resumed.
sorry, there was no cease fire by Hamas

DavidS the people we know today as Arabs descend from many different peoples and weren't all simply a handful of nomadic traders before Islam as you claim man. Perhaps you haven't heard of the Ancient Egyptians, the Nabbataens, the Asyrians, the Sassinids, and a number of others to name a few.

These are all well and good and I'm sorry these people aren't around anymore in the form they used to be - but this has nothing to do with Israel. These people never lived in Israel or claimed that they are from Israel. While I agree that there were many different tribes back then, those tribes were from Arabia. Thus today they are all grouped into one big set of people called Arabs. Then you have Egyptians, Afghani, Persians, et. all, but none of them, NONE of them come from Israel.

Tribes of Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The people who come from Israel are descendants of Abraham who founded Israel thousands of years ago.

I totally agree that it is a horrible thing when people are caught in the crossfire in a combat zone. But mine and everyone from the UN to the European Union's problem is things like flechette tank shells being fired into densely populated neighborhoods, which the IDF who undoubtably with an extremely in-accurate weapon like a white phosporus artillery shell, or a flechette tank shell isn't just going to hit the buildings they are forced to destory, due to militant activity. It's going to maximise the killing of those that it shouldn't have.

I don't really care, nor does Israel really care what the European Union's problem with Israel is. The EU does not own Israel nor have any jurisdiction over Israel - so the EU should just shut the fuck up and leave their noses to their own business instead of getting involved in the world's affairs time after time.

I have no idea if the IDF used those weapons and if they did, why. Some biased article about it sure won't give us any true answers. Israel did, however; give plenty of notice (hours) before any military action occurred to evacuate the area. This is why so few civilians were killed overall. You may think 300 civilians is bad, but when you have a strip of land barely twice the size of Washington DC with over a milliona and a half civilians, the casualties could have been in the tens if not hundreds of thousands.

sorry, there was no cease fire by Hamas

Hamas completely stopped firing all of its rockets and mortars for a period of multiple months and prevented all but a few members of other terrorist groups from doing so during that period.

ipc_003gr1e.gif

Wait, let me guess:
"Waaah! Hamas couldn't prevent 12 rockets from being fired from July to October! Clearly, they're bloodthirsty, Jew-hating terrorists who didn't respect the cease-fire at all! :(

Say, how about we bomb the living shit out of that place they're from? That seems like a good solution to me."

Forum List

Back