Israeli army used flechettes against Gaza civilians

this is just a topic that seems to bring out the worst in everyone....both sides have valid complaints...
both sides are committing inhumane acts..there seems to be no resolution and do not think israel will win a full out war...they are so outnumbered...the world would have to stand by and watch them slaughter 1000s of arabs...

i think israel is very guilty of overkill in the handling of this latest conflict...do not claim to be the most "moral" army in the world and engage in the same warfare that everyone else does...let me pint out that the us has used the white phorous in iraq..i wonder who supplied our allies with the gas?
we cannot give israel ever weapon we can and then be shocked when they use it. would you really put it passed either government to use arabs as guinea pigs? i dont. remember the us has used their own people for experiments again and again. no conspiracy theory there..its all documented.

and the arabs? they are guilty of condemning their kids to this continued bullshit..breeding like rabbits knowing they are condemned to proverty while beating their breasts that is all the jews fault...it is easy to feel sorry for the arabs..their plight but then much of it..they bring on themselves...

as i have said we are paying for a peace we are not getting....what would happen if there was peace in the middle east...would the money flow into both countries be shut off? seems both the arabs and the jews like the teat of foreign aid...only the jews can justify it with the statement that they simply purchase military goods with it...with a wink and nod...

Hey Shit Gun.........did you convert yet? When do you start wearing your muslim beanie?

awwww.. is this all you got left, lil guy? how cute.

sorry, dude.. unlike your stupid ass I do not subscribe to laughable mythology in order to feel like some kind of mystical shaman. I'll go ahead and leave that to weak minded pussies who think that Allah is a demon.

ah the price one pays for blowing up a cafe with tnt starpped to ones chest.....

manu the issue here isn't with the fundamentalist whack jobs, who anyone who is cowardly enough to kill innocent men, women, and children deserves whatever retribution comes to them whatever their religion or ethnic background. It's the blaitant disregard for the lives of civilians by the IDF, and the suffering enacted upon so many people that accomplished little more then human rights violation inquaries, and didn't really accomplish much in the way of a military objective, Gilad Schalit is still in Hamas captivity, thousands of people have been injured and have lost their homes for not much of anything.

First off it took the Israelis over a YEAR of absorbing hundreds of daily missile and mortar attacks before they said enough is enough and ordered the invasion of Gaza! As a liberal hypocrite, let me ask you a question. Would you be OK is Israel allowed the residents of Sderot and Negev to start shooting hundreds of random and daily missiles into Gaza towns? I mean that would be proportionate force. Honestly I think that should be the next move for Israel. Start letting the residents of Sderot fire back! Every missile that hits Sderot 10 strike randomn targets in Gazzah, An-Nusayrat and/or Am Yunis! 10 hit Sderot then 100 fly into Gaza! This is the same type of force coming from Israel that the Gazans are infliciting on Israel. The Palestinians and world community can't complain or risk being hypocrite! Oh well that is nothing new!

HOLY SHIT! a JEW who easily disregards the concept of general military action against a POPULATION for the sake of a JEWISH ZION!

HOLY FUCK! It's like watching a litter of jackal ope nuzzle up to a nest of SNIPE!

UNHEARD OF!

:lol:

...kinda like the price one pays for carving out a nation in a location that has already been populated by arabs for at least a century, eh?

oh, duh... only dirty ass goyim get that kind of apathy, right buddy?

hey the un created a nation for both of them.....out of thin air in a place that had been populated by both groups....

maybe the arabs should find a better backer and train their troops better.....

i think the world should step back and let them go at it....

perhaps the us should arm them as well as we have armed israel?

nevermind didnt read all the posts...before posting that....but y ou know its true

well last i checked saudi and egypt both have been sold arms and recieve foregin aid from the us and have since the 60's....and they buy from france germany and russia....and last i checked they and several other have tried in mass to take out israel...twice.....i vote we pull all our support and funding from both sides and see what happens.....

Lol aww yes the classic well actual terrorists do this to us, so we're going to do the same only 100 times worse to the women and children who happen to live in the same place they do. Collective punishment of a civilian non-combatant population is a violation of the Geneva Coventions, something both Hamas and the IDF are guilty of many times over.

Lol so i'm a liberal hipocrite? When all i've done is provided factual information, and all you've simply done is say that the Israelis should throw all reasoning out the window as a civilized fucntional democracy, and shoot at 100 random targets regardless of who is caught in the crossfire. I'm not even talking about the proportion of force here. I'm talking about that if goverment is concerned about the welfare of their citizens. Go after the actual people putting them in harms way, don't drive in regardless of who's caught in the crossfire and blow the krap out of everything. Have an actual military objective, and do something to protect your people.

Hey Jillian, here's a little news flash bright one, every thing I have ever posted on here is based on facts. Like how your quick to jump and label me an anti-semite, when Arabic is the most widely spoken language in the world belonging to the semetic language family? So now your accusing me of not only being anti-jew but anti-arab as well lol, i'm confused lol.

NEVER HAVE I SAID DYING OF A TERRORIST ATTACK ISN'T A HORRIBLE THING!!!! But all i'm saying is that being a man, woman, or child caught in the crossfire when you aren't a militant or a soldier in battle is just as horrible be you Jew or an Arab.

So you thought the usage of white phosphorus during Operation Cast Lead was proven not to be true? On what basis, who has proven that?

_45397735_006735954.jpg

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/iopt0309web.pdf

Jillian perhaps you should get some factual information about a topic before you result to petty name calling. Because the only thing here that is "trash" is your statements and opinions of me lol.

Do yourself a big favor Jillian, perhaps you should back up what you say with some actual factual information before you result to name calling
exactly what is that supposed to prove?

since Israel's use of WP has already been ruled as not unlawful

Last edited:
First off it took the Israelis over a YEAR of absorbing hundreds of daily missile and mortar attacks before they said enough is enough and ordered the invasion of Gaza!
When should I expect Israel to wage war against traffic? After all, more Israelis will die in automobile accidents in a holiday weekend than they have in missile attacks since 2001.

First off it took the Israelis over a YEAR of absorbing hundreds of daily missile and mortar attacks before they said enough is enough and ordered the invasion of Gaza!
When should I expect Israel to wage war against traffic? After all, more Israelis will die in automobile accidents in a holiday weekend than they have in missile attacks since 2001.

This is not a matter of who died. This is not a numbers game, Kalam. I mean, if you want to play a numbers game, be my guest. 10,000 rockets in 3 years. That's what it's about. All of the rockets fired at Israel - dozens a month, sometimes more than once daily... time after time after time after time. Every single day your life is disrupted because you have to hide like a coward in a bomb shelter because these goddamend fucking terrorists keep firing rockets at you.

Now, if you don't have a problem with that - of being scared for your life every day, well then I suggest you move to Sderdot and stand outside in an open field the next time those motherfuckers lob a rocket over into Israel.

hey the un created a nation for both of them.....out of thin air in a place that had been populated by both groups....

Out of thin air? Are you serious? The history of the Jewish people in Israel is longer than any current culture in the world including Egypt. All of these historic Arab countries used to be polythestic until Islam came around 1500 years ago. By that time the Romans had already overthrown Israel on its 3000th anniversary.

Israel has ALWAYS existed. In different forms, yes, but it has always existed. The only thing that was done was the same thing that was done in the 300s. They just re-named the land. Iran did that a while ago. It used to be Persia. And France used to be Gaul and modern-day Germany didn't exist until the 1800s. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

This is not a matter of who died. This is not a numbers game, Kalam. I mean, if you want to play a numbers game, be my guest. 10,000 rockets in 3 years. That's what it's about. All of the rockets fired at Israel - dozens a month, sometimes more than once daily... time after time after time after time. Every single day your life is disrupted because you have to hide like a coward in a bomb shelter because these goddamend fucking terrorists keep firing rockets at you.

Now, if you don't have a problem with that - of being scared for your life every day, well then I suggest you move to Sderdot and stand outside in an open field the next time those motherfuckers lob a rocket over into Israel.

If my choice was between Sderot and Gaza City... well, shit, I'd stand in that open field and dodge rockets for a year before you got me to put myself in danger of being burned alive by white phosphorus.

If my choice was between Sderot and Gaza City... well, shit, I'd stand in that open field and dodge rockets for a year before you got me to put myself in danger of being burned alive by white phosphorus.

Kalam, would you be alright with Sderot residents firing 100s of daily missiles at random Gaza targets, where very few people get killed, but homes are destroyed and people live in a constant state of needing to take cover (which makes their lives hell)?

Didn't think so!

See you miss the point! If the missile attacks stopped, as they did during the "Hamas Rearming" I mean truce, then the Israeli attacks on Gaza will cease and Palestinian live would get better!

Out of thin air? Are you serious? The history of the Jewish people in Israel is longer than any current culture in the world including Egypt. All of these historic Arab countries used to be polythestic until Islam came around 1500 years ago. By that time the Romans had already overthrown Israel on its 3000th anniversary.

Israel has ALWAYS existed. In different forms, yes, but it has always existed. The only thing that was done was the same thing that was done in the 300s. They just re-named the land. Iran did that a while ago. It used to be Persia. And France used to be Gaul and modern-day Germany didn't exist until the 1800s. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

Funny. They always say it was created in 1947. wishful thinking doesn't count. you must be thinking of jewish tribalism and elitism. That has been around quite a while.

Last edited:

Funny. They always say it was created in 1947. wishful thinking doesn't count. you must be thinking of jewish tribalism and elitism. That has been around quite a while.

Uh, no, I'm actually thinking of ancient Israel that existed for over 3000 years before the Romans changed the name to Syriana Philistia Provencia which was later interpreted to Palestine.

You're dead either way. The only difference is are you being used as a human shield by a terrorist organization or is your government providing you with some kind of bomb shelter protection?

Uh, no, I'm actually thinking of ancient Israel that existed for over 3000 years before the Romans changed the name to Syriana Philistia Provencia which was later interpreted to Palestine.

So it used to exist. It hasn't "always existed".

DavidS the only people i'm talking about it being such a horrible way to die, is the civilians of Gaza caught in the crossfire, the ones who aren't militants. The people just as afraid as the residents of Sderot because the equivelant of the amount of rockets lobbed into Israel by militant nutjobs for 8 years, many times over was rained down into Gaza in just 22 days. People who could do little more then sit in their homes and prey they wouldn't be the next home to get hit.

But also granted you may have a few points regarding the emergance of Islam. But even though the religion may have emerged when it did, the ethnic groups in the area have a histroy in the region that dates back just as far as the Israelis does that predates Islam.

Divecon if white phosporus shells are being lobbed into a densely populated civilian metropolis home to over a million people to be used as an anti-personel weapon rather then a smoke screen to mask troop movements it is illegal.

Forum List

Back