Israeli army used flechettes against Gaza civilians

DiveCon you and many people seem to forget that the Israeli occupation started way before terrorist elements started shooting rockets at Southern Gaza.
BULLSHIT

the Israeli occupation didnt start till 1967
the PLO formed in 1964
you are a liar

DavidS the people we know today as Arabs descend from many different peoples and weren't all simply a handful of nomadic traders before Islam as you claim man. Perhaps you haven't heard of the Ancient Egyptians, the Nabbataens, the Asyrians, the Sassinids, and a number of others to name a few.

I totally agree that it is a horrible thing when people are caught in the crossfire in a combat zone. But mine and everyone from the UN to the European Union's problem is things like flechette tank shells being fired into densely populated neighborhoods, which the IDF who undoubtably with an extremely in-accurate weapon like a white phosporus artillery shell, or a flechette tank shell isn't just going to hit the buildings they are forced to destory, due to militant activity. It's going to maximise the killing of those that it shouldn't have.

So it used to exist. It hasn't "always existed".

Incorrect. It has always existed. You can re-name Persia into Iran, but the people there are Persians, not Iranians. The Roman Empire can re-name Israel into Ishkabibbel with pink polka dots if they care to, but the land is and always will be Israel.

of course, i've got a trip planned next week. first i'm going to the choctaw nation, then i'm going to head through cheyenne country and finish up in the land of the nez perce.

tool

So DiveCon what world body exactly determined this? Because last I heard the United Nations even is still pretty ticked about the Jan 15th White Phosphorus shell strike that hit their main Gaza compound destroying literally tons of food aid. Indiscriminately firing a highly inaccurate weapon at an area you know is packed with civilians isn't legal, by you Israeli or a Hamas militant.
Off topic, but you should really let Dis have your avatar.

no, it means that the use was legal
now, did mistakes happen?
no doubt
Yeah, it's not a mistake when white phosphorus is fired into civilian areas.
then you should have proof it was done intentionally
and that it was done repeatedly

What's the point? You'll reject anything that speaks negatively of Israel out of hand.

Call this falsified or biased and demonstrate the extent of your indoctrination for everyone... please: http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/iopt0309web.pdf

i will check that
but human rights watch is known to be biased and liars
they are an extreme left org
about the only people they dont have a problem with are terrorists and communists

sheeeesh, they even admit they have no proof, but they just KNOW it was done

please
LOL

i will check that
but human rights watch is known to be biased and liars
they are an extreme left org
about the only people they dont have a problem with are terrorists and communists

I asked you to demonstrate the extent of your indoctrination, and you didn't fail to impress. :clap2:

"Extreme left"... "terrorists and communists"... what a load of shit.

The Truth Hurts | Human Rights Watch
The Attack on Human Rights Watch - The New York Review of Books
its the truth
find a link with them condemning either group
they dont

human rights watch had no problems with the communists in El Salvador killing hundreds, but they sure did like to report on every small issue they could get those that oppsed the communists
i've know all about them for a LONG ASS time
figures a fuckwad like you thinks they are fair
and as to human rights watch crying about people telling the truth about them
FUCK OFF

Last edited:

please
LOL

Most reports are designed to be read by individuals with at least a minimal level of reading comprehension. If you actually read the report, which I'm sure you won't, you'll find that the "proof" is ample and conclusive.

please
LOL

Most reports are designed to be read by individuals with at least a minimal level of reading comprehension. If you actually read the report, which I'm sure you won't, you'll find that the "proof" is ample and conclusive.
i already did, asshole
and they didnt have proof, they even admitted that

Last edited:
human rights watch had no problems with the communists in El Salvador killing hundreds, but they sure did like to report on every small issue they could get those that oppsed the communists
i've know all about them for a LONG ASS time
figures a fuckwad like you thinks they are fair
and as to human rights watch crying about people telling the truth about them
FUCK OFF
Aww, you mad? El Salvador has shit to do with Israel. Read the articles I posted or piss off, retard. :lol:

Reject the blasphemers! Ignore evidence! Praise be to Israel! :bowdown:

please
LOL

i already did, asshole
and they didnt have proof, they even admitted that

You didn't read the 71 page report, fuckwit. The report did not say anything to that effect.

Forum List

Back