Israel the Monster: Mass-murder of Innocents

Outrage is not the proper word. Rather I find the bullying tendency tedious and rarely respond to your posts because of it. OTOH often there are good points hidden within what you say, thus the occasional pos rep. Enough of my preferences...

Your attempt now to equate my understanding of Israel's response and try and wash all with white superiority just doesn't stand. Read my response to BAC, which I'm sure neither of you agree with, but still illustrates that there is a way to improve the lot of the Palestinians, though the path is not paved by Israel, no matter how you or the Palestinians would like to paint it.

FIRST, and foremost, I trust you know that our differences on this issue does not imply in any way that I do not still hold the exact same appreciation and respect for your wisdom that I always have.

My position is that neither Israel nor the Palestinians can effectively broker a solution that is in the optimum intersts of both parties .. nor can either be trusted to hold to any agreements reached. Thus, the ONLY way to peace in the region is through international action that does not put the United States in the lead. A multi-national force is required to maintain the peace .. but that has been rejected by Israel over and over again. My position is it is time to stop asking. The entire world pays a price for Israeli aggression and hated of it's own people. Arabs are every bit as semitic as Israelis.

There are many truths to the situation in the ME that don't get told in America. Americans blindly believe as they're told to believe without the slightest question.

Frankly, one of the most stunning aspects of this to me personally, is that many of the same people who were just appalled by what we've done in Iraq are among the same people who won't even open their eyes to what Israel is doing.

What is that?

Religion? .. You mean God condones this .. but he was mad at George Bush?

What is it .. zionism? mind control? programming?

Is there really a "chosen people?" a master race?

What the hell is that?

Sho, while the site might be biased, the photos were from major news sources and the Red Cross itself.

Do both sides have groups that are one sided? Indeed, as the story you led with begins with Indy Media. You take the accusations and put them out there without attribution. When one tries to find some explanation that might disabuse, that sites major media, you go, "bad site." We've known each other long enough to recognize our biases, with that said, I really didn't think you'd look at something that's sourced, yet not refute.

i can say the same goddamn thing about every single pro-=muslim site that I have to avoid in order to keep your kind from acting like I am posting links to terrorist websites. Again, what makes you think YOU get a free pass? And, honestly, don't you think that your double standard attitude pretty much illustrates the entire fucking zionist problem? YOU want to use images and rationalized BULLSHIT from biased sources? We can both do that, you know.

without attribution? my ass. I ALWAYS post my sources. I defy you to quote me otherwise. And yes, if YOU have to go run to a biased website then you really don't have a goddamn thing to say about sources, do you? Indeed? You want to start refuting shit from pro-mulsim sites? What? THEN it's not OK? go figure.

just say the word and I've got a LOT more images to share if you REALLY want to start making excuses for biases sources. Hell, in this age of being scared to fucking death of being called an antisemite IM THE ONE who will have a harder time finding sources calling zionists out for what they are any damn way. We both know damn well that no one in the west will dare tell a jew NO so why the hell do you even need to make excuses for a biases as hell source anyway?

FIRST, and foremost, I trust you know that our differences on this issue does not imply in any way that I do not still hold the exact same appreciation and respect for your wisdom that I always have.

My position is that neither Israel nor the Palestinians can effectively broker a solution that is in the optimum intersts of both parties .. nor can either be trusted to hold to any agreements reached. Thus, the ONLY way to peace in the region is through international action that does not put the United States in the lead. A multi-national force is required to maintain the peace .. but that has been rejected by Israel over and over again. My position is it is time to stop asking. The entire world pays a price for Israeli aggression and hated of it's own people. Arabs are every bit as semitic as Israelis.

There are many truths to the situation in the ME that don't get told in America. Americans blindly believe as they're told to believe without the slightest question.

Frankly, one of the most stunning aspects of this to me personally, is that many of the same people who were just appalled by what we've done in Iraq are among the same people who won't even open their eyes to what Israel is doing.

What is that?

What the hell is that?

And who would this multi-national force be comprised of? Any friendly to Israel? I doublt it. No wonder Israel is smart enough to refuse. that's like putting a pit bull in the play pen to supervise yer baby. What a DUmb thing to do.

There is no event on the planet more of a "Current Event" than what is presently going on the in middle east at this very moment. The situation there is still fluid.

Yet this board quickly moved this conversation to the basement, thus excersising its right to censorship.

That's cool .. just wanted you to know your biases are glaring.

And who would this multi-national force be comprised of? Any friendly to Israel? I doublt it. No wonder Israel is smart enough to refuse. that's like putting a pit bull in the play pen to supervise yer baby. What a DUmb thing to do.

Sure, I know .. the whole world is anti-semitic.

It's a stupid thing to suggest on a whole lot of levels.

Well first I must say, that bolded could indeed be a loaded statement. ;) Seriously I do think you respect me and I you. Differences of opinion/positions should not bar respect-too bad other people and countries don't try it. I used to lose my temper a lot, not so much so anymore, at least not regarding posting. I find it's best to let someone think they've 'won' and come back or not another time, rather than get stupid.
I agree with the first, non-emotional part of the paragraph, but disagree with your putting all aggression on Israel. It's not only biased, it's factually wrong. As for international presence, when was the last time the blue helmets were not in the region? The problem is effectiveness.

What is that?

What the hell is that?
I'll assume you recognize I've done plenty of reading outside of US press. I'll also assume you do not mean to disparage me with those strawmen at the end. It would negate the beginning of our discussion.

There is no event on the planet more of a "Current Event" than what is presently going on the in middle east at this very moment. The situation there is still fluid.

Yet this board quickly moved this conversation to the basement, thus excersising its right to censorship.

That's cool .. just wanted you to know your biases are glaring.

What "the board" does and doesn't do is not a topic for your commentary in public forums. I hope we're clear on that.

The topic is Israel and Palestine. This forum says "Israel and Palestine" in it's header. How much more clue do you need?

Let me guess, you are one of those people that think if it isn't in the forum that's at the top of the column of identical and equal subforums then it's being "put in the basement." Give yourself a rest.

I certainly hope you don't get arthritis from having to scroll ....:eusa_eh:

Originally posted by BlackAsCoal
Without question I believe it.

More than 75% of Palestinians want a two-state solution and less than 20% think all Palestinian land should be restored.

By Israel adhering to UN Resolutions, it puts the onus on the Palestinians to keep the peace .. AND, with a UN force there to protect the Israelis from further attacks, it presents a FAR better solution than has been reached in the past.

From this post I can clearly see you don’t have any personal experience with the Palestinian people, BlackAsCoal.

From the poorest Palestinians living in refugee camps throughout the Middle East to the Palestinian American millionaires living in luxury New York high rises, abandoning the right of return has never been an option.

Even Palestinians who support the two state solution ADAMANTLY oppose any compromise on the right of the refugees to live in Western Palestine.

BlackAsCoal.

Don’t misinterpret my post, please. Its purpose was not to humiliate you in front of the Board.

On the contrary, I appreciate your friendly stance towards the Palestinian people.

God knows how many times I have seen people here parroting Zionist propapaganda without saying a word.

“Palestinian youth engage in armed struggle against Israel because they are an impoverished third world people, not because they have a deep, ingrained emotional connection with the land of their forefathers…”

Translation:

“Yes, I’m a gullible westerner who has been fed propaganda aimed at delegitimising the Palestinian national aspirations but since I spent all my life in Arkansas beheading chickens for a living and know nothing about Palestinians I can’t do anything to counter these claims…”

“Palestinians would love to be absorbed by Egypt, renounce to their land/national identity and become peaceful, law-abiding Egyptian citizens but Egypt refuses to give them citizenship to use them as proxies against Israel…”

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH…

The only propaganda I have a hard time ignoring is the infamous “Palestinians are willing to renounce to their right to live in 50/70% of their historical homeland”.

So don’t take it personal.

Last edited:
I've picked myself off the floor. I found a post of José's I've agreed with. What's it been, 4 or 5 years? :eek:

Originally posted by Annie
I've picked myself off the floor. I found a post of José's I've agreed with. What's it been, 4 or 5 years?
LOL, Annie... but when you think about it, it isn't really that surprising at all.

You see... regardless of where you stand on this contentious political issue, it's pretty clear by now that nothing short of total annihilation will make that people "renounce" to their right to live in Western Palestine.

Total annihilation or, maybe, invasion and occupation followed by massive indoctrination/brainwashing of the population Khmer Rouge style.

And I'm not sure even this will work.

Last edited:
hundreds of israeli civilians have been killed by them. so far, only about 50 palestinian civilians have been killed by israel - accidentally. i say we even up the numbers, huh?

Joking or not, this is why I find you no better then Sunni Man at times. You're just both obsessed for opposite sides.

Only 2 died last week, but don't you know? It does not matter how many have died in the past. Who fucking cares they are just dirty Jews anyway?

Just a point, I'm by far and away not agreeing with Sunni Man.

But with your logic, should we go reinvade Japan and Germany for the numbers we lost during WWII?

The fact Hamas attacked Israel after the cease fire gives Israel the right to defend themselves and go destroy Hamas's weapons. It does not give them the right for open season on civilians as some here seem to want.

The cease fire ended December 20.

Between that time and the time Israel launched its attack, hundreds of Quassam rockets landed in Western Israel. Not one or two. Not a few dozen. Hundreds.

It is only by God's will that no one was killed, however; there were people who were hurt. This operation isn't about, though, what happened after the "cease fire" ended. It's about ALL of the rocket attacks that have been sent into Israel. Not some of them. ALL of them since 2003. We are going to completely eliminate Hamas' capability of firing rockets into Israel. If every single building in Gaza has to be destroyed in order to do that, then so be it. No country should have to put up with thousands of rockets being launched into its territory year after year.

Actually, it was because the missiles sucked.

God has nothing to do with it, unless you figure God has some holy protection for the Jews over everybody? :cuckoo:

Israeli prays to God to destroy it's enemies, the Arabs pray to God to destroy it's enemies. Somebody's gonna be disappointed, Somebody's wasting their time. Could it be..? Oh right, everybody.

Last edited:
Actually, it was because the missiles sucked.

God has nothing to do with it, unless you figure God has some holy protection for the Jews over everybody? :cuckoo:

Israeli prays to God to destroy it's enemies, the Arabs pray to God to destroy it's enemies. Somebody's gonna be disappointed, Somebody's wasting their time. Could it be..? Oh right, everybody.

Just being cynical here, but it's regarding this post. God will be on the Israelis side, as they have the weapons, the knowledge, and the will to use them.

The Palis only have the last.

uh, except for the fact that they both pray to the same damn god..

and if anyone needs clarification on just how peaceful THAT guy is just take a gander at the OT.

Just being cynical here, but it's regarding this post. God will be on the Israelis side, as they have the weapons, the knowledge, and the will to use them.

The Palis only have the last.

Actually, that would just make Israelis members of the lucky sperm club thanks to countries like America since without us they'd be most likely even when it comes to weapons with the Palis. :D

uh, except for the fact that they both pray to the same damn god..

and if anyone needs clarification on just how peaceful THAT guy is just take a gander at the OT.

Hey Hey! God in O.T was pretty peaceful. He was only smiting, and encouraging things like murder for stupid things, rape, and slavery here or there. Depends what side of the bed he woke up on. :eusa_whistle:

(And to be honest, I do believe God was a he. No woman would fuck things up that badly.) :lol:

Actually, that would just make Israelis members of the lucky sperm club thanks to countries like America since without us they'd be most likely even when it comes to weapons with the Palis. :D

Nah, without US backing Israel could afford weapons. With US backing, Palis wouldn't have the European largesse.

Forum List

Back