Israel the Monster: Mass-murder of Innocents

uh, except for the fact that they both pray to the same damn god..

and if anyone needs clarification on just how peaceful THAT guy is just take a gander at the OT.

Actually I believe that is partially the problem.

Now if they were both Christian nations they would be not fighting because, you know how peaceful our Christian nations have traditionally been with each other.

Oh sure we sometimes have our disputes but all it took was immersing the world into about five world wars that killed a couple hundred million people, and we could finally all agree to stop that nonsense, and then focus all our attention on just killing those heathen savages who God accidently gave so many natural resources.

The baby Jesus must be so proud.

Last edited:
Nah, without US backing Israel could afford weapons. With US backing, Palis wouldn't have the European largesse.

They could perhaps afford weapons but not get as good weapons.

But God is not on the side of anyone in this conflict. People of Israel are simply members of the lucky sperm club for being Israelis and not Palis.

Hey Hey! God in O.T was pretty peaceful. He was only smiting, and encouraging things like murder for stupid things, rape, and slavery here or there. Depends what side of the bed he woke up on. :eusa_whistle:

(And to be honest, I do believe God was a he. No woman would fuck things up that badly.) :lol:

Of course God is a he.

Were God a women she wouldn't have given the Moses ten commandments.

She's have just told the Jews: "You know what you did"

They could perhaps afford weapons but not get as good weapons.

But God is not on the side of anyone in this conflict. People of Israel are simply members of the lucky sperm club for being Israelis and not Palis.

Robert I was being facetious. Israel can afford their defenses, as well as offensive weapons if they feel needed.

dude.. do you think no one can remember Lebenon 06? As if targeting civilians and making excuses for culling the muslim population IS NEW to israels wartime strategy.

We also target civilians

Aims served by Israeli arms no loftier than those served by Palestinian pipe bombs
We also target civilians - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Ambulance drivers tell tales of horror
``When we drove our ambulances before, even if the bombs fell close to us, we were not afraid," Shaalan said at the Jebel Amil Hospital in Tyre yesterday, where he was being treated for minor shrapnel wounds and internal bleeding in his ear. ``Now, we must be afraid."
Ambulance drivers tell tales of horror - The Boston Globe
ROFLMAO

yeah, the freshly bombed ambulance with RUST all over it

that story had been debunked for over a YEAR

zombietime?

:lol:

hey, you wanna trade pics?

bombsigning3.jpg
LOL
what a fucking tool
that was a setup too
the MEDIA LIES

Robert I was being facetious. Israel can afford their defenses, as well as offensive weapons if they feel needed.

Oh I understand that. They've purchased a great deal from us over the years.

This is a fine example of why the UN is irrelevant to conflict resolution situations in the ME as well as everywhere else in the world. The Geneva Accords, which is the relevant set of documents cited in this hysterical diatribe, recognize that civilian casualties are allowable if they are unavoidable in the pursuit of ligitimate military objectives. Since Hamas has located nearly all of its assets relevant to the rocket attacks in civilian areas, including schools and mosques, and since Israel has broadcast warnings to the Arabs in Gaza to stay away from anyone or anything associated with Hamas for their own protection, and since Israel is using the very latest technology in precision weapons that were engineered precisely to limit civilian casualties, these civilian casualties, although certainly regretable, are clearly unavoidable in the pursuit of legitimate military targets and therefore not the result of any illegal actions by Israel.

The "charge" of using disproportionate force is ridiculous. Wars are won precisely by applying disproportunate force against one's enemy. It is the aim of every party to a conflict to apply disproportionate force against its opponent. Indeed, it is the certain knowledge that one's enemy will seek to apply disproportionate force that prevents weaker parties from resorting to violence in most cases.

The term, collective punishment applies to the intent of an action, not to the effect of the action. Clearly, the Israeli attacks are aimed at Hamas assets relevant to the rocket attacks and not at the Arabs who are not associated with these attacks.

One would like to be generous and ascribe Professor Falk's many misstatements to muddled thinking due to emotional stress of observing the current crisis, but that is simply not a sufficient explanation of so many untrue statements in a single message. In fact, UN aid workers around the world often become the tools of despotic regimes that threaten to kick them out of the country if they do not tow the propaganda line the regime demands of them. No reasonalb person will doubt that a more even handed statement from Professor Falk would have resulted in Hamas preventing UN aid workers from continuing their work in Gaza or a a more dire fate for them.

But if not from the US, they could afford to get from elsewhere.

Of course.

I'm wondering which other countries though would sell them that amount of weapons though. The country of course would need that amount of weapons in the first place too to sell them to Israel.

ROFLMAO

yeah, the freshly bombed ambulance with RUST all over it

that story had been debunked for over a YEAR

oh I see.. AMBULANCES are magical in nature and never rust!

duh..

lol, indeed.

And, if you need more pics we can always enjoy some good ole pali CHILD Human Shield being use by some israelis.. And, there certainly is the Bulldozer solution to pesky fucking human rights activists...

:eusa_whistle:

Of course.

I'm wondering which other countries though would sell them that amount of weapons though. The country of course would need that amount of weapons in the first place too to sell them to Israel.

First to mind, France. They'll sell to anyone, for a price.

he didnt say that
he said only 50 CIVILIANS

oh, and nice antisemite link you posted

clearly, anything that is not busy sucking some jewish cock is antismeitic. YOU are the reason no one in the world will say no to a zionist jew when it comes to human rights violations. Palis get the 9/11 treatment and you just take it as a sign of the second coming of christ. pathetic.

Forum List

Back