Israel the Monster: Mass-murder of Innocents

When one CHOOSES to drive into a military target with an ambulance one runs the same risk as those military targets. For all I know your ambulance drive is the green hat guy that claimed a rust spot on his roof was proof of a missile attack.

BUT back to the subject at hand, kindly provide evidence that Israel has targetted any civilian sites THIS time. Last I checked this is 2008 and is NOT Lebanon.

yea dude! when a fucking AMBULANCE DRIVER CHOOSES to drive into a fucking bombed RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD, right buddy?

way to convey that you've got your fucking thinking cap on!

yea, for ALL YOU KNOW that ambulance driver is a fucking satanic demon muslim whose sole role in the history of the earth is to nip the fucking heals of the lords chosen, right?

and, again, I did provide evidence. If you don't like them then so be it. Last you checked you'd fucking make another excuse for the chosen for the sake of your salvation if a zionist reminded you that jesus was fucking jewish. Lord knows you WOULD try to disassociate Lebennon since it gives a pretty clear M.O. regarding israeli bombings of civilians.

oh hey.. well as long as YOU don't think the posted sources are valid!

:lol:

Hey, why don't you start talking shit too! I mean, clearly you've made such a point against posted evidence!

What evidence? All you provided was crap from years ago, Get with the program, show us a source and site for current attacks by Israel against civilian targets, you can't so you pretend dregging things up from 2 years ago will work.

I suggest you respond to my question and not your make believe crap.

yea dude! when a fucking AMBULANCE DRIVER CHOOSES to drive into a fucking bombed RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD, right buddy?

way to convey that you've got your fucking thinking cap on!

yea, for ALL YOU KNOW that ambulance driver is a fucking satanic demon muslim whose sole role in the history of the earth is to nip the fucking heals of the lords chosen, right?

and, again, I did provide evidence. If you don't like them then so be it. Last you checked you'd fucking make another excuse for the chosen for the sake of your salvation if a zionist reminded you that jesus was fucking jewish. Lord knows you WOULD try to disassociate Lebennon since it gives a pretty clear M.O. regarding israeli bombings of civilians.

Not a single response to this attack yet, but hey perhaps you can dredge up something from 1956 for us next?

What evidence? All you provided was crap from years ago, Get with the program, show us a source and site for current attacks by Israel against civilian targets, you can't so you pretend dregging things up from 2 years ago will work.

I suggest you respond to my question and not your make believe crap.

you asked for evidence that proves that israel targets civilians and I proved two sources. Do't blame me if you desperately need to pretend Lebennon doesn't prove as much. THIS is the pattern. I am as interested in your disqualifications as I am your input regarding child molesters, mormon.

yea, dude.. 2 years ago is like a fucking EON ago!

funny, for the guy bringing up the word "make beleive" you sure the fuck have yet to provide your own evidence beyond a predictable yes man routine validating anything with a star of david on it. gosh, mormon, it's almost like jews have your automatic support REGARDLESS of behaviour so that you can go to heaven someday. say it AINT SO!

Not a single response to this attack yet, but hey perhaps you can dredge up something from 1956 for us next?

indeed, since dredged up history is more pertinent than your laughable standard of evidence when it comes to this conflict. Hey, let's pretend 2 years ago doesn't matter! Hell, it's ONLY a 6k year old BURNING BUSH TALE THAT VALIDATES the state of israel!

you asked for evidence that proves that israel targets civilians and I proved two sources. Do't blame me if you desperately need to pretend Lebennon doesn't prove as much. THIS is the pattern. I am as interested in your disqualifications as I am your input regarding child molesters, mormon.

yea, dude.. 2 years ago is like a fucking EON ago!

funny, for the guy bringing up the word "make beleive" you sure the fuck have yet to provide your own evidence beyond a predictable yes man routine validating anything with a star of david on it. gosh, mormon, it's almost like jews have your automatic support REGARDLESS of behaviour so that you can go to heaven someday. say it AINT SO!

Wrong again dumb shit, I said provide evidence that in the current go around the Israels have attacked any Civilian targets. perhaps you should ask for a refund from your High School, assuming you graduated, for failing to teach you how to read.

Wrong again dumb shit, I said provide evidence that in the current go around the Israels have attacked any Civilian targets. perhaps you should ask for a refund from your High School, assuming you graduated, for failing to teach you how to read.

no, in fact you DIDNT clarify your request to apply to THIS current conflict

Provide evidence the Israelis have yet to target a civilian structure.

in FACT, guess who brought up LEBENNON before I did?

How well has the UN protected Israel from the same attacks from Lebanon? As I recall Hezbulla actually set up rocket attacks from inside UN observation posts.

evidence, dude. you should know better by now.

and, for real, dude.. talk shit if you NEED to since I'm dominating the shit out of your feeble input..

:rofl:

Last edited:
no, in fact you DIDNT clarify your request to apply to THIS current conflict

in FACT, guess who brought up LEBENNON before I did?

evidence, dude. you should know better by now.

Wrong as usual, or shall I quote for you all the times I have stated THIS GO AROUND? Take your bigot ass some where else.

Here's photo documentation of the claims of ambulances targeted:

The Red Cross Ambulance Incident

zombietime?

hey, you wanna trade pics?

bombsigning3.jpg

Wrong as usual, or shall I quote for you all the times I have stated THIS GO AROUND? Take your bigot ass some where else.

i posted your FUCKING QUOTES. PLEASE DO provide the SPECIFIC POST NUMBERS when you finally added "this go around" and I'll do the same with the above post.

and fuck you, mormon. if blank check suppoert were not a ramification of your faith you MIGHT be worth listening to. But, since you ARE just as much of a fucking zealot as the next dogma junkie with a biblical axe to grind...

Hell, I read I don't know how many pages from Huff post in favor of the Palis. C'mon, you didn't even look at what was there, did ya?

oh I did. which is why the source is a goddamn joke. Hell, at least I have been able to wade through openly one sided sites for MY evidence. Why do you think you get a free pass? Indeed, go run strait to the jewish virtual library if you need to feel less horrible about israel bombing ambulances. Hell, I even have some nice HUMAN SHIELD pics to add next if you REALLY need something to rationalize. Then, we can cap it off with a nice bulldozed humanitarian if you REALLY need to flex that rationalization muscle. After all, it's probably just joooo hating antisemitism that provides all of these examples of dead civilians crushed under the boot of zionism.

:thup:

Hell, I read I don't know how many pages from Huff post in favor of the Palis. C'mon, you didn't even look at what was there, did ya?

Shogun is so beyond anti semite as to be a waste of time trying to have a conversation with him, same with religion. And he has the nads to call others zealots.

Shogun is so beyond anti semite as to be a waste of time trying to have a conversation with him, same with religion. And he has the nads to call others zealots.

is that your last option? Calling me an antisemite instead of going back and posting the post numbers for the above posts? typical. Indeed, motherfucker, were it only the case that you believed muslims were more human than tools of satan meant to instigate fucking Armageddon... You really should continue to point fingers. It's almost as hilarious as your mormon expertise in child abuse.

Ohh ya I am leaving for a bit so take this opportunity to claim you won Shogun....

WHO needs to CLAIM such when you are such a pussy that you can't even add the post numbers to support your CLAIM of added qualifiers?

oh I did. which is why the source is a goddamn joke. Hell, at least I have been able to wade through openly one sided sites for MY evidence. Why do you think you get a free pass? Indeed, go run strait to the jewish virtual library if you need to feel less horrible about israel bombing ambulances. Hell, I even have some nice HUMAN SHIELD pics to add next if you REALLY need something to rationalize. Then, we can cap it off with a nice bulldozed humanitarian if you REALLY need to flex that rationalization muscle. After all, it's probably just joooo hating antisemitism that provides all of these examples of dead civilians crushed under the boot of zionism.

:thup:

Sho, while the site might be biased, the photos were from major news sources and the Red Cross itself.

Do both sides have groups that are one sided? Indeed, as the story you led with begins with Indy Media. You take the accusations and put them out there without attribution. When one tries to find some explanation that might disabuse, that sites major media, you go, "bad site." We've known each other long enough to recognize our biases, with that said, I really didn't think you'd look at something that's sourced, yet not refute.

Forum List

Back