Israel the Monster: Mass-murder of Innocents

and I really don't care about your lack of ability to communicate without vulgarities, nor does the implicit bullying mean your position is correct.

Any government that failied to protect it's people from the suicide bombings that became regular features brought on by the intifada, would not survive long, in Israel or elsewhere.

If the Palestinian people are sick and tired of the course, they should revolt against those that have brought it upon them and that isn't Israel.

Should India attack Pakistan and start a nuclear confrontation because they believe "terrorists" live in Pakistan?

Was Bush correct to attack and mass-murder hundreds of thousands of innocent people because he believed Saddam was involved in 9/11?

Was Hitler justified in exterminating large numbvers of Jews because he believed they were destroying his culture?

Should the Palestinian people just roll over and do whatever the masterrace tells them to do?

At what point do you recognize Israel's complicity in this, or do you believe they have the right to mass-murder innocent people in grossly disportionate numbers?

Please don't tell me you thought the Russians acted disportionately against Georgia.

In your situation .. how do you feel about someone occupying your land then shooting at you because you protest .. AND having the police (America) backing those who are against you and your legal rights to your own land?

Fustrated. At points I get very agitated. At other times I see how miserable these neighbors lives truly are since they have no peace. I suspect their biggest fear is that we make react as they have acted towards us. When they shot at me I did not know why they were shooting at me. I had hired a surveyor to perform a land survey and they had scared him so bad that he refused to finish the survey.

Should India attack Pakistan and start a nuclear confrontation because they believe "terrorists" live in Pakistan?

Was Bush correct to attack and mass-murder hundreds of thousands of innocent people because he believed Saddam was involved in 9/11?

Was Hitler justified in exterminating large numbvers of Jews because he believed they were destroying his culture?

Should the Palestinian people just roll over and do whatever the masterrace tells them to do?

At what point do you recognize Israel's complicity in this, or do you believe they have the right to mass-murder innocent people in grossly disportionate numbers?

Please don't tell me you thought the Russians acted disportionately against Georgia.

I'd prefer to stay with one issue at a time. The raining of missiles, regardless of effectiveness, had to be stopped. Until Israel announced they would respond, the 'police' aka UN really had little to say. Even then, was there actual condemnation? No? How many resolutions against Israel again? How many are procedural, but get added to the tally?

All Hamas needs to do at the present time is stop lobbing missiles. Will they? Not yet. OTOH, when Israel does pull back, will the UN ensure that Hamas will not be able to build stockpiles again? When pigs fly.

If and when the threats from Palestinian areas stop, via suicide bombings and missiles, you are all correct in the pressure will build for the removal of checkpoints and wall.

and I really don't care about your lack of ability to communicate without vulgarities, nor does the implicit bullying mean your position is correct.

Any government that failied to protect it's people from the suicide bombings that became regular features brought on by the intifada, would not survive long, in Israel or elsewhere.

If the Palestinian people are sick and tired of the course, they should revolt against those that have brought it upon them and that isn't Israel.

vulgarities or not, if you can't parse the same shit happening in the US as you make excuses for in Israel then I guess you hve more thinking to do than act outraged at my use of curse words.

You fail to recognize or empathize with anything non-jewish. This post illustrates that perfectly. YOU bring up suicide bombers but act as if palis just decided one day, collectively, to go kill jews just for the hell of it. As if there have been to cause for such a reaction. In THIS case, the wholesale siege of Gaza for almost a year. Make excuses as you see fit. Like I said above, you are no different than the American colonist who doesn't care about arguing against manifest destiny as long as some red skins are out skalping good white settlers.

and yes. it's been israel since the day it was carved out by the west for the sake of jews; non-jews be damned.

Fustrated. At points I get very agitated. At other times I see how miserable these neighbors lives truly are since they have no peace. I suspect their biggest fear is that we make react as they have acted towards us. When they shot at me I did not know why they were shooting at me. I had hired a surveyor to perform a land survey and they had scared him so bad that he refused to finish the survey.

I've worked for the congress .. if you'd like me to help direct you to someone who will address your situation I'll be more than happy to do so my brother.

Send me a PM and I'll start today.

I've worked for the congress .. if you'd like me to help direct you to someone who will address your situation I'll be more than happy to do so my brother.

Send me a PM and I'll start today.
Very well.

vulgarities or not, if you can't parse the same shit happening in the US as you make excuses for in Israel then I guess you hve more thinking to do than act outraged at my use of curse words.

You fail to recognize or empathize with anything non-jewish. This post illustrates that perfectly. YOU bring up suicide bombers but act as if palis just decided one day, collectively, to go kill jews just for the hell of it. As if there have been to cause for such a reaction. In THIS case, the wholesale siege of Gaza for almost a year. Make excuses as you see fit. Like I said above, you are no different than the American colonist who doesn't care about arguing against manifest destiny as long as some red skins are out skalping good white settlers.

and yes. it's been israel since the day it was carved out by the west for the sake of jews; non-jews be damned.

Outrage is not the proper word. Rather I find the bullying tendency tedious and rarely respond to your posts because of it. OTOH often there are good points hidden within what you say, thus the occasional pos rep. Enough of my preferences...

Your attempt now to equate my understanding of Israel's response and try and wash all with white superiority just doesn't stand. Read my response to BAC, which I'm sure neither of you agree with, but still illustrates that there is a way to improve the lot of the Palestinians, though the path is not paved by Israel, no matter how you or the Palestinians would like to paint it.

perhaps the "neighborhood" shouldn't be a terrorist stronghold.

this thread is such B.S....

Of course it is being reported the Isreal also bombed police stations and every HAMAS government office, too, Jillian.

And the GAZA is the most densely populated place in the mid east, too.

So here's what I think...

I think that since the Israelis cannot pinpoint where these rockets are being lauched from in time to respond appropriately (and I DO think bombing the crap out of where the rocket came from WOULD be an appropriate response, BTW) the IDF is targeting every building that HAMAS government has.

And since those buildings are likely to be in neighborhoods where people are packed together (i'm envisioning a city, perhaps more like a ghetto) then there is no way in hell the IDF cannot kill innocent civilians.

Of course there is ALSO no way in hell that HAMAS GOVERNMENT did NOT KNOW that rockets were being lobbed into Isreal, either, was there?

And For the same reason that the Isrealis are bombing densely packed ghettos, too.

So HAMAS seems to be doing what terrorist have tradiitionally done when they want to keep the overlords oppressive to the people.

They provoke the overlords in such a way that they must eventually respond in kind, then they complain that the overlords are over reacting.

We've seen this game before.

Israel keeps losing the hearts and minds game because conditions on the ground keep giving HAMAS the advantage.

And since its fairly obvious to me that HAMAS does really care about civilian deaths (in fact they work to their advatage) I really think that those rockets are going to keep raining down on Israel UNTIL ISRAEL can win the hearts and minds of enough Palestinians that they will not elect people like those in HAMAS.

Isreal knocked over a hornets nest and has been swatting those hornets for 50 years now.

Nothing's going to change until the people playing the game change, folks.

Last edited:
I'd prefer to stay with one issue at a time. The raining of missiles, regardless of effectiveness, had to be stopped. Until Israel announced they would respond, the 'police' aka UN really had little to say. Even then, was there actual condemnation? No? How many resolutions against Israel again? How many are procedural, but get added to the tally?

All Hamas needs to do at the present time is stop lobbing missiles. Will they? Not yet. OTOH, when Israel does pull back, will the UN ensure that Hamas will not be able to build stockpiles again? When pigs fly.

If and when the threats from Palestinian areas stop, via suicide bombings and missiles, you are all correct in the pressure will build for the removal of checkpoints and wall.

"How mant resolutions against Israel again?"

Jews Against the Occupation - UN Resolutions

Palestinian Refugees have the right to return to their homes in Israel.

General Assembly Resolution 194, Dec. 11, 1948

"Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible."

Israel's occupation of Palestine is Illegal.

Security Council Resolution 242, Nov. 22, 1967

Calls for the withdrawal of Israeli forces from territories occupied in the war that year and "the acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every state in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."

Israel's settlements in Palestine are Illegal.

Security Council Resolution 446, March 22, 1979

"Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East."

Palestinian have the right to Self-Determination.

General Assembly Resolution 3236, November 22, 1974

Affirms "the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine...to self-determination without external interference" and "to national independence and sovereignty."

Reaffirmation of a Palestinian State

Security Council Resolution 1397, March 12, 2002

Affirms "a vision of a region where two states, Israel and Palestine, live side by side within secure and recognized borders."

Also see:

UN General Assembly Resolution 181 - the 1947 Partition plan of Palestine and the creation of Israel.

International Humanitarian Law: the Geneva Conventions - 150 years of international designated protection of civilians during wartime and Israel's explicit violations.

History of the Palestinian Problem - from the Division for Palestinian Rights, United Nations

More UN Resolutions on Israel, 1955-1992

Resolution 106: condemns Israel for Gaza raid.

Resolution 111: condemns Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people.

Resolution 127: recommends Israel suspend its no-man's zone' in Jerusalem.

Resolution 162: urges Israel to comply with UN decisions.

Resolution 171: determines flagrant violations by Israel in its attack on Syria.

Resolution 228: censures Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control.

Resolution 237: urges Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees.

Resolution 248: condemns Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan.

Resolution 250: calls on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem.

Resolution 251: deeply deplores Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250.

Resolution 252: declares invalid Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital.

Resolution 256: condemns Israeli raids on Jordan as flagrant violation.

Resolution 259: deplores Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation.

Resolution 262: condemns Israel for attack on Beirut airport.

Resolution 265: condemns Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan.

Resolution 267: censures Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem.

Resolution 270: condemns Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon.

Resolution 271: condemns Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem.

Resolution 279: demands withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon.

Resolution 280: condemns Israeli's attacks against Lebanon.

Resolution 285: demands immediate Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon.

Resolution 298: deplores Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem.

Resolution 313: demands that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon.

Resolution 316: condemns Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon.

Resolution 317: deplores Israel's refusal to release.

Resolution 332: condemns Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon.

Resolution 337: condemns Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty.

Resolution 347: condemns Israeli attacks on Lebanon.

Resolution 425: calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

Resolution 427: calls on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.

Resolution 444: deplores Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces.

Resolution 446: determines that Israeli settlements are a serious obstruction to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention

Resolution 450: calls on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon.

Resolution 452: calls on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories.

Resolution 465: deplores Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist its settlements program.

Resolution 467: strongly deplores Israel's military intervention in Lebanon.

Resolution 468: calls on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return.

Resolution 469: strongly deplores Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians.

Resolution 471: expresses deep concern at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Resolution 476: reiterates that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are null and void.

Resolution 478: censures (Israel) in the strongest terms for its claim to Jerusalem in its Basic Law.

Resolution 484: declares it imperative that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors.

Resolution 487: strongly condemns Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility.

Resolution 497: decides that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights

is null and void and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith.

Resolution 498: calls on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon.

Resolution 501: calls on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops.

Resolution 509: demands that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon.

Resolution 515: demands that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in.

Resolution 517: censures Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

Resolution 518: demands that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon.

Resolution 520: condemns Israel's attack into West Beirut.

Resolution 573: condemns Israel vigorously for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.

Resolution 587: takes note of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw.

Resolution 592: strongly deplores the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops.

Resolution 605: strongly deplores Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians.

Resolution 607: calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Resolution 608: deeply regrets that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians.

Resolution 636: deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.

Resolution 641: deplores Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.

Resolution 672: condemns Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram Al-Sharif/Temple Mount.

Resolution 673: deplores Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.

Resolution 681: deplores Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians.

Resolution 694: deplores Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.

Resolution 726: strongly condemns Israel's deportation of Palestinians.

Resolution 799: strongly condemns Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.
Jews Against the Occupation

Israel is in violation of more UN Resolutions than any nation in history.

By the way .. this is from JEWS

I'm wondering when Israelis plan on starting to toss the Palestinians into ovens.

Hitler would be proud .. and vindicated.

Outrage is not the proper word. Rather I find the bullying tendency tedious and rarely respond to your posts because of it. OTOH often there are good points hidden within what you say, thus the occasional pos rep. Enough of my preferences...

Your attempt now to equate my understanding of Israel's response and try and wash all with white superiority just doesn't stand. Read my response to BAC, which I'm sure neither of you agree with, but still illustrates that there is a way to improve the lot of the Palestinians, though the path is not paved by Israel, no matter how you or the Palestinians would like to paint it.

In regards to your first paragraph: Did you respond to me or did I respond to you?

As to your second, when did I say anything about WHITE SUPERIORITY? I'm asking you to gel in AMERICA the shit that happens in ISRAEL in order to facilitate and racist state benefit on a particular ethnicity. If you don't want to admit that WE WOULD NOT DO THAT KIND OF SHIT HERE IN ORDER TO PRESERVE WHITE DOMINANCE then so be it. Hell, the punchline of YOUR position is that you are not the one looking to solve this conflict with equality and democracy; no, YOU are making excuses that a klansman from Alabama would have danced a jig at.

Of COURSE you don't think israel should be burdened with making peace with palis.. I mean, their nation was only CARVED out of the fucking pali homeland! Who WOULNDT WANT TO PRESERVE THEIR ETHNIC DOMONANCE, right?

dude.. do you think no one can remember Lebenon 06? As if targeting civilians and making excuses for culling the muslim population IS NEW to israels wartime strategy.

We also target civilians

Aims served by Israeli arms no loftier than those served by Palestinian pipe bombs
We also target civilians - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Ambulance drivers tell tales of horror
``When we drove our ambulances before, even if the bombs fell close to us, we were not afraid," Shaalan said at the Jebel Amil Hospital in Tyre yesterday, where he was being treated for minor shrapnel wounds and internal bleeding in his ear. ``Now, we must be afraid."
Ambulance drivers tell tales of horror - The Boston Globe

Waiting patiently for an example of Israel targeting civilians this time, as for the quoted material , bullshit. But hey your onesided antics are well documented here.

Breaking news: second Israeli killed today by rocket attacks of the last two weeks!!!

(If anyone cares, 5 young palestanian sisters were killed by Israelie bombs pushing the death toll to over 300)

scroll up. Hell, who the fuck do you think you are trying to strawman with an "anything but military target" standard when we've seen this exact same shit time and again? YOU want to call a civilian neighborhood and ambulances a MILITARY target then so be it. Lord knows youd bend over backward if a zionist told you that your salvation depended on it.

When one CHOOSES to drive into a military target with an ambulance one runs the same risk as those military targets. For all I know your ambulance drive is the green hat guy that claimed a rust spot on his roof was proof of a missile attack.

BUT back to the subject at hand, kindly provide evidence that Israel has targetted any civilian sites THIS time. Last I checked this is 2008 and is NOT Lebanon.

Are you really that dumb you can't even remeber what you post?

"You are a coward. Answer my questions chicken."

I had not said a single word to you before you posted that bullshit.

What would be "cowardly" about not responding to you?

Do you believe you have such a superior intellect that I would be afraid to respond to you? Dude, there is no question in my mind that I'm far better educated than you and I have a far better grasp of events than you do.

You are obscene and foolish and you talk to others as if you're their drill sargent.

Go the fuck away.

Ya cowardly is a foul word indeed. And yet you can NOT answer a single question I posed. I guess you are either afraid to do so or are unable to do so, which is it?

Then your situation is more akin to that of the Palestinians, not Isreal.

Ya cause, well hundreds of missiles have not been fired on Israel the last week. Get a live and grow some brain cells. By the way, if Israel wanted the area why did they leave in 2005? Why haven't they just booted the Arabs out and why are they NOT now considering booting them out? My gosh these dumb Jews, can't conduct a genocide right and can't seem to figure out how to seize land you claim they want.

Waiting patiently for an example of Israel targeting civilians this time, as for the quoted material , bullshit. But hey your onesided antics are well documented here.

oh hey.. well as long as YOU don't think the posted sources are valid!

:lol:

Hey, why don't you start talking shit too! I mean, clearly you've made such a point against posted evidence!

I'm wondering when Israelis plan on starting to toss the Palestinians into ovens.

Hitler would be proud .. and vindicated.

You prove your hatred and bias with posts like this. Remind us again why it is Israel has not just forced them out for this land you claim they want? Remind us again how the most powerful nation in the region with absolute control anywhere he choses to use it can not just kill every Arab, but has not? So much for YOUR lies and mistruths.

"How mant resolutions against Israel again?"

Jews Against the Occupation - UN Resolutions

Palestinian Refugees have the right to return to their homes in Israel.

General Assembly Resolution 194, Dec. 11, 1948

"Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible."

Israel's occupation of Palestine is Illegal.

Security Council Resolution 242, Nov. 22, 1967

Calls for the withdrawal of Israeli forces from territories occupied in the war that year and "the acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every state in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."

Israel's settlements in Palestine are Illegal.

Security Council Resolution 446, March 22, 1979

"Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East."

Palestinian have the right to Self-Determination.

General Assembly Resolution 3236, November 22, 1974

Affirms "the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine...to self-determination without external interference" and "to national independence and sovereignty."

Reaffirmation of a Palestinian State

Security Council Resolution 1397, March 12, 2002

Affirms "a vision of a region where two states, Israel and Palestine, live side by side within secure and recognized borders."

Also see:

UN General Assembly Resolution 181 - the 1947 Partition plan of Palestine and the creation of Israel.

International Humanitarian Law: the Geneva Conventions - 150 years of international designated protection of civilians during wartime and Israel's explicit violations.

History of the Palestinian Problem - from the Division for Palestinian Rights, United Nations

More UN Resolutions on Israel, 1955-1992

Resolution 106: condemns Israel for Gaza raid.

Resolution 111: condemns Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people.

Resolution 127: recommends Israel suspend its no-man's zone' in Jerusalem.

Resolution 162: urges Israel to comply with UN decisions.

Resolution 171: determines flagrant violations by Israel in its attack on Syria.

Resolution 228: censures Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control.

Resolution 237: urges Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees.

Resolution 248: condemns Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan.

Resolution 250: calls on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem.

Resolution 251: deeply deplores Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250.

Resolution 252: declares invalid Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital.

Resolution 256: condemns Israeli raids on Jordan as flagrant violation.

Resolution 259: deplores Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation.

Resolution 262: condemns Israel for attack on Beirut airport.

Resolution 265: condemns Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan.

Resolution 267: censures Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem.

Resolution 270: condemns Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon.

Resolution 271: condemns Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem.

Resolution 279: demands withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon.

Resolution 280: condemns Israeli's attacks against Lebanon.

Resolution 285: demands immediate Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon.

Resolution 298: deplores Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem.

Resolution 313: demands that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon.

Resolution 316: condemns Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon.

Resolution 317: deplores Israel's refusal to release.

Resolution 332: condemns Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon.

Resolution 337: condemns Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty.

Resolution 347: condemns Israeli attacks on Lebanon.

Resolution 425: calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

Resolution 427: calls on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.

Resolution 444: deplores Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces.

Resolution 446: determines that Israeli settlements are a serious obstruction to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention

Resolution 450: calls on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon.

Resolution 452: calls on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories.

Resolution 465: deplores Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist its settlements program.

Resolution 467: strongly deplores Israel's military intervention in Lebanon.

Resolution 468: calls on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return.

Resolution 469: strongly deplores Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians.

Resolution 471: expresses deep concern at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Resolution 476: reiterates that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are null and void.

Resolution 478: censures (Israel) in the strongest terms for its claim to Jerusalem in its Basic Law.

Resolution 484: declares it imperative that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors.

Resolution 487: strongly condemns Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility.

Resolution 497: decides that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights

is null and void and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith.

Resolution 498: calls on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon.

Resolution 501: calls on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops.

Resolution 509: demands that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon.

Resolution 515: demands that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in.

Resolution 517: censures Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

Resolution 518: demands that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon.

Resolution 520: condemns Israel's attack into West Beirut.

Resolution 573: condemns Israel vigorously for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.

Resolution 587: takes note of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw.

Resolution 592: strongly deplores the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops.

Resolution 605: strongly deplores Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians.

Resolution 607: calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Resolution 608: deeply regrets that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians.

Resolution 636: deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.

Resolution 641: deplores Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.

Resolution 672: condemns Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram Al-Sharif/Temple Mount.

Resolution 673: deplores Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.

Resolution 681: deplores Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians.

Resolution 694: deplores Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.

Resolution 726: strongly condemns Israel's deportation of Palestinians.

Resolution 799: strongly condemns Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.
Jews Against the Occupation

Israel is in violation of more UN Resolutions than any nation in history.

By the way .. this is from JEWS

Now list for us the actions of the UN to stop, prevent or hinder Arab Terrorists?

This statement was issued in response to Israel's attack in Gaza by Professor Richard Falk, United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories and a longtime member of the Nation editorial board.

27 December 2008

The Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip represent severe and massive violations of international humanitarian law as defined in the Geneva Conventions, both in regard to the obligations of an Occupying Power and in the requirements of the laws of war.

Those violations include:

Collective punishment – the entire 1.5 million people who live in the crowded Gaza Strip are being punished for the actions of a few militants.

Targeting civilians – the airstrikes were aimed at civilian areas in one of the most crowded stretches of land in the world, certainly the most densely populated area of the Middle East.

Disproportionate military response – the airstrikes have not only destroyed every police and security office of Gaza's elected government, but have killed and injured hundreds of civilians; at least one strike reportedly hit groups of students attempting to find transportation home from the university.

Earlier Israeli actions, specifically the complete sealing off of entry and exit to and from the Gaza Strip, have led to severe shortages of medicine and fuel (as well as food), resulting in the inability of ambulances to respond to the injured, the inability of hospitals to adequately provide medicine or necessary equipment for the injured, and the inability of Gaza's besieged doctors and other medical workers to sufficiently treat the victims.

Certainly the rocket attacks against civilian targets in Israel are unlawful. But that illegality does not give rise to any Israeli right, neither as the Occupying Power nor as a sovereign state, to violate international humanitarian law and commit war crimes or crimes against humanity in its response. I note that Israel's escalating military assaults have not made Israeli civilians safer; to the contrary, the one Israeli killed today after the upsurge of Israeli violence is the first in over a year.

Israel has also ignored recent Hamas' diplomatic initiatives to reestablish the truce or ceasefire since its expiration on 26 December.

The Israeli airstrikes today, and the catastrophic human toll that they caused, challenge those countries that have been and remain complicit, either directly or indirectly, in Israel's violations of international law. That complicity includes those countries knowingly providing the military equipment including warplanes and missiles used in these illegal attacks, as well as those countries who have supported and participated in the siege of Gaza that itself has caused a humanitarian catastrophe.

I remind all member states of the United Nations that the UN continues to be bound to an independent obligation to protect any civilian population facing massive violations of international humanitarian law – regardless of what country may be responsible for those violations. I call on all Member States, as well as officials and every relevant organ of the United Nations system, to move on an emergency basis not only to condemn Israel's serious violations, but to develop new approaches to providing real protection for the Palestinian people.
Airstrikes in Gaza

As usual, the UN gets it wrong. Questions?

Forum List

Back