Israel the Monster: Mass-murder of Innocents

Without question I believe it.

More than 75% of Palestinians want a two-state solution and less than 20% think all Palestinian land should be restored.

By Israel adhering to UN Resolutions, it puts the onus on the Palestinians to keep the peace .. AND, with a UN force there to protect the Israelis from further attacks, it presents a FAR better solution than has been reached in the past.

How well has the UN protected Israel from the same attacks from Lebanon? As I recall Hezbulla actually set up rocket attacks from inside UN observation posts.

I don't think a patented deed to any land gives you the right to attack your neighbors, which is what you appear to be saying is your intent.

Wrong , she CLEARLY said she is using a Lawyer and the Courts to force them OFF her land. The only people that have shot at anyone have been them shooting at her, them stealing her property and vehicles.

One, I should have said, Hamas and it's participants.

Two, what caused the formation of the checkpoints, flying checkpoints, and the eventual construction of the wall?

jewish racism that allows the unfettered stereotype that anyone who is not jewish in the middle east is born with an urge to kill jews.

Imagine making that same kind of excuse against blacks and latinos just because those two ethnic groups have a larger portion of gang violence than any other demographic. Can you fathom walls and checkpoints for the general population in every major city? If you can't answer yes then perhaps you should consider why it is that you can't say no to the new master race.

perhaps the "neighborhood" shouldn't be a terrorist stronghold.

this thread is such B.S....

There are thugs who harm people in New York .. are you suggesting we blow up entire neighborhoods where they live?

This has been happening for more than 3 days now .. and I waited for someone else to post on these events, but no one did. See no evil.

I suspect you'll be moving this to the "conspiracy theory" threads soon.

The bias here is glaring .. and that's the BS.

Last edited:
jewish racism that allows the unfettered stereotype that anyone who is not jewish in the middle east is born with an urge to kill jews.

Imagine making that same kind of excuse against blacks and latinos just because those two ethnic groups have a larger portion of gang violence than any other demographic. Can you fathom walls and checkpoints for the general population in every major city? If you can't answer yes then perhaps you should consider why it is that you can't say no to the new master race.

Still waiting for that link to Israel targeting anything but military targets this go around.

Southern Iowa explains it.

If the local police are against you .. I don't believe getting into a gun battle with your neighbors would end in your best interest.

Perhaps you should consider going to your US Congressperson and the media .. outside of your community.
Do not think I have not done so. Did it do any good? Not that I am aware at this point.

Agreed a gun battle would not be the way to go as far as our neighbors are concerned.

I made the point for Israel with our own cicumstances because I do understand the fustrations that as a country they must feel.

If the countries surrounding Israel truly wished for the best interest of all they would help resolve the issues. Not just take a stance against israel not giving Israel the freedom to protect their own people.

Wrong , she CLEARLY said she is using a Lawyer and the Courts to force them OFF her land. The only people that have shot at anyone have been them shooting at her, them stealing her property and vehicles.

You may be right, but I don't think it was "clear" by any means.

There are thugs who harm people in New York .. are you suggesting we blow up entire neighborhoods where they live?

This has been happening for more than 3 days mow .. and I waited foir someone else to post on these events, but no one did. See no evil.

I suspect you'll be moving this to the "conspiracy theory" threads soon.

The bias here is glaring .. and that's the BS.

Your one sided posts are the GLARING situation. You see I read what you posted, EVERY one of those posts demands action against Israel and not a single one of the Authors had ANYTHING to say for the entire week prior about hundreds of missiles raining down on Israeli towns and cities. Your UN force specifically calls for a force to prevent the Israelis from defending themselves and says NOTHING about doing a damn thing about the terrorists.

I don't think a patented deed to any land gives you the right to attack your neighbors, which is what you appear to be saying is your intent.
I was not the one attacking. I was the one being attacked, clearly a difference.

Sorry, I don't hold with the first paragraph. As for the second, we are not talking about a 'section of a city', we are talking borders of a country. The results of the intifada had the effect of inciting violence against civilians, Israel had to find a way to protect its people and tourism. The PA should do the same. Stop the violence and work at getting it's people to work, safely. Then calls of oppression would be met with much more justification.

Provide evidence the Israelis have yet to target a civilian structure.

dude.. do you think no one can remember Lebenon 06? As if targeting civilians and making excuses for culling the muslim population IS NEW to israels wartime strategy.

We also target civilians

Aims served by Israeli arms no loftier than those served by Palestinian pipe bombs
We also target civilians - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Ambulance drivers tell tales of horror
``When we drove our ambulances before, even if the bombs fell close to us, we were not afraid," Shaalan said at the Jebel Amil Hospital in Tyre yesterday, where he was being treated for minor shrapnel wounds and internal bleeding in his ear. ``Now, we must be afraid."
Ambulance drivers tell tales of horror - The Boston Globe

Still waiting for that link to Israel targeting anything but military targets this go around.

scroll up. Hell, who the fuck do you think you are trying to strawman with an "anything but military target" standard when we've seen this exact same shit time and again? YOU want to call a civilian neighborhood and ambulances a MILITARY target then so be it. Lord knows youd bend over backward if a zionist told you that your salvation depended on it.

I was not the one attacking. I was the one being attacked, clearly a difference.

I did not say you had attacked them, I said that you appear to be planning to attack them. It's sometimes hard to tell someone's exact meaning over the internet, so I apologize in advance if I did misconstrue what you were saying. But some of the language you used seemed threatening towards your neighbors, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Lets check our posts shall we? Who is using foul language and refusing to answer specific valid questions? That would be you, you coward.

Are you really that dumb you can't even remeber what you post?

"You are a coward. Answer my questions chicken."

I had not said a single word to you before you posted that bullshit.

What would be "cowardly" about not responding to you?

Do you believe you have such a superior intellect that I would be afraid to respond to you? Dude, there is no question in my mind that I'm far better educated than you and I have a far better grasp of events than you do.

You are obscene and foolish and you talk to others as if you're their drill sargent.

Go the fuck away.

Sorry, I don't hold with the first paragraph. As for the second, we are not talking about a 'section of a city', we are talking borders of a country. The results of the intifada had the effect of inciting violence against civilians, Israel had to find a way to protect its people and tourism. The PA should do the same. Stop the violence and work at getting it's people to work, safely. Then calls of oppression would be met with much more justification.

I don't care if you hold with the first paragraph or not. Again, YES we ARE talking about a section of a former nation whose "borders" are the direct product of a carved out israel. Jerusalem is not solely jewish, in case you've forgotten. don't give me the same old talking points. I've heard them time and again and don't care to hear how you rationalize putting an entire fucking ethnicity behind a wall because YOU think that every non-jew is born with a bomb stuck up its ass. You tell ME how you think jews blockaded for a year would react to their oppressors.. with a little VIOLENCE, ya think? How long has Gaza been locked the fuck down? by israel. Yet, here we are ONCE AGAIN with a brazen new master race flexing it's muscle from behind the protection of the west and waving it's miniscule little dick around by DOMINATING, uh, the fucking suburbs.

Do not think I have not done so. Did it do any good? Not that I am aware at this point.

Agreed a gun battle would not be the way to go as far as our neighbors are concerned.

I made the point for Israel with our own cicumstances because I do understand the fustrations that as a country they must feel.

If the countries surrounding Israel truly wished for the best interest of all they would help resolve the issues. Not just take a stance against israel not giving Israel the freedom to protect their own people.

This has ZERO to do with Israel "protecting theoir own people" and everything to do with Israel's grab for more land and the hate zionists have for another semitic people. There are lots of jewish people who believe that same thing.

In your situation .. how do you feel about someone occupying your land then shooting at you because you protest .. AND having the police (America) backing those who are against you and your legal rights to your own land?

I don't care if you hold with the first paragraph or not. Again, YES we ARE talking about a section of a former nation whose "borders" are the direct product of a carved out israel. Jerusalem is not solely jewish, in case you've forgotten. don't give me the same old talking points. I've heard them time and again and don't care to hear how you rationalize putting an entire fucking ethnicity behind a wall because YOU think that every non-jew is born with a bomb stuck up its ass. You tell ME how you think jews blockaded for a year would react to their oppressors.. with a little VIOLENCE, ya think? How long has Gaza been locked the fuck down? by israel. Yet, here we are ONCE AGAIN with a brazen new master race flexing it's muscle from behind the protection of the west and waving it's miniscule little dick around by DOMINATING, uh, the fucking suburbs.

and I really don't care about your lack of ability to communicate without vulgarities, nor does the implicit bullying mean your position is correct.

Any government that failied to protect it's people from the suicide bombings that became regular features brought on by the intifada, would not survive long, in Israel or elsewhere.

If the Palestinian people are sick and tired of the course, they should revolt against those that have brought it upon them and that isn't Israel.

I did not say you had attacked them, I said that you appear to be planning to attack them. It's sometimes hard to tell someone's exact meaning over the internet, so I apologize in advance if I did misconstrue what you were saying. But some of the language you used seemed threatening towards your neighbors, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Kevin, I suppose I do not sound extremely friendly when chatting about the whole situation we have experienced here in the last ten years over a chat box on the Internet.

I have been in court more than most would non attorneys or could imagine over the last 6 years hoping for some sense of justice.

As for property issues. One of the last ordeals in was over an erroneous tax deed transfer by the county of property that belonged to my parents. The clencher in the case was when the county tax assessor told the judge concerning who's name should be on the property when the judge asked the guy, "Don;t you use deeds to determine property ownership?" The guys response several times, "Give me a name judge?"

Forum List

Back