Israel the Monster: Mass-murder of Innocents

I believe the answer to my question: is that No Israeli was killed during the rocket attacks between the end of the cease fire and up to the massive Israelie air strikes.

Please correct me if I am wrong about this.
Sunni tell me this. I have neighbors that have literally shot at me. Do you think I should just let the whole matter go since I was not killed by one of these shots they fired at me?

Last edited:
International community piles pressure on Israel

UNITED NATIONS (AFP) — The international community piled pressure on Israel to halt its offensive in the Gaza Strip on Monday, as raids on the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas entered their third day.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon added his voice to the 15-member Security Council's call for an immediate end to hostilities and urged Israel to allow humanitarian aid into the poverty-stricken territory.

"He deplores that violence is continuing today, and he strongly urges once again an immediate stop to all acts of violence," which has already left more than 300 people dead, his spokeswoman Michele Montas said in a statement.

The Security Council earlier issued a non-binding statement calling for "an immediate halt to all violence" in the Gaza Strip and urged the parties "to stop immediately all military activities."

As Israeli air strikes continued and with tanks massed on the border for a possible land offensive, China called for a halt to the military operation.

"The Chinese side is shocked and seriously concerned over the current military operations in Gaza that have caused a large number of deaths and injuries," Vice Premier Li Keqiang said in a statement.

He called on the Israelis and Hamas to work towards peace, saying both sides "need to resolve differences through dialogue."

Demonstrators in cities around the world marched Sunday in protest against the air strikes, which have wounded more than 600 people.

The largest single protest of about 8,000 people took place in Egypt in the southern city of Assiut, while rallies in the capital Cairo and the port city of Alexandria drew around 4,000 each, a security official said.

Lebanese Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah urged Egyptians to take to the streets in their "millions" to force their government to open the country's border with Gaza and help save Palestinians from the bombardments.

In Turkey, thousands of people joined demonstrations in about a dozen cities, while in Syria, protesters burned Israeli and American flags as thousands demonstrated in central Damascus.

There were similar scenes in the Jordanian capital Amman, where hundreds of people led by Islamist lawmakers gathered to demand the closure of the Israeli embassy.

With Egypt, Jordan is one of only two Arab governments to have signed peace treaties with Israel.

In Europe, British police made 10 arrests as a demonstration outside the Israeli embassy in London turned violent. Danish police arrested a man on the fringes of a march in Copenhagen after he threw a petrol bomb at officers.

Protest rallies were also held in Paris and Madrid.

Earlier Sunday, British Foreign Secretary David Miliband called for an "urgent ceasefire and immediate halt to all violence."

A call to "urgently halt" the military action also came from Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov who spoke to his Israeli counterpart Tzipi Livni.

Japan, a leading donor to the Middle East peace process, expressed its deep concern, urging both sides to immediately stop the use of force to avoid a further escalation, Foreign Minister Hirofumi Nakasone said in a statement.

The top diplomats in Italy and Spain, Franco Frattini and Miguel Angel Moratinos, also spoke by telephone with Livni, who said Israel would try "to limit the suffering of the people of Gaza," the Italian foreign ministry said.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy, whose country currently holds the European Union presidency, told Palestinian Authority president Mahmud Abbas by telephone of his grave concerns about the escalating violence.

Pope Benedict XVI urged everyone involved in the "tragic situation in the Middle East" to strive for humanity and wisdom.

Canada also appealed for a halt to violence, while mostly Muslim Malaysia accused Israel of using "disproportionate" force and Pakistan condemned the air attacks as "counterproductive."

A top aide to Barack Obama said the US president-elect was committed to achieving peace in the Middle East.

Recognising the special relationship between the United States and Israel, Obama would work closely with the Israelis, David Axelrod said in an interview on CBS television.

"But he will do so in a way that will promote the cause of peace, and work closely with the Israelis and the Palestinians on that -- toward that objective," said Axelrod.

By contrast, the outgoing Bush administration blamed Hamas "thugs" for provoking the offensive by firing rockets into Israel from Gaza.
AFP: International community piles pressure on Israel

It's time for the world to get serious about Israel.

All trade with Israel should be halted.

Oil producing nations should raise the price of oil and cease disrtibution of oil to Israel.

The UN should send a military force to the region to protect the Palestinians and force Israel to return to it's legal borders.

And of course not one mention of stopping the attacks from the Arabs at all. We need a force to protect the murdering terrorists from those damn dirty Jews.

What's an outright lie? That hundreds of Israeli civilians have died from the rockets?
You do realize we have been talking about this round of bottle rocket launchings between the end of the truce and the Israelie air attacks?

BAC is correct in calling you a liar.

Last edited:
Sunni tell me this. I have neighbors that have literally shot at me. Do you think I should just let ithe whole matter go since I was not killed by one of these shots they fired at me?

Are you somehow unaware what to do when people shoot at you?

Is there no police force where you live?

If you want to make a real analogy of your situation to the ME .. are you occupying land that belongs to your neighbor?

If you want to make a real analogy of your situation to the ME .. are you occupying land that belongs to your neighbor?

You are a coward. Answer my questions chicken.

As for the cops in her situation, guess what? If there is no bullet hole and no one but her saw it, NOTHING happens as there is no PROOF.

And the Israelis are not occupying land that belongs to these Arabs.

I believe the answer to my question: is that No Israeli was killed during the rocket attacks between the end of the cease fire and up to the massive Israelie air strikes.

Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

I'm trying desperately to get you to justify the rockets!

don't pro immigration folks insist on sharing the land?

Actually the law enforcement where we live is very corrupt.

It took the last few years to understand why the neighbors were so inhospitable. They built houses on land I owned.... Long story but the case is still ongoing. I have to make some decisions on what I will do with the whole mess.

Last edited:
source

source

Now I'm NOT playing the numbers game, here.

I believe that Isreal has the right to defend itself (and even to seek revenge ) from the rocket attacks, and there really is no way to do that other than striking back either by bombing or by invading GAZA.

But DavidS, how are the numbers you are reporting so very different than the number we are getting from the MSM?

Is the MSM anti-Semetic?

Is Yahoo just misinformed?

What's going on?

The problem with your logic is that you believe this has been going on since the beginning of 2008. It hasn't. It's been going on for YEARS and we've stood idly by and done little to nothing about it.

This is the total number of rockets fired into Israel THIS year.

Qassam Rocket and Mortar Fire (Combined), 2008 - The Israel Project

And this is the total number of rockets fired at Israel since 2003.

Qassam Rockets and Mortars Fired from Gaza, 2003-2008 - The Israel Project

Nearly10,000 rockets have been fired so far.

Let that number sink into you.

What would you do if 10,000 rockets landed near your home and your government refused to lift a finger?

This war is long overdue.

You are a coward. Answer my questions chicken.

As for the cops in her situation, guess what? If there is no bullet hole and no one but her saw it, NOTHING happens as there is no PROOF.

And the Israelis are not occupying land that belongs to these Arabs.

Fuck you clown.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I have ZERO respect for you or any fucking thing your dumb ass has to say.

Go talk to someone who thinks you have a brain .. if you can find such a person.

Sunni tell me this. I have neighbors that have literally shot at me. Do you think I should just let ithe whole matter go since I was not killed by one of these shots they fired at me?
If the neighbors are basically shooting at you with home made BB guns.

No, you shouldn't respond with 500 lb. high explosive bombs. :eek:

Actually the law enforcement where we live is very corrupt.

It took the last few years to understand why the neighbors were so inhospitable. They built houses on land I owned.... Long story but the case is still ongoing. I have to make some decisions on what I will do with the whole mess.

You should take your case above the heads of the local police.

What city do you live in that would not protect you from someone shooting at you?

Fuck you clown.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I have ZERO respect for you or any fucking thing your dumb ass has to say.

Go talk to someone who thinks you have a brain .. if you can find such a person.

In other words you have no answers to those questions and will just ignore them. Thanks for being crystal clear you bigot.

The two that died were after the Israelie air strikes.

Up till the then, No Islraelie had bee killed.

The cease fire ended December 20.

Between that time and the time Israel launched its attack, hundreds of Quassam rockets landed in Western Israel. Not one or two. Not a few dozen. Hundreds.

It is only by God's will that no one was killed, however; there were people who were hurt. This operation isn't about, though, what happened after the "cease fire" ended. It's about ALL of the rocket attacks that have been sent into Israel. Not some of them. ALL of them since 2003. We are going to completely eliminate Hamas' capability of firing rockets into Israel. If every single building in Gaza has to be destroyed in order to do that, then so be it. No country should have to put up with thousands of rockets being launched into its territory year after year.

What a retarded response. The missiles lobbed into Israel bring BUILDINGS down. But hey who cares it is just a bunch of dirty Jews anyway, right?

Homemade BB guns do not reach that far at to hit me, my home and my vehicles. So fact is the neighbors need to attempt to be decent or they may find themselves moving when I decide enough is enough.

Nor should he blow up the entire neighborhood.

Ya it is ok for Arabs to launch HUNDREDS of missiles into Israel at CIVILIAN targets but by God Israel better not do a damn thing about it, well except surrender anyway. EVERY target Israel has struck is a legit MILITARY TARGET. They have not targeted a single civilian structure yet.

But hey they are Jews, who cares about them right?

Nor should he blow up the entire neighborhood.

So you are for Hamas or any terror group hiding among civilians, then calling foul when civilians are hurt? In an earlier post you cited bringing in 'policeman', but the UN has been there for years, watching the stockpiling of weapons, they do the same in Bekka Valley, yet when was the last time they sought sanctions against Hamas or Hizbollah?

Forum List

Back