Israel starts War with Syria

They are not occupiers!!!!

Why can't you get that into your mind???

They won a war! It's their territory.

skye,

These are words of the UN Secretary General, speaking of the Occupied Golan Heights, just one day ago.

One day ago, Israel was an Occupier of The Golan Heights, and that Occupation has not ended in the past day, either.

"The Secretary-General is concerned by reports of clashes between the armed opposition and Syrian security forces in the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF)-supervised area of separation, in which Syrian small arms fire and one artillery round reportedly landed in the Israeli-occupied Golan today and prompted a response by Israel. No injuries to civilians or United Nations personnel in either instance were reported."

Secretary-General Urges ‘Utmost Restraint’, Upholding of Disengagement Agreement in Golan Heights Clashes

Sherri

Look Sherri ... you can quote and paste all you want, it won't change the fact that when you lose a war YOU LOSE IT!

Shall America give back Texas?

Accept the fact that that's the way it is. And be at Peace! stop fighting your war!

facts don't matter to anti-semites. they simply don't.

Roudy,

I thank you for your hate.

You inspired me to find these comforting words of Jesus, to read one more time, before I go to sleep tonight, to go to sleep meditating on, "All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

God is so good!

Sherri
Jesus was a circumcised, bartmitvah'd, yamaka wearing Jewish rabbi, born to Jewish parents and raised as a Jew who preached Judaism and loved the Jewish people and Israel, NOT a fucked up Jew hating piece of shit witch like you. You can make up all the SHIT you want, it's not going to change anything, other than the fact that you are a miserable, disgusting creature filled with hate and bigotry.

Leave sherri alone------she teaches her sunday school kids that Mary cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast

no... really?

lol

The Golan Heights belong to Syria? In your dreams!

After Syria incited the war, Israel defeated Syria so now the Golan Heights is part of Israel!

That's what happens when you lose a war!!!! Why should different conditions apply to Syria?

skye,

Under intl law, territorial acquisition of land by military conquest is unlawful. Nations agree to recognize territorial boundaries of others. Under intl law, The Golan Heights remains Occupied by Israel.

May you have sweet dreams, and I guess just keep on believing in fairy tales, where brutal Occupiers are your knights in shining armour and the ones you bow down to and worship and revere!

Yuck, worshipping and admiring Occupations and Occupiers the way you do and dreaming of them every night, how disgusting a way to live!

Sherri

Sherri Syria agreed to UN resolution 383 and by doing so agreed to Un resolution 242. "UN Resolutions 242 and 338 call for the peaceful resolution of the Arab-Israeli conflict through territorial compromise. The acceptance of the Resolutions by Arab elements indicates their recognition of Israel."

you are correct! I wonder what has Sherri to say about it!

skye,

Under intl law, territorial acquisition of land by military conquest is unlawful. Nations agree to recognize territorial boundaries of others. Under intl law, The Golan Heights remains Occupied by Israel.

May you have sweet dreams, and I guess just keep on believing in fairy tales, where brutal Occupiers are your knights in shining armour and the ones you bow down to and worship and revere!

Yuck, worshipping and admiring Occupations and Occupiers the way you do and dreaming of them every night, how disgusting a way to live!

Sherri

Sherri Syria agreed to UN resolution 383 and by doing so agreed to Un resolution 242. "UN Resolutions 242 and 338 call for the peaceful resolution of the Arab-Israeli conflict through territorial compromise. The acceptance of the Resolutions by Arab elements indicates their recognition of Israel."

I have been waiting myself .....

Sherry, Sherry baby
Sherry, Sherry baby

She - e - e-e-e-e-ry baby
She - e - rry, can you come out tonight
She - e - e-e-e-e-ry baby
She - e - rry, can you come out tonight

(Why don't you come out) to my twist party

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AapxXRlsdwA]sherry - YouTube[/ame]

The Golan Heights belongs to Syria, Israel illegally occupies it, so fuck you and your lame defense argument, that goes nowhere for illegal Nazi Jewish Occupiers in the Occupied Golan Heights!

After Syria incited the war, Israel defeated Syria so now the Golan Heights is part of Israel!

That's what happens when you lose a war!!!! Why should different conditions apply to Syria?

skye,

Sherri
My goodness, Sherri. How strange that you would lecture anyone on international law (with regard to the Golan Heights), when Arab armies used that area to attack Israel. Isn't there something in international law that addresses Syria attacking a soverign nation?

Strange that you're silent on that issue. Yeah. Strange, that.

The border defining Golan and Syria was established after Israel had won yet another war of aggression started by Arabs. The borders that are an armistice boundary. The borders that in any other conflict in the world would be subject to the victor's discretion.

Last edited:
Jesus was a circumcised, bartmitvah'd, yamaka wearing Jewish rabbi, born to Jewish parents and raised as a Jew who preached Judaism and loved the Jewish people and Israel, NOT a fucked up Jew hating piece of shit witch like you. You can make up all the SHIT you want, it's not going to change anything, other than the fact that you are a miserable, disgusting creature filled with hate and bigotry.

and what of the Easter bunny ?
Easter bunny and eggs are Mithraism traditions which was the official religion of Rome at the time. Mithra their savior was also born in a cave, to a virgin mother, on December 25, had 12 diciples, considered God's son and "savior", was crucified, and came back to life. Coincidence?

Roudy,

What Nonsense you post!

But, if we see religions with similar concepts a part of those religions, I do not see in that anything that we should be surprised by.

When The Tower Of Babel was toppled, God scattered the people of the earth and he confused their languages, so they could not understand one another. And Walls were built up that separated peoples from each other, the people of the world had different languages and cultures and saw the world in different ways. They set themselves and their people apart from others, often seeing themselves as superior and others as inferior. They, each people, saw God from different perspectives, from different places, what each people saw God as, was special and unique to them. And people did not see in other's God the same God they knew and worshipped. But they seemed to develop similar ideas about their God, like believing there would be One who would come one day who would reconcile man with God, a Messiah. They called this One to come different names, but I like to think one day One will come and all will look at His face and see their Messiah in Him. And the Walls that divide will be torn down, and the languages that keep us from understanding one another will be unconfused and every person will see every other person exactly as they are and exactly as God sees them and they will worship One God. And we will all be His people and He will be our God, the God of all of us!

A man saw a vision, a prophecy, and he proclaimed himself to be a Prophet before the world. And he moved to Canada, and he lives there still. He saw choices for man, choices of peace or choices of war. And he saw that choosing peace was following God, and the future of mankind depended on the choices we made. A woman read of His vision, and recognized it, she had seen the same vision. She knew choosing peace was following God, too. And she knew that war would always be a choice to kill the innocent, that the killing of the innocent and war could never be separated from one another. To engage in war was to choose to kill children and civilians. And she could not stand to keep watching the children die like this. She even prayed to die, she so did not want to see it keep happening over and over and over and over again. And she knew the wars, they would continue, this was only the beginning. How bad could it get? She saw horrors, the rivers running red with the blood of the innocent, but she knew that all depended, too, on our choices, of peace, or of war.But she realized something else, too, in those times where children were dying, in those times and days, were the most amazing and beautiful and precious opportunities for God to show Himself to the people in the land, and those were the times people always drew the closest to God. As children died, for 34 days of bombings, the people gathered, Muslims and Christians, and they prayed together twice every day. And they cried out to God for peace, for the killing to stop. And bonds were forged between peoples that would never be broken, And I expect in those times, were days of their lives ,that they will always stand out as the closest they ever stood to God. And they knew all of this, even then, before God answered their Prayers, and stopped the killings of the children, and gave them peace, and filled the land with peace. The woman wondered, how many others have these visions, too? She found writings by the Hopi Indians, and similar visions. And she knows there are so many others out there who see the very same visions she does. She is convinced of this.

Sherri

Last edited:

skye,

Sherri

Connery,

How do Nations agree to and accept UN Resolutions? I know Nations are supposed to be abiding by UN Resolutions, they agree to do so, when they are admitted into the UN. But can you explain this statement you are making that Syria agreed to and accepted certain UN Resolutions? What do you mean by this? I know of no procedure of agreeing to and accepting UN Resolutions. All I know of happening is the UN passing resolutions, and the Resolutions may direct certain actions by third parties, and these parties may or may not comply with what is asked of them.

The only Arab nations in the Middle East I am aware of who recognize Israel are Egypt and Jordan.

And what do any of your comments have to do with Israel's Occupation of The Golan Heights?

Sherri

........not to mention it takes real talent to screw up spelling 'Hopi'!

Hopi is spelled Hopi.

So, what is your point?

And about your claim I was evading responding to a post of Roudy, how does one seriously respond to a post about the Easter Bunny?

Last edited:
skye,

Sherri

Connery,

How do Nations agree to and accept UN Resolutions? I know Nations are supposed to be abiding by UN Resolutions, they agree to do so, when they are admitted into the UN. But can you explain this statement you are making that Syria agreed to and accepted certain UN Resolutions? What do you mean by this? I know of no procedure of agreeing to and accepting UN Resolutions. All I know of happening is the UN passing resolutions, and the Resolutions may direct certain actions by third parties, and these parties may or may not comply with what is asked of them.

The only Arab nations in the Middle East I am aware of who recognize Israel are Egypt and Jordan.

And what do any of your comments have to do with Israel's Occupation of The Golan Heights?

Sherri

They are signatories. Golan and other territories are relevant because the issue of recognizing Israel presence was inherently part of UN resolution 242 which Syria did not want, but, did accept when they agreed to UN Resolution 338.

You're welcome. Now maybe you can go back and fix 'armour', since you're allegedly an American.

Leave sherri alone------she teaches her sunday school kids that Mary cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast
Nothing like gentile blood with some Matzos at Passover. LOL

Roudy,

Are you trying to tell me you are a vampire or something?

I just simply do not get these jokes about drinking blood.

Sherri

Sherri: "I just simply do not get these jokes about drinking blood."

Last edited:
skye,

Sherri

Sherri is busy dreaming of her Muslim brethren taking over the world for Islam while she is busy pulling a little Taqiyya on us. I wonder, since Sherri claims to be born here, why she is spelling "armour" the British way.

Sherri is busy dreaming of her Muslim brethren taking over the world for Islam while she is busy pulling a little Taqiyya on us. I wonder, since Sherri claims to be born here, why she is spelling "armour" the British way.

:lmao::lmao: you're officially a paranoid insane Doll. Nice to see you're letting it out after a few weeks on here.

Oh don't be so silly, BIK - we're all three of us just grammar nazis : ))

And yes, it's silly to be slamming Sherrikins for her spelling ad such - but since her postings are so close to completely content-free, that rather limits the options.

'Sides - speaking only for myself! - I've taken a vow to never seriously consider content from a poster who links to Rense more than once.

Nothing like gentile blood with some Matzos at Passover. LOL

Roudy,

Are you trying to tell me you are a vampire or something?

I just simply do not get these jokes about drinking blood.

Sherri

gee----don't you know anything about nazi christian and nazi muslim humor? both christians and muslims of your islamo nazi creed-----engage in libels to justify their genocides of hundreds of millions. A libel common to both is the BLOOD LIBEL in which persons of your ilk claim jews use blood in cooking----either ---of little christian and muslim children--------people of your ilk engage in huge genocides based on LIBELS -----all genocides have at their base----libels

Forum List

Back