Israel starts War with Syria

Sherri, you are beyond demented . You are living in a fantasy world and it appears you might have been brainwashed. Please don't procreate, if you havent already .

Twisting stories and distorting reality just expose you for the anti semite that you really are.

Also, you didnt answer two of my simple questions from earlier:

Why does every map i look at have Israel on it

Who was the first king of 'Palestine'
This sick bitch uses false religious interpretations to justify her hate. In other words, she is no different than the sick Islamic animals and their religious based hatred and violence towards all non Muslims.

Like we believe anything you and that other scum have to say. He heh heh.

Who's "we" . You're alone in your facist club

Palestinians are the scummiest people to walk this earth haha. no one likes or cares about you
Not even the Arabs want them. They've been nothing but trouble...Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, Syria, Egypt. Imagine how low on the totem pole of humanity you have to be that fellow Arabs think of you as Arab trailor trash.

Sherri is one fucked up miserable witch. She adores criminals and Islamists (aren't they the same these days?) it's no surprise she's a rabid foaming in the mouth Jew hating piece of shit. These garbages of society always are.

Roudy,

I thank you for your hate.

You inspired me to find these comforting words of Jesus, to read one more time, before I go to sleep tonight, to go to sleep meditating on, "All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

God is so good!

Sherri
Roudy's not a cheek turner. Next time smack him with your broom.
Ha ha ha! No no...NOT THE BROOM! Alluhuakbar!

"How Do You Like Jesus Words In Matthew 23, As True Today As They Were 2000 Years Ago?"

Using words from the Gospel as a taunt like that is an excellent example of fllouting the commandment to 'not use GOD's name in vain'.

By trying to fashion Jesus' rebuke to SOME Pharisees of that time who were hypocrites into a club to use as a weapon, Sherri is trying to use the GOD Who is LOVE as the cover and excuse and weapon of her very human hatred.

Who's "we" . You're alone in your facist club

Palestinians are the scummiest people to walk this earth haha. no one likes or cares about you
Not even the Arabs want them. They've been nothing but trouble...Lebanon,:lol: Kuwait, Jordan, Syria, Egypt. Imagine how low on the totem pole of humanity you have to be that fellow Arabs think of you as Arab trailor trash.

Even Palestinians don't want Palestenians :lol:

Sherri is one fucked up miserable witch. She adores criminals and Islamists (aren't they the same these days?) it's no surprise she's a rabid foaming in the mouth Jew hating piece of shit. These garbages of society always are.

Roudy,

You inspired me to find these comforting words of Jesus, to read one more time, before I go to sleep tonight, to go to sleep meditating on, "All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

God is so good!

Sherri
Jesus was a circumcised, bartmitvah'd, yamaka wearing Jewish rabbi, born to Jewish parents and raised as a Jew who preached Judaism and loved the Jewish people and Israel, NOT a fucked up Jew hating piece of shit witch like you. You can make up all the SHIT you want, it's not going to change anything, other than the fact that you are a miserable, disgusting creature filled with hate and bigotry.

and what of the Easter bunny ?

Sherri: Anjelica,

So, would you prefer I use this type of language, like these words straight out of Jesus mouth?

Sherri, I've been reading your hate ridden anti-semitic drivel for a couple of weeks now and I'm of the opinion that nothing Jesus ever said or might have said should issue forth from your mean and mendacious mouth.
So, don't quote Jesus at me, you are the poorest example of an alleged Christian I have had the displeasure to come accross on this message board thus far. I have, however, come accross those of your ilk on other message boards and I am quite familiar with your MO. You should swap Jesus for Isa, he's much more up your street, as you no doubt kno

already!

Anjelica,

So, I do not seem to read anything you write except hate filled attacks on others.

Do you have anything substantive to say about the thread here, the war Israel is trying to start with Syria?

Sherri

You mean by having Syria fire shells into Israel? :D

Anjel don't challenge sherri too much, I am having fun
reading her stuff --------she has good memory for STYLE----she
does nazi war criminal hiding in egypt SO WELL

So funny only country that can get accused of starting a war, when they retaliate to mortars and missiles getting fired over that border at there country!

It would be like a guy coming up to you in a bar. Someone you hadn't seen or said anything to, but out of nowhere he toss a beer on you and punches you in the face. Then in defense you get up and knock the guy out and you get blamed for starting the fight.

"How Do You Like Jesus Words In Matthew 23, As True Today As They Were 2000 Years Ago?"

Using words from the Gospel as a taunt like that is an excellent example of fllouting the commandment to 'not use GOD's name in vain'.

By trying to fashion Jesus' rebuke to SOME Pharisees of that time who were hypocrites into a club to use as a weapon, Sherri is trying to use the GOD Who is LOVE as the cover and excuse and weapon of her very human hatred.
Jesus confronted Injustice, and He spoke boldly. And there is a reason the Bible is called a living Bible. It speaks today, just like it spoke to its readers 2000 yea rs ago. And I am always amazed, standing amazed, at how as true the words spoken about Palestine then are equally as true about PALESTINE today.

Jesus confronted Injustice, and He spoke boldly. And there is a reason the Bible is called a living Bible. It speaks today, just like it spoke to its readers 2000 yea rs ago. And I am always amazed, standing amazed, at how as true the words spoken about Palestine then are equally as true about PALESTINE today.

you still didn't answer my two questions from above?? Why are you avoiding them

Of course I don't believe in a literal 'hasatan' - but that seems to be the true recipient of Sherri's worship here......

I am nearly overwhelmed by the Pride, PRIDE, PRIDE! that surges from some of Sherri's posts...... the antithesis of GODliness there.

I don't claim to be anyone special, doing anything special: I don't claim to be 'more than' the average human around here. Just telling it like I see it.

So funny only country that can get accused of starting a war, when they retaliate to mortars and missiles getting fired over that border at there country!

It would be like a guy coming up to you in a bar. Someone you hadn't seen or said anything to, but out of nowhere he toss a beer on you and punches you in the face. Then in defense you get up and knock the guy out and you get blamed for starting the fight.
First off it's NOT their country Golan is actually Syrian, occupied by israel
The mortar was a stray shot, (according to israel)
If someone hit you accidentally in a Bar and you shot him dead, you would be charged

Roudy,

God is so good!

Sherri
Jesus was a circumcised, bartmitvah'd, yamaka wearing Jewish rabbi, born to Jewish parents and raised as a Jew who preached Judaism and loved the Jewish people and Israel, NOT a fucked up Jew hating piece of shit witch like you. You can make up all the SHIT you want, it's not going to change anything, other than the fact that you are a miserable, disgusting creature filled with hate and bigotry.

Leave sherri alone------she teaches her sunday school kids that Mary cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast

Roudy,

God is so good!

Sherri

and what of the Easter bunny ?
Easter bunny and eggs are Mithraism traditions which was the official religion of Rome at the time. Mithra their savior was also born in a cave, to a virgin mother, on December 25, had 12 diciples, considered God's son and "savior", was crucified, and came back to life. Coincidence?

Roudy,

God is so good!

Sherri

Leave sherri alone------she teaches her sunday school kids that Mary cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast
Nothing like gentile blood with some Matzos at Passover. LOL

Forum List

Back