Israel starts War with Syria

sherri----the reconstruction you posted is pure BULLSHIT but then again----people of your ilk enjoyed the writings of Josef Goebbels ---too Not tell me again what happened to the "pharisees" you are a sick slut As to ethics----nothing of worth mentioned by Jesus is original to him-----he quoted left and right-----nothing wrong with that ----but that is what he did-------EVEN THE TURN THE CHEEK IDEA is not news The people who wrote the New Testament ----in some cases were very dim----- The only innovation jesus made was NOT WASHING HANDS BEFORE EATING That line is actually comical

Isn't that nice how when they come to America like Sherri, right away they learn the vulgar words. Now how do you say that in Farsi, Sherri? Meanwhile, of course, I wonder if Sherri keeps track of Raymond Ibrahim's monthly tally of the persecution of Christians by Muslims, or is she only interested in what is happening when the Jews are involved. Maybe Sherri would be better off waiting for the 12th Imam to jump out of the well. Given what is happening in Muslim countries against the Christians as well as Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sections, Sherri should have entited this another way since it would be more like the truth.
Killing non Muslims Is Like Drinking Water For Muslims
actually hossy

in burma right now, it happens to be burmese "buddhists" that are killing Rohinga muslims
just facts, that's all?
tarzan9600 said:
. Your facts is only coverance;
The real facts is: Muslims Rohingya is foreigner,starting the assault in the form of raping Buddhist girl.( in line with their teaching from the BOOK- to attack INFIDEL Country) The Burmese Buddhist angry,and fight back.( Natural reaction)
And when its happened, the Wahhabist International shouting about Muslims killing, to arouse sentiments of the World as well as to attack Burmese Budhist Nation.
This is one aspect of Wahhabist using Non Wahabist Muslims to press the INFIDEL Nations.
Do you have other fact and opinion?

more crap from sherri>>>>
The Pharisees became largely legalistic and self righteous and corrupt and hypocrites, and they were not following God's commands, that is what Jesus observed and spoke about. And Jesus, the nonPharisee, confronted them about all of this in Matthew 23. And Jesus teachings refuted the teachings of the Pharisees, throughout the Sermon on the Mount, He addresses what the people have been told, and then He says what is correct. He says there are two commands within which all the Law is fullfilled, love God with all your heart and your mind and your soul and love your neighbor as yourself. And He shows us the true meaning of the word neighbor in the story of the Good Samaritan. And He later says, I give you a new command, love one another as I have loved you. His life is the example to follow.

sherri-----you know nothing about the PHARISEES-----the sermon on the mount and "the lord's prayer" thing that you
think jesus invented------is simply a reprise of pharisee ideology

---a real story----a few decades ago I had a neighbor----with remote backgroud as iranian or kurdish jew----it was never clear to me which. She was religious and knowlegable, fluent in hebrew etc etc One day I noticed she carried a key chain with a medallion-----'"the lords prayer" in both hebrew and english I asked her "do you know what this is"-----she said "yes, its a prayer----a woman gave it to me in Ben Gurion airport" I said "its a christian prayer from the christian bible". She looked at it again and said---"NO" and proceeded to describe from WHERE the various verses where derived in -----sorry to inform you----the CURRENT TALMUDIC JUDAISM WHICH IS PHARISEE STUFF. She never believed me that the "LORD's PRAYER" ----is "christian"-----because she so clearly recognized its origin gee you are dim-------your idiot essay is simply some sort of radio sermon targeted to simple minded inebriates out in MOONSHIINE COUNTRY. Harmless but silly

Isn't that nice how when they come to America like Sherri, right away they learn the vulgar words. Now how do you say that in Farsi, Sherri? Meanwhile, of course, I wonder if Sherri keeps track of Raymond Ibrahim's monthly tally of the persecution of Christians by Muslims, or is she only interested in what is happening when the Jews are involved. Maybe Sherri would be better off waiting for the 12th Imam to jump out of the well. Given what is happening in Muslim countries against the Christians as well as Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sections, Sherri should have entited this another way since it would be more like the truth.
Killing non Muslims Is Like Drinking Water For Muslims
actually hossy

in burma right now, it happens to be burmese "buddhists" that are killing Rohinga muslims
just facts, that's all?
tarzan9600 said:
. Your facts is only coverance;
The real facts is: Muslims Rohingya is foreigner,starting the assault in the form of raping Buddhist girl.( in line with their teaching from the BOOK- to attack INFIDEL Country) The Burmese Buddhist angry,and fight back.( Natural reaction)
And when its happened, the Wahhabist International shouting about Muslims killing, to arouse sentiments of the World as well as to attack Burmese Budhist Nation.
This is one aspect of Wahhabist using Non Wahabist Muslims to press the INFIDEL Nations.
Do you have other fact and opinion?
Glad to see someone fighting back.

Forum List

Back