Israel starts War with Syria

Oh don't be so silly, BIK - we're all three of us just grammar nazis : ))

And yes, it's silly to be slamming Sherrikins for her spelling ad such - but since her postings are so close to completely content-free, that rather limits the options.

'Sides - speaking only for myself! - I've taken a vow to never seriously consider content from a poster who links to Rense more than once.

lol, I wasn't responding to you. :)

from sherri
irosie,

Where do you get this Nonsense you post?

Sherri I never post "nonsense" you disgusting slut--
You have asked an interesting question
You claimed you teach "sunday school" Interestingly enough
I attended "sunday school" as a child with a christian playmate

Even more interesting----the town in which I grew up was---during
the world war II era-----"BUNDIST" ie pro nazi like you..
I got my information about people like you ---from people like
you. I had "friends" ---ie neighboring kids my age
who had just about the same twisted concept of "JESUS"
and the writings in the New Testament that you harbor

Yes----back then ---saying JESUS WAS A JEW horrified them
suggesting that MARY his mother, maintained kosher rules
when she cooked -----confused them. I do not believe that you
are that stupid-----but your ignorance is even more PROFOUND.
You are such an idiot that you have no concept of the meaing of
ANYTHING which is written in the New Testament-----other
than that which YOU LEARNED in your "cow jumped over the moon"
Sunday school classes. and various and sundry nazis in your
background. Sadly---you, yourself BELIEVE that you do
understand it. Some of the imagery, symbolism and style----that
COULD VERY WELL reflect something jesus really said ----is utterly
alien to you-------so you and people like you INVENT

Until you can accept the fact that Jesus was a PHARISEE JEW
and understand the implications of being PHARISEE-----you will
continue to invent and believe the inventions of your co-idiots

Last edited:
from sherri
irosie,

Jesus was a Jew and Papa was a rolling stone so there is something new here?

Sherri is one fucked up miserable witch. She adores criminals and Islamists (aren't they the same these days?) it's no surprise she's a rabid foaming in the mouth Jew hating piece of shit. These garbages of society always are.

Roudy,

I thank you for your hate.

You inspired me to find these comforting words of Jesus, to read one more time, before I go to sleep tonight, to go to sleep meditating on, "All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

God is so good!

Sherri
Roudy's not a cheek turner. Next time smack him with your broom.

[/QUOTE=Tarzan] @Sherri, being faith full is good, but don't forget the history; Your's are sandwiched by Jews and Arabics.
1.IMO: you should read more to find out that with out Jews you won't have x-tions;in other words you should thanks to Jews;
2.You should be careful with Arabics; May be you should know that you are included as the INFIDEL by the Arabs as a target for killing only because you are non believer.( If you are in love with some Arab guys , reconsider!):eusa_angel:
3.You should weigh which is from Jews and Arabs are more dangerous to you ?( Many guys can tell you that "Arabs are more dangerous than Jews").Any volunteers?
4.I wonder where you live, but do you like Europe become Eurabia ? This is urgent situation recently, so Brows more videos and News.
5. Next, waiting your comment.Thanks.

yes connory----new to lots of people------something I came to slowly over many years-------Jesus was a pharisee. It might seem trivial-----but it is true and ---to my surprise ---my little independent conclusion is confirmed by
real historians and scholars . The judaism of today----is pharisee judaism. ------Most of the christians of today----SPECIFICALLY reject the Judaism of Jesus-----mostly because the most important arguement PAUL (as in Saint Paul aka Saul) presented was to the coreligionists of Jesus----ie the PHARISEES ------but they rejected Paul. If you read the new testament --with a bit of background in Judaism------PHARISEE JESUS SHINES THRU ---he walks the walk and talks the talk ------paul---on the other hand----INVENTS he even has "dreams" in which divine beings tell him the details of his NEW RELIGION------including stuff in which jesus never engaged or mentioned Some of todays christians should be called PAULISTS

Nothing like gentile blood with some Matzos at Passover. LOL

Roudy,

Are you trying to tell me you are a vampire or something?

I just simply do not get these jokes about drinking blood.

Sherri

gee----don't you know anything about nazi christian and nazi muslim humor? both christians and muslims of your islamo nazi creed-----engage in libels to justify their genocides of hundreds of millions. A libel common to both is the BLOOD LIBEL in which persons of your ilk claim jews use blood in cooking----either ---of little christian and muslim children--------people of your ilk engage in huge genocides based on LIBELS -----all genocides have at their base----libels

irosie,

Just stop a minute, with all this judging of me, and your referring to me as persons of my ilk, implying I am descended from Jew killers, I do not know any of my ancestors who lived outside the US, and when I try to look at my family tree, on my mother's side, and her father's family, they emigrated to the US from Germany in the early 1800s, they were Catholic, and when I look up the origins of the surname it sayys Jewish (Ashkenazic). Now, when I discuss that with my family, they are completely clueless about that, so that history goes way back, I expect. All my other ancestors, except one Cherokee Native American, seem to be Protestants from England who came to the US in the 1600s and were all soldiers and slave owners here and included, one branch of the family, Methodist Ministers . Margaret Munnerlyn Mitchell was a relative of mine. My family in the US, going back to the 1600s here in the US, have not been participants in genocides against any Jews, I'm pretty sure about that. So, I do not accept this label of Jew killer and I have never heard anyone in my family speak about Jews using blood of Gentile children in cooking. I grew up in a small town in the Southern US and never even believe I met or knew a Jew until I moved to California when I was about 27. My husband grew up in Iran, went to school with Jews in Broujerd, that was his hometown, fought against Iraq in the Iran Iraq War, and came to the US in the 1980s. While he was raised as a Shiite Muslim, the entire time I have known him he has been very Anti Religious. All the things done in the name of God in the country of his birth have turned him against God and Religion.

Sherri

I had a medieval lit prof who'd been taught by the Jesuits. Commented upon Paul "When discussing the beauties of nature, one does not begin with the rhinnoceros".....

And yes, it's silly to be slamming Sherrikins for her spelling ad such - but since her postings are so close to completely content-free, that rather limits the options.

'Sides - speaking only for myself! - I've taken a vow to never seriously consider content from a poster who links to Rense more than once.

This may or may not surprise you, I do not really know who Rense is, not someone certainly I make a habit of searching out for his writings, he just happens to be writing about topics I am serching for. I was looking for a list of UN Resolutions Israel had violated, and he simply was someone writing about that issue.

Sherri-----you walk the walk and talk the talk of a POGROMIST -----in that your interpretation of the new testament is consistent with the filth spit out by your co-religionists as they murdered mine. Why would your relatives talk about pogroms back home? -----its not a popular subject I have a strong sense that down there in the south USA-----that good old boys no longer brag about UNCLE GOOD OLD BOY ---who lynched three black kids all in one day.

even more significant is your DENIAL------as in (paraphrase) ' i refuse to believe a version of history---- that christians murdered jews ' Now that one proves that nazis like you have a sense of humor in a sort of Schadenfreude way

This may or may not surprise you, I do not really know who Rense is, not someone certainly I make a habit of searching out for his writings, he just happens to be writing about topics I am serching for. I was looking for a list of UN Resolutions Israel had violated, and he simply was someone writing about that issue.

WHAT A DELIGHTFUL COINCIDENCE sherri just happened to stumble on a premier nazi pig web site. Its got everything you will love sherri------even TALMUD INTERPRETATIONS that would knock your talmud quoting jesus off the planet

from sherri
irosie,

irosie,

I am not denying Christianity's Jewish roots, Christianity predated today's Orthodox Rabbinical Judaism, born with the life and death of Jesus Christ about 33 AD, an offshoot of the Judaism of His times in which different Jewish groups, that included the Sadducees and Pharisees, struggled with one another over the path the future of Judaism would take.

"The Sadducees disappeared after the Temple's destruction because they lost all political power and had no Temple in which to perform their priestly duties. They no longer had any purpose and they just disappeared. Judaism continued after 70 AD, led by the Pharisees. It evolved into Orthodox Rabbinical Judaism which continued to be practiced at the synagogues since no temple was required or was available. This Orthodox Rabbinical Judaism, practiced at the synagogues, continues to and is still practiced today." pg 22 Jack Sternberg, MD, Christianity Its Jewish Roots (1999 Fellowship Bible Church, Little Rock, Arkansas)

While I do not deny the Jewish roots of Christianity, I submit to you that Christians may today, as they have been doing for the past 2000 years, and with Authenticity, define Jesus and who He was and is. I am reading a handwritten note placed in the version of this book, I refer to above, which I have in front of me. "I pray that you'll understand that you can still be Jewish and believe in Yeshua HaMashiach."

Sherri

WHAT A DELIGHTFUL COINCIDENCE sherri just happened to stumble on a premier nazi pig web site. Its got everything you will love sherri------even TALMUD INTERPRETATIONS that would knock your talmud quoting jesus off the planet

irosie,

You just cannot stop yourself from judging others, can you?

Do you understand that I do not care who the man was or is or how you or others may want to attack or demonize him, I was only interested in the work he did to gather UN Resolutions all together, historical Resoltions dating back for the past 67+ years, that identified in their texts, which he quotes, violations of intl law by Israel for the past 67 years?

And I am not citing, what he wrote, to address the TALMUD.

I see in your words the kind of attitude the Pharisees had for the Am ha Aretz, the People of the Land, during the times Jesus lived in, who the Talmud defines as "those who had not associated with the wise in order to learn the practice of the early law." I cite this book here, Pg 26, Jack Sternberg, Christianity Its Jewish Roots

Pharisees made up less than 10% of the people, when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, and I do not expect Jesus was one of the Pharisees, based on all He said about certain members of that group in the Gospels. I point out the Scriptures specifically tell us the Apostle Paul was a Pharisee. Obviously, when Jesus spoke harsh words, like the harsh words spoken in Matthew 23, to Pharisees, he was not intended to address all of them
with those words. But we see that 40 years after He spoke the words He spoke in Matthew 23, the words had not been heeded, and a violent Jewish uprising led to the destruction of the Temple. How fitting that was, that the choice of violence triggered all of that. I do not see anof that as a coincidence.

Sherri

from sherri
irosie,

irosie,

I am not denying Christianity's Jewish roots, Christianity predated today's Orthodox Rabbinical Judaism, born with the life and death of Jesus Christ about 33 AD, an offshoot of the Judaism of His times in which different Jewish groups, that included the Sadducees and Pharisees, struggled with one another over the path the future of Judaism would take.

"The Sadducees disappeared after the Temple's destruction because they lost all political power and had no Temple in which to perform their priestly duties. They no longer had any purpose and they just disappeared. Judaism continued after 70 AD, led by the Pharisees. It evolved into Orthodox Rabbinical Judaism which continued to be practiced at the synagogues since no temple was required or was available. This Orthodox Rabbinical Judaism, practiced at the synagogues, continues to and is still practiced today." pg 22 Jack Sternberg, MD, Christianity Its Jewish Roots (1999 Fellowship Bible Church, Little Rock, Arkansas)

While I do not deny the Jewish roots of Christianity, I submit to you that Christians may today, as they have been doing for the past 2000 years, and with Authenticity, define Jesus and who He was and is. I am reading a handwritten note placed in the version of this book, I refer to above, which I have in front of me. "I pray that you'll understand that you can still be Jewish and believe in Yeshua HaMashiach."

Sherri
It's has to be the funniest thing you'll ever hear:
Christianity predated today's Orthodox Rabbinical Judaism
ha ha ha! No such thing as Christianity during Jesus' time, you fucking ignorant moron!

Hard for a Jew hating pig like Sherri to admit that Jesus was a 100% born and raised Jew. Now she's "classifying" what kind of Jew he was, and call that kind of Jew a Christian. Hilarious. And she even gets THAT wrong as well!

http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=1912

The Pharisaic Jesus and His Gospel Parables

The method increasingly chosen by theologians who wish to understand anew the interdependence of Christianity and Judaism is to focus on the relationship between Jesus Christ and the Judaism of his day, and then to extrapolate some contemporary theological challenges for modern Christians and Jews. Examining this relationship leaves little doubt that Jesus had some significant identification with Pharisaism. Scholars agree that the New Testament portrait of Jews, and especially of Pharisees, is in large part distorted and inaccurate. The specific relationship between Jesus and the Pharisees, however, remains a subject of debate. Some argue that Jesus was himself a Pharisee, calling from within for the charismatic renewal of that popular form of Second Temple Judaism; others argue that he was a prophetic itinerant evangelist, heavily influenced by Pharisaism but not specifically allied with it. The arguments that Jesus was himself a Pharisee appear to be more convincing, for there is little in his uncontested words to suggest that he stood at all outside that movement.

Like the Pharisees, Jesus held himself apart from non-Jews, referring to them variously as swine or dogs. His manner of dress was consistent with that of the Pharisees, as was his way of calling disciples. His devotion to the Torah exhibits a knowledge of both written and oral law (a basic definition of Pharisaism as opposed to Sadducism and Essenism), and he repeatedly affirmed the Pharisaic doctrine of the resurrection of the body and the eternal life of the soul. Above all, we find normative Pharisaic teachings echoed again and again in his words. Phrases such as "No one can serve two masters," "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s," and "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" are all directly traceable to Pharisaism in the Second Temple period. The Beatitudes and the Lord’s Prayer exhibit a typically Pharisaic theology. For these and many other reasons, it would seem not unreasonable to think of Jesus as a Pharisee calling for the renewal of that movement which was itself already a movement of renewal within Judaism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

Pharisees were a powerful force in 1st-century Judaea. Early Christians shared several beliefs of the Pharisees, such as resurrection, retribution in the next world, angels, human freedom, and Divine Providence.[384] After the fall of the Temple, the Pharisaic outlook was established in Rabbinic Judaism. Some scholars speculate that Jesus was himself a Pharisee.[385] In Jesus' day, the two main schools of thought among the Pharisees were the House of Hillel, which had been founded by the eminent Tanna, Hillel the Elder, and the House of Shammai. Jesus' assertion of hypocrisy may have been directed against the stricter members of the House of Shammai, although he also agreed with their teachings on divorce.[Mk 10:1–12][386] Jesus also commented on the House of Hillel's teachings (Babylonian Talmud, Shabbat 31a) concerning the greatest commandment[Mk 12:28–34] and the Golden Rule.[Mt 7:12]

Last edited:
Roudy,

Are you trying to tell me you are a vampire or something?

I just simply do not get these jokes about drinking blood.

Sherri

gee----don't you know anything about nazi christian and nazi muslim humor? both christians and muslims of your islamo nazi creed-----engage in libels to justify their genocides of hundreds of millions. A libel common to both is the BLOOD LIBEL in which persons of your ilk claim jews use blood in cooking----either ---of little christian and muslim children--------people of your ilk engage in huge genocides based on LIBELS -----all genocides have at their base----libels

irosie,

Just stop a minute, with all this judging of me, and your referring to me as persons of my ilk, implying I am descended from Jew killers, I do not know any of my ancestors who lived outside the US, and when I try to look at my family tree, on my mother's side, and her father's family, they emigrated to the US from Germany in the early 1800s, they were Catholic, and when I look up the origins of the surname it sayys Jewish (Ashkenazic). Now, when I discuss that with my family, they are completely clueless about that, so that history goes way back, I expect. All my other ancestors, except one Cherokee Native American, seem to be Protestants from England who came to the US in the 1600s and were all soldiers and slave owners here and included, one branch of the family, Methodist Ministers . Margaret Munnerlyn Mitchell was a relative of mine. My family in the US, going back to the 1600s here in the US, have not been participants in genocides against any Jews, I'm pretty sure about that. So, I do not accept this label of Jew killer and I have never heard anyone in my family speak about Jews using blood of Gentile children in cooking. I grew up in a small town in the Southern US and never even believe I met or knew a Jew until I moved to California when I was about 27. My husband grew up in Iran, went to school with Jews in Broujerd, that was his hometown, fought against Iraq in the Iran Iraq War, and came to the US in the 1980s. While he was raised as a Shiite Muslim, the entire time I have known him he has been very Anti Religious. All the things done in the name of God in the country of his birth have turned him against God and Religion.

Sherri
Ha ha ha. And if you believe that version of her life I have a bridge for sale.

irosie,

Just stop a minute, with all this judging of me, and your referring to me as persons of my ilk, implying I am descended from Jew killers, I do not know any of my ancestors who lived outside the US, and when I try to look at my family tree, on my mother's side, and
her father's family, they emigrated to the US from Germany in the early 1800s, they were Catholic, and when I look up the origins of the surname it sayys Jewish (Ashkenazic). Now, when I discuss that with my family, they are completely clueless about that, so that history goes way back, I expect. All my other ancestors, except one Cherokee Native American, seem to be Protestants from England who came to the US in the 1600s and

were all soldiers and slave owners here and included, one branch of the family, Methodist Ministers . Margaret Munnerlyn Mitchell was a relative of mine. My family in the US, going back to the 1600s here in the US, have not been participants in genocides against any Jews, I'm pretty sure about that. So, I do not accept this label of Jew killer and I have never heard anyone in my family speak about Jews using blood of Gentile children in cooking. I grew up in a small town in the Southern US and never even believe
I met or knew a Jew until I moved to California when I was about 27. My husband grew up in Iran, went to school with Jews in Broujerd, that was his hometown, fought against Iraq in the Iran Iraq War, and came to the US in the 1980s. While he was raised as a Shiite Muslim, the entire time I have known him he has been very Anti Religious. All the things done in the name of God in the country of his birth have turned him against God and Religion.

Sherri

Ha ha ha. And if you believe that version of her life I have a bridge for sale.

They simply do not get it-----just get them to TALK---(or write) and the islamo nazi pig lingo spills out of them along with the silly denials
"I never heard of blood libels" gee----was this chick in a coma
all her life or is she just very stupid?

"he went to school with jews' Is that some sort of credential
for an islamo nazi?

an interesting factoid-----Adolf Eichmann described himself as a Protestant
christian and to the very end denied wrongdoing----even to the protestant
minister who came to "comfort' him

Thanks for the article Roudy on JESUS THE PHARISEE It's the best I have ever seen-----and----ok---now I am bragging ---sorta.------its consistent with my very own little conclusions----I never had any formal "religion" lessons (except for protestant sunday school a few times-----) As a kid I was a COMPULSIVE reader------and in a christian town -----little new testaments are handed out like mints around christmas I read the new testament before the "old"-------but over the years I picked up a bit of Judaism from simple exposure---- -------That Jesus was into Hillel and the talmud was obvious------then I got into a bit of Josephus Flavius------and some real history of the times-----That Jesus was a pharisee is a fact so glaring-------that I wonder how christians like sherri can overcome their HORROR. I did have some orthodox friends-----but never discussed JESUS with them They are generally as clueless on the subject of the New Testament as is sherri---even though SHE probably read it. "pharisee" in the mouths of islamo nazis is just as negative a word as "zionist"

Poor "jesus" YESHUA to his friends-----he would probably laugh

I hope sherri posts more on this subject ----about which she is so clueless-----that she is COMIC I especially like her PEDANTIC TONE
Roudy---guess who is going to explain the issue of the pharisees and sadducees to us. I cannot wait for her CRITQUE on the talmud.

Roudy,

I thank you for your hate.

You inspired me to find these comforting words of Jesus, to read one more time, before I go to sleep tonight, to go to sleep meditating on, "All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

God is so good!

Sherri
Roudy's not a cheek turner. Next time smack him with your broom.

[/QUOTE=Tarzan] @Sherri, being faith full is good, but don't forget the history; Your's are sandwiched by Jews and Arabics.
1.IMO: you should read more to find out that with out Jews you won't have x-tions;in other words you should thanks to Jews;
2.You should be careful with Arabics; May be you should know that you are included as the INFIDEL by the Arabs as a target for killing only because you are non believer.( If you are in love with some Arab guys , reconsider!):eusa_angel:
3.You should weigh which is from Jews and Arabs are more dangerous to you ?( Many guys can tell you that "Arabs are more dangerous than Jews").Any volunteers?
4.I wonder where you live, but do you like Europe become Eurabia ? This is urgent situation recently, so Brows more videos and News.
5. Next, waiting your comment.Thanks.

tarzan9600,

I am trying to understand your comments here, but having a little difficulty, what History is it are you telling me I should not forget in your comments in 1?

The History for Christians in Palestine for the past 67 years is of a people living under Israeli Occupation and Israeli Apartheid, and their situation is addressed in the Kairos Palestine document below, a document written by Christians of Palestine.

"This document is the Christian Palestinians’ word to the world about what is happening in Palestine. It is written at this time when we wanted to see the Glory of the grace of God in this land and in the sufferings of its people. In this spirit the document requests the international community to stand by the Palestinian people who have faced oppression, displacement, suffering and clear apartheid for more than six decades. The suffering continues while the international community silently looks on at the occupying State, Israel. Our word is a cry of hope, with love, prayer and faith in God. We address it first of all to ourselves and then to all the churches and Christians in the world, asking them to stand against injustice and apartheid, urging them to work for a just peace in our region, calling on them to revisit theologies that justify crimes perpetrated against our people and the dispossession of the land.

In this historic document, we Palestinian Christians declare that the military occupation of our land is a sin against God and humanity, and that any theology that legitimizes the occupation is far from Christian teachings because true Christian theology is a theology of love and solidarity with the oppressed, a call to justice and equality among peoples.

Home | A Moment of Truth |

Please, read about the hardships Christians face in Palestine addressed in their very own Kairos Palestine document.

Sherri

Just as sherri prefers not to know that Jesus (yeshua to his friends) was a pharisee jew-----she likes to pretend not to know about POLITICAL PRESSURES some clerics face in the land of impending shariah shit. Long ago----when I was young---one of my colleagues was from HAITI------at the time of PAPA DOC duvalier ----I was not well informed about that guy----but did get into some reading-----and asked my colleague a question------THE MAN became a bit agitated and said "nice guy---really nice guy"----it was later on that I learned that PAPA DOC was so much a tyrant that he had INFORMANTS ---virtually around the world in places where Haitians lived

----interestingly enough----I learned the same thing about PAPA ASSAD---in a similar way
----even lately----my hubby ---born in a shariah shit hole cautioned me----when there were still some jews over in that shit hole-----"TO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE---DO NOT GET THEM IN TROUBLE WITH THE ARABS"

There are some Iranians in the USA-----who tread carefully too----

give up the bullshit sherri -------we are all on to you----that is all the non-islamo nazi pigs are on to you--------

When I want to know what is going on with christians in ISRAEL----I talk to christians with family in Israel or Israeli christians -----there are lots-----who fled the filth of islamo nazi oppression -------In fact one of my son's best friends-----a kid whose fluent hebrew impressed my slightly jealous boy-----is from a family of christian syrians which fled to Israel decades ago ------asserted the boy "MY FATHER IS MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD"---
but that is ok because he has no relatives back home in syria

Forum List

Back