Israel Soldiers Racist for NOT Raping Palestinian Girls?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Jews are always accused of being racist. Heck they are accused of doing everything wrong, but this one takes the cakes. Since studies have shown that very few IDF soldiers rape Palestinian women, so few that there are none reported (imagine if one was reported the firestorm in the antisemitic international media).

So the bigots have to put a twist on why that is? The reason they say is not the humanity of the IDF, nope that can't be it. Rather it's because Jews are too racist to rape Arabs!

That is laughable at best. Larry David stated it best: "The penis doesn't care, the penis doesn't no any hatred!"

http://www.israellycool.com/2013/10/15/those-damn-racist-israelis-who-wont-rape-palestinians/
In one case, a professor asked me if I knew how many Palestinians have been raped by IDF forces. I answered that as far as I knew, none. She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don’t rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and disgusted by them that you won’t touch them.”

Yep. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Interestingly enough, this is not even the first time the accusation has been made.

A research paper that won a Hebrew University teachers’ committee prize finds that the lack of IDF rapes of Palestinian women is designed to serve a political purpose.

The abstract of the paper, authored by doctoral candidate Tal Nitzan, notes that the paper shows that “the lack of organized military rape is an alternate way of realizing [particular] political goals.”

The next sentence delineates the particular goals that are realized in this manner: “In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it can be seen that the lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and clarifies the inter-ethnic differences – just as organized military rape would have done.”

The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the soldiers’ eyes.

The paper was published by the Hebrew University’s Shaine Center, based on the recommendation of a Hebrew University professors’ committee headed by Dr. Zali Gurevitch.

“I do not have the entire text in front of me,” Gurevitch said, when contacted by Arutz-7, “and I don’t think we can jump to conclusions based on partial sentences, but I can say the following: This was a very serious paper that asked two important questions: Is the relative lack of IDF rapes a noteworthy phenomenon, and if so, why is it that there are so few IDF rapes when in similar situations around the world, rape is much more common?”

Last edited:
Jews are always accused of being racist. Heck they are accused of doing everything wrong, but this one takes the cakes. Since studies have shown that very few IDF soldiers rape Palestinian women, so few that there are none reported (imagine if one was reported the firestorm in the antisemitic international media).

So the bigots have to put a twist on why that is? The reason they say is not the humanity of the IDF, nope that can't be it. Rather it's because Jews are too racist to rape Arabs!

That is laughable at best. Larry David stated it best: "The penis doesn't care, the penis doesn't no any hatred!"

In one case, a professor asked me if I knew how many Palestinians have been raped by IDF forces. I answered that as far as I knew, none. She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don’t rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and disgusted by them that you won’t touch them.”

Interestingly enough, this is not even the first time the accusation has been made.

A research paper that won a Hebrew University teachers’ committee prize finds that the lack of IDF rapes of Palestinian women is designed to serve a political purpose.

The abstract of the paper, authored by doctoral candidate Tal Nitzan, notes that the paper shows that “the lack of organized military rape is an alternate way of realizing [particular] political goals.”

The next sentence delineates the particular goals that are realized in this manner: “In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it can be seen that the lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and clarifies the inter-ethnic differences – just as organized military rape would have done.”

The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the soldiers’ eyes.

The paper was published by the Hebrew University’s Shaine Center, based on the recommendation of a Hebrew University professors’ committee headed by Dr. Zali Gurevitch.

“I do not have the entire text in front of me,” Gurevitch said, when contacted by Arutz-7, “and I don’t think we can jump to conclusions based on partial sentences, but I can say the following: This was a very serious paper that asked two important questions: Is the relative lack of IDF rapes a noteworthy phenomenon, and if so, why is it that there are so few IDF rapes when in similar situations around the world, rape is much more common?”

[MENTION=5035]GHook93[/MENTION] - you need to add a link to the article you're quoting.

true story-----I was told----by a physician who practiced "upon" Israeli conscripts---
the secret to non rape amongst Israeli soldiers is-----the docs get the kids
convinced that they can be "tested" and if they come up POSITIVE---
their parents will be notified

[MENTION=5035]GHook93[/MENTION] - you need to add a link to the article you're quoting.
sorry about that coyote, done!

Well if that isn't apartheid I don't know what is!

Palestinian girls doesn't rape IDF soldiers so if that's not racist I dunno what is..

Forum List

Back