Israel says Iran has 2 Warships read to go through the Suez Canel:

2 war ships?

color me unimpressed.

I will be everything I have, no, I will even borrow money, sell my kids, give blood, pop out an organ, sell it and bet all that, that the very moment those warships are in the Med there is a US Navy Nuclear Fast Attack Submarine right behind them.

They do one thing stoopud, and they won't live to regret it.

Israel also has its' own subs.

I tried to find a treaty or anything that said that warships couldn't use the canal.

What I found was that about a dozen US warships along with one from Israel used the canal last summer.

So, now I have to wonder why is Israel so upset about it...

Watch them, and be prepared for them in case they try anything. Other than that it should be a non-issue.

First time Iran has done this since 1979. Not a total non-issue. 'Cheeky' of Iran, eh?

Israel has a fundamental need to be pissed it seems.

Damn Jews have a fundamental need not to see warships from an enemy nation that calls for her to be wiped off the map sailing right off her coast! WTF are they thinking! :cuckoo: The arrogance of leftist antisemites like you. What if Israel was directing two of its warships to pass right off Iran's coasts? You would cry foul about this provocation and say good for the Iranians when they attacked and sunk the ships.

Israel better attack with firmnesss! Fuck the PC shit. They will lose no matter what on the PR front. The Arab and Muslim lobby/propaganda machine in Europe is too strong. If they don't attack these ships, then tomorrow it will be 10 ship next week it will be 20, in a month it will be 100!

:lol:

don't over estimate Irans capabilities. The quality of Israel vs the quantity of Iran puts in in Israels favor.

Plus Iran doesn't want war with us. Not real war, with one military fighting another.

One nuclear attack changes any technological advantage Israel has over Iran.

Why assume America would go to war with Iran over Israel? No American soldiers, sailors or pilots fought in any of Israel's numerous wars. NONE! So why would they start now?

I'm not saying that Iran is very smart for this. But just cruising by is perfectly within their rights.

There is not a state of war between Israel and Iran. And hopefully there won't be.

I don't think we would want to see this happen, especially with the current US Administration. We have no clue what would happen.

I tried to find a treaty or anything that said that warships couldn't use the canal.

What I found was that about a dozen US warships along with one from Israel used the canal last summer.

Watch them, and be prepared for them in case they try anything. Other than that it should be a non-issue.

Well the Israelis don't want Iranian warships near their country because the Iranian president threatened to wipe them off the map. GHook has a point, if Israel sits idly by and does nothing there could be 100 Iranian warships in those waters in a month.

Well the Israelis don't want Iranian warships near their country because the Iranian president threatened to wipe them off the map. GHook has a point, if Israel sits idly by and does nothing there could be 100 Iranian warships in those waters in a month.

Which is about how long it might take those same ships to go around Africa. This really should be a non-issue.

Which is about how long it might take those same ships to go around Africa. This really should be a non-issue.

This is all just a diverson for the Iranians to take their peoples attention off of the Iranian regime and back to the usual bad Israelis, smart move actually.

This is all just a diverson for the Iranians to take their peoples attention off of the Iranian regime and back to the usual bad Israelis, smart move actually.

Could be. It bears watching, but no real action at this time.

Could be. It bears watching, but no real action at this time.

You are right. I knew Iran would take advantage of Egypts vulnerability though, they wouldnt be doing this shit if Mubarak was still running the show.

Damn Jews have a fundamental need not to see warships from an enemy nation that calls for her to be wiped off the map sailing right off her coast! WTF are they thinking! :cuckoo: The arrogance of leftist antisemites like you. What if Israel was directing two of its warships to pass right off Iran's coasts? You would cry foul about this provocation and say good for the Iranians when they attacked and sunk the ships.

Israel better attack with firmnesss! Fuck the PC shit. They will lose no matter what on the PR front. The Arab and Muslim lobby/propaganda machine in Europe is too strong. If they don't attack these ships, then tomorrow it will be 10 ship next week it will be 20, in a month it will be 100!

:lol:

don't over estimate Irans capabilities. The quality of Israel vs the quantity of Iran puts in in Israels favor.

Plus Iran doesn't want war with us. Not real war, with one military fighting another.

One nuclear attack changes any technological advantage Israel has over Iran.

Why assume America would go to war with Iran over Israel? No American soldiers, sailors or pilots fought in any of Israel's numerous wars. NONE! So why would they start now?

Israel never asked before b/c there was no need.

Iran won't go nuclear b/c they know it would be time to make the Iranian race extinct.

The last war, the ME didn't have all that oil.

FYI

The Russians pulled crap like this off ours and our allies shores a few times. I think it was the Swedes that trapped a Russian sub in the shallows, just off thier coast.

This is more than likely an annoyance. They want to start some chit but not actually trade blows. Plus like has been said, it gives thier people something better to do than riot.

You are right. I knew Iran would take advantage of Egypts vulnerability though, they wouldnt be doing this shit if Mubarak was still running the show.

Navel operations are planned months in advance
(no link to your previous claim, wiped off etc?)

the Iranian president threatened to wipe them off the map.
Got a link for that gem?

Wipe Israel off map, says Iran's president - Telegraph

Iran's new hard-line president called yesterday for Israel to be "wiped off the map" - the first time for many years that such a high-ranking Iranian official has called for the Jewish state's eradication.

The remarks by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad prompted a chorus of international condemnation.

The White House said they underlined American concerns about Teheran's nuclear ambitions. Several reports have estimated that Iran is five to 10 years away from developing a nuclear weapon.

President Ahmadinejad, elected in June, was addressing a conference in Teheran entitled "The World Without Zionism", attended by about 3,000 conservative students, who chanted: "Death to Israel!" and "Death to America!"

you're welcome

the Iranian president threatened to wipe them off the map.
Got a link for that gem?

Wipe Israel off map, says Iran's president - Telegraph

Iran's new hard-line president called yesterday for Israel to be "wiped off the map" - the first time for many years that such a high-ranking Iranian official has called for the Jewish state's eradication.

The remarks by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad prompted a chorus of international condemnation.

The White House said they underlined American concerns about Teheran's nuclear ambitions. Several reports have estimated that Iran is five to 10 years away from developing a nuclear weapon.

President Ahmadinejad, elected in June, was addressing a conference in Teheran entitled "The World Without Zionism", attended by about 3,000 conservative students, who chanted: "Death to Israel!" and "Death to America!"

you're welcome
Arash Norouzi, who says the statement "wiped off the map" was never made and that Ahmadinejad did not refer to the nation or land mass of Israel, but to the "regime occupying Jerusalem". Norouzi translated the original Persian to English, with the result, "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now you know

Forum List

Back