Israel says Iran has 2 Warships read to go through the Suez Canel:

This is all just a diverson for the Iranians to take their peoples attention off of the Iranian regime and back to the usual bad Israelis, smart move actually.

Could be. It bears watching, but no real action at this time.

You are right. I knew Iran would take advantage of Egypts vulnerability though, they wouldnt be doing this shit if Mubarak was still running the show.

Yeah, the military leadrship running Egypt are a bunch of pussies.

Got a link for that gem?

Wipe Israel off map, says Iran's president - Telegraph

Iran's new hard-line president called yesterday for Israel to be "wiped off the map" - the first time for many years that such a high-ranking Iranian official has called for the Jewish state's eradication.

The remarks by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad prompted a chorus of international condemnation.

The White House said they underlined American concerns about Teheran's nuclear ambitions. Several reports have estimated that Iran is five to 10 years away from developing a nuclear weapon.

President Ahmadinejad, elected in June, was addressing a conference in Teheran entitled "The World Without Zionism", attended by about 3,000 conservative students, who chanted: "Death to Israel!" and "Death to America!"

you're welcome
Arash Norouzi, who says the statement "wiped off the map" was never made and that Ahmadinejad did not refer to the nation or land mass of Israel, but to the "regime occupying Jerusalem". Norouzi translated the original Persian to English, with the result, "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now you know

It's rare when I tell people to go fuck themselves.

but you can go fuck yourself.

You really trying to tell me that "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" is so vastly different that it has any meaning at all?

The end result and the meaning behind the words is tha Iran wants the Jews in Israel dead.

Now you know

Again

Go fuck yourself.

Iran's new hard-line president called yesterday for Israel to be "wiped off the map" - the first time for many years that such a high-ranking Iranian official has called for the Jewish state's eradication.

The remarks by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad prompted a chorus of international condemnation.

The White House said they underlined American concerns about Teheran's nuclear ambitions. Several reports have estimated that Iran is five to 10 years away from developing a nuclear weapon.

President Ahmadinejad, elected in June, was addressing a conference in Teheran entitled "The World Without Zionism", attended by about 3,000 conservative students, who chanted: "Death to Israel!" and "Death to America!"

you're welcome
Arash Norouzi, who says the statement "wiped off the map" was never made and that Ahmadinejad did not refer to the nation or land mass of Israel, but to the "regime occupying Jerusalem". Norouzi translated the original Persian to English, with the result, "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."
Now you know

You really trying to tell me that "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" is so vastly different that it has any meaning at all?

The end result and the meaning behind the words is tha Iran wants the Jews in Israel dead.

Now you know

Again

Go fuck yourself.

I am confused when people tell me they want Israel wiped off the map but they don't mean they want all Israelis killed, how can you have one and not the other? thats like me saying I want the Middle East to be destroyed but I don't want anyone hurt.:eusa_liar:

Now you know

Again

Go fuck yourself.

I am confused when people tell me they want Israel wiped off the map but they don't mean they want all Israelis killed, how can you have one and not the other? thats like me saying I want the Middle East to be destroyed but I don't want anyone hurt.:eusa_liar:

They want to kill all the jews and the pals. The few arabs there get to live in what's left.

You played into Jos's trap. People who don't want to hear can be talked to!

No matter what proof is presented they will show a discredited version as their evidence and claim it as fact! It similar to the troofers!

the Iranian president threatened to wipe them off the map.
Got a link for that gem?

you're welcome

Got a link for that gem?

you're welcome
Now you know

You played into Jos's trap. People who don't want to hear can be talked to!

No matter what proof is presented they will show a discredited version as their evidence and claim it as fact! It similar to the troofers!

Got a link for that gem?

you're welcome

Now you know

Not really.

I knew about that before I linked it up. I just wanted to know if he was a complete ass or just didn't know.

It was too easy and I got to tell some to fuck off.

It's a win, win, win.

From what I read it is Iranian naval trainees making a training voyage and this trip was announced last month. I have yet to see the ships name or types. It could be just a civilian type ship with the trainees on it.

Ahmed Al Manakhly, director of transit in the Suez Canal Authority, told Al Jazeera that for any warship to cross through the canal, "requires approval from the Egyptian ministry of defence and security officials 48 hours in advance."

Al Manakhly said until now they had not received such a request.

He said under international treaties, Egypt cannot prevent passage to vessels of any country unless it is in a state of war with that country.
Iran warships to 'transit Suez' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

In part:

The Israeli Navy will be tracking the two warships as they cross the Suez Canal for the Mediterranean Sea, according to defense officials.

Israel's Defense Minister Ehud Barak said in a statement that it had alerted "friendly nations" about the warships, Reuters reports.

Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman says that "Israel cannot ignore these provocations," according to ynetnews.com.

Israel Warns It Might Act on Iranian Warships Passing Through Suez Canal - FoxNews.com

So what if this scenario plays out and Israel takes action
to sink or disable these ships?

Would that be any different then say, JFK telling the Russians
you can't have offensive missile in Cuba aimed at the US in 1962?

Israel has the righ to defend itself.

It's been suggested this is rouse by Iran to a

Last edited:

No, these are Iranian ships of "War":

old-boat-600.jpg

In part:

The Israeli Navy will be tracking the two warships as they cross the Suez Canal for the Mediterranean Sea, according to defense officials.

Israel's Defense Minister Ehud Barak said in a statement that it had alerted "friendly nations" about the warships, Reuters reports.

Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman says that "Israel cannot ignore these provocations," according to ynetnews.com.

Israel Warns It Might Act on Iranian Warships Passing Through Suez Canal - FoxNews.com

So what if this scenario plays out and Israel takes action
to sink or disable these ships?
Would that be any different then say, JFK telling the Russians
you can't have offensive missile in Cuba aimed at the US in 1962?

It's been suggested this is rouse by Iran to also take the focus off
there own rioting. That is a definite possibility.

No different then Gaddafi the other day urging Palestinians to
rise up against Israel. He knows hes in the shit can too.

All this to blame Israel, for there own internal squabbles.
I would bet on it.

When all else fails the Arabs shout, "push Israel into the sea".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back