Israel says Iran has 2 Warships read to go through the Suez Canel:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
JERUSALEM – Israel's foreign minister claimed Wednesday that Iran is about to send two warships through the Suez Canal for the first time in years, calling it a "provocation," but he offered no evidence. The Egyptian authority that runs the canal denied it.

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said the ships would cross later Wednesday, en route to Syria. He offered no evidence and did not say how he knew it.

"This is a provocation that proves that Iranian audacity and insolence are increasing," he said in a statement

We shall have to wait and see if this is true, eh?

Israel claims Iran warships to transit Suez Canal - Yahoo! News

FOX news broadcast that it is only a handful of hours before they enter the canal.?.?

Really? I don't have cable here (I'm in my bedroom and home sick today) but I'll try to find a link to that, thanks!

That could be almost as much fun a pole shift.
It wouldn't surprise me to see The Chosen (self chosen) attack them.
Their brethren on Wall street would love to see another war.
Dick Cheney and Poppy Bush are sitting naked at their computer screens waiting to jack-off to the " good news", should it happen.
You murkins ready for a draft ?

Israel may act. This is not good at all.

Yes. Israel is pissed.

At least Obama has promised to stand by his ... Muslim Brothers.

On the other hand, if Obama decides to fight Iran, it might actually save his failed Presidency.

One mid-east analyst I heard earlier state that Iran knows that this would piss off Israel and is an attempt by Iran to re-focus Arab attention onto Israel and off of regime change protests.
Makes sense, even tho' I think it wouldn't be all that successful.

Yes. Israel is pissed.

At least Obama has promised to stand by his ... Muslim Brothers.

On the other hand, if Obama decides to fight Iran, it might actually save his failed Presidency.

One mid-east analyst I heard earlier state that Iran knows that this would piss off Israel and is an attempt by Iran to re-focus Arab attention onto Israel and off of regime change protests.
Makes sense, even tho' I think it wouldn't be all that successful.

Good point. I know the Iranian leaders are shaking in their boots after what happened in Egypt. It might be a success considering how weak America has become.

2 war ships?

color me unimpressed.

I will be everything I have, no, I will even borrow money, sell my kids, give blood, pop out an organ, sell it and bet all that, that the very moment those warships are in the Med there is a US Navy Nuclear Fast Attack Submarine right behind them.

They do one thing stoopud, and they won't live to regret it.

Israel has a fundamental need to be pissed it seems.

Damn Jews have a fundamental need not to see warships from an enemy nation that calls for her to be wiped off the map sailing right off her coast! WTF are they thinking! :cuckoo: The arrogance of leftist antisemites like you. What if Israel was directing two of its warships to pass right off Iran's coasts? You would cry foul about this provocation and say good for the Iranians when they attacked and sunk the ships.

Israel better attack with firmnesss! Fuck the PC shit. They will lose no matter what on the PR front. The Arab and Muslim lobby/propaganda machine in Europe is too strong. If they don't attack these ships, then tomorrow it will be 10 ship next week it will be 20, in a month it will be 100!

I tried to find a treaty or anything that said that warships couldn't use the canal.

What I found was that about a dozen US warships along with one from Israel used the canal last summer.

So, now I have to wonder why is Israel so upset about it...

Watch them, and be prepared for them in case they try anything. Other than that it should be a non-issue.

Israel has a fundamental need to be pissed it seems.

Damn Jews have a fundamental need not to see warships from an enemy nation that calls for her to be wiped off the map sailing right off her coast! WTF are they thinking! :cuckoo: The arrogance of leftist antisemites like you. What if Israel was directing two of its warships to pass right off Iran's coasts? You would cry foul about this provocation and say good for the Iranians when they attacked and sunk the ships.

Israel better attack with firmnesss! Fuck the PC shit. They will lose no matter what on the PR front. The Arab and Muslim lobby/propaganda machine in Europe is too strong. If they don't attack these ships, then tomorrow it will be 10 ship next week it will be 20, in a month it will be 100!

:lol:

don't over estimate Irans capabilities. The quality of Israel vs the quantity of Iran puts in in Israels favor.

Plus Iran doesn't want war with us. Not real war, with one military fighting another.

I tried to find a treaty or anything that said that warships couldn't use the canal.

What I found was that about a dozen US warships along with one from Israel used the canal last summer.

So, now I have to wonder why is Israel so upset about it...

Watch them, and be prepared for them in case they try anything. Other than that it should be a non-issue.

Because the genocidal nation of Iran will pass through the canal and then sail only miles off the Israel coast on its way to Syria!

Your a military man. During any American war would we want enemy nation warships sailing right off our coasts? The British during the War of 1812? The Spanish during the Spanish American War? The Germans during WW I or II? Or the Russians during the Cold War? Absolutely not!

New Topics

Forum List

Back