Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end

Morbid interest in Jews.

Can be quite addictive, can't it?
You have propaganda and invincible chosen stuff, fanatic religious second class Christian Zionism. Have fun with your economy class place in heaven.
I have history. I saw movies and read books. The Wehrmacht was suspicious of the entire Nazism, and massacres were not carried out by the Wehrmacht but by services like the SD (Sicherheitsdienst) or special SS units.

You saw movies? And read books? Didn't we all?

What has Christian Zionism to do with me?

Do you know any Holocaust survivors? Personally?
So then you are just in line with US foreign policies and celebrate the womens´ freedom in democratic Saudi Arabia?
If you read the reports and see the docus you will realize that "holocaust survivors" are all over the place...

Is there something wrong with you?

I asked if you knew one personally.

All you do is read newspapers and magazines.
I also asked you something.

No you didn't.

Israeli UN Envoy Reveals: Iran Spends $7 Billion Annually on Terror Activities in Middle East.

Israeli UN Ambassador Danny Danon revealed to the Security Council on Tuesday details of Iran’s terror activities throughout the Middle East.

“The Iranian regime’s obsession with Israel is not just well-known. It is expensive,” he said. “Seven billion dollars annually are directed toward the never ending attempts to destroy Israel. Follow the bloody trail of money starting in Tehran and you will arrive at the terror tunnels in Lebanon and Gaza and the weapons warehouses in Syria. It is now trying to infiltrate Judea and Samaria,”

“With the help of Saleh Al-Arouri, Hamas’ deputy political chief, and Saeed Izadi, the head of the Palestinian branch of the Iranian Quds Force, Iran is trying to turn Judea and Samaria into a fourth military front against Israel,” Danon added. “The world’s silence allows Iran to continue with its operations and aggression to undermine stability in the Middle East.”

The ambassador urged the Security Council to blacklist Hamas and Hezbollah, noting that “weakening these terrorist organizations is the first step to dismantling the epicenter of terrorism that sits in Tehran.”

Israeli UN Envoy Reveals: Iran Spends $7 Billion Annually on Terror Activities in Middle East
How Israel helped create Hamas

sheeeesh Capt Blei-------your article presents sophistry which could easily be used
to explain how Jesus was the founder of the german Nazi party
Jesus founded the NSDAP?

Of course. Didn't he tell you?

You have propaganda and invincible chosen stuff, fanatic religious second class Christian Zionism. Have fun with your economy class place in heaven.
I have history. I saw movies and read books. The Wehrmacht was suspicious of the entire Nazism, and massacres were not carried out by the Wehrmacht but by services like the SD (Sicherheitsdienst) or special SS units.

So then you are just in line with US foreign policies and celebrate the womens´ freedom in democratic Saudi Arabia?
If you read the reports and see the docus you will realize that "holocaust survivors" are all over the place...

No you didn't.
See that sentence with the question mark?

Israeli UN Envoy Reveals: Iran Spends $7 Billion Annually on Terror Activities in Middle East.

Israeli UN Ambassador Danny Danon revealed to the Security Council on Tuesday details of Iran’s terror activities throughout the Middle East.

“The Iranian regime’s obsession with Israel is not just well-known. It is expensive,” he said. “Seven billion dollars annually are directed toward the never ending attempts to destroy Israel. Follow the bloody trail of money starting in Tehran and you will arrive at the terror tunnels in Lebanon and Gaza and the weapons warehouses in Syria. It is now trying to infiltrate Judea and Samaria,”

“With the help of Saleh Al-Arouri, Hamas’ deputy political chief, and Saeed Izadi, the head of the Palestinian branch of the Iranian Quds Force, Iran is trying to turn Judea and Samaria into a fourth military front against Israel,” Danon added. “The world’s silence allows Iran to continue with its operations and aggression to undermine stability in the Middle East.”

The ambassador urged the Security Council to blacklist Hamas and Hezbollah, noting that “weakening these terrorist organizations is the first step to dismantling the epicenter of terrorism that sits in Tehran.”

Israeli UN Envoy Reveals: Iran Spends $7 Billion Annually on Terror Activities in Middle East
How Israel helped create Hamas

sheeeesh Capt Blei-------your article presents sophistry which could easily be used
to explain how Jesus was the founder of the german Nazi party
Jesus founded the NSDAP?

Of course. Didn't he tell you?
Of course he did but I didn´t believe him.

No you didn't.
See that sentence with the question mark?

:puhleeze:

You obviously haven't learned the code.

RE: Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end (12 JAN '19)
⁜→ Bleipriester, et al,

I'm still waiting for the reports on "Israel´s terror attacks on Syria." In the 10 days since this thread opened, I am having trouble making a connection between attacks by Israel and terrorism.

Terrorism in Syria.png

RE: Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end
⁜→ Bleipriester, et al,

What is the strategic advantage in the targeting of Israeli aircraft?

Bibi will whine and cry. Dissembling talks of "self defense" will not convince Syrian air defense missiles.
(COMMENT)

Who are you supporting?

• The Assad Regime?
• Hezbollah?
• ISIS?​

Who?
(COMMENT)

I'm waiting for someone to express or substantiate the allegation of Israeli terrorism launched against Syria.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end
⁜→ Bleipriester, et al,

I'm quite sure that the Israelis (Jerusalem vs Tel Aviv) understand the threat presented by the IRGC-QF (and Tehran).

Yeah, there is something different to be seen from a different angle.

Schwere israelische Luftangriffe in Syrien
Heavy Israeli airstrikes in Syria

Translation
The Israeli Air Force bombed scores of Iranian targets in neighboring Syria on the night of Monday. It is Israel's most serious attack yet in Syria, Israeli television reported in the morning. He was said to be in response to an attack by Iran's al-kudds brigades with a rocket on the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

Israeli forces said targets of the al-kudds brigades and the Syrian army had been targeted. Among them are several weapons depots and a facility at Damascus International Airport, a target of Iranian intelligence, as well as an Iranian training camp. The Al kuds Brigades are the elite unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guards and are mainly used abroad.

On Sunday, Israel's missile defense had intercepted a projectile that the al-kuds brigades allegedly fired at the Golan. Israeli visitors to the Hermon ski area witnessed the incident. On Monday, the facility was expected to remain closed in light of the tense situation. Earlier, Israeli fighter jets fired several missiles at Damascus airport, but they are believed to have been intercepted by Syrian defenses.

I don't believe that the recent entanglement with the Israeli air penetration reconnaissance was a full-on strike at the airport in Damascus.
Israeli TV said it was the heaviest attack on Syria at all with "dozens" of missiles! Report comes later.
Schwere israelische Luftangriffe in Syrien
(COMMENT)

The story reveals something different when viewed by a different perspective.

Most Respectfully,
R
I know what you mean. Looks like the "Iranian threat" is not considered serious in Tel Aviv, then.
(COMMENT)

The Israelis are quite adept at multi-tasking. This is especially true against such threats as posed by Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Activities, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighter.

Most Respectfully,
R

Not fact.
lol Of course it's a fact. You're beginning to sound like Baghdad Bob.
No, it isn´t. Air defense cannot intercept all missiles each time. But the Russian stuff is still way better than Iron Dome (made in UK, assembled in Israel) or Patriot.
Now your posts are so silly, you'e starting to make Baghdad Bob look good. Nothing Syria has can prevent Israel from destroying any target it goes after in Syria.
This is not about equipment but politics. Israel´s ally will protect them, otherwise a single strike would take out the Israeli air strips and the spook would be over. Syria´s ally, on the other hand, is always about appeasement, they hold love-ins and let the peace doves fly. At some point, however, there should be a red line, but Russia doesn´t have one, it seems, even when a plane full of Russians gets downed.
So the bully can send all the missiles he needs to overcome air defense.
Russia is not going to attack Israel and none of the Arabs or Iranians can. Get over it, the only option Assad has if he wants to end the Israeli attacks on Iranian and Hezbollah positions in Syria is to get the Iranians and Hezbollah out of Syria.

So let's sum it up:

• idiot opened a thread in the wrong forum,
  • was caught lying in the title
  • posts links contradicting his own BS, but won't look at them because of "slow connection"
  • realizing he's the joke of the room, reserves to claiming Israel should belong to Germany just to further prove us he's a real case of mental impotency.

When you burn the Reichskriegsflagge, does it mean you want to make peace?

It means that You deserve a mug of beer on Your dumb lying Nazi head.

"Wehrmacht service, in the early years of the war, protected them from the Gestapo."
Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army

You see, Wehrmacht was suspicious of NS leadership.

You're talking about Jews who were persecuted for having Jewish relatives, who were seeking any possible way to survive and secure the lives of their families from Nazi executions.

Just like the Kurds in Assad's army,
and just like the Nazi filth, he's now boasting about "protecting" them, after decades of sadistic treatment by both of the Assad psychopaths.

Gosh no wonder an Assad trash is glorifying Hitler's Germany,
both deserve to meet the same humiliating end and their names erased from the ranks of humanity.

What happens after that? Syria turns into Libya, that's what. Derp!

Wrong Answer. Assad actually kept the peace pretty good, and Saddam Hussein and Khadafi helped keep peace, too.

Don't give me that bleeding heart bullshit, they rule(d) over violent, tribal people. (some of them are)

That "regime-change" crap never works.

Ground to air missiles would if they were IRANIAN and could reach Israeli airspace.. That's the point.. But folks are confusing ground to air missiles with ground to ground missiles. EITHER type with Iranian logos on them are potential Israeli targets if they can reach the borders of Israel from this SNAFU zone...
What happens within Syrian sovereign borders, is none of Israel's god-damn business. Israel does not dictate what other countries can (and cannot) do. These Israeli bombing raids are going on in Syrian air space. This is just another example of Israeli aggression.

I agree. But a ground to air missile system that overlaps Israels borders is their 'god-damn' business.. Just like the ground to ground missiles.

Ground to air missiles would if they were IRANIAN and could reach Israeli airspace.. That's the point.. But folks are confusing ground to air missiles with ground to ground missiles. EITHER type with Iranian logos on them are potential Israeli targets if they can reach the borders of Israel from this SNAFU zone...
What happens within Syrian sovereign borders, is none of Israel's god-damn business. Israel does not dictate what other countries can (and cannot) do. These Israeli bombing raids are going on in Syrian air space. This is just another example of Israeli aggression.

I agree. But a ground to air missile system that overlaps Israels borders is their 'god-damn' business.. Just like the ground to ground missiles.

Even when my daughter lived in Israel, missiles lobbed over from Syria, and sojourns in bomb shelters were regular occurrences.

And that was long before the present hostilities.

Even when my daughter lived in Israel, missiles lobbed over from Syria, and sojourns in bomb shelters were regular occurrences.

And that was long before the present hostilities.

Israel was actually making headway in talking to Assad before he lost control of his country. He has made the wrong choice for that neighborhood siding with Iran because Egypt, Jordan, Saudi and to some extent even Turkey aren't happy with a resident Iranian military presence in his country...

1. you forgot to put civilians in your post--too late now!!
It is not limited to civilians if you can read.

2. and you didn't prove it was unlawful
Neither are the attacks related to the Syrian-Israeli war nor is Israel at war with Iran.

3. self defense is not a political aim
This is not self defense.

they do not directly target civilians
See answer 1.

Israel not at war with Iran?

You sure about that?
Yes.

Israel vs Iran - are they at war, what are they fighting about and what military powers do they have?
Do You look for the most ridiculous things to say, or You just dumb as a shoe?

“We’re ready for the decisive war that will bring about Israel’s disappearance from the earth. Our young airmen are prepared for the day when Israel will be destroyed,” Brig Gen Aziz Nasirzadeh said, according to an Iranian news site.
Personal opinion/statement. 4000 Iranian troops leaves you scared shitless.

Israeli Minister: Main threat is the Israeli security policy, not Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran
You described Iranians like some naked dogs...
We Israelis, in defense issues, prefer to believe our enemies and question our friends.

Last edited:
It is not limited to civilians if you can read.

Neither are the attacks related to the Syrian-Israeli war nor is Israel at war with Iran.

This is not self defense.

See answer 1.

Israel not at war with Iran?

You sure about that?
Yes.

Israel vs Iran - are they at war, what are they fighting about and what military powers do they have?
Do You look for the most ridiculous things to say, or You just dumb as a shoe?

“We’re ready for the decisive war that will bring about Israel’s disappearance from the earth. Our young airmen are prepared for the day when Israel will be destroyed,” Brig Gen Aziz Nasirzadeh said, according to an Iranian news site.

Israeli Minister: Main threat is the Israeli security policy, not Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran
We Israelis, in defense issues, prefer to believe our enemies and question our friends.
No, I didn´t. You can look up and you´ll see that such statements by Iranian army men are made on a daily basis - since decades.
The Iranian airforce has neither the order nor the capability to attack Israel.

No, I didn´t. You can look up and you´ll see that such statements by Iranian army men are made on a daily basis - since decades.
And all of them are taken seriously.

Get to the table and talk. Times are changing in Iran:

Rohani warns hardliners of dwindling piety, unblocks social networks

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu meets with IDF troops at the Shizafon Training Base, Jan. 23, 2019. Photo: Netanyahu’s Twitter account.

While observing a training exercise at an IDF base in southern Israel on Wednesday, Netanyahu — who also is currently filling the role of defense minister — told troops, “I am certain of our ability to defeat the enemy. We are challenged from north and south, and from the east and from distant arenas — we are up to the task in these arenas.”

Turning his attention to the Tehran regime, Netanyahu said, “The main enemy that we face is Iran. Iran declares its intention to destroy us with nuclear weapons, which we are committed to thwarting. But Iran is also building forces around us. It wants to squeeze us. They established a forward base in Lebanon, via Hezbollah. They established a southern base in Gaza, supported by Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and now they want to establish a third base, right on our border, opposite the Golan Heights, as the Iranian military entrenches itself in Syria.”

“We are committed to fighting all of these,” he continued. “We are striking at the Iranian military in Syria. The IDF is the only military that is fighting the Iranian military in Syria. We are neutralizing the tunnels weapon, now with Operation Northern Shield in Lebanon, and in Gaza. We are facing Iran and its proxies on these three fronts.”

After Gaza Border Flare-Up, Israel’s Netanyahu Vows ‘Lethal’ Response to Any Further Violence

I prefer reading non official reports from the country itself, from the streets.
Iran has a lot of serious problems and the government is applying desperate actions towards the simple people throughout the country. Just recently there were violent riots as militia was sent to confiscate foreign currency from stores.

Unfortunately none of that diminishes the danger, on the contrary.
And again Israeli military is not on Iran's borders, Iranian military is 2,363 km away from home on both Israel's northern and southern borders. Not to mention their expanse to Iraq and Yemen.

Do You think Iranians really support this kind of expedition on their behalf?
They see former enemies forming an alliance against the export of their Islamist Revolution, and know it's for real. Simple Iranians also know that Israelis have no other choice, given the chance they would vote for Netanyahu if he had a Persian name.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu meets with IDF troops at the Shizafon Training Base, Jan. 23, 2019. Photo: Netanyahu’s Twitter account.

While observing a training exercise at an IDF base in southern Israel on Wednesday, Netanyahu — who also is currently filling the role of defense minister — told troops, “I am certain of our ability to defeat the enemy. We are challenged from north and south, and from the east and from distant arenas — we are up to the task in these arenas.”

Turning his attention to the Tehran regime, Netanyahu said, “The main enemy that we face is Iran. Iran declares its intention to destroy us with nuclear weapons, which we are committed to thwarting. But Iran is also building forces around us. It wants to squeeze us. They established a forward base in Lebanon, via Hezbollah. They established a southern base in Gaza, supported by Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and now they want to establish a third base, right on our border, opposite the Golan Heights, as the Iranian military entrenches itself in Syria.”

“We are committed to fighting all of these,” he continued. “We are striking at the Iranian military in Syria. The IDF is the only military that is fighting the Iranian military in Syria. We are neutralizing the tunnels weapon, now with Operation Northern Shield in Lebanon, and in Gaza. We are facing Iran and its proxies on these three fronts.”

After Gaza Border Flare-Up, Israel’s Netanyahu Vows ‘Lethal’ Response to Any Further Violence
He´s lying. The IDF officially ended this operation days ago.

He´s lying. The IDF officially ended this operation days ago.

Don't worry about it.

I prefer reading non official reports from the country itself, from the streets.
Iran has a lot of serious problems and the government is applying desperate actions towards the simple people throughout the country. Just recently there were violent riots as militia was sent to confiscate foreign currency from stores.

Unfortunately none of that diminishes the danger, on the contrary.
And again Israeli military is not on Iran's borders, Iranian military is 2,363 km away from home on both Israel's northern and southern borders. Not to mention their expanse to Iraq and Yemen.

Do You think Iranians really support this kind of expedition on their behalf?
They see former enemies forming an alliance against the export of their Islamist Revolution, and know it's for real. Simple Iranians also know that Israelis have no other choice, given the chance they would vote for Netanyahu if he had a Persian name.

Amanda-Iran.jpg

You must realize that the US support that Israel receives is the main reason for the tensions. Israel is not ready to talk. You government maintains Hamas. Why are they still there? Do you think bombing schools and hospitals will make them go away?
Iran is helping Syria to end the war:
Iran: "The world will be surprised by what we and the Syrian military leadership are preparing."

Forum List

Back