Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end

Bibi will whine and cry. Dissembling talks of "self defense" will not convince Syrian air defense missiles.

saanoteunjwf.jpg
phave.perhaps if syria would stop attacking isreal same for yeman and the palistaine mugs backed by iran
When did Syria attack Israel?

You must not watch the news very much or a very stupid new try the bbc some time.
Iran has launched missles numerous times from the Damascus area among others.Russia and
Assad is playing obama sticking his thumps up his rear end and spinning pretending its not been happing .
Iran is a serious problem in the middle east.
Thanks to obama they now have billions in cash and income rhey didnt have before.
They are supplying missles and mortors in Yemen whick are used to attack the saudis who have restrained them self greatly .
Iran backs the palistaine rebels who regulary attack iran.
You are either uninformed about world events or are a moron .

And Iran still rakes in billions despite sanctions. I was looking at some financial facts and figures yesterday.

I wonder if their caviar production is lucrative.
Cant say russias is doing fine and irans oil production is booming.
Along with their production of short range missles and mortors .

Bibi will whine and cry. Dissembling talks of "self defense" will not convince Syrian air defense missiles.

saanoteunjwf.jpg
phave.perhaps if syria would stop attacking isreal same for yeman and the palistaine mugs backed by iran
When did Syria attack Israel?

You must not watch the news very much or a very stupid new try the bbc some time.
Iran has launched missles numerous times from the Damascus area among others.Russia and
Assad is playing obama sticking his thumps up his rear end and spinning pretending its not been happing .
Iran is a serious problem in the middle east.
Thanks to obama they now have billions in cash and income rhey didnt have before.
They are supplying missles and mortors in Yemen whick are used to attack the saudis who have restrained them self greatly .
Iran backs the palistaine rebels who regulary attack iran.
You are either uninformed about world events or are a moron .

And Iran still rakes in billions despite sanctions. I was looking at some financial facts and figures yesterday.

I wonder if their caviar production is lucrative.
Cant say russias is doing fine and irans oil production is booming.
Along with their production of short range missles and mortors .

Russia provides a gas pipeline. Keeps BLEI warm at night.

You see an Israeli base on Iran's borders?
Do they need one? They would even be allowed to use Saudi air fields in case of war.
However, the Iranian presence in Syria is not about Israel. The war in Syria´s south is over and the final government offensive was conducted without foreign troops:
Syria´s southern offensive to take place without foreign troops

So no Israeli base on Iran's borders?
Sell Your Persian carpets to someone else.
There is actually no reason to make a difference.

You keep mumbling something...
So your ally has Iran surrounded.

Same can be said regarding the other side.
We're a tiny country and a minority, everyone knows what's at stake.

Do they need one? They would even be allowed to use Saudi air fields in case of war.
However, the Iranian presence in Syria is not about Israel. The war in Syria´s south is over and the final government offensive was conducted without foreign troops:
Syria´s southern offensive to take place without foreign troops

No offensive but if the Jews didn´t betray Germany for the desert and stayed in Germany, we´d have won WWI and everything would be fine.
I also know your situation but you´re not making allies, either. And I know, there is radicalism not different to Hamas, Jews only roads that even lead through Palestinian quarters and so on. And you cannot whine about Hamas when you do nothing about them but some "cosmetic" operations. Look, how Bashar is dealing with groups way larger and more evil than Hamas.

No offensive but if the Jews didn´t betray Germany for the desert and stayed in Germany, we´d have won WWI and everything would be fine.
I also know your situation but you´re not making allies, either. And I know, there is radicalism not different to Hamas, Jews only roads that even lead through Palestinian quarters and so on. And you cannot whine about Hamas when you do nothing about them but some "cosmetic" operations. Look, how Bashar is dealing with groups way larger and more evil than Hamas.

No offence?

That was highly offensive.

No offence?

No. It took a holocaust to revive Israel. The Jews were fooled and didn´t get their country after WWI. Do you know the movie with the Jews on hunger strike because the Brits refused to let them go to Israel after WWII? No? Why should you...

No offence?

No. It took a holocaust to revive Israel. The Jews were fooled and didn´t get their country after WWI. Do you know the movie with the Jews on hunger strike because the Brits refused to let them go to Israel after WWII? No? Why should you...

Why shouldn't I?

No offence?

Why shouldn't I?
For the correct historic understanding. The Brits didn´t want to give their Palestine-Mandate to the Jews, despite they promised.

No offence?

Why shouldn't I?
For the correct historic understanding. The Brits didn´t want to give their Palestine-Mandate to the Jews, despite they promised.

They were Arabists, and didn't want to risk a war with French controlled Syria.

No offence?

Why shouldn't I?

A sad, sad accuse for cheating on them and interning them in their camps, don´t you think? This they could have known before. Looks, like your "opinion" is just made up. They would call me a Nazi for using such excuses.

No offence?

Why shouldn't I?

A sad, sad accuse for cheating on them and interning them in their camps, don´t you think? This they could have known before. Looks, like your "opinion" is just made up. They would call me a Nazi for using such excuses.

A waste of time and bandwidth, trying to discuss with you.

Why shouldn't I?

You yet have to make a point, anyway.

Why shouldn't I?

Clickbait.

In other words, you want me to stay and feed you.

I'd rather read the weather forecast.

Clickbait.

In other words, you want me to stay and feed you.

I'd rather read the weather forecast.
Yeah, feed me.

Forum List

Back