Israel’s right or not to exist – The facts and truth

According to tinmore---the MORMONS INVADED UTAH and the AMISH INVADED Pennsylvannia and the MUSLIMS INVADED JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY

Ptah is the Grand Architect, Creator of the Universe
By Thought, by Word, came the Heavens and the Earth

His promise to Abraham, "Through Isaac shall your descendants be named,"
So through his grandson Jacob-Israel, the blessed Anglo-Saxon people came

They shall inherit the land by lot according to their families
They shall inherit according to the tribes of their fathers
Chapter 33:54, chapter 34:1-29, the Book of Numbers

But if they do not drive out the inhabitants of the land before them,
They will become thorns, sticks in their sides, steal from their hem

Jacob-Israel’s Tribes are Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, beyond the Jordan,
Gad, Asher, Isaachar, Zebulon, Joseph and his sons (Manasseh and Ephraim), Benjamin

Now, born inside of Egypt were Manasseh and his brother, Ephraim,
And Joseph saw that Jacob-Israel blessed them because of Abraham

A wild bull is Ephraim, Great Britain, a Monarchy, a Company of Nations,
A wild ox is the United States, Manasseh, a Republic, a Birthright Nation

The LORD said to Moses, 'Command the people of Israel to take, occupy Canaan
The south side from the wilderness of Zin, perpetual is the Book of the Egyptian'

More proof that religion, myths and gifts from an invisible superbeing are at the root of the conflict. Which in itself is more proof that we're not far removed from the cavemen.

Who said that?

You did. Look below for the definition of INVASION , That is the word you used

in·vade(n-vd)
v. in·vad·ed, in·vad·ing, in·vades
v.tr.
1. To enter by force in order to conquer or pillage.
2. To encroach or intrude on; violate: "The principal of the trusts could not be invaded without trustee approval" (Barbara Goldsmith).
3. To overrun as if by invading; infest: "About 1917 the shipworm invaded the harbor of San Francisco" (Rachel Carson).
4. To enter and permeate, especially harmfully.

If I lived in a primarly white area, blacks started moving in and I complained they were INVADING my neighborhood anyone with just one brain cell would understand what I am saying. Understand? Doubt it :clap2:

OK, invasion fits.

Bad analogy. If those blacks were coming in by the boatload from Africa with the stated goal of taking over your country, that would be an invasion.

But what does that have to do with the native Jews who had been living in Hebron for a long time?

In the early 1900's to 1948 the Jews were threatening to " take over" all of " Palestine" which never existed?? Hebron is just ONE example of the killing that has gone on for Centuries of the Jews that were NATIVE TO THE AREA ! You mean to say that if just the " Native Jews" wanted their own Country that would have been O.K. with the Arab World?? lol Another Pro- Palestinian lie

You did. Look below for the definition of INVASION , That is the word you used

in·vade(n-vd)
v. in·vad·ed, in·vad·ing, in·vades
v.tr.
1. To enter by force in order to conquer or pillage.
2. To encroach or intrude on; violate: "The principal of the trusts could not be invaded without trustee approval" (Barbara Goldsmith).
3. To overrun as if by invading; infest: "About 1917 the shipworm invaded the harbor of San Francisco" (Rachel Carson).
4. To enter and permeate, especially harmfully.

If I lived in a primarly white area, blacks started moving in and I complained they were INVADING my neighborhood anyone with just one brain cell would understand what I am saying. Understand? Doubt it :clap2:

OK, invasion fits.

Bad analogy. If those blacks were coming in by the boatload from Africa with the stated goal of taking over your country, that would be an invasion.

But what does that have to do with the native Jews who had been living in Hebron for a long time?

In the early 1900's to 1948 the Jews were threatening to " take over" all of " Palestine" which never existed?? Hebron is just ONE example of the killing that has gone on for Centuries of the Jews that were NATIVE TO THE AREA ! You mean to say that if just the " Native Jews" wanted their own Country that would have been O.K. with the Arab World?? lol Another Pro- Palestinian lie

The native Jews were already living in their own country.

If course that does not change any borders. And what countries violated the armistice lines?

There are 1922 borders, There are no 1947 borders.

I guess that means the Borders set forth by the U.N. in 1947 prior to the Jewish State declaring it's independence and what was " agreed "upon in 1949 in the Armistice " agreement" is illegal. That means Israel doesn't have to agree to them. After all, the Arabs never accepted them.

Who broke the Armistice Agreement? THE ARABS who do not believe Israel or Jews have the right to exist

In 1947 borders were proposed as part of an agreement that was offered. The offer was rejected and the proposed borders were never established. There never were any 1947 borders.

There were armistice lines drawn after the 1948 war. They were specifically not to be political or territorial borders. There were no 1949 borders.

Israel first crossed the armistice lines when it attacked Egypt in 1967.

Egypt initiated the War with Nasser threatening to destroy Israel, then together with Jordan actually order the U.N. out of the area and in addition start to mass their military along Israel's border.

If a bunch of thugs threatens to beat myself and my friends up, actually comes at us, we are under NO LEGAL obligation to LITERALLY wait until they put their hands on us.

They didn't respect the " borders" then( The borders you claim never existed). Israel doesn't have to respect them now. Since you are so fond of the " Armistice Agreement" which never was, Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to E. Jerusalem. Of course they didn't. Israel will never be deprived of that area again. :clap2::clap2:

OK, invasion fits.

Israel already existed? ( Maybe not by that name) Tell that to the U.N. or League of Nations Better yet, tell it to the Jews in Hebron and other places in the ME where they were slaughtered

Israel already existed? ( Maybe not by that name) Tell that to the U.N. or League of Nations Better yet, tell it to the Jews in Hebron and other places in the ME where they were slaughtered

So Israel never existed before, you just said so. :lol:

Are you saying that the native Jews had no right to live in their own country.

Another stupid Pro Palestinian remark Hitler just went in and invaded Countries who never initiated attacks against them unlike the Arab Countries who are sworn to Israel's destruction and initiated every single war The Arabs didn't want to accept the 67 borders then? Israel will not accept them now
Israel started the '67 war, so it's not a stupid remark.

Another Pro Palestinian lie The Arabs initiated it with their Verbal threats and actions and Israel responded

It is Fact that Israel started the war in 1967 by attacking Egypt.

If you cannot deal with the facts of the conflict, it sounds like a personal problem to me.

"War!

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.[11]"

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-...s/vol49no1/html_files/arab_israeli_war_1.html

Ptah is the Grand Architect, Creator of the Universe
By Thought, by Word, came the Heavens and the Earth

His promise to Abraham, "Through Isaac shall your descendants be named,"
So through his grandson Jacob-Israel, the blessed Anglo-Saxon people came

They shall inherit the land by lot according to their families
They shall inherit according to the tribes of their fathers
Chapter 33:54, chapter 34:1-29, the Book of Numbers

But if they do not drive out the inhabitants of the land before them,
They will become thorns, sticks in their sides, steal from their hem

Jacob-Israel’s Tribes are Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, beyond the Jordan,
Gad, Asher, Isaachar, Zebulon, Joseph and his sons (Manasseh and Ephraim), Benjamin

Now, born inside of Egypt were Manasseh and his brother, Ephraim,
And Joseph saw that Jacob-Israel blessed them because of Abraham

A wild bull is Ephraim, Great Britain, a Monarchy, a Company of Nations,
A wild ox is the United States, Manasseh, a Republic, a Birthright Nation

The LORD said to Moses, 'Command the people of Israel to take, occupy Canaan
The south side from the wilderness of Zin, perpetual is the Book of the Egyptian'

More proof that religion, myths and gifts from an invisible superbeing are at the root of the conflict. Which in itself is more proof that we're not far removed from the cavemen.

I almost thanked you for your post, as I certainly do agree someone trying today to literally apply all of that to our world would be doing nothing beneficial for any of us.

But on second thought, I think it is just words written by man to describe their view of some past events.

The problem is not the words, it is how they are interpreted.

So Israel never existed before, you just said so. :lol:

Show me one post where I " claimed" that the JEWISH STATE existed before May 14, 1948. You can't because I never have. You are a typical Pro- Palestinian liar. The U.S. didn't exist at one time. So what? Jordan received it's independence shortly before Israel. So what? Show me where " Palestine" was ever a Country. It never was and still isn't lol :clap2:

http://Click here: Who Started The Six Day War?[

/URL]
Israel started the '67 war, so it's not a stupid remark.

Another Pro Palestinian lie The Arabs initiated it with their Verbal threats and actions and Israel responded

It is Fact that Israel started the war in 1967 by attacking Egypt.

If you cannot deal with the facts of the conflict, it sounds like a personal problem to me.

"War!

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.[11]"

[url]https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol49no1/html_files/arab_israeli_war_1.html

Palestine Facts

History Through World War I to the British Mandate

Who initiated hostilities in the Six Day War?

One of the frequently heard claims against Israel is that she started the Six Day War in1967, that Israel attacked peaceful Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq on June 5, 1967 and seized the Gaza Strip from Egypt, the “West Bank” from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria in an act of aggression.

The background to the Six Day War is quite different from the propagandistic claims of pro-Arab sources. Egypt and Israel’s other neighboring countries — all Arabs — took actions in a series of increasingly provocativeand threatening steps during May and early June of 1967, accompanied with rhetoric stating very clearly the intent to attack and destroy Israel. Attempts by Israel to negotiate, find United Nations support, or other international diplomatic resolution failed. The United Nations Emergency Forces (UNEF) stationed on the Egyptian-Israeli border were withdrawn without any discussion. A US plan to lift the blockcade of Israeli shipping found little support internationally.

Arab mobilization compelled Israel to mobilize its forces, 80 percent of which were reserve civilians. Israel feared slow economic strangulation because of the costs of long-term mobilization and the damage of the shipping blockcade. Israeli leaders feared the consequences of absorbing an Arab first strike against its civilian population, many of whom lived only miles from Arab-controlled territory. Incendiary Arab rhetoric threatening Israel’s annihilation terrified Israeli society and contributed to the pressures to go to war.

Faced with few choices, on June 4, 1967 the Cabinet authorized the Prime Minister and the Minister of Defence to decide on appropriate steps to defend the State of Israel.On June 5, Israel launched a pre-emptive strike against Egypt and captured the Sinai Peninsula and the Gaza Strip. Despite an Israeli appeal to Jordan to stay out of the conflict, Jordan attacked Israel and thereby lost control of the West Bank and the eastern sector of Jerusalem. Israel went on to capture the Golan Heights from Syria by the time the war ended on June 10. Click here fora more complete article on the Course of the 1967 War.

If you refuse to deal with the facts of the conflict it sounds like a personal problem to me. What the article doesn't address is that Syria was shooting at them from the Golan Heights

http://Click here: Who Started The Six Day War? :D

Show me one post where I " claimed" that the JEWISH STATE existed before May 14, 1948. You can't because I never have. You are a typical Pro- Palestinian liar. The U.S. didn't exist at one time. So what? Jordan received it's independence shortly before Israel. So what? Show me where " Palestine" was ever a Country. It never was and still isn't lol :clap2:

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg
...and get out of jail? British coin, British passport. Palestine never was, a country.

Picture3399.jpg

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

The one to the left is Counterfeit ( Just like their " State")) lol :clap2:

I watched the UN proceedings from beginning to end----interspersed
with interviews of the various diplomats -----there is no question that ---
anything muslim in the General Assembly could not WAIT for
a war to start----and the Israeli rep. was apprehensive--------
it as only by about the fourth day of the actual fighting that
the muslims in the room lost their MANIACAL grins-----when the
phrase "cease fire" was introduced----one of them cried.
Based on reports from egypt ---and the very DELIGHTED
diplomats early on---I was convinced Israel was being defeated.

The idea that the war of 1967 was STARTED by a little vandalism
at an egyptian airport-----is utterly idiotic. If Nasser and the rest of
the UAR dog pack did not want a war----they should not have said
they DID

Forum List

Back