Israel reaches deal with Hamas

As far as I understand, there is no pause in Israel operations unless hostages are being released.

I hope Israel is relentless until they "have to" stop. Kill as many Hamas' cowards as possible

Netanyahu in negative disapproval ratings with most Israelis

Most American Jews vote Democratic

Most Israeli Jews, and American jews support the Palestinian people

That must really hurt
Most Israeli Jews do not support Hamas

Nor do they support the arabs over themselves

That would make Israeli Jews suicidal

Everything has been postponed until Friday

"The deal to exchange a pause in the Gaza war for the release of some 98 women and children was delayed by a day and is now expected to go into effect on Friday due to a last-minute complication."

Gaza war pause, hostage deal delayed until Friday​

No women and children will be released. The deal is for the release of 150 of the worst and most bloodthirsty Pali terrorists.

Jewish Israelis of course don’t give a hoot about the Jesus stuff, but they are grateful for the support of their land by Evangelical Christians. Better than the hatefest by the Democrat atheists!

Evangelical Christians are doing one hell of a job of collecting sympathetic contributions from Americans, to support Israel's displaced people, feed them, and clothe them. I don't know if the feeling is mutual, but most evangelical Christians feel an affinity for Israel and it's people.

As long as the animals release hostages Israel will cease, there is so many hostages.

Hamas is fugged either way

Evangelical Christians are doing one hell of a job of collecting sympathetic contributions from Americans, to support Israel's displaced people, feed them, and clothe them. I don't know if the feeling is mutual, but most evangelical Christians feel an affinity for Israel and it's people.
There are exceptions, of course, but I think most believe that those who bless Israel are blessed, and those who curse Israel are cursed.

Hamas' won't give up all these hostages. If they do, they have no bargaining power, so they won't.

I doubt if there are even 200 of the hostages still alive. Between the murderous Hamas and Israel's retributive actions against them, I would guess there are probably less than a hundred still alive. Israel is being played by trading 13 hostages for 150 jailed Palestinians. This is nothing more than a opportunity for Hamas to replenish their ranks and regroup.

I doubt if there are even 200 of the hostages still alive. Between the murderous Hamas and Israel's retributive actions against them, I would guess there are probably less than a hundred still alive. Israel is being played by trading 13 hostages for 150 jailed Palestinians. This is nothing more than a opportunity for Hamas to replenish their ranks and regroup.
We won't know until we know. Hamas' has motive to keep them alive. They want to live and they want to trade their hostages for 6,000 Palestinian criminals. I suspect most are alive. It's in Hamas' interest

We won't know until we know. Hamas' has motive to keep them alive. They want to live and they want to trade their hostages for 6,000 Palestinian criminals. I suspect most are alive. It's in Hamas' interest

Of course. They have plenty of motive to keep them alive, now that the IDF has all but eliminated Hamas in Gaza, as well as over 10,000 Palestinians. who tolerated Hamas. I don't think even Hamas could foresee how forcefully the IDF would react to their attack and they're probably holding on to what few hostages they have, as the only bargaining chip they have at this point.

Last edited:

IDF is following Hamas leaders around the world, spokesperson warns​

Hagari's warning signals to the Hamas leadership in Qatar and around the world that the IDF will pursue them wherever they are.​

The HAMAS terrorists will be pursued to the ends of the Earth, and by a generation of Israelis not yet born. Just as we had Nazi hunters, we will have Hamas hunters.

IDF is following Hamas leaders around the world, spokesperson warns​

Hagari's warning signals to the Hamas leadership in Qatar and around the world that the IDF will pursue them wherever they are.​

Kill them motherfuckers, each and every one. Kill them for Christmas, kill them for Hanukah, kill them for EID, or whatever other holiday celebration.

Forum List

Back