Israel reaches deal with Hamas

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Some hostages released and a five day cease fire. More relief will be provided for Gaza during this period. It's a beginning. I am sure the WH was pushing for this.

Then what does the war resume while in the mean time Hamas has a little time to regroup and rearm or do both sides call it a day with Hamas having years to regroup and rearm and in a few years this whole thing starts up again. If some hostages are freed that is a good thing but it's far from ending this.

Then what does the war resume while in the mean time Hamas has a little time to regroup and rearm or do both sides call it a day with Hamas having years to regroup and rearm and in a few years this whole thing starts up again. If some hostages are freed that is a good thing but it's far from ending this.
I had considered this. Then I also thought "wait, Israel and their allies have eyes in the sky, so Hamas movements will only give their location away. Israel will also gain invaluable intelligence about the tunnels below". So in the end, the five days means little in the grand scheme of things. They can also ensure humanitarian aid reaches the needy. That is Judaism, not fhe death of innocent people.

Some hostages released and a five day cease fire. More relief will be provided for Gaza during this period. It's a beginning. I am sure the WH was pushing for this.

"Some" hostages"? How about the other 200 or more that are probably dead by now?

And why is Israel having to release a couple hundred Hamas-sympathizing Palestinians from prison in exchange?

Fuck that deal.

As part of the deal, Israel and Hamas agreed to pause fighting in Gaza for four or more days, while Israel will also allow additional deliveries of aid, including fuel, into Gaza via a border crossing with Egypt, people familiar with the deal said. This deal would see Israeli women and children released in exchange for 150 Palestinian women and minors held in Israeli prisons, the people said.

It's taking so long because Hamas will not talk to Israel. Any deals for hostages will have to be brokered through third parties.

Netanyahu has a 75% disapproval rating with Israelis, and they blame him for not protecting their families when the attack came. He has more support with Republicans than he does Israelis. The families of the hostages don't care about, or give him any points at all for his quest for vengeance.

And as far as most Israelis are concerned, Evangelical Christians can take their second coming of Jesus, and stick it up their asses.

"Some" hostages"? How about the other 200 or more that are probably dead by now?

And why is Israel having to release a couple hundred Hamas-sympathizing Palestinians from prison in exchange?

Fuck that deal.
It is a difficult spot to be in.

Best approach is to accept whatever hostages Hamas releases in the five days, then assume the rest are lost.

Then let it be known that if Hamas leadership doesn't surrender and turn themselves in to the IDF, attacks begin again with no more pauses.

Hamas is doing this to the Arabs who live in Palestine, not Israel. No more than a police officer is a murderer when someone commits suicide by cop.

The OP is amazing!.....His every post is retarded.....Kinda hard to pull that off on such a regular basis.

Take it up with the mods. Their rules.

If It was up to me. There would just be a post with a summary, and a link.

So, since they insist on editorializing from the poster, you get my take on it.

If this upsets your feminine sensibilities, then disregard the editorial, and respond to the actual article.

Forum List

Back