Israel & Palestine Threads

How about all the threads that simply indulge in antisemitism?
Excellent point. I’ve started a number of posts that explain antisemitism, and they should stay in the racism zone 1 if that’s where I put them, IMHO.

In fact, moving threads on antisemitism from Zone 1 to Zone 2 encourages more trolls, as they are free to make inflammatory, anti-Jew comments.

They have been getting increasingly cocky about it, too.
I thought about posting a video about VIOLENT pro Hamas rallys in MANHATTAN, but decided not to because I would put it in Current Events. It happened in NEW YORK, NOT ISRAEL. BUt I'm pretty sure I know how some will react and it would likely be buried "down there.". It just doesn't seem worth the effort, so I guess their plan is working.

I thought about posting a video about VIOLENT pro Hamas rallys in MANHATTAN, but decided not to because I would put it in Current Events. It happened in NEW YORK, NOT ISRAEL. BUt I'm pretty sure I know how some will react and it would likely be buried "down there.". It just doesn't seem worth the effort, so I guess their plan is working.
I think it’s the same people that rioted with BLM. They even set a cop’s cap on fire and yelled that thing about wanting dead cops. I think these are professional agitators, combined with gullible leftist college kids, and it’s all part of destroying America. Sadly, this time their target of hate is Jews.

I think it’s the same people that rioted with BLM. They even set a cop’s cap on fire and yelled that thing about wanting dead cops. I think these are professional agitators, combined with gullible leftist college kids, and it’s all part of destroying America. Sadly, this time their target of hate is Jews.
Decent people know which side is right by the character of their protesters. Make no mistake. "Pro Palestine" is pro Hamas

Decent people know which side is right by the character of their protesters. Make no mistake. "Pro Palestine" is pro Hamas
You’re correct of course. Just compare the peaceful behavior of the 300,000 Jews at the pro-Israel rally to the violent, hateful behavior of the Hamas supporters. At last night’s tree lighting, they were even yelling Allu Akbar.

You’re correct of course. Just compare the peaceful behavior of the 300,000 Jews at the pro-Israel rally to the violent, hateful behavior of the Hamas supporters. At last night’s tree lighting, they were even yelling Allu Akbar.
I wonder how many here understand that's a WAR CRY?!

That would have been fine. It’s not that big of a deal.

For the purpose of keeping topics regarding the Israel and Palestine crisis organized, please place all of these threads in the Israel and Palestine forum as opposed to Current Events, Politics, etc.

Thanks!
How about adding an additional subsection? titled:

"spewing endless hate and nonsensical posts towards Palestinians - whilst claiming antisemitism"

As such - those folks could talk solely amongst each other.

Forum List

Back