Israel & Palestine & The Bible

Yes... Well, perhaps it is best that you are there and I am here, cause I'd likely whack your bogus ass.

Go back to Planet Palestine in outer space, twat. My hand aches from bitch-slapping you.

You think awefully high of your supposed wisdoms, JStone. Bitch slap me all you like, I happen to not mind your idiocies. They don't limit me, they limit you.

But, all too often it seems 'we' are 'stuck' within the cycles of revolving doors instead of being wise enough, crafty enough to step through the opening given to go in different directions. It is very much like breaking the patterns of the human psyche.

We are stuck because we are human. We must make our own choices and I do not believe one side of our choices is enough.

If G-d is the creator of Nations and demands this right above all others, then it is clear to me that Iran is where it is supposed to be. Israel is where it is supposed to be and if there becomes a Palestine, then it was supposed to be there as well.

The actual event many change 1melissa3, and even if there is disagreement on the final outcome, Christianity, Islam and Judaism all have the events leading up being pretty similar.

What's the use of fear. We are in a canoe, traveling down a very fast moving river. We have no paddles!

We only think we do and because of that we can use our hands and effect some slight movement.

Yet we (all) remain down the chosen path of our books or lack of books. :)

This is interesting... because though we read our books or choose to merely be comforted by them... some of us are not necessarily walking the paths within them because they are within them, it is more like 'we' and our 'walks' are pre-bound within our books.

There is so much that seems to be completely missed in the discussions of the different times and different civilizations. It is strange to me, in many ways, that 'we' think ourselves independent of the past and previous civilizations. Perhaps that isn't the case at all. Perhaps we continually prove the past to be what it was, uncharted depths.

None of the books I have come across yet has given me the satisfactory answers that I know are there. Perhaps the truest truths cannot be written in word. *he*arts*

Talmud: "Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: "The Prophet said I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred. "

:eusa_shhh: Let me guess, another incarnation Mark39, JStone.

I put forward that it is just as likely to be a sock trying to make Jews look bad.

You make yourself look bad, schmeckle. Leave the Jews out of it.

I don't get the insults and stupid name calling, what does that add to the conversation? Ropey gives you his views, doesn't mean they are right or wrong, but those are his views counter his with yours, but name calling, and cut and pastes all the time gets old and doesn't really add much.

I put forward that it is just as likely to be a sock trying to make Jews look bad.

I don't get the insults and stupid name calling, what does that add to the conversation? Ropey gives you his views, doesn't mean they are right or wrong, but those are his views counter his with yours, but name calling, and cut and pastes all the time gets old and doesn't really add much.

You don't like my posts, don't read them, asshole.

Whats wrong with you man? You're no better than the muslim wack jobs, you're out of control. Calling for the destruction of all islam how is that any different than muslims calling for an end to all Jews?

Whats wrong with you man? You're no better than the muslim wack jobs, you're out of control. Calling for the destruction of all islam how is that any different than muslims calling for an end to all Jews?

Yet, you read my posts. Here's some advice, jackass: don't.,

Yeah I read your post, sometimes you have good info, but most of the time you just clog up the whole damn room with the same crap over and over you and PF suck the life out of the place.

Yeah I read your post, sometimes you have good info, but most of the time you just clog up the whole damn room with the same crap over and over you and PF suck the life out of the place.

Blow me.

LIKE MOST Folk,most Jews are good people but some are BAD,so Ropey Dopey,Stoney and others,,,,STOP making out any one other than JEWS are BAD folk......some Jews like us all,have much to answer for.

And DON'T ACCUSE ME OF ANTI-SEMITISM because you will only be spewing your normal untruths.

I'm theliq ever living,ever faithful,ever sure and happily helping Stoney over his long term MYOPISM.......................you know something Stoney,Its a long road but you will succeed,just take my hand.

Theliq:clap2::clap2::cool:
We should kill all arabs in Palestine, that would solve the problem.

:eusa_shhh: Let me guess, another incarnation Mark39, JStone.

ZIONISIUM IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.............theliq:cool:

ZIONISIUM IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.............theliq:col:

Talmud: Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Quran: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

ZIONISIUM IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION

John F. Kennedy...
For Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

Go back to Planet Palestine in outer space, twat. My hand aches from bitch-slapping you.

You think awefully high of your supposed wisdoms, JStone. Bitch slap me all you like, I happen to not mind your idiocies. They don't limit me, they limit you.

We are stuck because we are human. We must make our own choices and I do not believe one side of our choices is enough.

If G-d is the creator of Nations and demands this right above all others, then it is clear to me that Iran is where it is supposed to be. Israel is where it is supposed to be and if there becomes a Palestine, then it was supposed to be there as well.

The actual event many change 1melissa3, and even if there is disagreement on the final outcome, Christianity, Islam and Judaism all have the events leading up being pretty similar.

What's the use of fear. We are in a canoe, traveling down a very fast moving river. We have no paddles!

We only think we do and because of that we can use our hands and effect some slight movement.

Yet we (all) remain down the chosen path of our books or lack of books. :)

This is interesting... because though we read our books or choose to merely be comforted by them... some of us are not necessarily walking the paths within them because they are within them, it is more like 'we' and our 'walks' are pre-bound within our books.

There is so much that seems to be completely missed in the discussions of the different times and different civilizations. It is strange to me, in many ways, that 'we' think ourselves independent of the past and previous civilizations. Perhaps that isn't the case at all. Perhaps we continually prove the past to be what it was, uncharted depths.

None of the books I have come across yet has given me the satisfactory answers that I know are there. Perhaps the truest truths cannot be written in word. *he*arts*

Talmud: "Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: "The Prophet said I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred. "

While, again, this isn't something I was unaware of, your deliverance has been exceptionally out of your norm. Many, many things are not as they seem, especially with 'us' as we are and as we have been....

I admire your levels of persistance.

While, again, this isn't something I was unaware of, your deliverance has been exceptionally out of your norm. Many, many things are not as they seem, especially with 'us' as we are and as we have been....

I admire your levels of persistance.

Go back to planet palestine.

^ So what?

Your point? So what if they are not in the bible. They are on the ground. They have babies born in multi-generational succession.

Through no course of their own, they are bonded to the land and they were bonded to the land while Jews were also bonded to the land.

I ask you again JStone. Who is the creator of nations?

Your argument is specious. It fails to hold any logic and is only the rhetoric of war. I refuse to create that rhetoric. I tried when I first came here. It's not me.

Sadly, it's you.

The population of Palestine consists of Muslims, Christians, and Jews. They all have the right to live in their homeland as equals. Some have lived there forever and some are recent immigrants. There are two kinds of people who moved to Palestine. One came to join and the other came to take.

Those who came to join and be a part of Palestine I consider to be Palestinians.

Those who came to take I consider to be invaders.

Last edited:
The population of Palestine consists of Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

New Topics

Forum List

Back