Israel Orthodox Newspaper Photoshops German Chancellor out of the

Its the same ones who won't sit next to woman on the planes.

Penelope lied again ----MOST ORTHODOX jews have
no problem sitting next to a woman on a plane---or bus--
etc-------but a tiny group---are the "no sitters next to". An
interesting phenomenon is that they are outspokenly
"ANTI ZIONIST" (that's some of them) but travel to and from
Israel INCESSANTLY . Thus "no sitters next to" make
the news --------are enclaves of them in the USA too----
planted usually in orthodox communities that are, themselves---
mostly normal. They are tolerated

Please you read about it all the time, they are the Haredi Jews in Brooklyn, same as the orthodox. When they buried that child , the 3 month old the guy hit in Israel, only men were at the funeral, I could careless really what yous do, but they could of left the pic out of the paper instead of faking it. What is the different between Ultra Orthodox and Orthodox?

About the same as the difference between you and Roccor, you being the ultra-orthodox ISLAMONAZI and Roccor being the orthodox unbiased middle of the road person he is.

Phoen ----If I remember correctly-----you are in merry old England. I don't know where Penelope is ----but obviously not in Brooklyn-----not now ---not never. I have lived
amongst the Chassidim in Brooklyn-----I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about them. ----
Perhaps Penelope can tell us from where SHE gets her
"information"--------islamo Nazi shit propaganda is actually
interesting From her posts I have gleaned a source new
to me >>> NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBAL FIRE

It is a repetition of the standard islamo Nazi shit-----but
put together a bit differently-----and it is the stuff she parrots---
I have not searched that site for its take on Chassidic jews of
Brooklyn--------I AM SAVING that experience for when I need
a few laughs BADLY

Please you read about it all the time, they are the Haredi Jews in Brooklyn, same as the orthodox. When they buried that child , the 3 month old the guy hit in Israel, only men were at the funeral, I could careless really what yous do, but they could of left the pic out of the paper instead of faking it. What is the different between Ultra Orthodox and Orthodox?

About the same as the difference between you and Roccor, you being the ultra-orthodox ISLAMONAZI and Roccor being the orthodox unbiased middle of the road person he is.

Phoen ----If I remember correctly-----you are in merry old England. I don't know where Penelope is ----but obviously not in Brooklyn-----not now ---not never. I have lived
amongst the Chassidim in Brooklyn-----I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about them. ----

a few laughs BADLY
What experience is that, I need a laugh as well.

Last edited:

a few laughs BADLY

What experience this that, I need a laugh as well.

Penelope----"...this that..." is not English-----however I did struggle to understand your garble-----I am guessing that you
are trying to say----to what "EXPERIENCE" did I allude.
I will explain. You have claimed to "know" all sorts of things about the Chassidic jews of Brooklyn-----and you have even claimed that ORTHODOX IS THE SAME AS CHASSIDIC-------well---that belief is actually idiotic.
Most orthodox jews -----even in Brooklyn---are not Chassidic.
I do not blame you-----my own hubby brought up in an orthodox household with roots in a shariah shit hole----
has no idea that there is any difference between a Lutheran and a Catholic----I have to explain now and then. The
experience I await is checking the website 'NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBALFIRE' for the information it provides
describing the jews of Brooklyn. You have parroted shit from that site in the past

All different kinds of Jews in NY, how about the dynasty of the Teitelbaum, sort of like the Saud Family ,
the thing is they have lots of babies just like the Pals, although that they even have sex is a miracle in and of itself. They don't agree with Zionism so they don't live in Israel. The Satmar is said to be worth 1 billion bucks.

Joel Teitelbaum (Hebrew: יואל טייטלבוים‎, Ashkenazi pronunciation: IPA: [jɔjl̩ teɪtɛlbɔjm]; 13 January 1887 – 19 August 1979) was the founder and first Grand Rebbe of the Satmar dynasty. A major figure in the postwar renaissance of Hasidism, he espoused a strictly conservative and isolationist line, rejecting modernity. Teitelbaum was a fierce opponent of Zionism, which he decried as inherently heretical.

Joel Teitelbaum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

All different kinds of Jews in NY, how about the dynasty of the Teitelbaum, sort of like the Saud Family ,
the thing is they have lots of babies just like the Pals, although that they even have sex is a miracle in and of itself. They don't agree with Zionism so they don't live in Israel. The Satmar is said to be worth 1 billion bucks.

Joel Teitelbaum (Hebrew: יואל טייטלבוים‎, Ashkenazi pronunciation: IPA: [jɔjl̩ teɪtɛlbɔjm]; 13 January 1887 – 19 August 1979) was the founder and first Grand Rebbe of the Satmar dynasty. A major figure in the postwar renaissance of Hasidism, he espoused a strictly conservative and isolationist line, rejecting modernity. Teitelbaum was a fierce opponent of Zionism, which he decried as inherently heretical.

ROFLMAO so? I know them well. ---they are a cult.
I assure you------they have plenty of sex. Their enclave
is just about the safest place to be when in Brooklyn so long as there are not a whole lot of other people there. "outsiders" are not excluded but would have little to interest them there. I am, very much, an outsider with reference to that community--------my son
had regular dinner invitations I declined regularly.
My kid went and argued with them. Feel free to ask questions

There is one thing for sure: the U.S. is a very interesting country.Sometimes I run into people whom I think are foreigners but they turn out to be as American as apple pie.

Really? is that all the satmar of the world----all put together
have assets of one billion uhm "bucks"????-----not very
impressive

There is one thing for sure: the U.S. is a very interesting country.Sometimes I run into people whom I think are foreigners but they turn out to be as American as apple pie.

USA has a diverse population-----but there are places in which
EVERYONE is ----'white bread' uniform I grew up in such
a town-------it was WASP-VILLE----when my family moved in ---
early 50s and had actually been "restricted" until about that time. (restricted meant back then---no blacks and no jews---
but lots of other exclusions would have happened if there
were people "like that" to exclude) If some "odd looking" person showed up walking the sidewalks-----someone would
notify the cops.----and one of the half dozen or so patrol
cars would show up in minutes

USA has a diverse population-----but there are places in which
EVERYONE is ----'white bread' uniform I grew up in such
a town-------it was WASP-VILLE----when my family moved in ---
early 50s and had actually been "restricted" until about that time. (restricted meant back then---no blacks and no jews---
but lots of other exclusions would have happened if there
were people "like that" to exclude) If some "odd looking" person showed up walking the sidewalks-----someone would
notify the cops.----and one of the half dozen or so patrol
cars would show up in minutes

That sounds scary. I am glad you guys survived in the Naziville.

impressive

Its a dynasty , not unlike the Saud family and well multiplying like crazy and very very orthodox.

impressive

Its a dynasty , not unlike the Saud family and well multiplying like crazy and very very orthodox.

Are you worried that majority of U.S. population would be Jewish soon? :)

impressive

Are you worried that majority of U.S. population would be Jewish soon? :)

Vik not just jewish-----SATMAR CHASSID JEWISH ------
you should have suggested that idea to Rod Serling
before he died-----it would have made a terrific Twilight
Zone episode. Such a planet would be fascinating-----
At sundown----Friday evening------a siren goes off-----
and the world comes to a stand still until the following
Saturday evening _______--------for interest one could
create the ENEMY------Lubavitch planet. The Lubavitch
do the same stuff------but somehow they object to each
other's practices-------sorta like sunni/Shiite situation
but no violence------just incessant debate

impressive

how interesting-----what else do the Teitelbaums have in common with the SAUD family? Long ago----when I was
young (and beautiful) I encountered a member of ----the saud family----there are thousands of them. A very fertile
group------and they marry their cousins and they own the OIL---the rest of the Saudis-----are hit or miss when it comes
to assets------lots of them are dirt poor-----to the point of hunger

impressive

how interesting-----what else do the Teitelbaums have in common with the SAUD family? Long ago----when I was
young (and beautiful)
I encountered a member of ----the saud family----there are thousands of them. A very fertile
group------and they marry their cousins and they own the OIL---the rest of the Saudis-----are hit or miss when it comes

:) I am pretty sure, you are still beautiful. Age does not take the beauty away. :)

impressive

young (and beautiful)
I encountered a member of ----the saud family----there are thousands of them. A very fertile

:) I am pretty sure, you are still beautiful. Age does not take the beauty away. :)

I like that SURE (of my ageless beauty) getting back to the SAUDS----and the EXTENSIVE ROYAL FAMILY----my
colleague was an interesting guy------not at all impressed with
his position---------don't tell anyone---he was a smart kid and
ended up professor of medicine in Montefiore hospital----that's the teaching hospital of Yeshiva University-----SSSHHHH keep it quiet---------who knows what the MORALITY police over there would do to him.........

OH!! the newspaper------anyone remember the name of the newspaper that did the picture fix up that so distressed Penelope---- if we go off topic we can get into trouble

impressive

young (and beautiful)

I like that SURE (of my ageless beauty) getting back to the SAUDS----and the EXTENSIVE ROYAL FAMILY----my
ended up professor of medicine in Montefiore hospital----that's the teaching hospital of Yeshiva University-----SSSHHHH keep it quiet---------who knows what the MORALITY police over there would do to him.........

OH!! the newspaper------anyone remember the name of the newspaper that did the picture fix up that so distressed Penelope---- if we go off topic we can get into trouble

HaMevaser is the name of the newspaper.

http://www.newsweek.com/women-edited-out-pic-paris-rally-sparks-backlash-299417

impressive

young (and beautiful)

thanks VIK ----hubby never heard of it<<<<a significant
fact

young (and beautiful)

fact

I was going to ask you what that word meant but I guess you don't know.

young (and beautiful)

fact

I don't see the name of the paper written in Hebrew letters---
hamevasser does not do it for either me (limited Hebrew)
or hubby (perfect Hebrew)

fact

I don't see the name of the paper written in Hebrew letters---
hamevasser does not do it for either me (limited Hebrew)
or hubby (perfect Hebrew)

After watching you and Penelope debate, I did Google out of curiosity and learned that Orthodox Jews love making babies and they are projected to be a dominant group in New York and New Jersey in few years. How credible is that?

Forum List

Back