Israel Orthodox Newspaper Photoshops German Chancellor out of the

ORTHODOX , probably done by Orthodox Jews that are Israeli because they live in Israel , might be an issue if it was a mainstream Israeli publication . Just my thoughts !!
horay for charlie hebdo too.

No one in Israel is going to kill the tiny group of people
who are into that little pamphlet thing called----oh gee---I
forgot the name of that new publication uhm.....

Penelope lied again ----MOST ORTHODOX jews have
no problem sitting next to a woman on a plane---or bus--
etc-------but a tiny group---are the "no sitters next to". An
interesting phenomenon is that they are outspokenly
"ANTI ZIONIST" (that's some of them) but travel to and from
Israel INCESSANTLY . Thus "no sitters next to" make
the news --------are enclaves of them in the USA too----
planted usually in orthodox communities that are, themselves---
mostly normal. They are tolerated

Please you read about it all the time, they are the Haredi Jews in Brooklyn, same as the orthodox. When they buried that child , the 3 month old the guy hit in Israel, only men were at the funeral, I could careless really what yous do, but they could of left the pic out of the paper instead of faking it. What is the different between Ultra Orthodox and Orthodox?

Penelope----YOU read about "it" all the time because YOU
read islamo Nazi shit. Islamo Nazi pigs like you search around for every nutty thing that anyone who is a jew
does or ever did ---even if a person remotely related to a
jew does or did. You are functionally illiterate, therefore
you cannot discern the fact that that which you read is shit.
I understand----when I was very young----I read quite bit----
there was a popular paper called NATIONAL ENQUIRER---
at age ten I had to accompany my mom to the supermarket
to 'HELP" her------I was damned bored so I would slip away
and read magazines and papers off the newsstand-----not
being as dim as are you ----even then I did not buy into everything I read. I will explain the issue HAREDI refers to a very small group of people ----cult like jews-----and you
are right about their location-----mostly Brooklyn and Israel.
They travel incessantly back and forth and bug everyone. They grossly over report their numbers ORTHODOX ---
are jews who adhere to rules like keeping kosher,
Sabbath observance, etc etc. The OVERWHELMING
majority of ORTHODOX JEWS are not NOT HAREDI
-----if you saw a picture of a funeral with ONLY MEN---it is because men and women of those groups do not mingle
publically. ----also ---women generally do not carry the coffin
or dig in the earth or toss the earth onto the coffin. Feel free to ask questions ----especially about the crap you read at such sites as NATIONAL JOURNAL & GLOBAL FIRE----
that site is hardcore josef Goebbels style Nazi shit. I recognize people like you because I read that shit as a child

You have lots of them there and also in Brooklyn. The Haredi Jews are just as bad as the radical Muslims the way they treat woman. Walk on the opposite side of the street, can't sit together in a bus, I guess they are a PIA in Israel with their radical views. Pretty hard to live with the ultra pious and the ultra pious with the secular Jews in Israel. I read they don't live together but among themselves, same as their fast growing community in Brooklyn.

the crap you read is just as disgusting as you are and as is the disgusting pile of shit that spawned you. An interesting
reality is -----what filthy lumps of shit like you imagine is called the haredi jews of Brooklyn are the easiest people with which to live in all of Brooklyn. I came to Brooklyn LONG AGO-----as a single mother------I chose to live in one of those communities just to avoid stinking shit like you for
my son------It was a very pleasant experience until the filthy trash intruded for a time in order to enact crimes. Gee you are really a disgusting slut------make me glad I made that
decision when my son was six. Going back there in the evening was pleasant for me after working with disgusting scum like you all day. There are no segregated communities in Brooklyn-----you are thinking of your fellow Nazi pigs

How dare you talk about my Mother like that, or my Father. The Haredi Jews live by themselves , avoid local laws and live segregated. They are the baby boom in the US. The Muslim community in Dearborn is more advance and educated. The Haredi Jews don't even know what to do about their pedophile problem, they fine them, or send them to Israel (which I thought was strange) . I guess its a no no to turn another criminal jew into the law.

Penelope ---you are shit, spawned from shit. There are no segregated communities in Brooklyn------there are amongst shit like you. You have never been in Brooklyn. I do not know who you are calling "haredi"-------that is a designation
used in Israel. There are gated communities in Brooklyn--
but none of them are jewish---- Once upon a time they housed shit like you and excluded all sorts of persons ---like blacks and jews. The areas in which orthodox jews congregate are so safe that cops in Brooklyn refer to them
as "heaven"--------which they are until shit like you venture in and shits up the place with the kind of crimes shit like you
commit. Especially the perversities of your kind.

horay for charlie hebdo too.

Please you read about it all the time, they are the Haredi Jews in Brooklyn, same as the orthodox. When they buried that child , the 3 month old the guy hit in Israel, only men were at the funeral, I could careless really what yous do, but they could of left the pic out of the paper instead of faking it. What is the different between Ultra Orthodox and Orthodox?

read islamo Nazi shit. Islamo Nazi pigs like you search around for every nutty thing that anyone who is a jew
being as dim as are you ----even then I did not buy into everything I read. I will explain the issue HAREDI refers to a very small group of people ----cult like jews-----and you
They travel incessantly back and forth and bug everyone. They grossly over report their numbers ORTHODOX ---
-----if you saw a picture of a funeral with ONLY MEN---it is because men and women of those groups do not mingle
or dig in the earth or toss the earth onto the coffin. Feel free to ask questions ----especially about the crap you read at such sites as NATIONAL JOURNAL & GLOBAL FIRE----
that site is hardcore josef Goebbels style Nazi shit. I recognize people like you because I read that shit as a child

You have lots of them there and also in Brooklyn. The Haredi Jews are just as bad as the radical Muslims the way they treat woman. Walk on the opposite side of the street, can't sit together in a bus, I guess they are a PIA in Israel with their radical views. Pretty hard to live with the ultra pious and the ultra pious with the secular Jews in Israel. I read they don't live together but among themselves, same as their fast growing community in Brooklyn.

the crap you read is just as disgusting as you are and as is the disgusting pile of shit that spawned you. An interesting
reality is -----what filthy lumps of shit like you imagine is called the haredi jews of Brooklyn are the easiest people with which to live in all of Brooklyn. I came to Brooklyn LONG AGO-----as a single mother------I chose to live in one of those communities just to avoid stinking shit like you for
my son------It was a very pleasant experience until the filthy trash intruded for a time in order to enact crimes. Gee you are really a disgusting slut------make me glad I made that
decision when my son was six. Going back there in the evening was pleasant for me after working with disgusting scum like you all day. There are no segregated communities in Brooklyn-----you are thinking of your fellow Nazi pigs

How dare you talk about my Mother like that, or my Father. The Haredi Jews live by themselves , avoid local laws and live segregated. They are the baby boom in the US. The Muslim community in Dearborn is more advance and educated. The Haredi Jews don't even know what to do about their pedophile problem, they fine them, or send them to Israel (which I thought was strange) . I guess its a no no to turn another criminal jew into the law.

Penelope ---you are shit, spawned from shit. There are no segregated communities in Brooklyn------there are amongst shit like you. You have never been in Brooklyn. I do not know who you are calling "haredi"-------that is a designation
but none of them are jewish---- Once upon a time they housed shit like you and excluded all sorts of persons ---like blacks and jews. The areas in which orthodox jews congregate are so safe that cops in Brooklyn refer to them
as "heaven"--------which they are until shit like you venture in and shits up the place with the kind of crimes shit like you

Well then I guess you best get back to reading. No they are not heaven, there is pedophile and abuse of woman. I heard they can't leave. Police are not welcome there. A friend of mine knows where it is and drives by some of it and she said it looks like the slums, the parts she has seen.

Well then I guess you best get back to reading. No they are not heaven, there is pedophile and abuse of woman. I heard they can't leave. Police are not welcome there. A friend of mine knows where it is and drives by some of it and she said it looks like the slums, the parts she has seen.

really? what is "it"? if you have a friend that lives in Brooklyn-----ask her to what area of Brooklyn she refers.

I am very familiar with Brooklyn.......and the areas where the
Orthodox jews live. You have never spoken to a Brooklyn cop and your imaginary friend is a liar

well Penelope? you got something even remotely reliable from your "Brooklyn friend"-----where are these places that jews live and exclude cops? I am so impressed that you
"read it"-------I read your filth long before I ever saw Brooklyn -----I grew up in a town with lots of Nazi shit like you

An interesting factoid. There are lots of arabs and muslims from other places in Brooklyn-----the only places THEY venture with confidence are the areas in which jews live.
I cannot go to my fave kosher lunch place without falling
over Niqabis----and their spawn

Well then I guess you best get back to reading. No they are not heaven, there is pedophile and abuse of woman. I heard they can't leave. Police are not welcome there. A friend of mine knows where it is and drives by some of it and she said it looks like the slums, the parts she has seen.[/QUOTE]

ok Penelope-----you are a "gotta link" person------you gotta link as to your allegations about Brooklyn jews --exclude cops and do not allow women to leave ----ie they are IMPRISONED ???
Kinda funny since I once lived in one of those communities and hopped onto the subway every morning. I often worked
till late at night------and was so happy to get back to safety.
There was one particular station at which I disembarked----
I held my breath until I reached home-------btw---it is the site of recent murders committed by those of your ilk. In fact there were murders there regularly

In 1997 there were about 7,000 Hasid families in Williamsburg. About 33% took public assistance.[41] The Hasidic community of Williamsburg has one of the highest birthrates in the country, with an average of eight children per family. Each year the community celebrates between 800 and 900 weddings for young couples, who typically marry between the ages of 18 and 21. Because Hasidic men receive little secular education, and women tend to be homemakers, college degrees are rare, and economic opportunities lag far behind the rest of the population. In response to the almost 60% poverty rate in Jewish Williamsburg, the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty, a beneficiary agency of the UJA-Federation of New York, partnered with Masbia in the opening of a 50-seat koshersoup kitchen on Lee Avenue in November 2009.[42]

In recent years, with the gentrification of North Williamsburg, Hasidim have fought to retain the character of their neighborhood and have characterized the influx of what they call the artisten as a "plague" and “a bitter decree from Heaven.”[43] Tensions have risen over housing costs, loud and boisterous nightlife events, and the introduction of bike lanes along Bedford Avenue.[44]

Prior to gentrification, Williamsburg often saw tension between its Hasidic population and its black and Hispanic groups. In response to decades of rising crime in the area, the Hasidim created a volunteer patrol organization called "Shomrim" ("guardians" in Hebrew) to perform citizens' arrests and to keep an eye out for crime.[45] Over the years, the "Shomrim" have been accused of racism and brutality against blacks and Hispanics. In 2009, Yakov Horowitz, a member of "Shomrim," was charged with assault for striking a Latino adolescent on the nose with his Walkie Talkie.[46] In 2014, five members of the Hasidic community, at least two of whom were Shomrim members, were arrested in connection with the December 2013 "gang assault" of a black gay man.[47]

The mid-century tension between the Hasidic and Modern Orthodox Jewish communities in Williamsburg was depicted in Chaim Potok's novels The Chosen (1967), The Promise, and My Name Is Asher Lev. One contemporary female perspective on life among the Williamsburg Satmar is offered by Deborah Feldman's autobiographical Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of My Hasidic Roots.[48]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williamsburg,_Brooklyn

So? what glorious revelation have you submitted? All told the community that you describe including the very rare
criminal incidents is among the safest in all of Brooklyn.
I worked in the same area ----at a time when the adjoining
area was the MURDER CAPITAL of the state---none of
the murders committed by jews. For a few years the
average was one murder per week in an area less than a mile square.------I became an
expert in "brain death due to bullet in the head" All
you have is a few ALLEGED INCIDENTS-----I have the
inside information------cannot discuss it----it is privileged.
I can say that there is tension between the black population and the "CHASSIDIC" (not haredi) jews. Interestingly the
CHASSIDIC jews preceded the black population. Blacks
live there because they were not murdered as they were
when they (in the late 1800s and early 1900s) ventured into
NAZI LIKE YOU areas of the city. You have failed to provide
a scintilla of information suggesting that cops are excluded from Chassidic areas-----in fact they are not----One of the big gripes of the black community is that cops DO NOT HESITATE to enter Chassidic areas but do---unfortunately,
hesitate to enter black areas------they tend to get murdered.
The Chassidic community in Williamsburg dates back to the 1800s------very impoverished----they were able to get to low paying sweatshop jobs in lower manhattan by walking
across the Brooklyn Bridge. I know lots of women who "left"
the Chassidic community of Williamsburg-----none of them were found dead or even broke ties with their families. How does a high birth rate of a mere 7000 families bother you?---
the rate of welfare families in the adjoining BEDFORD STUYVASANT section of Brooklyn is far higher than is
the rate in the jewish community of Williamsburg. ---the rate of crime is astronomical. In fact it is far higher amongst those called "white trash"--who tend to be Nazis ---ie. your community. The welfare recipient level of Williamsburg
jews has been dropping-----some say it is the COMPUTER
that has done it for them. In order to make a living they do
not have to venture forth and encounter Nazis like you.
The welfare recipient rate in the surrounding area is rising,
Try harder next time------btw --wiki is not a source----now about your imaginary "friend".............

Its the same ones who won't sit next to woman on the planes.

I sat next to one on a plane from Heathrow. He was reading The Daily Mail.

And I sat next to one on the NYC Subway train a few weeks ago. He offered me that seat.

What do you make of that, Penelope?

I sat next to one on a plane from Heathrow. He was reading The Daily Mail.

And I sat next to one on the NYC Subway train a few weeks ago. He offered me that seat.

What do you make of that, Penelope?

Leave Penelope alone-----she does not like reality-----
she depends on the islamo Nazi literature. ----I once lived
in a Chassidic community and-----well-----I am not remotely
Chassidic-------not remotely. My nod to their lifestyle----I wore skirts and long sleeved blouses. They knew and did
not kill me. I was, certainly, not the only "non chassid"
over there. -------I did things I would not do in other areas of
the city-------not hesitate to walk about late at nite-----although
there were incursions into the area------but if I saw a male
chassid walking about------then I felt safe.-------it took riots
to FINALLY bring the cops------and a murder.

For Penelope source----google NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBAL FIRE (all one phrase) it beats STORMFRONT in utter stupidity

So? what glorious revelation have you submitted? All told the community that you describe including the very rare
average was one murder per week in an area less than a mile square.------I became an
I can say that there is tension between the black population and the "CHASSIDIC" (not haredi) jews. Interestingly the
a scintilla of information suggesting that cops are excluded from Chassidic areas-----in fact they are not----One of the big gripes of the black community is that cops DO NOT HESITATE to enter Chassidic areas but do---unfortunately,
The Chassidic community in Williamsburg dates back to the 1800s------very impoverished----they were able to get to low paying sweatshop jobs in lower manhattan by walking
the Chassidic community of Williamsburg-----none of them were found dead or even broke ties with their families. How does a high birth rate of a mere 7000 families bother you?---
the rate of welfare families in the adjoining BEDFORD STUYVASANT section of Brooklyn is far higher than is
the rate in the jewish community of Williamsburg. ---the rate of crime is astronomical. In fact it is far higher amongst those called "white trash"--who tend to be Nazis ---ie. your community. The welfare recipient level of Williamsburg
Try harder next time------btw --wiki is not a source----now about your imaginary "friend".............
these chassidic communities do seem to be a gang unto themselves. They have no problem subverting the rule of law in many regards by unduly influencing the powers that be corrupted so easily. They do treat the women much like Islamist fundamentalist do. Seperate and unequal are their women and all outside their group too. Can't be denied a group that seems suspicious,and pompous or pious only too themselves tends to draw the ire of any other cultures they infiltrate. And infiltrate is the appropriate word.

these chassidic communities do seem to be a gang unto themselves. They have no problem subverting the rule of law in many regards by unduly influencing the powers that be corrupted so easily. They do treat the women much like Islamist fundamentalist do. Seperate and unequal are their women and all outside their group too. Can't be denied a group that seems suspicious,and pompous or pious only too themselves tends to draw the ire of any other cultures they infiltrate. And infiltrate is the appropriate word.

I am fascinated. You have asserted several points
including at least>>

-----1) Chassidic jews subvert the rule of law.
got some examples?

2) Chassidic jews influence corrupt officials---
got some examples?

3) oppress women and all non chassids
got some examples?

4) "INFILTRATE" ???? got some examples?

including at least>>

got some examples?

got some examples?

got some examples?

no just conjecture and all. They don't keep to themselves? They don't take public funds for school buses in lakewood and probably brooklyn too for their private schools unlawfully because officials are coehersed? they don't make divorce only for the man to decide? They don't put sheets up at weddings to keep women seperate from husbands sons etc..? They don't get away with crimes by some rabbi ruling over them like sharia? They don't put hairy tires on their heads or clint eastwood hats on? they don't drive like total assholes just to get attention? lol. I do love the chosen few tho. truly i do.

including at least>>

got some examples?

got some examples?

got some examples?

no just conjecture and all. They don't keep to themselves? They don't take public funds for school buses in lakewood and probably brooklyn too for their private schools unlawfully because officials are coehersed? they don't make divorce only for the man to decide? They don't put sheets up at weddings to keep women seperate from husbands sons etc..? They don't get away with crimes by some rabbi ruling over them like sharia? They don't put hairy tires on their heads or clint eastwood hats on? they don't drive like total assholes just to get attention? lol. I do love the chosen few tho. truly i do.

And this concerns you, why?

including at least>>

got some examples?

got some examples?

got some examples?

he is right about one thing------they tend to be lousy drivers----
not really all that bad as some other people in the city---but in general-----lousy drivers. It's all he has------the rest of his rant was really idiotic Who cares what kind of hats they wear. Criminal acts cannot be adjudicated in a Beth din in the USA----- SHARIAH? nothing stinks like shariah

including at least>>

got some examples?

got some examples?

got some examples?

not really all that bad as some other people in the city---but in general-----lousy drivers. It's all he has------the rest of his rant was really idiotic Who cares what kind of hats they wear. Criminal acts cannot be adjudicated in a Beth din in the USA----- SHARIAH? nothing stinks like shariah

I think Americans in general tend to be lousy drivers.

including at least>>

got some examples?

got some examples?

got some examples?

I think Americans in general tend to be lousy drivers.

typical arrogant limey

The same ones that tell you that when the Messiah comes he will kill all the muslims and only allow the orthodox men to climb the stairs to paradise. The same ones that see you as a commodity to be bought and sold at will. The same ones that would beat you if you walked down the wrong side of the street in their enclaves.

About the same as the difference between you and Roccor, you being the ultra-orthodox ISLAMONAZI and Roccor being the orthodox unbiased middle of the road person he is.

The same ones that tell you that when the Messiah comes he will kill all the muslims and only allow the orthodox men to climb the stairs to paradise. The same ones that see you as a commodity to be bought and sold at will. The same ones that would beat you if you walked down the wrong side of the street in their enclaves.

What community is that?

[QUOTE="haissem123, post:
QUOTE]
no just conjecture and all. They don't keep to themselves? They don't take public funds for school buses in lakewood and probably brooklyn too for their private schools unlawfully because officials are coehersed? they don't make divorce only for the man to decide? They don't put sheets up at weddings to keep women seperate from husbands sons etc..? They don't get away with crimes by some rabbi ruling over them like sharia? They don't put hairy tires on their heads or clint eastwood hats on? they don't drive like total assholes just to get attention? lol. I do love the chosen few tho. truly i do.[/QUOTE]

sorry Haishit------I failed to anwer you yesterday-----other than some of them wearing a fur hat sometimes----the general answer to your silly little rant is------no.
When was the last time you were invited to a Chassidic wedding? I have been to several. men and women do not dance with each other------ "SHEETS"??? not exactly-------

Forum List

Back