Fox meltdown as Mrs Merkel named Woman of the Year and not, er, Ivanka

By and large perhaps they do. That doesn't mean that this didn't obviously piss Trump off.

You want that to be true, but it is not. On the contrary, Trump has mocked Greta, which I believe he should not have done.

Astonishing that so many of you can pass comment without even reading the article. You give stupid people a bad name.

Oh, well hell, tainty, you set the standard, so you're one to talk.

Compared to you a person with Downs syndrome is a certifiable genius.
I know this should not shock me but.........................you really are a repellant excuse for a human being.

Pot, meet kettle. You are a useless piece of horse dung. In fact you're worse than that because there is actually a use for horse dung.

Face it tainty, all you contribute are asinine opinions and lies.

No one with a brain gives a crap about who time picks for their person of the year. We all know its a circle jerk by brainless morons glad handing each other.

Only even stupider morons, like you, care about it.

Fox News incandescent after Angela Merkel crowned world's most powerful woman over Ivanka Trump

Donald Trump’s favourite Fox News show has hit out at a listing of the world’s most powerful women for placing German chancellor Angela Merkel in first place while the president’s daughter Ivanka was ranked 42nd.

The Forbes listing of the world’s most powerful women placed Germany’s fourth-term leader and continental Europe’s guiding force at the top of the listing after 14 years in power of one of the world’s leading economies.

She was accompanied by Christine Lagarde – the first woman to serve as finance minister for a G8 country and the first woman to lead the International Monetary Fund – who came in second on the list a month after she was named the first woman to serve as president of the European Central Bank.

How wank can you be to have a tv show on such a petty issue. And how deluded are you to compare a daddys girl with women who have got by on their own merits.
I love how Fox triggers crayon eating Dimwingers on a daily basis.

Go curtsy your queen, you dinner plate toofed hillbilly.

I know this should not shock me but.........................you really are a repellant excuse for a human being.

Says the abortionist that thinks it's fine to chop up babies into little pieces.
I am very much against chopping up babies. You mistake me for someone else.

Whether you support abortion or not is irrelevant. Like they say, "Lay with the dogs, wake up with the fleas..."
I support abortion 100%. All sensible people do so.

Astonishing that so many of you can pass comment without even reading the article. You give stupid people a bad name.

Pot, meet kettle. You are a useless piece of horse dung. In fact you're worse than that because there is actually a use for horse dung.

No one with a brain gives a crap about who time picks for their person of the year. We all know its a circle jerk by brainless morons glad handing each other.

Have to wonder why you thick fuckers are getting so upset over this.

Says the abortionist that thinks it's fine to chop up babies into little pieces.

Whether you support abortion or not is irrelevant. Like they say, "Lay with the dogs, wake up with the fleas..."

Then you are an inhuman monster, as are those "sensible" inhuman monsters are.

How brave you monsters are, murdering those defenseless little humans who can't protect themselves against your monstrosity.

Compassion, shame, and remorse are traits found only in the human race, which is something you evidently aren't a part of.

You're lower than a child-rapist. Stay downwind of me.

Then you are an inhuman monster, as are those "sensible" inhuman monsters are.

How brave you monsters are, murdering those defenseless little humans who can't protect themselves against your monstrosity.

Compassion, shame, and remorse are traits found only in the human race, which is something you evidently aren't a part of.

Tommy serves his master, Satan.

I most certainly understand not picking Ivanka but Merkel?
The pick is about the most powerful woman in the world. Merkel wields power over the 4th largest economy in the world and the EU’s largest member state, making her the bloc’s de facto leader. What women is more powerful?

If you note, I answer that in another post.
In your post, you said the title is woman of year. The title of the Forbes article is the "The World's 100 most powerful Women" Forbes decision seems to be based on the amount of money they oversee as well the number of people. Collectively, the top 4 women oversee $54 trillion in GDP and more than 3.5 billion people. They are looking at it from a worldwide prospective, not just the US.
The World's Most Powerful Women 2019

Have to wonder why you thick fuckers are getting so upset over this.

We ain't, dumbass. We are mocking liars and fools, like you.

We could care less. You have to lie to make a point, which means you have no point.

Silly clown boi.

Tommy, you are a fukking liar. Nobody at Fox compared the two of them, or even hinted that Ivanka should have won. Your headline is total bullshit. As usual.

And where was Nancy Pelosi on the list? Undeniably the highest ranking woman in the most powerful country in the world. What about RBG?
Number 3

Forum List

Back